Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Come on now POF (when is it enuf) [CLOSED Thread]
 dannyr0697
Msg: 1 (view)

Come on now POF (when is it enuf) [CLOSED Thread]
Posted: 10/6/2009 5:17:16 AM
So, I'm editing my profile this morning, the house is quite, the coffee is hot, all is well. UNTIL I go to my profile to view the changes. Half way down the page, BAM!!! a video commercial starts, my volume is turned up from a video I was watching yesterday (the new Journey). I nearly jumped out of my skin. Spilt coffee in my lap too.
Come on guys, you are making all these changes to POF, some good, some not so good. This is one of the not so good ones. Do you really need to do this type advertising?
It is way over the top and "in your face". I love this site and always have, but this type of change is a real turn off.
Please reconsider. Remember what you started this site for. Stay true.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 3 (view)

What To Do If You Are Ever Stood Up...........
Posted: 4/20/2009 5:36:33 PM
Oh but all you other posters are completely NOT getting the beauty of this thread. The OP isn't asking for your advice, he's giving you a "How to" guide for dealing with the type of inconsiderate a-hole who would stand someone up in the first place.
POETIC JUSTICE!!!!! I love it! Especially if they did fall for it and rescheduled the date. It would be cool to video tape them sitting, standing, fijgiting, or whatever they are doing while being stood up.
Too cool.LMAO
Which is what I'd be doing watching it happen.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 14 (view)

Record time - how much time does it take to catch a fish?
Posted: 4/17/2009 5:17:16 PM

I've been trying to find vegetarian worms................do you know where I can find 'em?

Duh, try looking in a vegetable garden.lol

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 4 (view)

Quincy
Posted: 4/17/2009 5:04:49 PM
I'm sorry for your loss UrsulaMajor. The only thing keeping me from being a "Lonely Guy" is my precious kitty, "Pebbles". So I deffinetly understand where you are coming from.
Take Care

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 30 (view)

The fears of being alone
Posted: 4/17/2009 4:51:52 PM
Yeah, I agree with most of the posters here, but will add this little quote:

"The only thing worse than being lonely and alone, is being lonely while with someone."

L8TR
 Dannyr0697
Msg: 17 (view)

He's Homeless
Posted: 3/25/2009 7:49:16 AM
Lighten up there, Dannyboy, a little levity is good for the soul.

Sorry, mam, just getting a little tired of the naysayers on here. I guess I need to take a short break from the forums, a brief intermission, maybe,,,,,,,,

L8TR
 Dannyr0697
Msg: 16 (view)

He's Homeless
Posted: 3/25/2009 7:08:05 AM

Where his wife and family still live until the house sells

This COULD be true,,,,,, but ,once again, the jumping to conclusions thing(usually negatively). So many knowitalls, so little time.

L8TR
 Dannyr0697
Msg: 6 (view)

He's Homeless
Posted: 3/24/2009 11:46:26 AM
Somebody already mentioned CNN, how about MSNBC or ANY of the other networks because they are all saying the same thing. Our economy hasn't been this bad since the great depression in the 40's. Sacremento California has a tent city that compares to any tent city from those days with 1000 people a day becoming homeless.
That said, you said he was dressed nice, clean, AND paid for your food. I don't think he fits the typical "homeless looser guy" image that some of the other posters have related.
One of the problems here on these forums is that people jump to conclutions too fast, with little thought about what they saying.
If you want to call the guy, call him. Just use the same caution you would use with any new meet. You'll be okay.
To the high and mighty naysayers, beware, you could become homeless tomarrow due to nothing other than downsizing due to the economy. Be careful what you say there, and NEVER say NEVER. Noone is exempt from the mess our world has become.

L8TR
 Dannyr0697
Msg: 15 (view)

Forum Participation with Limits???
Posted: 3/24/2009 11:27:16 AM
to my_ reality,

FINALLY, someone gets it!!! God I can't believe all the dissident posts I've drawn from this thread. Now I'm being accused of having a narrow mind.

Thanks for the ray of hope.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 26 (view)

I think I'm weird
Posted: 3/23/2009 4:58:11 PM

Mainly I find it interesting that there are people posting on this thread with similar experiences...

So you don't think you are weird anymore??? Mission accomplished. If you are weird then there are lots of weird people out there. Which basically makes you not weird. In a sense. Savvy?

