Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The New USA War.....Illegals....
 whisper67520
Msg: 74 (view)

The New USA War.....Illegals....
Posted: 11/13/2009 8:56:54 AM

1,200 Illegal Workers Fired in Minnesota
Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 11:20 AM EST - posted on NumbersUSA

Minneapolis, Minn.
In the largest immigration enforcement action under the Obama Administration, 1,200 illegal aliens working as janitors in Minnesota were fired last month. The illegal aliens worked for a San Francisco-based company, ABM, that is contracted to clean many of the office buildings in Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Shifting from the Bush policy of conducting worksite enforcement actions, the Obama Administration pressured the company to fire the illegal workers. The company has not said how big their Minnesota workforce was, but legal workers who continue working said about 80 percent of the workforce was fired.

Unlike the Bush-era enforcement actions, no action was taken against the fired workers. ABM will likely be prosecuted. Former ICE agent, Mark Cangemi, is unsure if the new strategy will prove to be effective.

"Why give people an opportunity to leave the employment without taking any action against them as individuals?" Cangemi told Minnesota Public Radio. "Put them into proceedings. Let them argue their case. If they have a case that allows them to remain in the United States under the law, so be it. If they don't, then the law stands to be enforced."

In an interview with MPR, an anonymous janitor said, "I really want people to hear -- and if possible even get to the ears of President Barack Obama -- that we don't come here for anything other than to work."

The unemployment rate in Minnesota in September was 7.3%. Of the 1,200 job openings created by the firings, apparently all the jobs have been filled.

Pressure of this sort, will help to turn the tide of the "illegal problem." If your company hires or does business with companies that hire "illegals" speak up and open jobs for unemployed Americans. There are unemployed Americans, waiting to fill these job openings.
 whisper67520
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 10/28/2009 12:59:01 PM

Enforcing the laws against the employers of "illegal aliens" doesn't require acting violently, or trampling over people's civil and human rights. All it takes is to accumulate enough evidence to haul them into court, prove them guilty, fine them out of business, and give them a good vacation in the slammer.

Do a few of those and you will see how fast the other employers get the message, and the "illegals" start heading home when they can't get a job.

I must say.........I agree with you.....100%
 whisper67520
Msg: 64 (view)

Posted: 10/27/2009 11:49:49 AM

Can you explain how would it work when the government "discontinues birth right." That would require amending the constitution, correct? How would that work

Your the scholar with the graduate degree.......how bout you explaining it to me.....The why's it might be difficult, the laws that would need to be changed and how it could be brought about. Lord knows we need it changed.

BTW, I corrected your misspelled "ammending". wink
 whisper67520
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2009 10:42:49 PM
My post #67, several days ago....
Until "OUR GOVERNMENT' enacts E-Verify for all employers and enforces it....and discontinues birth right....the problem will have no end.....

I don't pick and chose what laws to enforce, but say "Enforce ALL OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS" against ALL THE LAW BREAKERS.

I've always told my children......"You know what the laws are, You know whats right and whats wrong and if you chose to break the law thinking your not going to get caught or do something you know is wrong and get caught.............you give up the right to complain about the concquences you have to pay for your decissions. It was your choice. No one did anything TO YOU, you did it to yourself"

I feel the same way concerning the "pity me" "bleeding hearts" "cry me a river" illegals and the position they find themselves in, the position they put their children in and the employers who encourage illegals to come here unlawfully, employee them unlawfully and take advantage of their labor.

But keep in mind.....People are inclined to treat you the way you allow them to treat you and the illegals do have the choice to wait in line and come to the USA LEGALLY.
 whisper67520
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2009 1:13:02 PM
Where have you ever seen me say.........Don't prosecute the EMPLOYERS. I do believe it is against the law to employee persons who do not have a right to be working in the USA. I totally support E-Verify and feel all employers who turn a blind eye to hiring those not eligible to be working, need to be held accountable and prosecuted.

I do believe, those of us, who support enforcement of our immigrations laws, do support the enforcement of EMPLOYERS, breaking laws also, 100%. No one should be given a "Pass Go, get out of Jail" card, with regard to our immigration laws. The fines and jail time should be so serious, that it differently deters "Law Breakers" and makes it unworth while.
 whisper67520
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2009 9:59:04 AM

Then I suggest you teach your children to go in and rip a baby from the mother's breast and send it to an orphanage and ship the mother back home. I'll be teaching my children to look for fair solutions that will help all who are involved

Most bleeding hearts wish to make it sound as if ALL the folks who have engaged in the activity of entering our country illegally are "isolated islands" with no means, but the worst scenarios.

Most who have entered our country illegally still have family members in their country of origin, whom they visit on a regular bases, using their stolen id's to pass back and forth across the borders and send millions of dollars back to relatives still living in their country of origin, as documented by the millions of dollars wired from the USA to bank accounts and people still living in other countries.

