Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: ~Threesomes...a double standard???~
 radiomark
Msg: 133 (view)

~Threesomes...a double standard???~
Posted: 4/26/2012 3:29:14 PM
As a straight man, I can say a threesome with another man involved isn't appealing, particularly, but neither is one with two women, if it's a girl I'm dating and care about. I only want to be with her then. If it was purely sexual, with no dating or intent to date afterward, I'd still prefer two women, but then I join in with another man, as long as he and I weren't touching each other, simply because I'm just not interested in any sexual contact with another dude.
 radiomark
Msg: 80 (view)

Do men prefer tall or short women.
Posted: 4/26/2012 3:26:28 PM
Personally, I don't care at all. I'm 5'10, and beauty is beauty, to me. I don't see ANY point to rejecting a girl for being too short or tall, and I've never felt any sense of insecurity or any of the other stupid things men apparently often feel with a girl taller than them.
 RadioMark
Msg: 4 (view)

Port Huron POF Karaoke at Office Lounge 4/7 7pm
Posted: 3/30/2012 7:18:31 PM
I'd love to come, but that's just too far away for me.
 radiomark
Msg: 8 (view)

When is it the right time to call a woman after you hit it off ?
Posted: 12/25/2010 12:26:02 PM
You're dealing with women. If she *really did* like you, you could've called 12 minutes after the date ended and she'd have swooned. If she really didn't, you could call in 3 hours, 3 days, or 3 weeks, and you'd be branded a creepy stalker.
 radiomark
Msg: 18 (view)

Shocked at the number of youger men wanting older women
Posted: 12/25/2010 11:59:16 AM
My younger freinds have explained it with the following:

Older women are more experienced, and maybe even wilder than young...in any case, they know what they're doing, rather than being awkward.

Older women are easier, since they're more desperate, and more appreciative of attention, especially from younger men, who, because they are younger, are "hotter" (their words, not mine)

Older women don't expect to be treated like princesses, and might even pay for a date themselves.

And it's easier to leave an older woman without any emotional issues, since, hey, they're old, it's not like they want to KEEP them.
 RadioMark

How do I ask a man out?
Posted: 11/18/2009 10:19:19 PM
You say "would you like to go out," to the man you're interested in. You can fancy it up a bit and be more specific, like "would you like to go and eat the fetus of a chicken along with slices of deceased swine, then go for a walk in a dark alley to the rabbit skin factory, and go on a tour," but it's all still just saying "would you like to go out."
 RadioMark
Msg: 2 (view)

Does kissing warrant sex on the first date?
Posted: 11/15/2009 10:15:05 PM
You REALLY have to ask this? The only answer is no, unless you're dating ***holes.
 RadioMark
Msg: 15 (view)

do men your own age even like ya or older
Posted: 11/13/2009 6:53:20 PM
I'd happily date a woman your age. The chronological years are far less important than who you are, how you are, how you think and how you act.
 RadioMark

Can you go from good time girl to long time girl?
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:53:30 AM
It's certainly possible to go long term. It nall depends on what you present, and how consitently you opresenbt it, in contact with him when you're not drunk out nof your mind. It would also help if you explained that, ideally, in words that didn't sound like a cliche'.

That said, unless he only wanted a fling anyhow (in which case, you were it), he's likely to - rightly - have some concerns you might, in fact, be a tramp (for lack of a better word). That's a situation and a concern you created by giving it easily when drunk. He, rightly, would have concern he isn't the first, nor the last, you've given it up easily and quickly to.

If he's a decent guy, and actually has an interest in YOU, when you're sober and not easy, he'll give it a chance and see where things go. But he'll be aware of the red flag, and keep an eye out for it's appearance again.

