Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does anyone entertain at home anymore?
 MsMicki
Msg: 39 (view)

Does anyone entertain at home anymore?
Posted: 6/22/2018 7:28:20 PM
I'm still entertaining at my home...a lot!!

I have quite a few get togethers throughout the year...
have 2 different Christmas parties....one for about a dozen girls I graduated high school with and one for about 10 of us gals that all worked together many years ago but are still great friends.
Spring thru fall is for hanging in/by the pool, pond and fire pit...
My guy that passed away a few years ago was the drummer of a great band, and that band (with their new drummer) plays for my parties....so at least twice in the summer it's a pretty big affair.
I absolutely love to cook (grill and smoke) for my friends and family...and most of them are quite good cooks too so there is always some good food going around!

and yes, I entertain my new guy quite frequently at my home...
he asked me to teach him how to cook so he can treat me now and then...he has bacon and eggs mastered now! lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 75 (view)

The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:21:26 PM

the OP has a ridiculous, unflattering pic up.

at least it is a real pic .... and not some fake app pic that is trying to make him look better....

Just straight up rude to pic on someone's looks...
How would you like it if someone pointed out your double chin and few extra pounds??
 MsMicki
Msg: 1512 (view)

ALL choices have consequences
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:11:05 PM
^^ There is no logic.....just some good ole' Cognitive Dissonance!!!
Refusing to see anyway but their own...
and of course....at this point....admitting there are women who can make the first move and land a good man is way too adult for them!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1509 (view)

Posted: 6/22/2018 1:56:34 PM

Just because a woman gets a guy into a relationship by pursuing him, it doesn't mean he cares. Users will gladly use women in the context of a relationship for a lifetime, and I feel pursuing them encourages being used

the exact same thing could be said about a man pursuing a woman....
plenty of women use men just to have a certain lifestyle that prefer...

Expressing interest in a man will only equate to being used...if two factors are involved.
The man is a user...and the woman allows it.
Buying my own dinner or making the first move doesn't make a woman a pushover, enabler, doormat or any of the other derogatory terms being thrown around.

One could say that saying "I love You" too early could create the same scenario...being used.
If one comes across as needy/desperate...which many believe when those words are said quickly...then they are opening themselves up to being used because the other person could very well think they will do anything to "stay in love"....
 MsMicki
Msg: 133 (view)

Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:13:32 PM
^^ it isn't the "coffee" that is the issue for these women....
it is the fact the man isn't spending the bucks to buy them a nice dinner and PROVE how interested he is in them that is their issue!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1505 (view)

Posted: 6/22/2018 1:10:29 PM

enablist doormat women

please do tell how a woman that is willing to buy her own coffee/drink or split the dinner bill with a man is an enabler (enablist isn't a word!) or a doormat.....
what is it we are enabling??
and what makes you think a woman buying her own dinner is a doormat? you couldn't be anymore wrong if you tried...
and as for this "cognitive dissonance"....one would actually have to present a fact ...and not just a personal opinion...for it to contradict a belief...therefore creating this dissonance!!
you cannot discount what has worked for other women just because you have a different preference....

and wtf is a Lucifer inducing man???
 MsMicki
Msg: 151 (view)

When is it ok to say I love you?
Posted: 6/22/2018 11:53:39 AM
Miss Rose...
if being 83 and looking as fine as you do makes you an old hag....I can't wait to grow up and be one myself!!
and dayum....you don't even have to use an app or hair extensions to make you look that good!
 MsMicki
Msg: 124 (view)

Do You Have Success On Coffee Date Meets?
Posted: 6/22/2018 9:04:57 AM
We are talking about a 1st meet between ordinary everyday people...
not an unrealistic TV show about millionaire's not savvy enough to get their own dates...

but the fact you quote a woman that helps gold diggers find a rich mate is right on track with your agenda....
 MsMicki
Msg: 57 (view)

Anybody else keep meeting people not over their exes?
Posted: 6/22/2018 8:42:18 AM

Have seen that in many female profiles ("you must be divorced")

every woman I know that has that in her profile....means she doesn't want to date someone that is "separated" and not officially/legally divorced...
not that she means she wants only someone that has been divorced or won't date someone that has never been married...
 MsMicki
Msg: 6 (view)

man who go to be with sexual fustration, wake up with solution in hand
Posted: 6/22/2018 7:05:45 AM
Ooops.....double posted!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 5 (view)

man who go to be with sexual fustration, wake up with solution in hand
Posted: 6/22/2018 7:05:23 AM
-- start threads complaining that all the women here are ****es with unrealistic expectations.....
 MsMicki
Msg: 360 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 6/19/2018 7:01:32 PM

I think some people were talking about the chasing that happens after the initial asking out.

doesn't matter if it's for a first date...2nd date....or anything after....
I don't play games....and making someone chase you is a game...
You either enjoy my company ....or you don't.

