Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Has this happened to anyone else on a first date??
 ezlivin313
Msg: 42 (view)

Has this happened to anyone else on a first date??
Posted: 8/12/2012 7:12:44 AM
No matter what.. in the future choose a resturant you've never been to. But I must say.. you handled it well. I would of probably told management to call the law she may become violent as I walk out the door.
 ezlivin313
Msg: 33 (view)

Date goes on for 2 1/2 hours or longer and yet she's still not interested
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:59:44 AM
DUDE... a 2.5 hr meet is a good thing for sure. They may not be interested but guess what... it was a good meet. Ya never know young man... there may be a return call coming. Not all women are into sports n beer... but you may have a different side they havent met yet... peace
 ezlivin313
Msg: 46 (view)

how to handle people who stood you Up?
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:39:42 AM
What if her cell phone died? What if her dog ate her cell phone? What about she dropped her cell phone into a bucket of beer prior to calling you? All these are good reasons why she couldnt reach you lmaoooooooooooo

In order to be sure.. wait till she offers to make you a dinner of dinners fit for a king.... then dont show up
 ezlivin313
Msg: 30 (view)

just wondering what is ok and what is not.
Posted: 8/11/2012 10:06:52 AM
Are you saying you found the love of your life?? Whos back on? You or him lol?
 ezlivin313
Msg: 22 (view)

What is expected
Posted: 8/5/2012 7:20:00 AM
Not after one..... DONT DOOOOOOOOOO IT. Leave it visable and see if he can convince you otherwise. If he become insecure.. u'l know it. If he dont think or mention anthing about it.. then your on good grounds to decide for yourself after another date or ten lol
 ezlivin313
Msg: 3 (view)

Need Help help talking to women
Posted: 8/5/2012 6:54:26 AM
if by chance u dont feel em.... strap some on
 ezlivin313
Msg: 8 (view)

Need advice
Posted: 8/5/2012 6:48:54 AM
First off... everyone has a life. In this busy age of single and net-working.. no one is idle. So what if a week goes by like a day and a month goes by like a week. There are those days in-between that call for making plans for up-coming events. Like a sis coming in from out of town, a good fam friend passed, a surprize party. I like many others here have made a connection, had a wonderful 1st meet that lasted for hrs, had a few more phone convos... then poof its gone.... lmao it happens regardless if it was a 1st meet of passion or a multi eve of misc fun going here and there. Go with the flow mssNeed Advice.. when it happens it happens
 ezlivin313
Msg: 22 (view)

Dating and messing around
Posted: 8/5/2012 6:30:20 AM
Ohhh come on dude.. every weekend for six months and then I've been with another guy. NO DUDE.. its been with another guy every day but the weekends. Wake up and smell someone else... sorry
 ezlivin313
Msg: 13 (view)

how to say to a guy that you're not into him
Posted: 8/1/2012 5:04:55 PM
Age between 35 and 42.
Live in Canada
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married

Theres really not much to be able to choose from there mss G. Some men as well as women have made choices in life as well as here on pof. For example: Activity partner: maybe some would love a little more bike ridding, roller blade'ing, see a few more professional sporting events they have missed out on raising a family in a previous life.. have you thought of that? Prolly not. Or the fella looking for intimacy due to his previous wife/gf bled him dry and he's looking for love rather then a gold digger. Your a nice looking lady... some of the fellas may not know what to put in there profile. Ease off on a couple of em and see what may happen is all.
 ezlivin313
Msg: 53 (view)

angry profiles..would you date them?
Posted: 8/1/2012 4:37:55 PM
Best thing to do is try to talk to them... kill them with kindness, even if they dont reply lol
 ezlivin313
Msg: 58 (view)

What do You do on a Bad Date?
Posted: 8/1/2012 4:16:01 PM
ooooooooowe I was there and done this LMAOOOOO. But she didnt get off so easily no no no. After meeting with a woman I believed to be 41> 5'5ish>135#s>blonde... who invited me to a simple meet with a possible 3sum with her friend of equal stats.. I was intrigued and went lol. Once arriving to a bar with a dude at the bar and two women at a table(with a combined wieght of 500-600#s) waiving in my direction lol again. I was the man, payed attention to every word, played foot'c under table, paid for a few shots of jack, after a few laughs and a pool game.... then I let em have it with both barrels point blank. Oh yeah.. Im a gentle before and durring all 1st meets. 2nd and 3rd if everything is on the up n up. But when decieved... look the phuck out... your getting it point blank hard and in your face. Like I said... be a gentleman always... but if you need mr hyde.. let him out !!
 ezlivin313
Msg: 28 (view)

Can Someone Explain Dr Phil's Advice
Posted: 7/31/2012 5:47:33 PM
I SAY PHUCK DOC PHIL.. HE'S AN A S S HOLE
 ezlivin313
Msg: 320 (view)

