Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is Hockey Over?
 elednuw
Msg: 15 (view)

Is Hockey Over?
Posted: 5/11/2018 2:19:21 PM
Not until the Jets win the cup this year.
 elednuw
Msg: 33 (view)

Menthol cigarettes banned
Posted: 10/4/2017 10:35:51 AM
Still wanna know where I can get menthol cigarettes in Kamloops.
 elednuw
Msg: 5 (view)

Fake accounts getting out of hand
Posted: 9/28/2017 10:13:00 AM
Not so much on POF but lots on Craigslist.Most replies I get on Craigslist are fake and wanting you to go to paid link sites.Not a chance.
 elednuw
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/26/2017 9:47:59 AM
Thanks for all your great comments.If the gov't was so concerned about our our health(ya right),they would ban all cigarettes,not just menthols.Its too much of a cash cow.You have to be legal age to buy cigarettes,and when you are your probably not gonna buy menthols cause now you have a choice and most people don't like menthols.I totally agree that smoking is not good for you.I look at it as a social habit.The states who has a population of over 300 million doesn't have this ludicrouse ban on menthols,so why should Canada?.Menthol smokers close to the border will just cross the line to get them there.Canada will lose millions of tax dollars every year to the states from Canadian menthol smokers.If I'm a smoker(which isn't good) I should have the right to smoke what I want.
 elednuw
Msg: 204 (view)

Question for the guys
Posted: 9/24/2017 10:17:02 AM
If shes the sweet honest type and I'm very attracted to her,I would never lie.I'd be as honest as possible as long as she is too.
 elednuw
Msg: 1 (view)

Kamloops single gent looking for a nice lady.
Posted: 9/24/2017 10:10:51 AM
Hi ladies,I'm a recently retired single divorced male living in beautiful Kamloops.I'm looking for a thin,petite,cute,sweet lady to compliment my life.I like dining out,long walks,cuddling,drives to no where.I would eventually like a live together situation.Share expenses,house hold chores.All nationalites considered.Message me.
 elednuw

Posted: 9/24/2017 9:52:01 AM
Anyone know where I can get menthol cigarettes in in Kamloops,B.C. after Oct 2nd?.Canada is banning menthol and all flavored cigarettes. I wish the gov't would have better things to do than interfere with our social habits.They have safe shoot up injection sights for free but can't smoke the type of cigarettes we want.How ludicrous.
 elednuw

Complaint about POF
Posted: 6/30/2014 8:17:07 AM
At the top part of your profile,it says any sexual content of any kind and your profile will be deleted.Yet on the same page,they advertise a site called I hook up,for people looking for sex.What gives POF?
 elednuw
Msg: 21 (view)

Have you tried eVow?
Posted: 8/25/2013 12:17:29 PM
Same people,same profiles.
 elednuw
Msg: 17 (view)

Did sex the first night ruin a chance for a relationship?
Posted: 8/25/2013 12:11:43 PM
Not at all as long as its consential and you both "want it".
 elednuw
Msg: 110 (view)

Over 60??
Posted: 8/25/2013 12:09:40 PM
I'm 63,feel like 20,always looking to meet the right lady.Interested ladies please read my profile.
 elednuw
Msg: 32 (view)

Marrying during the Retirement Years
Posted: 8/25/2013 12:06:33 PM
I would definitely like to get married to the right woman.
 elednuw
Msg: 81 (view)

Why look for no strings attached sex in the wrong place??
Posted: 2/22/2013 1:12:37 PM
Its because that person (male or female) isn't interested in the people available on just the "intimate encounters" or they're not getting responses from the people they sent messages for sex, so they go searching somewhere else on POF just in case someone might be interested in just sex,but have not disclosed it in they're profile.
 elednuw

Meet & Greet
Posted: 2/22/2013 12:57:52 PM
Its really difficult to get people to volunteer.We have a lot of dedicated people that wants to keep the group growing.You and your friends are invited to join our group,attend our meetings,pot lucks and dances anytime.Just phone our recorded info line of our events,happenings (250) 571-5111.Hope to see you there,Les.
 elednuw
Msg: 3 (view)

Why doesn't it show sent when I message someone on POF?
Posted: 2/7/2013 8:37:03 PM
Alright I'll give it a go.
 elednuw

