Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Walk The Walk SLUT
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 1 (view)

Walk The Walk SLUT
Posted: 5/11/2011 5:38:11 PM
We've all heard the phrases:
'she was asking for it, dressed like that', 'he was drunk – he only had himself to blame'. When it comes to cases of rape and sexual assault, there seems to be a disturbing cultural tendency to make excuses for the attacker.

But comments of one Toronto police officer, who reportedly told a group of women at Osgoode Hall Law School that they should ""'avoid dressing like sluts in order to not be victimised'"" have provoked a fierce global backlash, and served as a catalyst for women and men around the world who are sickened by the notion that there are excuses for sexual assault.

In Toronto, the first 'SlutWalk' took place on Sunday 3 April 2011.

It was a march which aimed to spread the message that the attacker should be held responsible, not the victim. Since then, the SlutWalking movement has snowballed, with more marches organised in the USA, (Fox News was against it )

Are now several plans are them here in the UK London & Cardiff

Is this a valid way to make the point ?
Is this only way to get press show the flesh1

if your female will you be going & if so HOW DRESSED (Undressed)
If your male will you be going to support your wife gf STRIPPER or there will camera in hand ???
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 5 (view)

Super Twitter
Posted: 5/10/2011 4:28:26 PM
Well Ryan Giggs one at moment im unsure ,
but one 20years ago with him & Lee Sharpe is 100% true, i know one of the girls (now women) myself!
back then no--one knew who they were & clueless who Fergie was !

but she describe him to a T , To me !

One with Gay (Gary) Neville! Well you say that i couldnt possibly comment
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 3 (view)

Super Twitter
Posted: 5/10/2011 5:35:30 AM
i know it net rumours & all that !
but i just am hoping the ones ive heard on Ryan Giggs (playing away & Gary Neville (batting 4 other team) are reported on there !

brutus_maximus

Super Twitter
Posted: 5/9/2011 4:19:48 PM
has anyone managed to find the twitter account that has named names on the
super injuctions ?

ive looked but only found joke ones!

but moving on to next question

who should have rights to privacy here !
the mega bucks stars or the p1ss poor people they played away with ?
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 2 (view)

R.I.P Henry Cooper and Ted Lowe
Posted: 5/2/2011 3:14:04 AM
Two true gentleman of not just of sport!

ive read Henry Cooper "lost will to live" after his wife passing away which make all more sad for his family, but shows how much a "gentle gaint" & loving caring man he must of been !
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 23 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 5/1/2011 5:40:03 PM
well its now being reported that when everything added up !
JUST The overseas visitors news crews & nik naks sold have made a profit for UK, as a whole & London hotels restaurants pubs have done massive business!

we need more Royals like William Catherine & Harry !
oh & Anne she my favourite royal!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 17 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/28/2011 7:38:40 PM
Well it finally here hope everything goes to plan sunshines beer good food great & people behave(2a point)

OHH & Hope all goes well to for Catherine Middleton & William Wales on thier day to ! but my BBQ & Garden party will top anything they've arranged !!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 15 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/27/2011 7:54:09 PM
how can media have gone "overboard"
this is a couple who will be King & Queen one day!

any ways, ive now upgraded my plans & got a marquee have inlisted a pal to do music
(best not do music myself motorhead not just right for do like this)

just one more trip to town for few bottles the good stuff & am set !
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 12 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/24/2011 6:14:54 PM
WE Arent paying for the wedding, The Queen & The Middletons are paying for it !