Not meaning to pick on our neighbors south of the USA border, but funds wired from the USA to Mexico are one of the highest import incomes of that country. I don't have the figures at hand, but you are welcome to research the facts.

I was not myself in attendance, but information from a trusted, reliable source, informed me that young girls here illegally, are coached to get pregnant at a very young age, even at 13 years of age, to get pregnant, deliver an anchor baby to help ensure it complicates the deportation process and most likely will guarantee deportation procedures will not be processed against them.

Would that not be comparable to us telling our underage children, go ahead and break the laws, commit crimes before you reach age 18 years, because it will give you immunity from adult prosecution and juvenile records are sealed. If they are committing serious crimes, is this justified to not hold them accountable?

If illegals are having children, in hopes of circumventing the laws, it is not our Governments fault or responsibility to look the other way and say........Oh well....lets just ignore our laws, things will get better.

We all are held, individually accountable for our actions and the fact of being an "illegal" does not give the perpetrator a "free pass" to try to circumvent our laws, in hopes of not suffering the consequences of their decissions.
 whisper67520
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 10/25/2009 10:06:32 PM
Sorry Cotter, I'm still having trouble figuring out which side of the fence your standing on. You bounce from one extreme position to the other. Do you want enforcement or should we just give away the whole dang country to anyone who says they want a piece of it?

My position is: Enforcement of our immigration laws. I don't care if its students who overstay, green card holders who over stay, black, brown, white or yellow who enter illegally, round them up and send them home. The laws the law and it's meant for EVERYONE......We can not teach our children to OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND and then say......but oh well, we can pick and chose which ones to obey and enforce. That's pretty hypocritical and no wonder our kids have no respect for our government and their elders.

And we are wondering about the moral decay that is happening all around us and why our kids have lost respect for their elders. hummmmm seems pretty clear to me......why
 whisper67520
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 10/24/2009 10:30:55 PM
Think what you wish. I have an opinion, you have an opinion........I'm not here to debate the differences as we see them, with you.

I support, enforcing our immigration laws, prosecuting law breakers, sending those who entered our country illegally or over stayed their visas, home.

I don't care if they are green, purple, white, brown or black or what country they come from. I and many other parents have tried to teach our children to obey the laws and allowing law breakers to continue to reside here, unchallenged, unprosecuted or sent home is hypocritical of our Government, our laws and the citizens who support rewarding law breakers. I don't care who they are or what laws they break, they should be called accountable for their actions.

If you did come from another country and are now an American Citizen, and you support criminal activity, then you are a liar and a hypocrite, because I believe you took an oath to uphold the Laws of the United States and it does not appear to me that your support and beliefs are aligned with the oath you took. Sorry, but that is the way I see it.
 whisper67520
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 10/24/2009 1:27:21 AM

about the facts until I am provided with proof that the old part of the story is factually correct.

It is not my intention to get side railed, debating oranges for apples with you. I will just stick to MY Opinion on the issue and support information regarding MY Position and leave it up to you to PROVE, the possible inaccuracy of the information, ....IF YOU CAN. Other wise I tend to believe the story until it is proven inaccurate.

Since I live in SW Kansas and feel I am more knowledgeable than you, as to what has transpired in Kansas, over the last 20 years regarding dealing with the "illegals", I feel I am in a much better position to make a judgement on the validity of an AP News story, regarding the cost to our Citizens/Taxpayers, of the issue of "ILLEGALS", published in our papers.

Until you can produce valid information, other than just an attack, that the facts of this story are bogus, why don't you just sit still and wave your MEXICAN FLAG. It's easy to see where your coming from and your purpose, in attacking "pro immigration enforcement" and "anti illegal" positioned folks.
 whisper67520
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 10/22/2009 5:00:29 PM
In responce to Tranquilo123's post.

As a 61 year old man with a Graduate Degree, open to new experiences........may I suggest one for you.......... Please google......

http://us.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avg&type=yahoo_avg_hs2-tb-web_us&p=Kansas%20A%20P%20Illegal%20immigrant%20linked%20to%20thousands%20of%20bogus%20IDs

and take your pick of any one of the 872 links, regarding the story from the Associated Press, I posted.......and then tell me again I have no credibility.

Geeeeeeeez I hate dealing with stupidity, with no governor or off button.......

People should do their own research, before opening their mouths or using their fingers to attack others credibility.

How the hell did former President Clinton get brought into this? just shaking my head.

Unless you can provide a credible link to the story that you posted here I will call bullsh.t on it

I do believe the Associated Press is a recognized reliable News Organization and their reporters WOULD verify the credibility of information used in one of their news stories.
Now may I suggest you wipe the s'it off your face.

And yes........I will accept your APPOLOGY......and consider the source.
 whisper67520
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2009 11:23:48 PM
To post 62, bikerbiker............excellent, well thought out, well written post. One of the best I've seen in months. How can anyone debate the issues or your views?

