Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VIEWED ME NOT A PAY FEATURE ANYMORE- POST HERE ONLY (other threads will be deleted)
 fun_42
Msg: 119 (view)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VIEWED ME NOT A PAY FEATURE ANYMORE- POST HERE ONLY (other threads will be deleted)
Posted: 3/24/2012 7:31:33 PM
i still cant believe that all of you made such a big deal about this viewed me feature.....what is the big deal, do you really think that if a person views you it means he/ she's interested? wow that explains some of the messages i get..most of the time i view the profile, cuz i cant make out the faces from the small pictures....and if the feature worked so well why would u still be here?? to me, they can get rid of it, maybe people would message instead of viewing each other....
 fun_42
Msg: 747 (view)

Consumers always right
Posted: 3/15/2012 8:34:47 PM
why dont u guys just use a different feature instead, the "favourite"feature?...if everyone added who they are interested in their favourites instead, same idea! if that person deletes you then you know they are not interested, even better!!. honestly just because someone looks at your profile doesnt mean they are interested anyway, if that feature worked so well you would not still be here right? or better yet quit looking and and start talking!!
 fun_42
Msg: 720 (view)

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Viewed Me Now a Paid Feature: Please post comments here
Posted: 3/15/2012 3:57:28 PM
omg the whining...! people, this site is still free and has always been , you don't like the pay features..leave!! i see it as a positive..i'm sick of people relying on this feature anyway instead of contacting me, they keep looking and looking at me, hoping i'll message them? waste of time..maybe now people will actually start messaging each other or at least add them to favorites rather than just looking.....yay!!!!
 teeze
Msg: 769 (view)

Can men deal with NOT getting blowjobs?
Posted: 11/29/2008 2:34:35 PM
agreed....some of us actually enjoy giving...and get off on it...nothing worse than receiving when you know the person is not into it...if you feel it is degrading , then warn the guy ahead of time...so he doesnt waste his time down there either, tit for tat...
i'm sorry but cant imagine not liking giving or receiving, to me if that isnt part of having sex, i'd do without...
 teeze
Msg: 34 (view)

Sexy Stockings Sightings.....When was the last time YOU saw a woman in hot Nylons??
Posted: 11/23/2008 5:02:12 PM
well for all the guys who like women at the office wearing stockings and garter belts.....i say...YOU wear it to work all day and tell me how that felt....ughhhh...

there's a time and place for everything....k?
 teeze
Msg: 27 (view)

RE: Its all about looks
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:45:07 AM
looks is a place to start..if u are not attracted to what the person looks like you will never get past that...
 teeze
Msg: 187 (view)

What is your favorite travel destination?
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:41:10 AM
everywhere is so different how can you pick one..
 teeze
Msg: 14 (view)

What do you think happens to a man who goes without sex?
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:36:43 AM
i think he might just blow up...blow up real good
 teeze
Msg: 8 (view)

thats right
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:35:19 AM
if you dont think highly of yourself first and be happy with just being by yourself how will anyone find an attraction to you...
 teeze
Msg: 155 (view)

My ex says I am a disgrace for being on an internet dating site
Posted: 12/8/2007 11:18:31 AM
if you are as you said, not worried about what he thinks, why did you start this thread? and why do you think its frowned upon (he has put that in your head too?)...

methinks the man is still controlling you...don't you see its a pattern, controlled women keep getting controlled and your next man will control you again..you are used to it and still doing it , even without him..

learn to be more self confident and assertive ...then think about dating..

i so don't care what anyone thinks of me, and what i do...and i love who i am...

thats the way it should be girl...good luck and love thyself
 teeze
Msg: 20 (view)

Why Do Women Care when a Man dates a Younger Woman.
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:49:53 PM
they care for the same reason men care if we date younger men

jealousy..helloooooo
 teeze
Msg: 99 (view)

are all the guys on here looking for sex?
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:48:14 PM
i wish..most are looking to tie me down..ewwwww

teeze
Msg: 23 (view)

How many men have turned down a woman for sex?
Posted: 11/14/2007 4:46:29 PM
of course we get turned down...

even i did....

of course..the guy was on his death bed..and did make on attempt but i do think he said no before he passed..