We are paying for the protection on the visiting VIPS, Which we did for G20 Meeting for European Gathers etc etc, also Live8 & Band Aid,

&again am asking how fun loving people are going to enjoy the day !
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 4 (view)

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/22/2011 5:10:43 AM
word of day TRY !

they are no better than Westboro Baptist Church.
 brutus_maximus

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/20/2011 5:00:57 PM
its not a question of cost, even thou looks like it will "pay for itself, if hasnt already" that a debate for another threat !

all am saying is , people have been saying for ages thing bad nothing to do for us 4 kids so on so 4th !

this we've been "given" freedom to cut lose get family round,
is three street/road within 5miles of me who are allowed to close themselves off,
ive one pal who's lived there under 12mths & never knew two doors down was a gay couple & says he know only about 5 or 6 peoples names on street UNTIL All this plan party started happening !

people are talking & OK Views on royal apart is an excuse !

so all you football haters IF Last summer England had got to final you'd be same way !

oh its football over paid
oh its football over exposed
etc etc

or said sod it its actual going to be fun am going to stop being a misery guts for 90mins &
 brutus_maximus

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/19/2011 4:14:21 PM
Well me & mine are going to have a wonderful day !
i know all kids BIG & small are looking forward to a good fun friday

jelly ice cream milkshakes & buttys etc .

sorry if that sounds kitch to all you hard head wedding humbuggas
but i think its a great excuse for family friends to get together & have whats that word

OH I FUN,

Wedding only on til 1pm then rest of day with family extended family & friends

oh i & lots of BEER !
 brutus_maximus

Royal Wedding Fever ?
Posted: 4/19/2011 10:39:10 AM
You got it yet ?

you bought your "hat" yet ?

Is your street or your Local pub doing anything special or good for the BIG Day !

Ive huge plans to make it a family & friends day!
im opening up my gardens for all my family oldies esp plus friends with young familys kids stuff games etc

putting on a all day buffet which ive got a Chef in to do !

& then as i a wedding got crates & crates or beers on order plus one bottle white wine for the ladys !!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 16 (view)

Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)
Posted: 4/13/2011 8:13:45 PM
well you see that were we differ, ive no problem with legal immigration
be that for work education & even humanitarian grounds

thats what make the UK an exceptional country & dareisay it yes i dare A GREAT Country!

immigrants to the UK Have & should always be welcome IF The willing & able to work & increase business profits & pay taxes!

yes are work shy ones who come here to rip of state BUTis also many born & bred here who do that & then blame immigrants as to why cant get jobs
well immigrants travelled 1000s miles not had benefits of being born educated here yet can still get a job !!

more them i say will trade them for why shy ones even!!

ps that why you not loaded genuine profile/pictures you not legal ?
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 12:33:01 PM
well if we stopped nagged govenment on limited cuts they wanted to make & allow them to do the right thing.
the uk piblic sector is now 53% of our GDP & Growing
please explain to me what wealth that lolly pop ladys, that social workers that council bin inspectors etc make the country thay are taxusers not tax revenue makers

& thats what we need & that can only be done by allowed those that make profits keep them so can INVEST & employ people in real jobs!!

get your head out your ROUNDED BACKSIDE
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 12:16:33 PM
lmao !
public sector not public !

& pains me to say but the total of the UK Bank Bail out was ONLY £70/80Billion & again when is sorted which will be as boom & bust is followed by "never ending growth"
when selling the bank shares will return a profit to govenment!
the debt crisis is down easy credit & to much credit & govenments spending money they can never re-coup in tax so borrow from markets !

canada, china, hong kong,

oh & canada has a better health service than us & hong kong as way better health service & transport system
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 12:00:46 PM
pardon ? is nothing we can do WT.H
Is plenty we can do!
cut pointless meanings public sector jobs, cut worthless beneifits that make it better for people to stay home & sleep all morning & watch tv all afternoon then go out drinking all nite!

& then cut tax across the board,

end death tax
end v.a.t
cut corp tax

& make 20% the very top rate of tax that ONLY The upper middle & top earners pay!