It's up to you to erase his concerns, AND make it clear those concerns aren't valid.
 RadioMark
Msg: 42 (view)

Multiple children by multiple partners
Posted: 11/8/2009 4:26:52 PM
I don't understand it either. It's VERY common where I live (which is one of the reasons I'm on PoF, lack of good choices IRL) to find women in their early 20's with 3 kids by 2 - or 3 - different dads. Depending on someone's age, 2 or 3 kids is not a problem, it's the "she's reproduced with anyone she's dated more than 3 months," that's the problem.
 radiomark
Msg: 15 (view)

Is It Ever a Good Idea -?
Posted: 10/29/2009 6:18:15 PM
Most of the time, when a man is friends with a woman, he was, or still is attracted to her in some capacity. That doesn't mean we have any intention, desire, (or even hope, necessarily) of acting upon it, but yeah, at one point, in most cases, we looked at the woman who is now our friend and thought "Yeah, Id' do her."
 radiomark
Msg: 6 (view)

sexy halloween costumes?
Posted: 10/29/2009 6:15:37 PM
I love Halloween, it gives even the wholesomest of women the chance to dress as their inner slut.
 radiomark
Msg: 5 (view)

Things i'm not...
Posted: 10/28/2009 12:44:11 PM

And some men on here always wonder why women never make the first contact.

And other men wonder why a woman would give up on making first contact after a couple of less than ideal contacts. She picked who she contacted, and with our inability to know THOSE people, it seems unfair for a woman to assume they represent all men.

Some of us have class, decency, and dignity. Others are pigs. Those others will continue to be pigs as long as being a pig works out for them.
 radiomark

He wants to be friends !!
Posted: 10/28/2009 12:39:38 PM
IF what your saying is true, and the details of how his divorce is emotionally impacting him, yes, there's absolutely a chance something will develop further along. In that event, however, you must consider two points:

You may then be a rebound

or

Unstressed (or after the full toil of the divorce stress) he may be a completely different person than he is today, whether that's good or bad, impossible to say.

You should, however, thank him for his honestly. Realistically, one shouldn't get involved while in mid-divorce, there's too many variables having an impact for it to be fair on either of you. He was honest enough to be honest, rather than treat you like a FWB (regardless of what you said you wanted), or just disappearing one day.
 radiomark
Msg: 12 (view)

He told me he loved me after two years then disappeared!
Posted: 10/28/2009 1:55:13 AM
Does any of the why, how or any of that crap REALLY matter, in the face of "what he did and how it shows a complete lack of any regard for your feelings in any way, shape, or form?"

Unless he's been in a coma or something VERY similar -and - VERIFIABLE, there's nothing to salvage. To think for a moment there is would be complete foolishness, and any pain you recieve from him after that is as much - or more - your fault than his.
 radiomark
Msg: 9 (view)

I wrote song for him. what do guys think of the idea of an ex-gf singing to them as a xmas girft?
Posted: 10/28/2009 1:50:58 AM
I'd find it creepy and obsessive, personally.
 radiomark
Msg: 3 (view)

Skinny- athletic Vs. Average- chubby
Posted: 10/14/2009 11:33:56 AM
Beats me, I find you quite attractive. It does seem that regional differences play a role in what is considered "thin" versus "average", etc. An "average" sized girl in anything other than the metropolitan region of Michigan, for instance, generally is considered "a few extra pounds" almost anywhere else.

Maybe the guy you've encountered likes his girls anorexic so he can save on meal costs when out on dates.

Always remember, people for the most part, have ridiculous expectations, priorities that will often lead them to the exact location they'd rather not go, and, overall, an immense level of stupidity they're utterly blind to on their own. Consider him a part of that group.
 radiomark
Msg: 17 (view)

what is it you're really looking for?
Posted: 10/13/2009 10:52:20 AM
Ultimately, I am looking for someone with whom I can potentially share in happiness I can't experience alone, and all of the ups and downs that go with that.

Like my profile states, I'm attracted to many different types physically, and am most concerned with the ability to communicate, which I feel requires both brains and a sense of humor, so, without those, appearance is irrelevant.
 radiomark
Msg: 2 (view)

Define this for me please you guys.
Posted: 10/7/2009 12:03:21 AM
It's a sneakier way of saying "at least not fat." The implication is that you are "taking care of yourself" physically.
 radiomark
Msg: 45 (view)

Is it worse to get rejected for your looks or your personality?
Posted: 9/26/2009 7:08:39 AM
I'd say it's worse to be rejected based on looks. If my personality rubs someone the wrong way, I can accept that, adjust that, even change what might be off-putting. But when rejected on looks alone, personality never gets a chance, no matter how good it might be.
 radiomark
Msg: 614 (view)

what is everyones opin on tattoos?
Posted: 9/22/2009 8:45:36 PM
I've tended to find more tattooed people(as in, more than just a buttferly somewhere or a bad-judgement tramp stamp) specifically rejecting the non-tattoo enthusiasts, than I think there is of the non or lightly tatooed rejected those with more tattoos.
 radiomark
Msg: 34 (view)