ok bad joke...
 teeze
Msg: 83 (view)

when did dating become just sex?
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:26:30 PM
hmmm.......dating? whats dating?
 teeze
Msg: 11 (view)

Why is it so hard to find an orgy?
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:24:51 PM
cause some of us are too picky....and cant find one guy, let alone a whole bunch of them ..hello
 teeze
Msg: 58 (view)

best ways to get even with your ex
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:20:25 PM
i just feel sorry for them
 teeze
Msg: 80 (view)

Reporting And deleting Main images yerrrrrrrrr right..NOT
Posted: 4/9/2007 7:40:12 PM
as i'm entitled to voice mine...so your point? cupidstrikes...if it gets 20 less guys to message me with a picture of their dog or the moon...i'm all for it....shitty attitude or not...as if...pfft
 teeze
Msg: 77 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2007 7:24:45 PM
no sense of humour at all here, stiff upper lip....lmao...u obviously havent read my posts here just now, i'm killing myself laughing at allthis...moan indeed..lmao..

and yo...u do have a choice....to be here or.........not........doh!!
 teeze
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2007 7:13:35 PM
uk?
u no like the new rules...u no have to be here
uk? ok?..cheerio
 teeze
Msg: 74 (view)

Reporting And deleting Main images
Posted: 4/9/2007 6:50:24 PM
singleguy, you and your girlfriend have to find a better hobby, no offense but if i had a cute boyfriend right now i wouldnt be here looking to chat, i have friends for that, and msn...this is called plentyoffish, and whether you like it or not it is a dating site...and besides what would be wrong with putting your face if u're here to chat? afraid all the other chicky's will want to jump ya?? lmao...come one people ease up....

and whispers to singleguy...maybe you should change your name to takenguy???
 teeze
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2007 6:18:35 PM
ohmygod chameleanne...too funny and soooo right, i hadnt seen that scanky pic of hers either.............lmfao....
 teeze
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2007 6:04:42 PM
wahwah @#$@wah....
this is not a business ladies and gentlemen, you are not paying for this, so quit your whining..you dont want to post your pic dont,...what is the point of showing off scenery, your dog, your kid or your chest...? so your face or nothing i say...

i'm tired of the fake profiles here wasting my time, you dont feel its safe to post your pic, keep it private and show it to the people you choose too..

holayyyy...some people want everything for nothing..go on a paying website and post what you want there...ffs...
 teeze
Msg: 87 (view)

Scams. Nigerians, Russians ETC.
Posted: 2/3/2007 1:26:23 PM
i'm just amazed at how many of you have even for a minute fallen for any of these scams and some even sent money? people are you all so gullible or desperate? even if u didnt, how can u even think u're in love with people you havent met? be cautious please
 teeze
Msg: 9 (view)

Poll: Are you currently a paying member of another dating site?
Posted: 1/29/2007 6:13:57 PM
as if i'd ever need to pay
 teeze
Msg: 36 (view)

Online Illusion
Posted: 12/1/2006 10:05:42 PM
from just reading here and there at some of those posts on this thread...It appears that most people online, are so in love with the idea of being in love..that they create this illusion to fill that idea.

Which brings me to my point of being here, think of yourself as walking in a bar, church, restaurant and meeting people...are you right away looking for the "one and only"??? why such an attitude coming on this site? read people's profiles and the criterias they are posting..

which such high hopes no wonder people get so disappointed...

as my profile states...be cautious people and ease up for your own sakes...and have fun...
 teeze
Msg: 4 (view)

getting profile noticed
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:33:45 AM
i say put lots of pics and dont worry too much about what you say, most guys dont read them anyway, i write no pic no im's in mine, no one listens and i still get them

just hope that one of your pics attracts a guys attention and take it from there, and yea, get over the past and the marriage thing..gawd......last thing guys wanna hear helloooo
 teeze
Msg: 29 (view)

what does the guy think of the woman - after sex?
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:28:06 AM
i really dont care what he thinks actually...i'm too busy finishing myself off..hahhahahha
 teeze
Msg: 39 (view)

No this happened to me.....I think its normal...
Posted: 10/21/2006 8:22:54 AM
gosh people, there are sooo many other people out there, why would u want the same old?? go for something new....every night...yumyum....

Show ALL Forums