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2009 4:43:00 PM
Wow, I had no idea that there were so many narrow minded people here on POF.
Just today I made a friend in the UK, that I would never have made if I had the 75 mile restriction. You people have no interest in other cultures or possible blessings that you can have from interacting with others from different parts of the world.
Because of the forums reach, I have 3 friends in Canada who are very dear to me, plus several in other states here in the US. Don't you people ever plan to travel? If you were able to, wouldn't it be nice to have friends in possible destinations for said travel?
I have another friend in Venezuala. Now theres a place that would be awesome to vacation and have someone there that you know.
I guess with some of you I'm just beating a dead horse here because the jaws of life couldn't open your minds.
Flame away.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 10 (view)

what would you do (letting someone down easy)
Posted: 3/23/2009 12:14:28 PM

As for direct and sincere, you can bite me. I'm as direct and sincere as anyone is ever going to meet. But there's this other attribute called diplomacy, maybe you've heard of it, it's that thing that politicians, CEOs, and big shots use to positively communicate what they want to say, especially when it pertains to bad news.

Diplomacy can be a good thing. BUT, I would refrain from comparing myself to politicians, CEOs, and big shots of ANY kind. Most of these guys are crooked and will talk AT you for an hour and NOT really say a thing. In todays economy, you've just compared yourself to the devil incarnate.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

what would you do (letting someone down easy)
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:10:46 AM
Yeah, honesty really is the best policy here. It may sting her a little, if you just bluntly say you aren't interested in her romantically. But whether you sugar cote it or not, better to get it done as soon as possible. Kinda like removing a bandaid, the quicker the better.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 22 (view)

Meeting halfway?
Posted: 3/23/2009 10:04:23 AM
Well now,,,,,,here's a post that needs deletion:

think this blonde bimbo needs to be on meds..you think? and her long ass manic profile....and her 10,000 pics of her chest.......34 A breast..alittle too insecure for me... 1 blonde ambition needs help and therapy..alittle insecure

Dude, this is a typical case of the pot calling the kettle black. Get your own meds under control.

Naughtical, my sweet friend, you are, after all, living in the south. Real men have no issues with meeting you in your comfort zone AND paying the tab. Any man who has a problem here is definetly NOT worth your time or consideration.
"To thine own self be true,,," and tell the truth, always.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2009 8:44:49 AM
Okay, those are legitimate reasons for restrictions.
But can't you use the Block feature, rather than take the chance of NOT making a friend. After all, most people on here claim than the worst thing that can happen is that you make a new friend.
You have to admit that in order to participate in online dating, your skin has to be thicker than in regular venues for meeting people.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Posted: 3/23/2009 7:43:15 AM
Ah, but I'm not wired that way. I tend to make first contact more often than not.
I have lots of friends, worldwide, that I would never have if I had waited for them to make first contact.

Just the other day, I wanted to contact someone with encouraging remarks about something they said in the forums, only to discover they had a 75 mile limit on their profile.
 dannyr0697
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2009 7:34:05 AM
I don't get it. Why would someone who feels the desire to participate in posting in the forums, limit who can contact them on their profile????
This makes no sense whatsoever. The forums are viewed worldwide.
I've seen posts by members many times that impressed me one way or another. To a point to where I wanted to write them a note and tell them what I thought only to discover that they wanted to hear from someone within 75 miles of them. Or had "must not smoke" or whatever.
I think that if you are going to open yourself up to being involved in something worldwide like the forums, then you should remove the limitations on who can contact you.
Any oppinions there?

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 19 (view)

why do men have affairs?
Posted: 3/23/2009 7:10:22 AM

I am sure that less than one half of one percent of a ,illionth of a percent of the people in the world actually do find their soul mate. But the rest just really settle for someone close to their ideal mate. It's not gender specific either

Yep, with an attitude like that you will be single for a long time to come, sir.

It's all fun and games until it happens to you. I suppose you would be alright if someone did it to you?

You have to admit OP that this is basically what you just said.

Personally, I've NEVER cheated. And don't really like cheaters. It makes you untrustworthy to me.

L8TR

dannyr0697
Msg: 21 (view)

I think I'm weird
Posted: 3/23/2009 6:45:07 AM
I had a bi female friend a few years back. She was just like you described. She was fairly aggressive with women, yet passive with men.