Why doesn't it show "sent" when I message someone on POF?
Posted: 2/7/2013 9:51:25 AM
I recently got a "want to meet you" request from a woman without a pic.I messaged her back and it said "message sent" but when I click on "sent" to see if it was sent,it doesn't show up.Some sent messages show up,some don't.What gives?
 elednuw
Msg: 84 (view)

Is it rude to put physical preferences in your profile?
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:40:35 PM
Not at all.Be honest,tell the world what physical attraction you want.Thats what your attracted to.Doesn't mean you'll get that kind of person,but atleast it will stop the ones that don't meet your specifics to stop messaging you.
 elednuw
Msg: 93 (view)

When a woman sends the first message.
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:35:23 PM
Bring it on.Men like to be approached by single women they;re interested in but don't have the courage to ask them out.I'm all for old fashioned values,but if you don't give a guy a "sign' of some sort,he may never ask you out,thinking that your not interested so why bother?.Everyone needs a sign of some sort to make the next move.Some guys just hit on any woman,which I'm sure becomes irritating and obnoxious.
 elednuw
Msg: 68 (view)

Why do people wait so long to take a chance?
Posted: 2/6/2013 2:26:46 PM
I think most people are cautious when taking a chance.If someone your attracted to doesn't give you the body language or some sort of "sign" that you might be interested,he/she won't take that chance.Most women or even men don't like to be hit on by someone they're not attracted to or interested in.
 elednuw
Msg: 179 (view)

Question for the guys
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:59:03 PM
Don't forget,some women lie to get what they want as well,whatever thats is.So are they willing to lose their guy over it,or just milking it as long as they can?,not really caring about the guy and just using him?
 elednuw
Msg: 178 (view)

Question for the guys
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:55:03 PM
I don't think theres anything to lie about.Thats a good way to lose a sweet honest type when she finds out the truth or for any type of woman for that matter.Your history of lying and your reputation for being a liar will sooner or later catch up to you.
 elednuw
Msg: 9 (view)

Meet Me Features
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:49:19 PM
The meet me feature is just POF's generalization of people in your age bracket,but doesn't get into the personal preferances your looking for.I would just skip the "meet me feature",and just be very specific to your faith needs in your profile.
 elednuw
Msg: 568 (view)

do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:39:26 PM
Skinny pencil thin women.Thats my preferance,other men might be differant.Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,I guess.
 elednuw
Msg: 23 (view)

Why is being old fashioned such a turn-off?
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:32:06 PM
Its not a turn-off,its a quality long lost.
 elednuw

Meet & Greet
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:29:48 PM
Forgot,we usually have a dance once a month.
 elednuw
Msg: 2 (view)

Meet & Greet
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:28:26 PM
We have a social singles club in Kamloops called Thompson Valley Active Singles.We have meetings the first Wed of each month and a pot luck dinner the 3d Tues of every month.Any single out of towners are welcome to attend.For more info,our recorded hotline number is (250) 571-5111.
 elednuw
Msg: 20 (view)

The Canadian penny being eliminated,pros and cons.
Posted: 2/5/2013 11:19:42 PM
I think a lot of charities.donation boxes at the coffee shops and stores that are for good causes,penny school drives will suffer because donating pennies is cheap and not a big deal,but now thats gone up to 400% more.People will think twice about donating thier nickels.
 elednuw

Posted: 2/5/2013 3:24:58 PM
Lots of good points Inport from U.K.,apparently if your coffee at Timmys comes to $1.97,but they have to make it $2.00,they have to give you back 3 cents.I work in retail and thats how they'll be doing it.Lots of confusion.Makes no sense to me.Thers no rational reason to get rid of the penny.Even if they stopped issuing pennys,the existing pennys in circulation which is probably in the trillions would probably in circulation in our lifetime.Pennys just don't deteriote.I think theres only one other ountry that doesn't have the the penny.On a lighter side,all girls with the name "Penny" will have to change thier name to "Nickel" (l0l)
 elednuw