& dont say am living in dream world as has worked & working in other countrys
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2011 11:44:34 AM
"xx_Just_Me_xx "

As much as i hate to tell you this, NO, The facts & figures were not provided by google.

they are by the following people in published books articals & from institutes

first being Geeoffery Howe , Ken Clarke, Norman Lamont & to show no bias Allister Darling

but to back up them it also

Jerry Wattenberg M/D Goldman Sachs

Mark Littlewood D/G Institute of economicsaffairs

Prof Philip Booth

Prof Kevin Dowd

Dr Eamonn Butler Of Adam Smith Institute

Bill Bonner Publisher of Money Week

James Bartholomew

if want i can add the facts figures & also how Easy they say it is to fix if people only had the will to work & give up on a nanny state

isnt more tax & more public tax sapping jobs
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2011 9:48:24 AM
£900billion you are joking right ?

try 4.8 trillion & getting bigger with public sector pension liabilities
thats a trillion pounds more than if every house cottage & flat was sold in UK today

all because we now have a govenment that in total isBIGGER Than the private sector,
tell me of all the public sector jobs spending actual makes on going NEW profits
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2011 10:38:29 AM
re- Cheburashka ,
the training i give to those wishing to learn theart or pro-wrestling didnt & doesnt pay my wages ! is something i do to help £10 per session hardly going to make me my next million!

Ive run two business that more that pay my wages & a partner in a third !

Next - EMAs were not given to children they were given to young adults !
to attend college (sign in sod off was how explained to me)
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2011 7:53:17 AM
lets get this straight,
i was & am (part time my own free time) training people who wish to learn pro wrestling which is was mainly teens ! my point was 20 stopped coming all moreless at same time!
so what would you do if you was running a course & over night 20 people stopped coming just sit at home watching Jeremy Vile !
well i phoned the people in question & asked wht had happened ?
then they told me!

am sure you who work in retail or cash handling jobs every person who comes in & buys something from you(your company) you ask them where the money has come from before you hand over goods or services !!

ive noticedno-one answered my last QUESTION UK Debt as of 23rd March..

wonder why??? truth hurt ? or dont know, that be a shock !
or was it i said without using google to get your answer !!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 4/8/2011 8:07:01 AM
i am thinking of kids & future .
if we continue to waste money as we were then todays teens will be paying higher taxes then we are now on lower paid jobs!

you people think is an endless golden pot of cash , well we aint got a pot to p1ss in at moment !

without google help in your next replys add what the UK Debt Was on 23rd march!!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 51 (view)

Rod Stewart Waives fee
Posted: 4/7/2011 9:48:53 PM
maybe if people would buy music rather than steal it ( ie downloads file sharing)
then concert tickets & gigs plus P.As wouldnt cost so much !!!
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/7/2011 8:47:47 PM
we have sadly over last 40plus years become a gimme gimme gimme culture ( Entitlement Society
im should have this payment ! im having this time off !
im allowed my gag year / 2years to discover myselfroll on 20 years later thisismy time now im going to rediscover myself!

people wonder why we so far behind Japan China India America cause they work to make thing better for themselves & family does go cap in hand to govenment for everything !

& dont go saying is cause is no jobs around blar blar blar all Immigrants taken our english jobs which show these Immigrants got up off backside & went to where job where here ! oh wait your saying is no jobs !

we have become a fat lazy hand me out country but isto un pc to be said !

as to above so your daughter got educated now work in city which is half the reason we in mess we in but as in city they'll know tax loophole so not paying fair shareor what they taken out over two years Arsing atound courses

above 2, they told me when i asked why they not coming to session anymore as much
EMA Grant being cut cant afford your session plus going out at weekends,

i was one who said aint grant for travel book etc, they ones who laughed .
say darr parents taxi google online essays!

& if parents giving money for books why in first place they need a govenment hand out,

ohhh sorry yeh we're ENTITLED

Am sure familys in P.I.G.S Says that just right about now, orrr were my Entitlement gone!!
 brutus_maximus

Posted: 4/7/2011 1:25:32 PM
the money EMA, Wasnt used to help them with education
was wrestling training sessions, drinking, pot, decca, nandrolone & pro sex

not books travel & white fish!
 brutus_maximus

Posted: 4/6/2011 7:37:56 AM
read it all!

of my 22 student 20 where on EMAs & all used money to pay me to learn to wrestle not books not travel, & saw it as free cash