Here's my thoughts on the possible reasons behind the way she acted.
1) She was married to a guy I went to school with and have known for years. Several years back, he had a massive coronary, actually died a few times, then was in coma for several weeks. When he woke up he was mentally F'ed up to the point that he had to relearn basics that we learn as children. He is still pretty messed up even this many years later.
Anyway, with that said, she stuck with him, being the "good wife", taking care of him like his own private nurse. The thing is, he isn't capable of sex anymore. So she sought solace elsewhere. Sometimes with women, sometimes with a man. Not in a multi partner way, but with like a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Relationships outside and away from her daily routine at home.
2) When she was with a man, she would be the passive sort, and allow him to do with her as he wanted, without much thought to pleasing him.
I believe this was because at home she had to be "the man" and make all the decisions and be "in charge". When she was away, she wanted to relinquesh that power and take a break from it.
3) When she was with a woman she wanted to please herself and the woman in a way that only a woman could understand and accomplish.

She is still a friend of mine and she is still being "the good wife". Her husband is very lucky to have her for many reasons, but if not for her staying with him and taking care of him, he would be in some sort of care facility.

So, NO, not weird.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 5 (view)

Men and their dogs. . ? :)
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:02:00 AM
The OP MUST be new to the forums. Anyone that has been on here any length of time knows what happens when they make all encompassing statements like, "Why do men...?" anything.
Darlin', (here goes) not ALL men like this or find this type of behavior acceptable.
I have an ex-gf who (at last count) has 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 birds, and some fish ALL living in the house with her and her daughter. It sounds like the Humane Society everytime someone knocks on the door. The best of the 4 dogs is a Pit Bull. The others are yappers, but the pit is actually a sweet dog (the only female in the bunch, go figure).
So, did that cover your question properly?

Personally, like others, I prefer cats, too. Although, I once had a doberman that was so well trained that EVERY woman that met him wanted to take him home with them, before I was asked to come home with them. But then, he was WAY special, I'm just plain special.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 74 (view)

Do you wish the worst for your ex?
Posted: 3/21/2009 8:45:37 AM
"What do you do if you find your ex in your backyard, limping and bleeding?
Calm down, relax, and reload."

Not really, I just liked the humor of it.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 77 (view)

He couldn't get it UP, should I give him another chance??
Posted: 3/20/2009 6:08:08 PM

Wow, you're harsh! The guy bared his soul to you, and told you flat out how nervous he was, and all you can think about is how disappointed YOU were? And here you are discussing it in an open forum ~ WOW ~ now that's insensative.

Excuse the pun, but this is a hard subject for most men to discuss.
I totally agree with anonymouslyme here. I might even add the you are an inconsiderate biotch.
I have diabeties and, regretfully, when my sugar levels are out if wack, I experiounce this problem. Not always, but sometimes. I've learned to do things to a woman that can, literally, curl your toenails. I have this occasional problem to THANK for this extra knowledge. I might never have learned some of these things without it, such is my desire to please her AND feel like superman in the process.
I say, if he's attentive to your body and your feelings, HELL YEAH, give him another try.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 19 (view)

How to make emotion bond better with bf?
Posted: 3/20/2009 5:45:56 PM
Dear anonymouslyme,
You, my dear sweet angel, are EXACTLY the type of friend our OP needs. You are proof that there are angels among us.
To post what you did, AFTER reading her history shows a heart of gold.
Too bad she will never read it, probably never, anyway. She has shown a tendency to start an unreal number of rediculous threads, asking for advice, then when noone says what she wants to hear. POOF! She's gone to the next meaningless thread. I really am beginning to wonder if any of what she says is even true.
I do understand that, if she isn't lying, she is one messed up young lady, though.
Anyway, thanks, for her, for caring enough to give more meaningful advice. I read it and enjoyed your post, even if she never does.
I'll watch for you in the future.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 16 (view)

How to make emotion bond better with bf?
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:35:39 PM
You know childofthegoddess, there may be better sites where you can post about all of your problems. PoF doesn't work too well as a support group. I know a good support group where you won't get so mnay sarcastic nasty answers.

Ned, I'm beginning to think she likes the abuse. Why else would she keep coming up with all these rediculous threads, asking for advice that she doesn't want and doesn't want to hear or use. She likes it.
OP, I've said it before, I'll say it again (like so many others).