I support you 100% and see no discrimination or racist views, only concern for our country, our counties future, addressing the problem and your compassion for all people involved, but also a view at reality. Bravo...
 whisper67520
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2009 11:17:04 PM

AP: Illegal immigrant linked to thousands of bogus IDs
Published 10/17/2009 in Local News

WICHITA (AP) -- A Mexican citizen whom prosecutors have linked to thousands of U.S. birth certificates produced for illegal immigrants faces a January sentencing in a separate identity theft case filed more than a decade after his activities first surfaced.

Jorge Alvarez Rivera, also known as Daniel Salas, has became a poster child of sorts in presentations by Kansas officials about identity theft since 830 state birth certificates were found in his trunk after a 1998 traffic accident near Liberal.

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment's Office of Vital Statistics and the Kansas Social and Rehabilitative Services conducted record searches on those documents and estimated the state was paying out $200,000 per month, or about $2 million annually, to 55 illegal immigrant families whose names were on some of those 830 documents found in his trunk.

Those benefits paid to illegal immigrants who were using his fraudulent documents included state payments for medical costs, aid to dependent children and food, said Donna Calabrese, director of the state's Office of Vital Statistics.

"I would like to see that this time it is taken seriously," she said Friday. "It cost the taxpayers dearly."

Rivera was never prosecuted in the 1998 incident despite the fact that his trunk, which popped open during the accident, was later found to contain not just the Kansas documents but thousands of U.S. birth certificates, hundreds of Mexican documents and $10,000 in cash.

"We kept seeing the repercussions -- and that is just one case," Calabrese said. "There are multiple operations where people are manufacturing false identities, including vital records."

But that traffic wreck has come back to haunt Rivera in a separate case working its way through federal court in Wichita. Rivera, 62, will be sentenced Jan. 11 after pleading guilty last month to making a false claim of U.S. citizenship and identity theft.

Prosecutors say Rivera sold two sets of false identification, including a birth certificate and a Social Security card, to an undercover government informant. Rivera also indicated at the time that he had additional sets of false documents for sale.

His defense attorney, David Freund, did not return phone and e-mail messages for comment.

Jim Cross, spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Kansas, confirmed no charges were filed for the 1998 incident and said he did not know why there was no prosecution back then.

"We were seeing just one case, but back in 1998 some of the prosecutors and judges weren't really tuned in to how serious this kind of fraudulent activity was," Calabrese said.

Calabrese said she got a call this past summer from Assistant U.S. Attorney Matt Treaster asking what she knew about Rivera because he had been arrested again, and she gave him the information she had compiled.

If U.S. District Judge J. Thomas Marten accepts the plea deal his defense attorney struck with prosecutors, Rivera would be sent to federal prison for 30 months in January.

Rivera has remained jailed since a magistrate judge found him to be a flight risk, citing in part the false documents found in the 1998 accident. U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Bostwick also noted that Rivera -- who claimed to be netting only $150 in monthly income -- had $16,000 in savings and a house worth $50,000 that he owned free and clear.

Benefits to the illegal immigrants whose names were found on documents in Rivera's trunk have since been cut off, and the state has taken steps requiring proof of citizenship and confirmation of birth certificates in an effort to ensure those receiving state benefits are entitled to them, Calabrese said.

"The Kansas Department of Health and Environment's Office of Vital Statistics and the Kansas Social and Rehabilitative Services conducted record searches on those documents and estimated the state was paying out $200,000 per month, or about $2 million annually, to 55 illegal immigrant families whose names were on some of those 830 documents found in his trunk."

And this was just the product of one individuals illegal activities, 10 years ago. Multiply that by thousands and then tell me that the problem with not prosecuting illegals and illegal activities is counter balanced by the taxes withheld from their work that they never file to collect..........and I will say....."You are sooooooooo uninformed" it's shameful.

Until "OUR GOVERNMENT' enacts E-Verify for all employers and enforces it....and discontinues birth right....the problem will have no end.....until our country is destroyed and turned into a 3rd world country, never to be the same again for our children and grandchildren. This is not racism, discrimination or any other nasty accusation pro-amnesty people want to label us with.......but reality of the direction the United States is headed.

Illegals are law breakers and law breakers are criminals.......there should be no rewards.
 whisper67520
Msg: 73 (view)

STOOD UP by a P.O.F. MEMBER
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:23:46 AM
It's just simple, common courtesy to advise someone you have met in person, that for what ever reason, the chemistry is not there. It's a sign of maturity.
 whisper67520
Msg: 448 (view)

Am I crossing the line doing background checks on a suspicious date?
Posted: 4/21/2009 9:10:08 PM

so drop your pants and enjoy it.

I vote you the number 1 man, all the women are lusting after to meet and date. and where's the puck icon??????????
 whisper67520
Msg: 352 (view)

Would you date someone who is separated?
Posted: 4/20/2009 5:15:22 PM

I have been separated for 4 years now for financial reasons only.

