Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: are vaccines a dangerous health risk?
 chemosaby
Msg: 45 (view)

are vaccines a dangerous health risk?
Posted: 1/22/2012 12:54:15 PM
Yeah right. Look at all the male profiles you like and "masterbate" all you like. Its a free country. But of course you over analyze because you're anal rententive and a perfectionist of some sort. Bottom line is you are on here for some reason but you'll say the forums. I think there's a more perverse reason involving men.
 chemosaby
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 1/21/2012 1:49:06 PM
So Alan gets off on viewing other men's profiles. Sick. Probably sits there in women's clothes pulling his wee wee while he thinks of men. Really sick.
 Chemosaby
Msg: 15 (view)

Can food change your mood?
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:56:27 PM
Grasses like Wheat especially, and cow's milk put me in an ornary mood. They make me tired, and affect my thinking. They give me headaches, itching, hives and itching eyes. I can be easily annoyed and get angry. I stay away from those foods of course, but cheat when pizza or a burger is needed which is occassionally
 Chemosaby
Msg: 102 (view)

Asperger's Syndrome
Posted: 1/7/2012 5:39:01 PM
So your strategy is then to insult anyone with a different perspective. Very Classy.
 chemosaby
Msg: 34 (view)

pets cats or dogs?
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:49:42 PM
Neither. Both stink and cover everything with hair. Cats are a man made form of animal pollution.
 chemosaby
Msg: 14 (view)

Lactose Intolerance?
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:19:01 PM
In my case I have food allergies to grasses like wheat, cane sugar and banana (a member of the grass family). Tries lactose free cow's milk, but it still bothered me. With goat milk, no issues. Its about a certain protein, and goat protein must be different. I know it s smaller. Maybe that helps digestion.
 chemosaby
Msg: 101 (view)

Asperger's Syndrome
Posted: 1/3/2012 2:11:17 PM
Saying ALL would exposed would develope a similar mutation couldn't be more inaccurate. The Genome Project report on autism found the children had mutation that did not originate with the parents. So saying it involves the paren'ts genetics is categorically wrong. The Genome Project also reported the children not only had hundreds of mutations, the children had different mutations from each other. Genetic study is still in its infancy, and the Genome Project is the first major study report. So instead of talking nonsense, read that report.
 chemosaby
Msg: 12 (view)

Lactose Intolerance?
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:48:12 PM
I switched to goats milk. Goats milk dogests in 20 minutes, cows milk can take 24 hours. That alone should be reason for concern. 24 hours to digest, surley it rancid by then. Not wonder you'd feel ill. Personally, I blame vaccines. They may get all type of glory like all for profit pharmaceuticals, but they get little critical study.
 chemosaby
Msg: 59 (view)

Fibromyalgia
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:42:54 PM
Fibro is an autoimmune condition that is a reaction to vaccines that cripple your immune system. Running to doctors won't be much help. They don't understand it much given they refuse to blame vaccines, and since they are nothing but glorified pharmacist nowadays, you'll leave with a vioxx like prescription that could maim or kill.
 chemosaby
Msg: 4 (view)

Aspie
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:38:20 PM
Do a search on Aspergers and vaccines.
 chemosaby
Msg: 2 (view)

any others who suffer from MS?
Posted: 12/26/2011 5:30:08 PM
You might enjoy the Topix site MS forum. http://www.topix.com/health/multiple-sclerosis
 chemosaby
Msg: 26 (view)