You should never have to "convince" someone they should want to be with you.....
 MsMicki
Msg: 8 (view)

Texting before calling/meeting
Posted: 6/19/2018 3:43:32 PM
as much as I am a go-getter when it comes to dating...
if I have asked a man to call me....and he ignores that request...
I am not going to call him.
It's not that I think the world revolves around me....
it is that I would think he isn't really interested enough to be bothered....OR....he can't call because his wife is in the other room!!

I hate texting....I refuse to have a conversation through text.
My friends and family know if they want to actually discuss something....they need to call!!
If it requires me to type more than a few words in response to what you texted me....I will call you!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 8 (view)

Would you date a disabled guy who only cant drive?
Posted: 6/19/2018 3:30:41 PM
I think you need to expand on what you can do... to counter what you can't do.
People get a picture in their head of the worse case scenario when it comes to handicaps....and you only state you are into gaming and basically watching sports as activities...(which in of itself can be putting girls off).

Are you wheelchair bound or do you get around?
Do you get out and about in Indy?
List the sites and activities around the city you like to go do...
 MsMicki
Msg: 14 (view)

Anybody else keep meeting people not over their exes?
Posted: 6/19/2018 1:33:04 PM
well you did say you were thinking about a summer fling....seems you got one!!

I don't see sex as being the issue here....you are a grown woman and can sleep with anyone you want...
what I do see is not getting the necessary info you need before becoming emotionally invested...

Yes, you need to ask how long someone is separated if you are going to date separated men!!
You need to ask a lot of questions if you are going to date separated men!!

This is why I will always stand by separated = married....and will not date them!!
Beside the fact there is always a reconciliation chance....they haven't had time to heal and most importantly -- LEARN --
from the experience.
 MsMicki
Msg: 95 (view)

Nude beaches- thoughts and experiences
Posted: 6/19/2018 11:31:45 AM
I have a nudist camp about 2 hours from me....haven't been in years....but I had no issue being naked because everyone was naked!!
The volleyball was real fun to watch!!

I am a nudist at heart....I very rarely have clothes on when at home.
Luckily live in the country...so not a rare thing to sit on the back porch naked...
and most definitely do a lot of naked swimming in the pool!
 MsMicki
Msg: 124 (view)

When is it ok to say I love you?
Posted: 6/19/2018 11:24:59 AM

What if someone says they love you while they are talking to you on the phone while drunk? Should you just ignore it and pretend it never happened?

is it someone you've been dating....
or someone you have only been talking to??
 MsMicki
Msg: 351 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 6/19/2018 11:17:55 AM
Maybe it's a "wording" thing....
but I don't think men or women should have to "chase" anyone!!
If you have to prove something to get a date....that is a red flag to me that I will continue to have to prove myself...

I will make a first move....let my interest be known....
but I will leave it at that....
 MsMicki
Msg: 74 (view)

Just stop.
Posted: 6/18/2018 12:24:02 PM
Seriously?
People don't know that loud venues equates to having to get close to speak/listen??
Same thing as riding on the back of guy's motorcycle....have to press the boobage into his back so you can talk into his ear!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 256 (view)

Act old, be old
Posted: 6/17/2018 2:32:55 PM

And yes, MsMicki, MachI is right about the Madonna thing. “The gal you could take home to mom.”

then the Madonna type would be very subjective as to the kind of Mom one has!!
You have your 1950's type Mom who is far more judgmental....and you have your Gen X type Mom's who are far more open-minded and accepting...
and probably also directly related to the region you live in....a big city Mom might be more accepting of let's say a Goth type gal than a small town southern Mom would be....
 MsMicki
Msg: 33 (view)

Creepiest date in the world
Posted: 6/16/2018 8:32:35 PM
^^ My apologies....sure didn't read it that way the first time!!

Had to read it a couple times to get it!!

andIhadtoaddabunchofnonsensetobeabletopostthisbecauseofthelasttwopostsrule...........
 MsMicki
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2018 5:31:53 PM

the people who claim high intelligence, college degrees, etc all have some negative outcome...do me a favor by not trying to date me. Their belief system turns into my filter. No matter how hot they may look...they ain't in my league and i'm not in their's :) so let them keep their faith...they do the both of us a favor.

You would seriously turn your nose at a woman just because she had the audacity to get a college degree??
Sounds like the issue is yours and not theirs!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2018 3:59:34 PM
I'm with you Henry....I take offense!!
I also agree that dating someone that is "Horrid" for 3 years speaks far more about the intelligence of said person than it does for the PhD dude!!