Posted: 2/5/2013 2:32:47 PM
I think getting rid of the penny is assinine.I don't believe it costs 1.6 cents to make a penny.Now the gov't has to spend more to make more nickels which is bigger and heavier.Canada gov't,give your head a shake.
 elednuw
Msg: 427 (view)

no pic: worth the risk?
Posted: 10/21/2012 6:45:49 PM
In Most cases people who don't post a pic don't think thier attractive enough,so its a shot in the dark to answer.I don't think I'm God's give to women but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Hence my pic is on my profile.What you see is what you get.Some will find you attractive,some won't.I never initiate first contact if theres no pic.Its a shot in the dark.When that someone finally sends you a pic,its usually not what you wan't and its difficult to say your not interested,cause no one likes to hurt another persons feelings.Thats my 2 cents.
 elednuw
Msg: 20 (view)

DATING INTERNATIONALLY: How To Convince Others You're NOT A Scammer?
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:32:10 PM
Buy not asking the guy or girl to send you money to bring you here.If he/she is generally interested they'll find a way to immigrate.Most of those situations involve them wanting to come here to get landed immigracy,wants that happens they'll dump you.I've heard countless number of situations like that.They butter you up and eventually will ask for money.Don't fall for this scam.men or ladies.
 elednuw
Msg: 46 (view)

To Toupee/Wig or not to Toupee/Wig?
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:27:22 PM
No toupe,they generally look fake and unreal.Just like fake boobs on a woman.They look fake.Be natural, you are who you are.
 elednuw
Msg: 146 (view)

How to cure my bad boy addiction?
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:24:27 PM
Simple:Go out with a nice guy.
 elednuw
Msg: 66 (view)

Best love songs ever
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:44:19 PM
Un Break My Heart: Tony Braxton,absolutely beautiful.
 elednuw
Msg: 8 (view)

What do you think of the WILL RESPOND feature?
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:41:56 PM
Will respond is an assumption by POF that these people (men and women both) are desperate and will date anyone.I think its tasteless and should be removed as an option.
 elednuw
Msg: 13 (view)

How do men feel when a woman contacts them first?
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:37:23 PM
I think its great.Sometimes guys are expected to make the first move.Based on a womans profile and attractiveness a guy might want to make the first move but feels this woman wouldn't be interested.So ya,by all means,women:make the fist move.
 elednuw
Msg: 9 (view)

Cataract surgery
Posted: 6/30/2012 10:59:11 AM
TO IMPORT FROM U.K.:Ya no pun intended on "thanks for the insight".I didn't even realize I said that relating to my queerie.A big LOL!!.
 elednuw
Msg: 8 (view)

Cataract surgery
Posted: 6/30/2012 10:56:31 AM
Hi OP:Thanks for the encouragement.
 elednuw
Msg: 6 (view)

Cataract surgery
Posted: 6/29/2012 11:43:56 PM
Smexxie and Errant :Thanks for sharing your experiences,everyones is differant and facinating.I'm still a bit worried about getting it done,but the more info and support I get on here,the easier it will be to deal with it.Thanks again people
 elednuw

Cataract surgery
Posted: 6/29/2012 1:32:32 PM
To import from U.K.:Thanks for your insight.
 elednuw

Cataract surgery
Posted: 6/29/2012 10:53:44 AM
I just went to my optomotrist and found out I need cataract surgury.Anyone had it done?.How long,pain,recovery time,how much time do I need to take off work?.Its been bothering for a bout 6 months.I've never had any surgery like this done before so I'm a little worried.I have to see my doc to discuss this but i would like to hear of some personal experiences.Thanks.
 elednuw
Msg: 50 (view)

Does it seem like more and more men only want casual?
Posted: 4/20/2012 4:16:05 PM
I think that guys that are single over 40 and have been screwed by the court system in a divorce situation and as you say "jaded",have a new found freedom and don't wan't to go through another relationship/ marriage situation where your potentially stepping back into a divorce situation and having to go through the b.s. court system and losing more than you did in your first divorce.Most guys now wan't nothing to do with a relationship and are just out for sex.They don't need the hassle of the previous,and are just looking out for fun.In marriage you make a living to support your wife,your kids,paying the bills etc,etc, and in most case such as mine you lose everything to your spouse in a divorce including a majority of the custody.So why would a man who's devoted his life to his wife and kids and then get totally screwed want to go through that b.s.again.I know every situation in divorce is differant and sometime divorce is a guys fault for whatever reason but generally thats why guys just want casual or just sex.They don't want or need the hassle of a relationship unless its absolutely a perfect situation.
 elednuw
Msg: 47 (view)