Never been married, no kids. Is this a red flag?
Posted: 7/31/2012 5:42:49 PM
I haven't looked at your profile ... so I'll just say this. Never married.. must be a selfish **stard(no offense i dont know you). I know a few of the kind(never married) and they are just what I mentioned. Be carefull out there.. if your dating a woman with kids of age... they may crack your skull(if your one of them)(look above)(selfish)

If Im right Im right if Im wrong Im wrong... if Im right watch out for the kids.. if Im wrong.. pay attention to her
 ezlivin313
Msg: 56 (view)

Plz Help me again. Money things in a relationship~~~
Posted: 7/31/2012 5:30:32 PM
IF YOU DO THIS KIND OF THING ALL THE TIME... THEN SHAME ON YOU!
You should never depend on someone else for your forgetful-ness my dear. Same one the bf who showed up if un-announced. You both are to blame and its a good thing it ended here... sorry
 ezlivin313
Msg: 36 (view)

past loves
Posted: 7/31/2012 5:18:11 PM
Its just their own guilt for what they did to break it uo OP. Thats why they say that dumb shyt. I wouldn't worry cuz they already doin someone thats not the same way you did ...lol... TRUE!!
 ezlivin313
Msg: 67 (view)

How to ask about debt......??
Posted: 7/31/2012 5:14:24 PM
Dont get married right away or the debt is yours too!! Live in sin for awhile.. no ones gonna care. Help out with the things the two of you feel important and leave the rest up to her. After all... its not yours remember.. peace
 ezlivin313
Msg: 141 (view)

Has anyone had a good relationship with someone on POF?
Posted: 7/24/2012 5:32:27 PM
OMG there have been a couple of wrecks along the line here.. but there have also been a couple of good ones too ;)

People are people.. and few of us know what we want. That being told says we are only what we wanna be at the moment and time spent who we are. If it lasts.. great !! If it dont, then let it be on good terms. Thats all I got to say.
 ezlivin313
Msg: 60 (view)

What do women think of men who are not into sports AT ALL?
Posted: 7/24/2012 5:22:55 PM
Not bad sir lol. Who really gives a flying rats behind about the high paid puccies who eat drink shyt their sport. The most are beyond who brought them there. I do like cage fighting though lol. Thats a real sport though.. just voicing
 ezlivin313
Msg: 58 (view)

From a guy's perspective..define Looking to date but nothing serious status.
Posted: 7/24/2012 5:15:57 PM
From a guy's perspective..define Looking to date but nothing serious status.

That can also mean that we men are not looking to be stalked(like some women do) I myself have nooooooooo problem with having a woman arrested or having a possie put on her asz. Some of us fellas are pretty genuine when it comes to friends of the opposite sex.. we may just get along better is all. Theres nthing wrong with fun and laughter with the no strings attached. We may not be ready or willing to put all the cards on the table just because a lady after a couple dates gives you just what you like, want(sex in the wildest form) Sometimes we are just looking for a true friend who confides in each other and sex is something that can just happen without the emotional baggage and still be friends
 ezlivin313
Msg: 70 (view)

Friends after a break up. Is it possible?
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:57:43 PM
no no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooo. She wont really give a shyt and you know it!! Leave her alone(unless theres kids) but still leave her alone!!
 ezlivin313
Msg: 40 (view)

Trying to not date someone based on looks...
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:48:40 PM
thats phucked up.. but funny
 ezlivin313
Msg: 39 (view)

What would you do?
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:40:36 PM
1st off: he text you... what a pucci

2nd: what the phuck are you asking advice for silly girl/woman?
 ezlivin313
Msg: 18 (view)

Ex girlfriend issue..
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:36:31 PM
Heres my advice young man..... LEAVE HER THE PHUCK ALONE... SERIOUSLY!!!!! Suicidal means she may take others with her or just someone other than her... DO U HEAR MEEEEEEEEEE??????? Hmmmm... that or baby daddy may decide who lives and who dies. LOOSE TOTAL CONTACT .. I MEAN TOTAL CONTACT
 ezlivin313
Msg: 13 (view)

Please help, advise needed............
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:30:06 PM
Oh for gawd sakes... get a grip. If the two of you are planning on moving in together.. then both should delete. That or propose the fact that one or both of you will remain open. That is if the both of you are gonna remain online here. That or be open and invite the friends you both met for a party. Hell... I dont care if your married, single, engaged.. if you'd like to shoot the breeze then lets do so.. it wont mean we are gonna knock boots later.
Heres to Anna>> if your going to be soooooo worried about him.. dont worry. Your going to decide one way or the other. Besides.. its a computor. The cheapest way to flirt and not actually meet(have you thought about that?)
 ezlivin313
Msg: 584 (view)

You are Hot!!!
Posted: 6/1/2012 4:59:17 PM
Are you kidding me Mss Anita??
You are a 40's woman.. single attrative.. not mention your interests__> Interests Music dancing TV
films internet photographs
walking holding hands kissing
touching