20 out 22 hardly being general

all would have gone to college anyway & up here in manchester unlike london isnt free travel of student yet they still found ways to get cheap travel ie mum dad or pretend mon to fri up 4pm are under 16 come 9pm all 18 with passports to go offy!

apart from one who stayed home saved up & went to knocking shop once per month!

this money was MOSTLY Never used for what was ment for!as i wroteall said couldget clip noteor full essays from google & homework sites !!
 brutus_maximus

Posted: 4/5/2011 10:11:24 PM

Was/Is for college students doing 16 hours a week of guided study. Any missed lessons except for extenuating circumstances voids payment for that week. As of 2010, the weekly payment for the England scheme breaks down as such:

£30 per week for those whose household income is under £20,817 p.a.;
£20 per week for those whose household income is between £20,818 and £25,521 p.a.;
£10 per week for those whose household income is between £25,522 and £30,810 p.a.

Am sorry but this was one the biggest con trick labour ever pulled ! it was one to keep jobless figure down & also buy votes!

& worst of all its why over last ten years boozing & drug taking in 15 to 19 yr old has more than doubled!

I Use to train 22 students myself, upto the Orginal EMAs being cut! i noticed less & less booking classes so i phoned around & found out why !

that being the "students" of mine where saving up the last of these payments!

i asked is that what you've been using to pay for my lessons, all bar two said yes (the
other two had carried on lesson plus are working)

when i pointed out that the EMA Grant was for travel books etc
the students just laughed, yeah rite ! so i asked what they did with money

my lesson fee £10 for 90mins
they nearly all said well whats left is for weekend either few cans & weeds or if get pocket money from folks go out on friday & get wrecked!

apart from one who saved his weekly & at end of each month would go to local "knocking shop"

i asked "but isnt it for books & travel"

after laughing stopped they all said "google is free & essay written on there"
travel get my mum /dad to run us to college or still got my under 16s pass just use that cheap travel anyways!

now some you will say well least they use some the cash to study with you?
which is true, but im an ex pro wrestler i was/am teaching these kids how to wrestle

yet if your over 30 if you wanted to go to college uni etc you did because it bettered your chances in life not because you got paid to plus if you need cash which 15 to 19 you only need spending beer & holiday money

YOU GOT A PART JOB or helped around home !

yet now these kids think they show get money for doing something that helps them improve thier own lives
ummmmmmmmmmmm world gone NUTS
 brutus_maximus

ERRORPOST
Posted: 4/5/2011 10:11:03 PM
WAS DOUBLE CLICKED ERROR POST
 brutus_maximus
Msg: 101 (view)

Real Reason To Why Women Dont Date Very Tall Men?
Posted: 4/5/2011 9:42:50 PM
ehh? never heard that one ! have had opposite1
ohh that god you are a 6ft er, least if we date i can wear my heels!

& some said that with tall/big men they feel "safe"
 brutus_maximus

Goodwins Law/Rule
Posted: 1/16/2011 9:00:37 PM
mostly likely

but as ive always said , id never date a womaan who was a vegetarian,
wont eat meat ,
i highly unlike to vote 4 one

ps is that another thread killer, when turns to oral-sex?
 brutus_maximus

Goodwins Law/Rule
Posted: 1/16/2011 6:28:19 PM
one from another site was re- Fox hunting

Hitler was against it , as was cruel sport of the poshknobs !

go figure that one !!
 brutus_maximus

Goodwins Law/Rule
Posted: 1/16/2011 4:25:51 PM
Godwin's law
(also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)
is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1989 which has become an Internet adage.

It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."In other words, Godwin put forth the hyperbolic observation that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope— someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.

Godwin's law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread Reductio ad Hitlerum form. The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses. It is precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued[4] that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.

other than race threats & war threats which may need a Nazi Hitler ref,
Which threats you come acroos that must often end up with

Thats what Hitler / Nazi's say/did
& whats the newest of latest threat ender you've read

Show ALL Forums