Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ok -- so what's wrong with just talking.........
 chaologistician
Msg: 9 (view)

Ok -- so what's wrong with just talking.........
Posted: 9/9/2011 1:10:44 PM

Sometimes I just want to get on here and converse with different guys. Some are nice and some are just plain rude. Just because I click and ask to chat - doesn't mean I'm trying to get you.

I know, it's so weird how women aren't allowed to be forward in our society without being a "slut" or something. Me, I like it when a woman is aggressive and IMs or emails me first - though I can't remember a single time that's happened where it worked out but that's probably just because of the luck of the draw. Keep reaching out! The more women who do that the better I think, though of course you'll get the occasional nutcase who won't leave you alone because they'll think you're "easy."
 chaologistician
Msg: 11 (view)

commited relationship, still be on POF?
Posted: 9/8/2011 11:23:01 AM
I seem to be in the beginnings of a long-term relationship and I came here to check out the Forums, at her suggestion. It IS possible to not be looking any longer and still enjoy interacting with other people, and I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you're honest about your relationship status and don't lead anyone on.
 chaologistician
Msg: 26 (view)

Do women in Oregon ever mail first
Posted: 9/8/2011 9:04:57 AM
I can't remember a single time that I've either dated or developed a relationship with a woman that emailed me first. I think that's just the luck of the draw though - it just so happened that all of the women who emailed me weren't what I was looking for. But I love it when women are aggressive! I don't think they're "sluts," just strong and know what they want. Looking forward to the day when the gender roles aren't so skewed...
 chaologistician
Msg: 27 (view)

Do all Men Want a thins or small waisted girl?
Posted: 9/8/2011 8:29:29 AM

let me tell ya they all want small. I've been bigger , having my kids and now super fit. very very different treatment.

I must be an anomaly. I vastly prefer a larger, more rubenesque woman with delicious curves and lots of padding. They feel better to snuggle up to, and they are usually happier because they aren't starving themselves in order to fulfill some gay misogynistic fashionista's vision of what an attractive woman should look like, which is basically a twelve year-old boy with a sex-change operation.

I'm all for getting healthy, but trying to look like Barbie when your natural metabolism is not geared in that direction is totally unnecessary IMO.

Show ALL Forums