Am I becoming a sugar daddy without knowing it?
Posted: 9/14/2009 9:49:10 PM
No, you're not becoming a sugar daddy, you're not buying her clothes, jewelry, or a car, you're paying for her company in a dating scenario, and she clearly has little to no interest in you otherwise. You're being used, plain and simple.
 radiomark
Msg: 610 (view)

Posted: 9/13/2009 3:38:54 PM

I love tattooes, I personally have ten of them, but you would never know it if I didnt show them, I did not get them to please anyone but myself, and they are tastefully placed. Also, I tend to date men that have them also, I guess it is a personal choice, but at 41, I still think they are HOT!!!!!

This leads me to one of my standard complaints, not just in dating, but in the tribalism that seems to be rapidly building in society as a whole. Rather than basing compatibility selections on things like, well, being compatible, more and more, it seems, the tattooed only date the tattooed, and so forth. It just seems another example of society dividing itself further and further into small niches, and clinging to them desperately, to it's own detriment.
 radiomark
Msg: 609 (view)

Posted: 9/12/2009 10:15:28 PM
It really depends on the tattoo, what it is, how big it is, where it is, and the girl. There are some who look truly awful with a tattoo, or with it's location. There are some girls, on whom the tat the have and where it is just works...if anything, it adds to their sexiness. A small tattoo somewhere unobtrusive is never going to bother me, and even a sleeve, sometimes, can be hot.
 radiomark

Cheating but not admitting
Posted: 9/12/2009 9:02:44 PM
Halftime Dad summed it up best in the first asnwer you received.

To add: Get the F Out NOW! Unless you're stupid, or crave drama. It doesn't matter HOW much you love him, he is a liar and a cheat. The only wake up call he even deserves is you dumping him immediately, getting over him, and forgetting him.
 radiomark

Talking about sex...
Posted: 9/11/2009 12:00:17 AM
I like sex a lot, and I'm good at it. That's one constant I've heard even from exs with whom things didn't end quite as swell as they could've. There's no great way to prove via a profile that this is a skill, so there's no point in mentioning it, especially considering that, realistically, that's a subjecttive thing. So it's just a happy surprise a lucky woman will find on her own, or not. I assume that based on the knowledge that if I find a date here, and things go well for a given amount of time, we'll have sex. I figure that because I like sex a lot, and most other people do too. It's very much the norm that it be important to most people, and when it's not important, that becomes clear quickly.

It seems it would make more sense to figure that the vast majority of the fine gents on PoF like sex and will be quite happy to learn you do too, so there's no point in mentioning it, AND it will just attract idiots. If you hated sex, that would most certainly be worth mentioning.
 radiomark
Msg: 9 (view)

Soo Serious So Soon?
Posted: 9/10/2009 7:06:45 PM
You don't say how long you've known these two guys. I'm assuming it's a very short while, which means two things: they're nuts, and you need to look for a different "type" of man, even if that means adjusting just what your "type of man" is.
 radiomark
Msg: 14 (view)

Is age really that important?
Posted: 9/10/2009 1:37:49 PM
Overall, age IS an issue. People have different levels of maturity, and are at different stages of life at different ages. However, there are always exceptions. There are men and women who have the maturity and responsibility of level of a twelve year old even when they're 50, and there are some who have the wisdom and maturity of someone much older when they're barely adults.

Normally, one can "see" where a prspective partner is, if they aren't blinded by other facets of the dating ritual. But not always. You may be a victim of that trap, or, you may very well be too immature for him, and blind to that reality yourself.