It's that called procrastination? If the divorce is not contested, one can do their own paper work and petition the court for a divorce. With open records laws, all one has to do is go to the court house, ask to see any one's divorce papers, word them to fit your situation, pay the filing fee and file. It doesn't take a rocket science.

Or find you an attorney, set up a payment plan and when you've got it paid for, have the attorney file. Things that are important, people take care of and it shows one is responsible. If a separated person is out looking for dates or their soul mate and they have not done the paper work to be single...........that says a lot about the person trolling.......

[quote}I would love to meet someone to go forward with but the prevailing feeling for women is they somehow don't believe you are really separated

4 years separated and you wonder why women have a problem believing in your sincerity? If you can't afford a divorce....How can you afford to date??????
 whisper67520
Msg: 446 (view)

Am I crossing the line doing background checks on a suspicious date?
Posted: 4/20/2009 5:01:03 PM

It takes time to get to know someone. Take your time and eventually the truth will come out

Lets be honest here. In today's world there are way too many people who are not who they present themselves to be and the Internet makes a wonderful trolling pond looking for ones next victim.

Isn't there some guy in Massachucest who is being looked for, for rape and murder, serial troll-er of the Internet dating sites? The picture I saw on the news, presented a guy who looked normal, good looking and presents an air of confidence. I bet he had a great line.........also.

No matter how long one talks to someone they met on the Internet, in that first face to face meeting, they are still strangers. It takes one on one, face to face, spending time with someone and meeting their friends and family to really get to know the real person.

If one background check saves someone from being harmed..........it's worth doing 100's of them on 100's of folks. I vote for using ALL the resources available on the Internet and elsewhere, to verify someone is who they present themselves to be?

But then, I've seen way to many people hurt from NOT being too careful, in my many years.

If one has nothing to hide, one hides nothing and would want the other person to use good sense, tools available and caution.
 whisper67520
Msg: 106 (view)

Good grief ! my date turned out to be a tranny !
Posted: 3/23/2009 7:08:54 PM

The "tranny's" I've known know exactly who they are and what they want. They don't go
out to "trick" people.
This is just a bullshit thread started to inflame...It's too bad it got dredged up again.

If this were only true. But like in the real world, many are not who they present themselves to be or the faces they put on for others. Over the years, I've known a couple of male friends who have experienced the "tricks of the trade" from "tranny's" and I can guarantee they were real "he" men, who had been around but still got fooled and it was not a joke to them. Talk about "pissed", straight men get dahum mad having this game pulled on them.
 whisper67520
Msg: 349 (view)

Would you date someone who is separated?
Posted: 3/12/2009 10:01:38 AM
Seperated............it's called "unfinished business" Do everyone a favor, take care of business before you start advertising again. It's just the responsible thing to do. Less possible hurt and pain for everyone involved.
 whisper67520
Msg: 30 (view)

What is the cost of your birth?
Posted: 2/23/2009 5:59:59 PM
I can only recall what my first child cost. Born in 1959, the doctor was $103.00 for pre and post natal care. The 3 was for a penicillin shot for a cold I had the week before she was born. The Hospital charge was around $300.00 but then we were there for delivery and 4 days after.

Nurse Aide's = CNA's at the time were paid 75 cents an hour and folks with insurance were charge a bit more for hospital care than those without insurance. It was....the good ole days.
 whisper67520
Msg: 2 (view)

We're stock, dead end...?
Posted: 2/2/2009 10:51:09 AM
Intregrety......Honor.....responsibility........You have a child. Yes sometimes the spark dies down with all the responsibility of being mature and adult. But remember "you get what you give..." and there are things you can do to regain what ever it was that caused you to fall in love and want to marry and have a child.

Marriage is not a fast food, throw away, when your taste dulls. Maybe you need to add some "ketchup" to the mix. What can YOU do to bring back a closeness in your relationship.

I feel like I’m sacrificing for her commodity, for the kid and how the kid could be affected by a separation.

Yes, adults make sacrifices for the children they bring into this world. Sounds like you need to grow up some. Get some counseling and learn how to be a MAN/HUSBAND/FATHER.....

1. If your married, get off here....it's called "cheating."
 whisper67520
Msg: 184 (view)

Relationships and Affairs
Posted: 11/15/2008 1:16:05 AM
My thinking is this......If your partner makes the decission to stray, for what ever reason, they are telling you.........you are not important to them. Why then make someone a priority in your life, who only makes you an option?

Also, Why go out for hamburgers, when you have steak at home?