Do you ever feel Invisible?
Posted: 12/22/2011 5:15:15 PM
I think your question is quite valid and real. I personally can be lonely and feel invisible in a group. There can be many reasons for feeling invisible or just plain ignored. People have their own agendas and if a man is on the hunt for a younger woman, a 40's-50's woman is just in the way. I have been pursued by women but "I'm just not into them". I won't date smokers or pet owners. My bad, but my choice. Personally as I've aged, I see more value in older women on an individual basis of course. I'm not impressed by lazy, smelly or stupid, and won't even sleep with them. For a man to decide you are the one takes skill. Rejection is no harder than breathing for most with all the fish in the sea. You really have to appeal to a man and have some luck finding him. Finding ways to be visable are a strategy. Unfortunately today being visible seems to mean breasts hanging out, tattoos and piercing and outrageous everything. What woman doesn't check the mirror hoping to see a prize to be won. Men are looking, and when they see whats in their minds eye they may act. A woman may just have to make the first move. I've been asked by several woman why I never made a pass at them. I had no inclination they wanted me to thats why. Making a pass when not invited is harassment in today's world. I've been told by women how they had such a crush on me in school , but I had no idea. Speak up if you like a man.
 chemosaby
Msg: 14 (view)

How do I deal with insomnia?
Posted: 12/22/2011 4:56:56 PM
OMG why does everyone medicate for everything? Ever try excecize? Try walking one to two hours after supper and see if that works. Everyone wants the quick fix. Try good old fashion exercize.
 chemosaby
Msg: 86 (view)

Asperger's Syndrome
Posted: 12/22/2011 4:50:50 PM
Vaccine ingredients aluminum, ethylmercury and formaldehyde can cause spontaneous genetic mutation separately. Some vaccines contain all 3. Vaccines are also given in bunches, ensuring one gets all 3 in even greater amounts. There is a most recent finding and labelling of "sporadic Autism" and greater emphasis on spontaneous mutations. There is also spontaneous schizophrenia in families without a history or genetic reason. Theres a whole new world of possiblities on the horizon. No need to remain static in your thinking. Rather that rumours, the science is changing and catching up. We are on a path that will answer our questions. We have been in the dark for a long time, and what we have been told has not been accurate. I always think to myself how primitive people explained things without science. The sky was a god, the earth was a god, the penis was worshipped. Much of what we are told is just as ridiculous and without proof.
 chemosaby
Msg: 85 (view)

Asperger's Syndrome
Posted: 12/22/2011 4:35:21 PM
A typical answer from a denialist who has a small mind. Now that science has begun looking at genetics they are surmising that most things that happen to us are based on the condition of one's genetics. I was reading last night about Angelman syndrome, and how at least in mice, they have found a way to kick start the non-working gene using pharmaceutical agents. Question being, why did that gene not wirk?. The Genome Project and others who have since replicated their findings on autistic children and their families, stated in 2010 that the autistic children had genetic mutations that did not originate with their parents. Although quite an important finding, its been kept quiet because it was always hoped to blame the victims, and they are still trying. I also keep reading about inherited or "born with" theories about all sorts of things that are known vaccine injury, like deafness, blindness and even anorexia, but the public doesn't seem to look past its newspapers or TV for information, and media is controlled by whoever has the cash to own it. Now that the internet can bi-pass those who control information, anyone can read about vaccine components and vaccine injury and death. Hell anything that can kill you can certainly F-UP those it doesn't kill. But to shut down discussion because of a personal feeling or opinion is simply putting your head up your backside and claiming some sort of victory. To each his own then.
 chemosaby
Msg: 79 (view)

Asperger's Syndrome
Posted: 12/19/2011 3:13:01 PM
Its really sad that vaccines have ruined so many lives leaving healthy children with ailments and conditions like autism and Aspergers. What's even sadder is that the victims don't understand it was vaccine caused, and we fight a constant he said, she said battle over it.
 chemosaby
Msg: 57 (view)

Are You Getting the Flu Shot This Year?
Posted: 12/19/2011 2:44:00 PM
Many confuse cold virus that are flu-like with actual flu. I don't believe I've ever had the real flu ever. I had two family members who had confirmed H1N1 and said it was nothing. I think Pharma fear mongering is simply the most efficient and effective form of marketing, because it makes it all so frightening. Its fraud though. I've read plenty about side effects like Gillain Barre syndrome which is temporary or permanent paralysis and it can come from a flu vaccine containing aluminum and ethylmercury (thimerosal) . I had a neighbour who spent 80 days in hospital with GBS after a flu shot. Sounds far worse than sleeping on the couch for a week.
 chemosaby
Msg: 7 (view)