Or, he likes banging you, but really doesn't see much else to interest him. That could be based on maturity levels, or on him being a pig, among many other things.
 radiomark
Msg: 48 (view)

How come single mothers don't want single fathers
Posted: 9/10/2009 2:56:26 AM

Personally for me, being a single mother, the draw back of dating a single father is being on the other end of any custody/visitation etc etc disputes/battles, as mine is getting ugly, i dont' want to get envolved in any potential issues on the other end too. So less potential for drama

Wow, that takes selfish and hypocritical to new levels. Your drama, your life, your kids are ok, but him, he's got to be a chalkboard wiped clean of any sign of previous existence.
 radiomark
Msg: 11 (view)

Is he telling the truth only friends?
Posted: 9/9/2009 8:52:02 PM
Either

A. He onyl wants to be freinds.

or B. He wants to be more than freinds, but is too shy to do so.

But since you've already BEEN friends for a year and a half, why stop what apparently is a good friendship (or you wouldn't be friends) over the fact he doesn't love you too? Many men have settled for friendship with women they'd prefer to date, they get used to it, and they're happy as friends. What makes that so hard for you?
 radiomark
Msg: 13 (view)

How do I let a guy know that I am not interested without getting back abuse
Posted: 9/9/2009 8:26:46 PM
You could consider telling them why you felt you weren't a match, or weren't interested. That does, however, potentially invite abuse as well. At the same time, if you do it politely and kindly, some will thank you. Remember, while some men are sending messages to almost ANY women they see, a good chunk of men are contacting women based on the beleif there very well could be a possiblity of something good happening. While I'd never agree with abuse, I can understand a man - or woman - feeling they weren't given a chance are being dismissed too easily.

The other option, and by far the one that remains polite and respectful toward those who contact you, is to nicely say no, thank them for their interest, wish them luck, and then, if they contact you afterward, don't read the message. If by chance YOU feel you might want to talk to them after all, initiate it yourself later, and humble yourself a smidge, explaining that you didn't give them enough thought before..
 radiomark
Msg: 40 (view)

Is being added as a favorite an invitation to e-mail?
Posted: 9/8/2009 4:57:41 PM

I've searched the forums but didn't find a thread on this topic. For those of you that have e-mailed people that added you as a favorite, did they all reply? Being added as a "favorite" and having a lot of views without e-mails has got to be the most frustrating part of the POF experience.

I'd be happier with more than 2 views a day, and at least one response to an email a week. I can count the number of times I've been added to a favorite list on one hand over three months. And no, contacting the one of them that was remotely appealing got no response either.
 radiomark
Msg: 373 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 9/8/2009 4:55:22 PM

Does anyone else find it kind of annoying to receive an email and all it says is "how are you?" and nothing else? I don't know, it just seems to me that, if you're going to send an email, at least write more than one phrase. I don't know, what do you think? Guys, if you've done this, I'd suggest you stop, it's pretty annoying.

I would imagine there's two potential factors at play here.

1. They're stupid people, with nothing else to say, or no idea how to say it.

2. Maybe they're tired of putting in the effort of a thoughtful email only to get no response. Perhaps, if someone responds to "how are you?" they then come up with more meaningful words, once there seems to be a point. I've never tried that myself, but it's tempting, given - over time - making what regularly turns out to be fruitless effort does become deflating.

Either way, it must work for some or it wouldn't be such a consistent occurance.
 radiomark

At what age do you Just Give Up?
Posted: 9/7/2009 12:52:33 AM
Today seems like a good day to give up. This is all proving to be pointless.
 radiomark
Msg: 10 (view)

Question about a guy who only textes
Posted: 9/5/2009 9:42:23 PM
It either feeds his ego to have a girl to talk to, or he's keeping you on a string as a back-up plan. Or both.
 radiomark
Msg: 30 (view)

Just for the Heck of It...
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:59:20 PM

New to the area and just looking for people to hang out with and meet initially. If something more develops, then cool, but developing a friendship comes first. If there's a mutual attraction, then that's a bonus!

How can anyone find anything wrong with that statement? She wants to meet, see if she gets along with who she meets, and let it grow on it's own. If she doesn't feel a sense of "Hey, I LIKE being in this dud's company," why on earth would she want to pursue a relationship?

Reading it as dating i would just roll my eyes and think GREAT!!! i will have to do some rubbish dance class or pretend i find throwing darts at a darts board fun just to impress you as a friend to try and get you as a girlfriend, so i can sniff knickers for free.