The only reasoning behind either, as I can see it, is immature, selfish, childish, " The world revolves around ME....feeling of entitlement" and why would I wish to be with someone who cares and thinks that little of me, my feelings, my commitment and my emotions?
 whisper67520
Msg: 112 (view)

my wife has left me and I cant move on
Posted: 10/6/2008 9:44:10 PM

You loved your wife of 7 years madly yet you've been on a dating site since 2005? Hmmm I don't call that loving someone

Good call
 whisper67520
Msg: 10 (view)

What would you do ???
Posted: 10/4/2008 11:31:16 PM

He will pick me up sometimes at 2 am so I can spend the rest of the night with him, and then drop me off home and drive right back

This sounds really strainge to me. He arrives at your place at 2 AM....and you spend the rest of the night together? Are you having an intimate relationship with him? If so and he is only there for the intimacy.......honey he's not looking for anything more.
 whisper67520
Msg: 108 (view)

Guy wanted to shower with me
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:48:56 AM
Love those back rubs. Well heck, since I'm dreaming, let's start at the feet and work your way up, sweetie.
 whisper67520
Msg: 95 (view)

Guy wanted to shower with me
Posted: 9/13/2008 3:07:47 PM

Here is the test: Would you loan him your car for the weekend, no question about where he was going, who would be with him, what he would be doing. Just hand him the keys at the end of a 2nd date on a Friday night and say "see ya Monday!". If the answer is "NO", "HELL NO", or "F**K NO". Then don't bang him and then act all weird and dumb if he asks to shower with you on the second date. You don't question screwing him on date #2, but OMG, A SHOWER! What's next, will he want to watch my TV????

Sometimes I just have to nod and smile at the simpleminded.

Girls, listen to this man.....He's telling you just how it is and where your head should be........using the gray matter God gave you.......
 whisper67520
Msg: 8 (view)

Question... A little bit of advice needed...
Posted: 8/7/2008 11:53:49 PM
Don't make someone your priority, who only makes you their option.

Back off, build friendships with others and explore who you are and where you want your life to go. Don't wait on anyone.............to decided maybe yes, maybe no.
 whisper67520
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 7/27/2008 4:12:49 PM
These are the same people who would promise to Love, Honor and Cherish, until they got out of site and only thought of their needs. Very narcissistic. Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a self centered person.

When one finds the one, who's happiness means more to them, than their own selfish wants and needs, then they are capable of love.
 whisper67520
Msg: 56 (view)

Posted: 7/27/2008 10:50:08 AM
People who have no common courtesy for others, tell so much about their own character. If you get stood up, make lemon aid of the lemons and count your blessings. They did you a favor early on and didn't waste any more of your time and told you more about themselves in actions than they would ever have in words.
 whisper67520
Msg: 11 (view)

A warning about Penis pictures......lol
Posted: 7/21/2008 6:45:15 PM
alextwo "I have a comment and a question. I have received several nude pics of "ladies"....unsolicited. It would be nice if they were Playboy style pics.....but they are far from it. What do girls expect to accomplish by sending them? I usually just delete without commenting."

Its not so much that a man has a penis, but if he has the intelligence to know how to present it and use it, that matters to a woman. It's called "class" and separates the MEN from the boys.

"What do girls expect to accomplish by sending them?"
But stupid women have learned that men are visual and think with their penis instead of their main brain and that is why so many guys end up with air heads, unfaithful wives, divorces and paying child support for kids they have to wonder if they are really theirs.

"I usually just delete without commenting."

U seem to have some thinking brain matter....
 whisper67520
Msg: 223 (view)

Should basic English language skills be required for LEGAL citizenship?
Posted: 6/24/2008 6:35:06 AM
^^^^^ if you don't have a good argument to uphold your position........attack the poster eh?
 whisper67520
Msg: 43 (view)

Obama supporters - should he pick Hilary for VP?
Posted: 6/18/2008 8:22:31 PM
Not only NO, BUT HELL NO.................................
 whisper67520
Msg: 3 (view)

confused... need some advice
Posted: 6/18/2008 7:58:36 PM
I've often heard that anyone over 7 years of age, knows why they make the decissions they do, and I believe this to be true.

In all honesty, most people can handle the truth, if they can rely on being told the truth. We may not like what we hear, but if we can trust that another IS being honest with us, we can deal with reality.

People fear honesty. Being honest with themselves and the other people in their lives and resort to evasiveness, white lies or outright dishonesty, because they, THEMSELVES, fear self exposure and admitting to human faults.

One can not fault a person who is upfront and honest with us, even when we do not wish to hear what they have to say, like..........I just don't love you in the way I should or need to, to commit to you long term as in forever or marriage. If someone does not feel that chemistry or deep love we long to have from them, we can not fault or blame them for not loving us in the manner they or we need to be loved and we should respect their honesty and kindness for being truthful with us.

It's the dishonesty and lies, that hurt and damage our trust in others and create unnecessary insecurities in others.

Honest and upfront is always best and can leave each person with less scars from a ended relationship, not a failure.
 whisper67520
Msg: 26 (view)

When do boys become men?
Posted: 5/31/2008 12:42:16 PM
I'm an old lady, divorced for many years and I can tell you.............it seldom gets better. The adage....all the good ones are taken, is so true. The single men running around trying to hook up with all the women are still single for a reason.......or again........They have never learned to be adults, responsible and respectful of the opposite sex........that's why their out there running around with their zippers half undone........playing children's games.