It is ridiculous to paint a whole group with one broad brush....
I know many "higher intelligent" people....and their personalities range from down-to-earth, to funny as hell, to overly compassionate...to outrageously snobby....
no different than people of "lesser intelligence"....

Personality and character do not come from money or intelligence...it comes from the heart and soul.
 MsMicki
Msg: 27 (view)

How Often the Average Woman and Average Man Masturbate
Posted: 6/15/2018 8:05:54 PM
I have a guy friend that had shoulder surgery .... on the right side.

He said he tried to "exfoliate" with his left hand....said he was so damn clumsy with it he had to stop because he was afraid he was going to hurt himself!!
Felt so bad for him....I got him a Fleshlight!
 MsMicki
Msg: 51 (view)

Why do men lie to get a woman
Posted: 6/15/2018 8:01:25 PM
I'll probably get bashed by the bitty club for this....

but it seems to me...it is only an issue if a "relationship" doesn't come from the bad decision that women make...

man lies but end up in a relationship = ok
man lies - women kicks him to the curb = he's a douchebag
man has sex with drunk chick but calls her the next day and asks her out again = ok
man has sex with drunk chick and never calls her - date rape
 MsMicki
Msg: 251 (view)

Act old, be old
Posted: 6/15/2018 7:45:42 PM
<< is now in deep thought ....
wondering if I fit that Madonna/Whore type?!!

what are the qualifications for the Madonna part? LOL
 MsMicki
Msg: 245 (view)

i'd beg for relief on my knees, but then i'd have to get back up again
Posted: 6/15/2018 10:27:52 AM

What I need are (at minimum) 2 women. One reliable, and one strictly for fun. Can I say that here? Nah, probably better not, would get me crucified. (smile).

Ok...I'll bite....
so what roles do each of these women play??
What role does Miss Reliable fill since I am assuming Miss Fun is for sex??

and hey, as long as your honest to both these women and they are agreeable....have at it!!

But personally, I'll stick with reliable and fun all rolled into one person!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 237 (view)

Older men's expectations
Posted: 6/13/2018 6:01:26 PM
I have always said....the better I get it....the more I want it!!
and that has not changed with age!!

I can honestly say that I am having the best sex of my life ...and thankfully, he says the same thing!!
at 55 and 61...we may not be hanging from the chandeliers....but dayum....we are sure enjoying the journey!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 18 (view)

Why do men lie to get a woman
Posted: 6/13/2018 5:56:57 PM
all I seen was "why do men lie to get a woman"
blah....blah....blah..

all I thought was....the same reason women lie to get a man...
blah....blah....blah!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1445 (view)

Women are going to choose the best options
Posted: 6/11/2018 9:32:22 AM

If women had to, as a collective whole, pay for themselves, only a handful of men would get dates.

Younger/HOT men, period.

The rest, meh.

you are obviously only speaking of your own shallow dating morals....
some of us will continue to date men of good character, age or hotness not a factor... no matter who is paying...

I always feel like I need to put a disclaimer up after your posts: "The views expressed by some of these women are NOT the views/beliefs of all women"!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 100 (view)

You know you are getting OLD when...
Posted: 6/10/2018 8:31:37 PM
....or when you turn the radio down while you are trying to find the street you are looking for.....

I had an "old" moment last night at an outdoor concert....when someone handed me a joint....and I passed it to the next person without hitting it!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 20 (view)

Is that a banana or are you happy to see me?
Posted: 6/10/2018 8:26:34 PM
Okay....I have just one question about this BIB thing...
if I put bananas in my basket....and a man strikes up a conversation and we decide to go out....
Who pays for the bananas???
And if I pay for my own bananas....will the man think I have low standards and will be an easy lay?

Just want to make sure I got all this straight!
 MsMicki
Msg: 309 (view)

Regarding dutch dinner dates...
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:00:10 PM
I'm with you ssm....for one, I don't drink coffee...
but a round of Mini Golf or shoot some pool is more my idea of a good way to get to know each other...
not only can you have a conversation....you can gauge a bit of character by how they play and how they win or lose!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1432 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:55:56 PM
I had a man tell my ex-boyfriend he was out of my league because he was just a lowly tree cutter...
I sure you can imagine what I had to say about that!!

I have never let a man's looks, bank account or career intimidate me... or dissuade me from being interested.
I judge on character...always have and always will.
 MsMicki
Msg: 1428 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/8/2018 8:07:31 PM

My favorite background sound, …………..bull frogs / tree frogs / whip-poor-wills / the wind thru the leaves of the trees, ……

how many tree frogs would you like...I have taken a dozen out of my pool this week!!

my guy gets home from a vacation with his granddaughter tomorrow....
I'm buying dinner, he bought the tickets to a music event near us....the sex will be free!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 3 (view)

Help! Stuck between 2 guys... Needs advice!
Posted: 6/8/2018 7:03:24 PM
are you looking to get serious and be in a monogamous relationship?
or are you just interested in dating around?

if you are wanting to commit to one....why would you want to commit to a man that you have to "try" to be comfortable with??

and....what is it about Guy#2, who you do feel comfortable with, that makes you want to keep looking around?
 MsMicki
Msg: 19 (view)

Has #Metoo invaded online dating?
Posted: 6/8/2018 6:54:11 PM
Doesn't matter what site you use if you don't learn how to approach a woman!!