Erectile Dysfunction
Posted: 12/19/2011 2:27:14 PM
I'm older, but can relate. I discovered the number one cause of E.D. is high colesterol. I read about what lowers it after a blood check confirmed I had it. I started taking cod liver oil and flax oil daily because they have a positive effect on bad cholesterol. It took a few weeks for things to revert to normal, but it did. I take it every day now. I also developed a psychological fear when things went south, and it still is in the back of my mind. It will fade with time.
 chemosaby
Msg: 12 (view)

How do I deal with insomnia?
Posted: 12/19/2011 2:19:20 PM
I find I can affect insomnia patterns by having a one hour sleep in the afternoon. I think it relaxes me and I believe being exhausted from too much activity, especially physical, but also having too many things to do and think about ruins my sleep.
 chemosaby
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2011 4:53:45 PM
I think what jachamer means is no one wants to engage you. You're reactions are a bore and your opinion of yourself tiresome. Its no wonder you are one of the few on here.
 chemosaby
Msg: 26 (view)

Is the Return of the Forums Too Late?
Posted: 10/11/2011 7:42:25 PM
I've moved on to Topix Forums. More active, more topics, and it too is world wide. I found these POF forums were controlled too much by moderators and posters like susancd, ktrout and now alan. I'm I the only one who knows they are one in the same? Anyway check out Topix Winnipeg. You can see how it works.
 chemosaby
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 10/11/2011 5:32:10 PM
Funny how a person says vaccines are all good, with the usual nonsense logic that lightning or crossing the street supports their view. How about sticking to the one topic and refrain from subjects of no relation to vaccines.
Then, a person does a 360 and says a vaccine almost killed them. More of that warped logic no doubt. Luckily you weren't struck by lightning or hit by a car on your way to get poisoned.
 chemosaby
Msg: 4 (view)

Winnipeg Jets Logo
Posted: 10/11/2011 5:21:35 PM
Don't like it or uniform colors. I think the rush to do it resulted in a rush-job. I think its a failure and very unimaginative. Its not the return of the Jets either. The hype was ridiculous and I made sure I didn't watch the first game. I have no intention of going to a game, though hockey is my favorite sport. The whole fiasco showed how easy it is to fleece Winnipegers, and the flock is ripe for more.
 chemosaby
Msg: 11 (view)

Loud walking upstairs neighbour *Help*
Posted: 8/9/2011 2:41:33 PM
Been there. Wouldn't pay my rent till they kicked him out. They wouldn't. After 3 months of not paying, I moved and they never asked for the rent. They knew I was in the right to do so. My advice..move.
 chemosaby
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 8/9/2011 2:32:01 PM
Wakefield's work has been replicated many times. The connection to the newspaper phone tapping in Britain shows Brian Deer, Pharma companies who make MMR, the Murdochs, The Lancette are all connected and participants in the intentional attack on Wakefield. I listed many links that will help anyone understand the truth.
 chemosaby
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 6/25/2011 7:39:33 PM
If you know of some to back up your statement, post them. Vaccines are harmful, there is no doubt of that. Anyone with a computer can search vaccine side effects . Why don't you?
 chemosaby
Msg: 73 (view)

A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 6/22/2011 2:50:32 PM
www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/vaccine-court-hepatitis-b-shot-causes-ms.html

www.knowvaccines.com/vaccineingredients.htm

vactruth.com/2010/05/09/vaccines-cause-epilepsy

www.topix.com/health/inflenza/2011/06/regulator-scathing-of-australian-vaccine-maker
 chemosaby
Msg: 2 (view)