I for one, have had my fill of fishing........catch and toss........now I just watch and smile. Life is so much simpler............
 whisper67520
Msg: 84 (view)

Mexican trucks in the U.S
Posted: 5/31/2008 12:17:37 PM
How goes the United States, so goes Canada eventually. Who will you have to defend your country when the United States has been annexed by Mexico? And you sound like you think Canada has elected better leaders these past few years....huh?

I hear tell your PMer's are right there in the pot mix with the leaders of the other two countries.
 whisper67520
Msg: 1 (view)

Bearshare - free down loads
Posted: 5/31/2008 12:02:29 PM
I've not used the program in months and today tried, but it seems everything has changed and appears to be a download purchase site now. Can anyone enlighten me......what's going on?

Are there still any free music sharing programs on the internet or have all been closed?
 whisper67520
Msg: 44 (view)

OKLAHOMA SAYS GET OUT TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:27:08 PM

Study Shows 25 Percent Of L.A.'s Welfare Goes To Illegal Aliens
KHTS News (Calif.) : May 5 , 2008

Supervisor says county spends more than $1 billion a year on benefits to illegals. According to new data from the Department of Public Social Services, nearly twenty five percent of Los Angeles County Â’s welfare and food stamp benefits goes directly to the children of illegal aliens, at a cost of $36 million a month -- for a projected annual cost of $432 million.

"The total cost for illegal immigrants to County taxpayers far exceeds $1 billion a year – not including the millions of dollars for education," said Antonovich. "With $220 million for public safety, $400 million for healthcare, and $432 million in welfare allocations, illegal immigration continues to have a devastating impact on Los Angeles County taxpayers."

In March, illegals collected over $19 million in welfare assistance and over $16 million in food stamp allocations.

I feel certain that these percentages would be comparatable in most other states that have large numbers of "illegals"
 whisper67520
Msg: 495 (view)

Is sex the motivation for mature adults to seek a relationship?
Posted: 3/25/2008 7:17:15 PM
Lets say I meet a man who rings my chimes like no other man has ever, just from his hot looks, his smooth ways and gentlemanly approach. He's oozing male sex hormones that have me so excited, my pants are wet just thinking about having sex with him.

But for several reasons, the opportunity doesn't arise on the first, second, fifth or sixth date.........but in the mean time, during the "getting to know you" real time, he shares that he volunteers for 4th of July, fireman's boot collection and feels entitled to help himself to part of what he collects, after all he volunteers his time and they won't miss a couple hundred bucks. Or he shares with me that in past years he has engaged in swinger activity and at one point, even took his 18 year old niece as trading material, or he is into serious s/M sex relationships and enjoys inflecting pain on his partner. Or brags about how he goes about avoiding responsibility to pay child support for his minor children.

There is a big difference in gaining these acknowledgements as compared to having a different political view point. So, am I glad I didn't jump into the sack and have that hot promised sex that might have lead to a relationship where sex would color my views and I might set aside my values for the hot sex or am I mature/smarter for not doing it and learning more about this man I have such a strong sexual attraction to?

I think I will congratulate myself for having the maturity to take a wait and see approach as to whither morally, intellectually and sexually we are more compatible in the long run and have the basis for a foundation to build a long lasting great relationship and love commitment together.

Sorry Dave, but I will keep my pants on until I know more about this man who has me wanting to have an INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP with him.
 whisper67520
Msg: 461 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 8:25:59 PM
Grin.........I could certainly handle a great night of SEX right now......if he had the depth to get to know my body and what really rings my chimes...... lol Most one nights just never live up to my expectations or the results of knowing, loving and pleasing someone, one takes the time to get to know better than........Hey you look great.....I want to jump your bones.......cause my little head is responding to what I see.
 whisper67520
Msg: 460 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 7:04:50 PM
Not to be disrespectful to you ^^^^^^but its apparent that you have not read the entire thread or previous postings of the referred to person in question. (Not the OP) There for you are not privileged to know of all the underlining derogatory innuendos that have been made directed towards women who do not posses the thinking of the person the comment was direct to.

Just because many of us women and men do not agree that SEX IS THE MOTIVATION FOR MATURE ADULTS to seek a relationship, does not in anyway define us as frigid, damaged, fearful, and game playing. What it does indicate is that we have a maturity, intelligence and morals that adults should acquire through time and experience and teachings from our parents.

So NO, most of us seek something far deeper than just casual SEX to determine if and when is the right time and right person to consider having a Mature, Loving, Committed relationship with.

But the truth remains that some will trade sex for security and Love has nothing to do with the choices.

