Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Rod Stewart Waives fee
 musicmusicisthebest
Msg: 54 (view)

Rod Stewart Waives fee
Posted: 6/5/2012 10:45:22 AM
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE NEXT ROD STEWART CONVENTION IT IS IN WALSALL BIRMINGHAM ON THE 15TH MARCH 2013 TO THE 18TH MARCH 2013 3 NIGHTS IN THE HOTEL WITH BREAKFAST AND EVENING MEALS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. AS USUAL ROD STEWARTS SISTER WILL BE THERE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS CONVENTION VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE BIG WEEKEND. YOU DO NEED TO REGISTER TO VIEW IT REGESTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE. THE WEBSITE IS www.rodstewartchronicle.com
 musicmusicisthebest
Msg: 53 (view)

Rod Stewart Waives fee
Posted: 4/20/2011 11:38:27 PM
i am going to see him in concert twice this year once in newbury in may then at hyde park in june cant wait. rod is like a brother to me because i am friends with his sister mary. i have seen him 12 times in concert. i also travel the world to collect memorabilia of him thats how much of a fan i am. also i am named after him as my 1st name is stewart my middle name is rodney. i would love to meet that special woman to settle down with that shares the same interest in music as me i am into all other music as well as you can see all my cds in my picture but rod is my number 1 favourite. i go to a special convention of rod every year and love it so much would like special person to join me at these conventions.
 musicmusicisthebest
Msg: 47 (view)

Rod Stewart Waives fee
Posted: 4/7/2011 9:31:43 AM
what do you think of my rod stewart profile. those who like him that is ?

Show ALL Forums