Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
 lray7
Msg: 349 (view)

How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 8/11/2012 7:22:19 AM
well being I am a man, I would have to say TELL him! Be open and frank. Tell him you want him to eat you and how you like to have it done to you. Works for me. I would live to have a women tell me when I am giving her oral sex about how and what I need to do to stisfy her.
 lray7
Msg: 310 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 6/4/2012 9:07:59 AM
Not realy aquired. My experience is acual and it is this. When a women squirts it is because she is extremly wet and has a tremendose orgasm with a very strong vaginial contraction the squirts just alittle of that liquid out not realy a sream. My one female partner did it ocasionally and she said that is whu and she also did some kind of exersize that when she did orgasm it gave her vigial contractions that always mwde me orgasm with her. Look in sex manual I do not know the exercise only that it was for women and started with the letter L. Hope this helps with a true experience.
Larry

Show ALL Forums