I'm sorry that you were offended by my previous post..........I tend to be rather blunt and at my age, don't have to necessarily be politically correct in the manner in which I respond to idiots.
 whisper67520
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 6:48:25 PM

Age 22
Do you do drugs? Often (>3 times/week)
Hey there. I'm Jiperly. From London, Ontario, I'm a total internet junkie, but, despite this, I haven't the slightest idea what to put down here.......uhhhh....I ain't all that serious, if you haven't realized yet.....and.....yea....I dunno....

I believe the above is self explanatory, so I won't waste my energy or intelligence attempting to educate you.........I know a when I see one......
 whisper67520
Msg: 459 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 1:27:01 PM
Me thinks, Mr. No it all has traded his wondrous sexual prow-less for the security of a roof over his head, provided by a "Career Woman" who brings home the bacon and prefers a constantly available source of "stress relief" readily available without much effort.

It allows her to concentrate her energies on her "Career" while having the comforts of a "House Man" who supplies a readily available sex supply.

Someone has SOLD their soul, for the security provided by their MATE. Isn't that akin to prostitution...........being in a relationship for the BENIFITS rather than the LOVE? To each their own, but for me.........I prefer to have the love and respect of my partner, not just available "sex for sale"
 whisper67520
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 12:48:39 PM
And to add.......the influx of illegals to Oklahoma is brought about because of the concentration of corporate hog farming operations, commercial feed lots, pork and beef processing plants and commercial dairy farms and the corporate owners hiring cheaper, illegal workers to suppress the wages and increase the profits.

The rich get richer and the working class just becomes poorer. No, American workers can not afford to work, live and exist on the wages companies can get by with paying illegals and we are not talking about less than minimum wages, but in the neighborhood of $8.00 to $9.00 an hour...................and who but the working class poor.....can attempt to survive on those wages?
 whisper67520
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2008 12:42:20 PM
Jiperly...
I'm sorry, but I fail to see your logic. If there are a lot of illegal aliens in the United States, it doesn't mean the labor board would slowly disband. The obvious flaw in the belief that a lot of immigrants will lower our wages is that the only reason they work for less is because government legislation makes them criminals and allows employers to exploit both the law and these peoples. If Illegal Immigrants were allowed to earn at least minimum wage, then there would be no need to work under the table- the issue of competition against illegal immigrants would be no more different than everyday average competition against fellow Americans for your job.

My questions back to you. 1. What has happened to the labor unions in the last say 20 years? Meat packing plants that DID have labor unions in the 70's and 80's were paying comparable to what the meat packing plants are now paying for employees, $8.00 to $9.00 an hour. But we can all agree that the cost of living has risen, so the income from the 70's and 80's has not kept up with wages today. That means the purchasing power from that working class has diminished and many are considered the working class poor, with lower media incomes. Thank the hiring and use of illegals in this industry for keeping the wages from raising on the same bases as cost of living.

Lets look at the manufacturing industry. What was once a secure well paying job that put folks in middle class America, with incomes to purchase homes, provide a better future for children, college educate children, be able to have family vacations and plan for retirements have for the most part been sent over seas to gain higher profits for large businesses.

Lets look at family started and owned businesses. Dillons grocery stores would be a good example. When this was a family owned business, 90% of employees were full time employees, with benefits and good wages. Now it has been purchased by Kroger, very few of the jobs are full time, maybe 10%, most part time with no benefits and the wages have dropped over the last 10 years. A person can not work there and support a family on one wage earner, without being considered working class poor.

Trained tradesmen, electricians, plumbers, construction workers, 20 years ago, were making comparable wages as to the present, but cost of living has risen so the purchasing power has diminished probably 50% in comparison to the raise in education, home owner ship and health care cost. Electricians in Georgia are being paid $15.00 an hour today and we are talking about electricians with the highest certifications and 30 plus years of experience. $15.00 an hour would most likely be comparable to what they were being paid in the 70's and 80's.

When companies can go abroad and hire well educated tech people for 50 to 75% of what they would have to pay an American educated employee, (keeping in mind that India's government pays for its brightest young peoples education and Americans must pay and acquire the debt of their education) don't have to have the concerns of providing retirement benefits and most are single young employees, so it cuts the cost of providing medical insurance and other benefits also.

When the labor pool is flooded, be it visa foreign workers or illegal workers, it boils down to supply and demand and if the labor pool is overabundant, wages will be suppressed.

What it cost to live, raise a family, buy a home, educate your children and plan for retirement is much higher here in the USA than it is in 3rd world countries, so these foreign workers can save their wages and go home to live a much higher life style than they world under normal circumstances, where as, with the suppressed wages caused in the USA, an American just becomes among the working class poor and poorer.

My son lives in New Hampshire. He and his wife both work at the Navy ship yard there and average around $15.00 an hour, but after taxes that is no where near what they bring home. The cost of home owner ship is very high and a small 40 year old, 650 sq ft on each level with basement home, no garage is hard to find for under $175,000.00. They looked for over 3 years and have mortgage payments close to $2,000.00 a month. It takes both of them working, to provide even a modest life style and a roof over their heads and they have no children. They finanically can not afford to have a family, nor for either of them to be out of work.