READY?????

STOP WORRYING ABOUT SEX WITH THESE GUYS........WORRY ABOUT YOUR KIDS..........STOP STARTING ALL THESE REDICULOUS THREADS........GROW UP!!!

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 8 (view)

Serious Members
Posted: 3/10/2009 9:05:34 AM

I still fail to see the need to complain about something that is optional. If he turned around and started charging 10 bucks a month today, people would still have not excuse to complain. Unless they are moderating or providing some kind of work for this site. Free to you is not free to the people paying for bandwidth and server/data base management. If people dont want to pay, don't, but for god sakes don't blame them for trying to pay the bills that allow you to keep using this site.

As usual, someone comes on here "failing" to see the facts.
Well, here are a couple for you, since you failed to do the research.
1) Have you ever noticed the advertisments on the pages? Do you think Markus(the founder of POF) allows these companies to place their adds on this site for free? NOT!!! This is how POF pays the bills.
2)The more people that are on this site, the more valuable the add space. This site started off out of Markus' living room. I don't think he had any idea how succesful it would be. We, as members, help pay his overhead by signing in everyday.

But hey, if you feel the need to send him your money,,,,,,,by all means, knock yourself out. As for me, I love this site, been here for 2 1/2 years. Actually met my dream girl here. But I'm keeping my money to spend on important things like food, rent, power,etc. Things are tough all over.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Serious Members
Posted: 3/9/2009 7:58:24 AM
Yeah, the gold star is a sign of desperation down here in the deep south. The only members stupid enough to PAY for something that they are getting FREE, have been on here for a while without having any luck, so, I guess, they thought that paying and getting their star would make their mailbox fill up with new letters. After all, it says in their sales pitch that would happen.
Keep it up guys. We need all the help we can get to sort through the dumb*ss members.

Only persistance can show how serious a member is.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 15 (view)

How to deal with a bf who's emotionally not there?
Posted: 3/5/2009 1:01:34 PM
Like other posters, I've gone to your posting history. Unlike other posters, I wasn't able to read the whole thing. I started noticing that most of your posts were labeled "msg.1". 31 threads you've started that didn't get deleted. I can only imagine what the total is, if you count the ones that, I'm sure, got deleted.
You say you've had counceling, it didn't help much, did it?
Here's my take on this thread: like was suggested by an earlier poster, dump this guy, work on yourself. You are 19. You have a long way to go in life. Worry about your kids, instead of what type of lube you need to use for anal sex. Get your priorities straight.
And STOP starting these rediculous threads asking for advice that you aren't taking anyway.
Sheesh!!!

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 12 (view)

General question and a stereotype
Posted: 3/5/2009 12:28:13 PM

Do guys go into friendships wondering if it will go any further in a serious way or just a physical way?

Sometimes they do. Mainly if they are attracted to a woman physically. As for me, ANY serious relationship is going to start as friends. I believe that friendship is the best foundation to build a successful relationship on.

What are some of the stereotypes that go along with why men would want to sleep with asians?

Personally, I've NEVER been attracted to asian women. Most of the asians here on the coast of Mississippi are Koreans and, to me, there is NOTHING at all attractive about them.
The only "asian" women that I'm attracted to are caucasian.

L8TR

dannyr0697
Msg: 259 (view)

Why do men ask me what do I do for a living?
Posted: 3/4/2009 8:30:38 AM
Msg.#181

They are looking for sugar mamas. It's the same reason they are looking for someone with a house, a car, a big paycheck, no bills. They want somebody to take care of them. Just my thoughts.

Glad you gave us a glimpse of your inner thoughts...........NEXT!!!
Men are tought to show interest in a womans life, ask questions about her interests, activities, and yes, work. Besides, whether I was tought it or not, if I was interested in a woman, I'd want to know all about her. All the facets of her life that make her what she is.
It's this type of cynicism that is going to keep you single and cynical missy.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Poor Grammar
Posted: 2/8/2009 1:27:32 PM

Maybe he has a slight speech impediment? Does he spell "with" as "wiff"

Good question.....
I have a close friend that is extremely intelligent, however, he has a slight speech impediment that makes him sound dumb. It has effected his job sitch, yet there's nothing he can do about it. Sometimes it even bothers me, if I'm having a bad day, or something, but he's my bud, so I deal with it.
So there it is. Deal with it, or not,

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 23 (view)

Do we choose who we love?
Posted: 2/8/2009 1:12:14 PM
Absolutely NOT.
Hence the saying,"You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall."