If a person initiates contact with you on POF, do you expect for them to have read your profile?
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:35:03 PM
I've had a lot of women initiate contact,but when I message them back,I rarely hear back from them.Lot of women on here are just playing games.
 elednuw
Msg: 50 (view)

young women older men? opinions.
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:31:14 PM
I think biologically most older ment want younger women.Actually convincing a younger woman is a differant story.Some guys are very old for thier age and some guys are very young for thier age.If theres chemistry,mutual attraction,common goals,lifestyles,age shouldn't be an issue.Thats for both parties to decide.I personnally like younger women,but I don't go chasing them cause I don't want to make a fool of myself thier interested in me.But if they show interest then I would persue it.There are a lot of couger type women on here that wan't younger men so why is it any differant for a guy.?
 elednuw
Msg: 10 (view)

What are men looking for?
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:22:13 PM
I think all men are basically looking for 2 basic thins.A "compatible"woman to settle down with and until he finds that,most guys just want sex.
 elednuw
Msg: 96 (view)

Why is it impossible to just be frineds with a man?
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:19:19 PM
Its not impossible.If a guy is attracted to you he will want to be more than friends.If he's not attracted to you "that way" then he'll only want to be "just friends".Its called the "law of attraction".
 elednuw
Msg: 7 (view)

Markus the Fraud
Posted: 3/12/2012 10:48:59 AM
100% free,never have to pay a dime?Talk about false advertising.Plentyoffish is really starting suck big time.Not only did you have to pay to see if someones read your message,now you have to pay to see who's viewed you!!.Whats next?.What does Markus not understand about the word "free"???????????????????.Someone in advertising law should launch a lawsuit.Thats my 2 cents worth.
 elednuw
Msg: 111 (view)

Interesting 'Good Guys Finish Last' Theory
Posted: 10/27/2011 2:27:08 PM
What your talking about is called "chivalry".A decent woman still likes a guy to open car doors,buy her flowers,please her in all respects.If a guy treats a woman shitty and just uses her for his own purpose,then she has no self respect for herself. If she keeps going back for more.A "nice guy"type can be an ***hole if the situation calls for it.Every action causes a reaction.If he needs to be strong,assertive,take control,be a leader,he can be if the situation calls for it.Some guys like to be a **** and let the woman be in control.Some woman like to be in control.Chivalry is not dead and some woman still expect and appreciate it.It doesn't mean your boring,a door mat or a mommas boy.Its called being a gentleman.
 elednuw
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2011 1:00:55 PM
I think it all boils down to the "law of attraction".If your a hot looking guy,it doeosn't matter if your a "nice guy type" or a total ass,you'll get the hot chicks no matter what.Or for that matter you can get any woman you want thats available.Same goes for women.If your a hot chick you can get any guy you want,be it an ass,or a nice guy type."Nice guys finish last" only applies when your less than average looking,overweight,not working etc.Those type of guys probably won't have success with the hot chicks but might have to settle for a similar looking and in the same situation type woman.A less than average looking woman who again is over wieght,untidy,in a less than average social situation won't get the hot looking well to do guy,because he won't be interested in her cause he can do better.So my theory is that theres no such thing as a "Nice guys finish last"syndrome or even a "Nice girls finish last" syndrome.It all depends on who you are,what you look like,who you can attract.If your hot,you'llget what you wan't.If your not your opportunities will be limited.It only stands to reason.The Law of Attraction.
 elednuw
Msg: 99 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2011 1:00:34 PM
I think it all boils down to the "law of attraction".If your a hot looking guy,it doeosn't matter if your a "nice guy type" or a total ass,you'll get the hot chicks no matter what.Or for that matter you can get any woman you want thats available.Same goes for women.If your a hot chick you can get any guy you want,be it an ass,or a nice guy type."Nice guys finish last" only applies when your less than average looking,overweight,not working etc.Those type of guys probably won't have success with the hot chicks but might have to settle for a similar looking and in the same situation type woman.A less than average looking woman who again is over wieght,untidy,in a less than average social situation won't get the hot looking well to do guy,because he won't be interested in her cause he can do better.So my theory is that theres no such thing as a "Nice guys finish last"syndrome or even a "Nice girls finish last" syndrome.It all depends on who you are,what you look like,who you can attract.If your hot,you'llget what you wan't.If your not your opportunities will be limited.It only stands to reason.The Law of Attraction.

Show ALL Forums