Why else would companies be out sourcing manufacturing jobs to 3rd world countries or importing foreign workers or hiring illegals, if not for keeping wages of Americans suppressed, a larger profit margin and greed?
 whisper67520
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 3/21/2008 12:35:24 PM

This is very true of nearly every job filled by an Illegal Worker. They are not jobs that Americans won't do; they are jobs that Americans won't do at the same wage that an Illegal Worker will.

Settled Americans who are buying homes, paying to educate their children, paying for health insurance, auto insurance, real estate taxes, home owners insurance and putting away some savings for retirement can not live or exist on the wage some greedy employers wish to pay for employees. So its not that Americans wont do the work, it's that they can not live and exist on the wages offered.

Illegals come here, live several to a rented property, send their money back to Mexico to purchase property and homes there and work the social systems here in the US or just walk away from debts they create and that is why they can exist on a lower wage.

If this is not corrected soon, Americans working class will be comparable to the illegal aliens who come here from Mexico. We will not be able to afford to live, raise a family and educate our children, let alone plan for retirement. We will become a third world, working class population, with little to no future.

Is this the American Dream we wish to leave to our children and grandchildren?
 whisper67520
Msg: 443 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2008 5:10:17 PM
Maybe it was "Her" that didn't know if the "House Man" could live up to her needs, wants and ambition!!!!!!!! It might have taken "Her" 10 years to decide if "She" wanted to keep him around.

After all, he is middle aged. And "She" might have been concerned that at some point, the grass might look greener over the fence. grin
 whisper67520
Msg: 439 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2008 1:19:23 PM

if he doesn't give you a diamond ring and propose to you on that first dinner date, he *OBVIOUSLY* has hesitations about true commitment, and you should dump him right there!!!
Hope you don't mind my using your words.....grin

At my age and to think this thread has taught me something new. By Dave's definition, the guy should arrive at the first date with a diamond engagement ring and I should be ready to tear my clothes off and fk him to death and we will know we are in a committed relation and madly in love.

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooo the things I've learned on the forums. I guess all those real life lessons I've learned over the years, when I've trusted that men never lie, they always treat women with respect and God forbid they might have an anger control issue, spousal abuse or a drinking/drug problem, should just be ignored and I should follow Dave's guidelines, fk him and live happy ever after..........22 hours a day in bed, screwing his lights out and all will be heaven.

After all, everything he has told me and shown me in the 3 weeks we have exchanged 13 emails, 9 phone calls and had a 30 min. coffee together.........has to be the honest truth......doesn't it? Or is he just looking for stupid women to supply him his sex needs?
 whisper67520
Msg: 407 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2008 5:28:36 PM
I'm with you Ladies, to hell with maturity, intelligence, knowledge and lessons learned.....I LOVE SEX, I NEED SEX..............LETS GO SHAG THE FIRST SEXY GUY WE FIND and btw, maybe the 21st one just might turn into a great relationship.....lol or is that truly what we are seeking or just relief from not getting any SEXXXXXXXXXX?

Sorry, but I've kissed my share of FROGS....... and I'm seeking a GREAT GUY who's also seeking a GREAT GAL, who knows there's more to a relationship than just........................SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I want the intimacy that goes along with LOVE AND SHARED SEXUAL INTIMACY.

AND A PARTNER THAT KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE!!!
 whisper67520
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2008 6:06:33 PM
Calling an "Illegal Alien" an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a DRUG DEALER an UNLICENCED DOCTOR.

It really bothers me when our news media, pro-illegals supporters and government try to minimized the terminology of a law breaker, by using terms that denote less seriousness of the situation.

If you break a law.........your a LAW BREAKER. If you come here without proper papers, your AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, LAW BREAKER.

Our Government just needs to enforce the laws on the books and bring them up to date with the times.
 whisper67520
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2008 12:25:17 PM
For anyone who has not heard.....contact numbersusa.com Be come active in turning the tide. If your not part of the solution, then your part of the problem.
 whisper67520
Msg: 381 (view)

Posted: 3/13/2008 12:09:09 PM
There certainly is a big difference between an on going, long term committed relationship and .......Let's try out the SEX on first meeting or early dating, to see if we have compatibility and something to build some sort of ongoing, getting together, kinda thing on and it all depends on the SEX.

When Dave can't substanciate the difference between first meeting, the getting to know you stage of the relationship and an 11 year, committed relationship, he just runs it all together and comes up with the same answer..........IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SEX.

You know Dave, YOU SAY, (your being on a dating site and seeming to know and tell us how its all done, makes me question this statement) you've been out of the dating scene for 11 years, so what do you really know about the reality of TODAY, in the dating/new relationship world? Much has changed in the last 11 years and also, going from being 40 to being 50 plus, puts one in a different picture, along with what your style might have been before hooking up and after.

It really depends on the quality of a relationship one is seeking.

Show ALL Forums