Is the Return of the Forums Too Late?
Posted: 6/22/2011 2:42:16 PM
I just noticed it again. I like them and hope they come back to life. Thought their disappearance was silly.
 chemosaby
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 6/22/2011 2:40:25 PM
www.topix.com/health/influenza/2011/06/regulator-scathing-of-autralian-vaccine-maker
 chemosaby
Msg: 44 (view)

Pandemic swine flu-someting to ponder or NOT
Posted: 6/22/2011 2:37:44 PM
http://4allofyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/vaccines-do-not-cause-autism.html
www.ageofautism.com/2009/02/vaccine-court-hepatitis-b-shot-causes-ma-html
www.ageofautism.com/2010/12/americam-vaccine-court-rules-dtap-pertussis-whooping-cough-vaccine-lega-cause-of-epilepsy-boys-death.html
http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Infant-Vaccines-Produce-Autism-symptoms-In-Primates
appablog.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/united-nations-ban-of-mercury-in-vaccines-urged-by-u-s-group/
www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Infant-Mortality-Rates_fall-Where-Immunization-Rates-Are-Low
www.topix.com/health/influenza/2011/06/regulator-scathing-of-australian-vaccine-maker
 Dr_Pill
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2011 6:43:48 PM
i've been debating this on the Topix forums. Come by and get involed. There are many issues discussed, and you can speak your mind without moderators threatening you with expulsion.
 joecruel
Msg: 21 (view)

My sons heartache - how to help?
Posted: 3/29/2011 2:38:42 PM
Been there, done that. At his age it happens. Happens at all ages. It hurts if you let it. He may be a first timer. With experience you learn not to be naive . What are you really losing when someone doesn't want to be with you? Its better it happen before marriage and kids. Its a loss similar to death. He has reason to be unhappy, its normal. I remember grieving after someone stole my fishing tackle box from my friends truck. Lost gear, camera and all pictures I took. I've been dumped I even get the gut feelings when I have a crush. He should be alright in the long run, its his immediate response that needs watching. He may get physical with the new man, or hurt himself. Hopefully he goes on and finds his way. Plenty of Fish in the sea.
 joecruel
Msg: 6 (view)

Men beware Oral Sex can cause throat cancer!!
Posted: 3/29/2011 2:13:04 PM
Beware!! This type of science will only lead to the predictable treatment mode, pharma and vaccine. Likely a promotion for Gardasil. Lets wait for some other nerd who isn't getting any but fantasy jollies to repeat this study with simular results. Its not a bandwagon I want to hop on. I enjoy the smell of fish and the taste of chicken, and thats just the entree'.
 joecruel
Msg: 3 (view)

Celebrating 100 Years of Learning
Posted: 3/29/2011 1:50:30 PM
This may not be the best place to do your opinion poll. Kijiji Winnipeg would probably be a usefull place to put your info.
 joecruel
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 3/9/2011 7:55:58 PM
Some usefull sites to read and info to ponder.
http://homefirst.com/info-1/vaccine-choice.html
http://www.healingourchildren.org/vaccine_side_effects.htm
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/damaged.html (shows vaccine damage stats)
 joecruel
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 1/10/2011 4:24:32 PM
I've followed the story because I have an autistic child. My take is that he has been and is still being portrayed as the messiah of the anti-vaccine movement so that if it appears he has been annilated, so then shall the movement. Well he didn't start the anti-vaccine movement, and all thought that destroying his reputation will have the desired effect is wasted thought. Vaccines have side effects, including brain damage, that is a fact. Simply stated, a vaccine may not harm some, but others can be harmed in different ways. The powers that be have tried and failed to blame genetics. Their only strategy now, is to attack Wakefield again, get global mileage out of it, and hope people fall for it. I think people are smarter than that. The latest attack has pro-vac supporters giddy with thoughts of success and domination. Those of us who know better know its just another hole in the road to truth.

Show ALL Forums