YOU ARE WAYYYYYYYYYY HOTTTTTTTTTTT

Bless you for all the things you are.. to bad you are in the UK :( ..peace HOTTTT STUFFF
 ezlivin313
Msg: 53 (view)

The best things in life are free
Posted: 5/27/2012 7:18:04 AM
Not bad mss Pheonix.. I for one can agree. If ones company is all thats required for a bit of happiness to both.. then so be it. On so many profiles I see must not this and must not that!! I'm with ya on this one. Once two who are compatible in 90% of their ways deserve to be happy in one way or the other. Not all are bred to be man and wife after a date or ten.
 ezlivin313
Msg: 52 (view)

The best things in life are free
Posted: 5/27/2012 7:04:19 AM
^5... congrats & best of the best to you both ... gawd i love free shyt
 ezlivin313
Msg: 55 (view)

Going out with guys on here as friends (when in relationship)
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:43:02 AM
Theres probably some innocence in this.. however this pretty much satisfies your job search thing now dont it. After all.. it must be a job to sift through all the wanna be friends whos willing to take you out. 80% of the drop dead gorgeous 20's 30's women I know and known dont feel comfy going out anywhere to do anything with out the security of having money in their pockets not earned by employment. Thats called pride my dear. Now heres a good part... even when out with a true friend having drinks or celebrating an occasion, someone offers to buy her a drink(due to it known we are friends) her reply is sure I'll have this and my friend will have his same. Thats called respect. If the fella dont like it.. ohh well. Try inviteing these wanna be friends out the same time as you and boyfriend go out. You'll see the results.. plenty of friends and or plenty of new boyfriends
 ezlivin313
Msg: 4 (view)

How would you deal with this?
Posted: 2/21/2012 5:37:16 PM
Your doing fine bamagrl !! Dont let his insecurity bother you. After all thats all it is isn't it. Most men are PUSSSSSSSY"S
 ezlivin313
Msg: 1320 (view)

If someone emails you with misspelled words and bad grammar, do you respond?
Posted: 12/28/2011 6:54:53 AM
Blame it on black-berry... so many words to put with limited spaces.
 ezlivin313
Msg: 158 (view)

Men who refuse to date women thier own age an older.why?
Posted: 12/21/2011 4:16:51 PM
Lets face it... its all about mutual attraction. Picture and words or words and picture. Then it goes on to the next level of meeting.
It dont even have to be here in pof. It can be a conversation at a bus stop, car wash, church or where ever. People attract for reasons of their own. Sometimes it cus opposites attract. Older meets younger, younger meets older.. man/woman, woman/man who cares as long as theres compatability and respect. If theres nothing genuine about the relationship and what it means then end it with a handshake and a hug. No hard feelings and guess what??? You may have a friend for life..... peace
 ezlivin313
Msg: 136 (view)

45+ men and fashion
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:35:27 PM
At 49 yrs of age.. I rarely shop for fashion. I have pretty much the same stuff Ive had for yrs.. clothes, cars, friends.. and everything and everyone looks not only great like the day it was bought.. but the day we all met. I say F fashion(sorry) but its not one of the strong points in life. Not for some of us ole fashion color blind peeps that need assistance when its time for a special occasion or two thats coming up. No offence or anything.. but when you buy QUALITY and keep it in good form(even for yearrrrrs) you feel good, you got a smile on your face... rain on me and your feelings are gonna get hurt bad( no f'n kidding) I was taught.. say something nice or say nothing at all. It didn't take but 2 times at an early age for me to realize that.... so its always gonna be something nice before nothing at all... peace
 ezlivin313
Msg: 124 (view)

Motorcycles and Baby Boomers
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:09:49 PM
Hmmm.. at 13 I built my own go cart out of a Gemini 80 I stole(not proud of it) when I was a kid. Parted it out and had my own 3spd go cart. Kept it at a friends house bc his mom was ok with it. Traded it for a suzuki 175 at 15. Got my 1st Honda 750 at 19. By 21 I had a yamaha 7oo, yamaha 1200 & a Harley 84 1/2 tour classic. To this day(27yrs later) I still have my Harley! Got around 750,000(lol) miles on her. Only one starter, 3 batteries and 6 radios later... why get rid of her??
Some live a Harley only life, some ride a Harley only life.. as for me, I simply ride probably due to it was in my blood at an early age and the best thing is... I still have my same f uckin Harley all these years ... hooooo rah.. Steve aka: ezlivin313
 ezlivin313
Msg: 61 (view)

People making excuses not to travel
Posted: 1/2/2011 8:30:47 AM
Hmmm.. who cares if he's BS'ing!! If you wanna sample his gooodz make the F'ing trip!! But safety first!! Ask him for his address, correct spelling of his last name, so U can OTIS it, all this to leave with a muther phucker ass kicking friend if U dont call back within a certain time. If his shyt(vehicle) is broke.. its broke.. if its not its not.. U want the gooodz. After all U had the convo after convo to get to the meat* part. WTF its only an hour away, some of us drive that far for employment day to day.

Show ALL Forums