I would think if you can't manage to have a good time doing things with her in the first place, you should be looking somewhere else for sniffable knickers.
 radiomark
Msg: 70 (view)

Just plain UGLY
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:56:37 AM
I've gotten that a few times, and always from women who frankly, are not ever going to be considered potential supermodels. I even had one, who had to ask how I could ever dream of considering myself "at her level." Later I noticed she posted a new pic, a full-length shot. She had to outweigh me by 100 pounds. I'm not complaining in the slightest that I didn't learn that in person, I'm glad I didn't. But still, I really don't understand the attitude. I've never sent an email that I could ever imagine someone taking as offensive.
 radiomark
Msg: 45 (view)

Hi fives to all the devoted daddys out there!!!!!
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:33:06 AM
Thank you!

We rally need a special button to wear or something to differentiate us from the lousy dads who've helped create the stereotype that seems to tar and feather us all in advance.
 radiomark
Msg: 42 (view)

How come single mothers don't want single fathers
Posted: 8/27/2009 1:26:43 AM
I find that women with children - on average, and in my area - prefer to date a man without children, as one specifically told me, "because that way his focus is on MY kids, not shared with other kids." Others seem to think that because their baby daddy is a deadbeat poor father, then so will most men be, and they'll have to mother the single dad's kids as well.

Screwed up, I know. But in my area at least, absolutely true.
 radiomark
Msg: 7 (view)

Feedback on my 'style' of PROFILE
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:55:19 AM
If you have any intention of changing your profile to random testimonials, for the love of God, don't. It says nothing about YOU. Congrats, others like you, want to have sex with you, or think you looked nice in that outfit. None of that gives me the slightest reason at all to think I'd like you, or even be marginally interested, because at no point does it say WHY I might like you or what you have to offer.

And, of course, you need pics.
 radiomark
Msg: 18 (view)

hello females...how repulsive is my profile?
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:49:25 AM
If you lived in Michigan, you'd have women parachuting into your back yard with that profile. Most of us other dudes would scratch our head and wonder why, like we do in real life with guys who come across as aholes, but you'd be gettin' some leg tonight fo' sho' with that here.
 radiomark

Just for the Heck of It...
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:44:06 AM
Personally, my thoughts are these. Pretty lady, the pics might not be *perfect*, but imperfect is the norm on PoF, and at least I have a sense of what you genuinely look like, as opposed to anything painted and posed. The pics would definitely lead me to read on.

The words would not chase me away either. But...from the "words" standpoint, that's largely because I'm involved with music. Even so, I would be left to wonder what we'd have in common, apart from the ability to listen to music or go to shows. I'd assume you're intelligent, having a graduate degree, but there's nothing really there to indicate what we'd talk about...there's indication of stuff we could do or drink together, but not the slightest of what's inside your head, and that's the most interesting part.

I would, however, contact you. Despite the critique above, it's far, far better than most of the profiles in my local area, and thankfully, you're not hitting a beer bong in every picture.
 radiomark
Msg: 10 (view)

Is that an interested response?
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:22:12 AM
That seems to be the same result I get, to the same sort of email. More frustrating is when they do ask a question, usually one that's about four words long, and then, in one last, near pointless attempt, I ask a variation on the same question back, and get 3 words again in return. I don't know why they even bother, regardless of who starts the conversation.

Literacy and thoughtfulness seem almost a handicap, overall.
 radiomark
Msg: 16 (view)

Do I have to call him first?
Posted: 8/10/2009 12:29:34 PM
Call him. What's the worst that could possibly happen, that he could say no thanks? Even in that event, you end up no worse off than you are now, and you're no longer confused. Sounds like a good deal to me.
 radiomark
Msg: 22 (view)

What do you think about people who have psychics' readings?
Posted: 8/7/2009 9:04:09 PM
I find it sill, but harmless if they don't take it as serious. If they view it properly as what it is, entertainment, fine. I can't say it would affect my liklihood of dating someone especially, unless they genuinely tried to pattern their life to meet some script a "psychic" laid out for them. Unless I really liked the woman and whatever baloney the psychic tossed out there worked out delightfully in my favor. Then I might roll with it, but still roll my eyes continually.
 radiomark
Msg: 14 (view)

Whats wrong with a single parent woman?
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:44:40 PM

Ok...i know i know..men are frightened by chicks w/kiddos because of the obvious "im not ready to be a dad factor"..

