Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is there something wrong with my profile?
 onemoretimeforfun
Msg: 5 (view)

Is there something wrong with my profile?
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:59:34 AM
Hey Bud.they profile for the most part is light and fun but it lacks any depth,a glimpse into your soul..what your looking for on a more romantic level if you will..girls need some thing to read into. your profile as it is ,it's a little to much on the surface. just a thought.( don't doubt your looks or humor) no I'm not gay.just to many guys on here freak thinking that thats why no response. just work on being a little deeper on here for the girls sack.D
 onemoretimeforfun
Msg: 11 (view)

What Could I Do Better?
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:45:15 AM
couldn't agree more with jon-..do as he instructs and you'll see results.D
 onemoretimeforfun
Msg: 40 (view)

What 2 look 4 when u r over 45...
Posted: 7/14/2012 10:14:50 AM
It's my first time in this forum, as I've never needed advice in this area before. That being said as I was reading i couldn't help but notice just how on target this blond angel truely is ....So I pose a question ,why? why is it that women who once looked at the heart have changed and become so shallow( formally a man's domain).In two and a half years I have dated over two hundred women some not as steller as others. Since my operation that effected my looks some what negatively in my opinion,I have taken this huge dive in my dating life,a small scare above my lip isn't a reflection of my fun personality,and hasn't effected my humor to any major degree I hope,if anything its given me more ammunition to laugh at myself.lol.However what I'm asking here is what can I do to take the focus off the scare that will effect a girls heart? most sincerely .D
 onemoretimeforfun
Msg: 26 (view)

Do all single moms have problems with dating?
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:40:40 PM
Hey thought I'd drop you a note ..no not an old perv from Canada..I will say this though you are attractive and there are guys like me who are looking souly for single mom type girls..I for one am not through with being a father and am addicted to being a provider..not very romantic but there it is lol..so I think the problem your having is self inflicked your not putting yourself out there enough..I mean look at you ..your gourgous,who would want to be with you..get a sitter and get out there with the girls some night soon and land that guy,.I'd be falling all over myself to impress you if you were here and I was a few years younger..ok ok more then a few years but you get my point..All the best Dean

Show ALL Forums