If you are truly looking for a relationship.....why would you even mention the word sex in a first message???

in your profile....as a conversation starter...you say
Would your ex say good things about you?

the combination of bringing up sex and their ex is not making a good impression!!

If you are getting no reply or negative replies - what is the common denominator?? Your first contact and your profile....
 MsMicki
Msg: 160 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 6/8/2018 6:42:41 PM
I had a '73 Opal GT - bright yellow....loved that car...and so did the boys!!

as for putting the top up on a convertible.... I can easily put the top up (or down!) on mine at a stop light...

and...I have found....men have been attracted to my cars more than me a few times thru the years, especially my 1968 TBird w/the 385 motor ! LOL
 MsMicki
Msg: 7 (view)

We lost another to suicide
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:16:54 PM
for me...it just once again proves that fame and fortune does not equate to happiness....
 MsMicki
Msg: 266 (view)

Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:09:34 PM
only women I know that won't give oral when they are "mature"....are ones that really didn't like giving when they were younger!!

one does not grow out of the love of giving oral!!
one perfects it with age!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 11 (view)

Has #Metoo invaded online dating?
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:06:08 PM
Oh someone has a lot to learn about women!!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1418 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:02:55 PM
and here I thought a relationship was the prize!!
Isn't that the goal of all this???
2 people both contributing to the outcome of a relationship....

if I am going to be an equal partner in the end....I want to be an equal partner from the beginning!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1413 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/8/2018 11:28:07 AM

Decided i'm gonna skip the dating and just ask for money for sex instead.

Don't forget the obligated ambiance!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 1409 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/8/2018 6:53:47 AM
Not one person has said we aren't "expecting a thing" from a man....
what we are saying is it is a 2 way street and we don't expect it to be the man is the only one to contribute financially...

and once again....wtf is the "selling themselves" thing???

and the fact a woman feels quality equates to money....shows more about their "self worth" than a woman that offers to contribute to the dating process.
 MsMicki
Msg: 29 (view)

Review me please
Posted: 6/7/2018 6:58:35 PM

Micki, I didn't say that

That is exactly what you said....

You may have been better off trying to work things out with your ex, between that...........

I love watching you back peddle!!

as for his recent amputation being a hindrance to dating....why???
because he isn't quite back to his old self?

he's not an invalid confined to a wheelchair....
he's learning a new way to live with a new foot!....why should that scare a woman off?
Just think how rewarding it could be to some lady to be a part of his recovery/journey...
 MsMicki
Msg: 47 (view)

Ex won't leave me alone... restraining order?
Posted: 6/7/2018 6:49:07 PM

Would you like his contact info? I think you'd be a good match he's also bitter as hell.

<< stands up and applauds!!

SO...has he given up...or is he still trying to contact you or your friend?
 MsMicki
Msg: 1400 (view)

It's Economics
Posted: 6/7/2018 6:46:53 PM

The men who are lower on the financial rung cannot AFFORD to date like the others do, so they are relegated to scooping up what the higher paid men have rejected.

**Sigh** once again....you have demeaned women into a product available to the highest bidder....

A real woman doesn't pick a man based on his income and ability to buy her affections....
a real woman will appreciate a creative date that isn't based on how much he can spend....
a real woman will understand how expensive "life" is and show a man she is willing to invest in "their" relationship as well....
 MsMicki
Msg: 11 (view)

Disabled Parking Space.
Posted: 6/7/2018 12:37:17 PM

Do the permits have the persons name who it was issued to clearly showing?

No....there is a paper that comes with the placard that one keeps in their glovebox to prove it is theirs...
but I don't know one person that has ever been asked to show it!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 7 (view)

Disabled Parking Space.
Posted: 6/6/2018 7:41:07 PM
As the passenger, there would be no legal repercussions for you...
She can be fined....if she gets caught.
Not sure that I've ever seen a person get caught for it...

In Indiana, temporary permits have an expiration date on them, permanent ones do not.
 MsMicki
Msg: 77 (view)

You know you are getting BOLD when...
Posted: 6/6/2018 7:34:43 PM

you no longer say,

"you know what I want to be when I grow up?"

and have replaced it with,

"you know you're getting old when..

uhm...I still say I don't know what I wanna be when I grow up....LOL

Show ALL Forums