I have female friends, right now, this minute, any one of which could be mine IF I could make myself love them. Great ladies all. But friends only. (sigh)

Anyway, Absolutely NOT.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Question about a Guy's opinion....
Posted: 1/13/2009 12:40:30 AM
he is an asshat in gentleman’s clothing. Be glad you discovered his true colors before you did something really radical, like farting on a Sunday.

Once again the Frau cuts right to the chase. Gotta love that in a woman (or a man)(I guess)lol

This guy is a real cad if he wants to hold something like this against you. I'm guessing that you just destroyed all the "nice girl" fantasies he had been cultivating in which you are perfect, unblemished, and heaven forbid, un tatted. OMG.

Tell him to get over it or get on down the road.

L8TR

dannyr0697

Crushin on my coworker but now freaked out!
Posted: 12/11/2008 4:39:15 PM

Thanks, haha. Yeah, I need to just stay away. He's a weirdo freak. But now it'll be very awkard seeing him around at work. -_-

He may NOT be a wierdo freak. He may just be excited about the possibilities with you, a young, inexperiounced, cute, possible virgin. This might make him say stupid ,inappropriete things. You said that he was a compasionate, kind man, so give him the benefit of the doubt, or at least, text him about how uncomfortable he makes you with his texts. Hell, ask him NOT to text things like that to you. If he continues, at this point, he is a wierdo freak and you should move on.
As far as work goes, just continue the high 5's or not. Easy when you break it down.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 7 (view)

Do Some guys take longer to warm up to a woman even though she is attractive to him?
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:14:59 PM

I have met people and instantly felt something for them and rushed into things. And in the end I was hurt badly by the guy. I like to take time and generally see what someone is about. If they feel strongly for me too then they won't mind spending the time getting to know me. If they just want to rush a relationship then they aren't for me anyways.

Except for the guy part of this post, I agree completely. I like to take my time and get to know them also. This is a practice that I've developed over the years. One gets smarter after enough mistakes, I hope.
But, then again, it would be nice to be swept off my feet again, and be able to throw caution to the wind.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 2 (view)

a precious quote from your life
Posted: 12/2/2008 8:28:09 PM
Wow, so many to choose from. I, like my father before me, have sayings and quotes for lots of everyday things and occurances. Let me see, "a" quote from my life...................

From my Father to me:
"Son, you have wavy hair, one side likes to stand up and wave at the other."

From me to the world:
"It's not about who's right and who's wrong,
it's about what's right and what's wrong."

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 22 (view)

One piece of advice
Posted: 10/3/2008 11:41:12 PM
Best Advice:

"It is far better for the world to look at you and think you are stupid, than for you to open your mouth and prove to the world that you are, in fact, stupid."

Author: Unknown

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Emailing too much? Too quickly?
Posted: 10/3/2008 11:23:25 PM
Don't keep emailing the same person over and over without getting a reply. You'll come accross as desperate or even worse, creepy. Relax, take your time, don't obsess over one person until you've met and made a connection.
It's okay to answer a responce to your 1st message quickly, but then wait for her to reply again before sending another note.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 13 (view)

Gone for a couple days, come back here and I'm blocked?
Posted: 9/27/2008 7:02:15 AM
Actually, the normal part is to wait a couple of days to respond. Whether it's because you don't have time to respond right away (which happens with me all the time), or like you said, you want to think about an intelligent reply.
As others have said, you are MUCH better off to have found this out about her from a safe distance, like you have. Count your blessings and move on. After all, what can you do about it. Stand outside the block and bang your fists on it.lol Just kidding Dude. Take Care.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 9 (view)

Am I wrong?
Posted: 9/25/2008 10:43:16 AM

dannyr0697, You can see I've posted replies pertaining to the subject, including...the very 1st reply, message 2! I stay on the issue...unlike Ms...

I can see that your first reply was on topic. I actually counted your first post with the other on-topic posts. However, thanks to the attacks on you by another (highjacker) and comments by others about your sparring match, I still stand by my observations.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

A few things not to say when pulled over by the cops.
Posted: 9/24/2008 8:30:53 PM
Courtesy of Cheech and Chong:

"I just thought of something funny,,,,,, your Mamma."