But tell me what else there is..i mean is that it really?? And are most men really thinking they cant date a girl because they dont want to get close to the kid or whatever in the hell it is.

I dont know..after a 3rd guy im actually interested in up here plainly stating..ehrr i dont date chicks w/kids...im starting to get down...Its either they want to bang me or run from me and im getting down...ive tried single parents online and well nada yet..but i guess im just trying to get into a male's point of view on this..even tho i guess i fear im answering my question anyway.

I have no complaint with dating a single mom. Obviously, it changes the "natural" dynamic of dating, but in looking for someone I can enjoy being with and be happiest with, it seems silly to discount a woman purely because she's got children.

Personally, I'd prefer not to meet the kids - especially younger ones - early on. It's nothing against the kids, or the concept of the kids. But until I feel relatively comfortable that the woman and I will be dating for some time to come, I just don't feel it's right. Particularly with smaller kids, who could get easily attatched to me only to then never see me again. That's not to say it wouldn't bother me to not see them either, but, I'm adult, I know how the ups and downs of dating go. Given the littler kids are the more they don't know, let alone understand, the concept of dating, it just seems the best for the kids to keep things at a distance for a while.

If the natural dating/relating/falling in loving process took things in the future to the point that marriage was an appropriate step for both of us (emotionally, mentally, financially, etc...all of the proper ducks are lined up, in other words), sure, I'd marry a woman who already has a child.

Given I wouldn't rush to marry anyone - I find those who are engaged 4 months after meeting to be, for the most part, foolish - I don't see why the child/children would be a problem. By that point, I'd assume I've met the kids, and if I'm willing to marry their mom and step into the de-facto dad role, I'd assume I'd be attatched to the kids and love them as well.
 radiomark

What importance do you give to the fun factor?
Posted: 8/2/2009 7:22:52 PM
I'd say even in looking for something could potentially go long term, fun is still a big part of it. I see no reason those should be seperate parts of a relationship. I want to laugh, I want to smile, I want to enjoy being with them, going places, and doing things. If anything, just being able to have fun with the person makes the chances of it lasting longer much better.
 radiomark
Msg: 5 (view)

Why cant a guy make up his mind?
Posted: 8/1/2009 2:57:36 PM

He tells me that we can only be friends because i have a child and I cant go out all the time because I have responsibilities

If that's not all you need to know right there, you're looking for a way to delude yourself from accepting the truth. He wants to run around and play anytime, whenever the whim strikes. You have be a responsible gorwn up and parent, and that's what you should be. At least he's kind enough to tell you he's holding your child against you. Now, you know you'd be far better off saying goodbye to him.
 radiomark
Msg: 34 (view)

how shoud you dress on first daites
Posted: 7/31/2009 10:58:15 PM
I can't beleive how much effort people are putting into such an easy answer...

Where are you going and how do OTHER people dress when there? Dress at the same level, perhaps a smidge up from there. If you're going out to dinner, a movie, and meeting in a park before hand, dress for whichever locale is the top of them, most likely the resturaunt. You might be a bit overdressed for the park, but so what? You'll look better than most there, and assuming she's a smart girl with even slight awareness of her surroundings, that is in your favor.

As a side note, learning spelling and basic grammar might work to your advantage as well, and be useful in more situations.
 radiomark

Does this drive all men nuts?
Posted: 7/31/2009 12:05:46 AM
Back when I was a nun dating the pope - not today's pope, the one related to the guy in Michigan that died within a month - we encountered a similar problem. The man just could NOT share his feelings. He didn't "Ummm" and "Ahhh", no, he giggled like a schoolgirl. A schoolgirl on helium, to be more precise. Now I'd met pope's before who did the same thing, but that only happened when there was a potato and a rectum involved. Not MY rectum mind you, I wasn't that kinda girl, nun or not.

In the end, we solved everything by buying him a pony. That pony made all the difference in the world. The pope talked to it for hours, about everything. I left him, and the nunnery, at that point, since obviously, ain't no way I'm competing with a short wanna-be horse for anyone's affections, pope or not.

I've always wondered though if that pony was somehow responsible for him dying so early in his papalcy.

Come to think of it, I was never a nun. I've never even been a girl. Nevermind.

Show ALL Forums