When he leaves with your license to check you out:

"Hurry back, I miss you already darling"

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 8 (view)

Am I wrong?
Posted: 9/24/2008 8:18:49 PM
Thanks to the "Highjackers" there have been only 4 related posts on this thread.
Here's #5:
No, OP, I believe I would have hit the gas on the second "OK", also. I would have probably turned right also.lol
At least noone can say that you don't follow instructions.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 31 (view)

From Russia, With Love????
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:29:04 AM
UPDATE

I just checked my Russian girls profile. She/he/it hasn't logged back on to POF since she sent the message to me. Get this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she/he/it is now on 48 members favorites lists. Kinda proves that a good picture is really all it takes to become popular here. Wonder what their inbox looks like.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 36 (view)

Best/Worst part of kissing
Posted: 8/7/2008 5:29:08 AM
I like the "pause" just before the lips touch. Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Lightly touch the tongue to the others lips, then touch lips feather light. Back off for a second, then go in for a full lip contact. Ah, sensual kissing, that's the one for me.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

yay! its the exes bday!!
Posted: 8/5/2008 3:42:01 AM
Wow, tough question. The first thought that comes to mind is, like you've already said, "why the f would he want to go out to dinner with her?"

Okay, that said, see what he thinks about you going with him to wish her happy b-day and bon voyage. This shouldn't be a problem for him, if he's on the up and up. You don't really have to go, but you can get volumes of information by how he responds to your request.
Good Luck

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2008 2:53:22 AM

the questions that you sent her is probably a turn off, for example "when POF got to Central Russia?" seems an uneducated question.

The questions at the beginning of this thread are NOT the questions I sent her. It seems mighty uneducated and deffinetly condecending for you to make that leap when the other 2 questions were deffinetly NOT directed at her.
For your information I , regularly, talk to 2 female frinds in China. Yes their culture is very different from ours, but should I not talk to them because of that.
If this Russian girl wanted to be "pen pals" I'd give it a try, for curiousity about her culture, if for no other reason. Sadly, it seems this is not the case.
If you had taken the time to read this thread, these facts would be apparent.
As the English say;" You, sir, are a cad."

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 8/4/2008 4:31:12 PM

Danny, she probably read this thread...it does show up in your profile, you know. LOL!

I think that you have to log on to POF in order to read profiles, threads ond so on. I don't care if she did read it. I'd invite her to come on this thread and defend herself, assuming,of coarse, she was real.
The thing is, she hasn't logged back on to POF since she sent me the original note. I just checked her profile out and she is now on 20 favorites lists, in just over 1 week. Pretty amazing for a ghost.LOL

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 8/1/2008 1:40:47 PM
Quick update folks:

She hasn't been back on line to read the note that I sent "her". Looks like the "I's" have it. It's a scam.
So here's the funny part, she is now on 18 favorites lists. All since last Friday at about this time. I know some legitimate women who have gorgeous pictures posted that have'nt moved up that ladder this fast. She'd be real popular, IF she exsisted.
Too funny.........

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 72 (view)

An odd thing that really got me
Posted: 7/31/2008 2:10:12 AM
Hey realm88, I don't think that dovetails would do it for these ladies, however, they don't call us "handymen" for nothing.
I once had a lady tell me that she just loved my hands, callouses and all. She said that my hands turned her on because she could tell that I knew how to do things.
A lot of women like guys that can do things.

L8TR
 dannyr0697

Posted: 7/28/2008 3:33:08 PM
Thank you serenitycw!!!
When I started this thread, I had no idea how it was going to evolve, and I absolutely, must say that I'm very pleased with the direction it's taken. Yes, I am a curious individual. I seek knowledge and enlightenment everywhere I go.
I have sent private thanks to several of the posters on this thread, and I hope, have made some friends, both male and female.
Once again, Thank you to the many posters that have gotten into the spirit of things and shared their stories with us.

L8TR
 dannyr0697
Msg: 2 (view)

Meeting Up In Person
Posted: 7/27/2008 10:25:49 PM

Wonderful opinions LADIES above in this "Ask A Girl" thread!!

Too funny. There sure are a lot of "ladies" in need of a shave on this "Ask A Girl" thread.

Good one forumbuddy!!!

L8TR

Show ALL Forums