Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: poetry
 coollade
Msg: 1 (view)

poetry
Posted: 7/19/2014 1:02:28 AM
Desire and intimacy are very much a part of Love, sometimes erotic poetry prove that sex need not be sordid or ugly. A poem can  touched you, if you are
Artistically inclined.
take a moment to realize erotic poetry do not defy  understanding because it is never the same for some of us.
Really amazing how some people have this special gift to put feelings in paper and really touch lives of other people .

Love, intimacy is  Universal. It seems to be Timeless.. even though it's something we all experience, it's also something we all experience differently. Love  and intimacy is an individual experience, filtered by our own lives and expectations. No one truly understands it because it's invariably a very different thing for each of us.
When reality and fantasy meet, the result can
helped make that fantasy a reality in our  mind..especially
between two people with no inhibitions, adventurous, having a desire for each other, sex can the most beautiful and natural thing in the universe.
 coollade

pleasure
Posted: 7/19/2014 1:00:49 AM
one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it. I was taught that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.”
I had the conviction that lovemaking fools you. The overpowering emotions it induces make you think you're sharing the same feelings as the other person and that they're imagining the same as you
 coollade

union
Posted: 7/18/2014 12:58:10 AM
With each union do I spring forth with renewed yearning for your body.I want me and you to find ourway to the source of your desire,my desire.. awakening an almost forgotten longingWe stare into each other’s eyes..... drawing me into your mind and gasp as ecstasy unreels,and tangles us in a lover’s knot... Our bodies together bare skin touching Your arms holding me tight Your lips finding my neck Tenderly Kissing in just the right spot You softly press your lips on mine Kissing softly our lips open slightly Our tongues entering dancing deeply within Getting lost in each other for a time I begin to strokes your body tenderly,You arched up for my caress my Hands wander about between your legs .. we have Forgotten now, the outside world. Then we lead each other into a rhythmic dance,in wave after wave of ecstasy a Expressions of pleasure.throwing my senses Into the depths of the uncontrolled I raise my hips to greet your stare,you want to screams in pleasure as I your lover utilize my talents
You Snuggled against me Warmth and sweet I inhaled your aroma.. I ache for your Affection , the essential cement of a relationship. Without it,I feel totally alienated.Oh I wanted to savor this moment..when we held each other brushing of the lips.cuddling , the passion "'Passion' a word which involves so many feelings; I feel it when we touch, I feel it when we kiss, I feel it when I look at you. For you are my passionI wanted to let you know
I want to return what you has given me.The time spent with you is like clocks without hands.Thank you for allowing me to be me, I am forever grateful. Sleep well. But never "Goodnight", for you rise with
 coollade
Msg: 1693 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/2/2014 2:11:09 AM
I don't no if I did this correctly, I did not see my introduction so I'm trying it again..
I'm Don in Fullerton and a veteran ( marines) 1972 until 1984 originally from Raleigh NC.
A little abit me.

I am an ordinary man;
The common guy on the street;
I am the everyday man;
Ordinarily simple and honest;
I have ordinary taste;
And not overly ambitious;

I have a modest job; 
With a minimal pay;
Trying to raise my family; 
But can rarely afford luxuries..
I have the typical worries; 
Of every human person

I love my family,
I pledge my faith with god,
I am law abiding and I fear violence;
I will walk the park when I am free;
Have my coffee with the morning papers;

Happy am I as an ordinary guy;
With no special taste or preferences;
My happiness are always easy to achieve;

Should you and me cross path ;
By chance on a crowded street, 
You wouldn't notice this common face;
And we will go our own ways; 
In this ordinary world...
To pursue our ordinary lives...
As common everday objects

Ordinary people like me believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible
If you pursue happiness, you are an ordinary person. If happiness pursues you, you are an extraordinary person. Do not chase happiness; let it chase you.
A well-trained mind responded to symptoms.
An ordinary mind reacted after it happened
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful.
 coollade
Msg: 1692 (view)

Don in Fullerton Cali
Posted: 7/2/2014 1:53:50 AM
Morning I'm Don in Fullerton most call me coollaid they say it's easier to remember, I'm in college former Marine Veteran

I am an ordinary man;
The common guy on the street;
I am the everyday man;
Ordinarily simple and honest;
I have ordinary taste;
And not overly ambitious;

I have a modest job; 
With a minimal pay;
Trying to raise my family; 
But can rarely afford luxuries..
I have the typical worries; 
Of every human person

I love my family,
I pledge my faith with god,
I am law abiding and I fear violence;
I will walk the park when I am free;
Have my coffee with the morning papers;

Happy am I as an ordinary guy;
With no special taste or preferences;
My happiness are always easy to achieve;

Should you and me cross path ;
By chance on a crowded street, 
You wouldn't notice this common face;
And we will go our own ways; 
In this ordinary world...
To pursue our ordinary lives...
As common everday objects

Ordinary people like me believe only in the possible. Extraordinary people visualize not what is possible or probable, but rather what is impossible. And by visualizing the impossible, they begin to see it as possible
If you pursue happiness, you are an ordinary person. If happiness pursues you, you are an extraordinary person. Do not chase happiness; let it chase you.
A well-trained mind responded to symptoms.
An ordinary mind reacted after it happened
Things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful. Even the ordinary can be beautiful.
 coollade

make love to you in a special way
Posted: 3/28/2013 12:32:43 AM
want to make love to you in a special way like glass, strong but crystal clear. I want to make make love to your spirit by first squeezing and sucking your lips to quench my thirst. Then gently blowing love through your lips and making love to your lungs, As my heart squeezes yours and mines together until your mind blows, And you can't think.

I want to bite your fingertips sending a sexual sensation through your hands and into your heart, Pumping love in and out through your veins until it reaches your feet, And your toes curl.

I want to stroke you gently and softly to caress not only your spirit, But to feel the warmth of your flesh. Your body next to mine, holding and embracing with the connection of a lock and key of life and love so you can't let go.

Let me love you hard so I can drill through your hurts and your pains, Paving bricks to guard your heart from your trials and tribulations. Building a dam so that when your flesh feels weak your spirit won't break.

Let me make love you over and over again as though it were a fairytale that never ends. If you were my book the letters of your words would be carved in my heart as though it were a novel felt, but never read.

This is the way to love, you have to love easy but feel hard. You have to pay the price of sacrifice in order to grow a love, which is deeply fulfilling. That is the best way to love and to make love.
 coollade

Just writting..Fullerton Cali Man
Posted: 4/29/2007 2:41:20 AM
The exchange of words are foreplay of promising gestures of what is or what might be,
My mind my thoughts have been seduced byexcitement and anticipation of Makeing you feel that you .are the most important and special person on the earth if were are making love...
I had erotic stimulation after the pleasure of looking at you listening to your gental voice., it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other again. with the thoughts concluded with the impossibility of Anything happening.
My lips moisten when im on the phone with you..wanting to kiss those cresent shaped lips in wave after wave of ecstasy
I have inbed myself inside of the fantasy that maybe we can explore our sexaul exssence without worring aobut sexual inadequacies.
Iam erected to the ideal If we are mentally and emotionally connected, then the lovemaking can be out of this world.Experience tells me that there is a person attached to it. Feelings. Emotions,trust,respect and when it's all in place.. knowledge tells me that the lovemaking can be fabulous
Yet it is such a delight to kiss, to caress, to nibble one another... To explore our hands or mouth each others body, your breasts, neck, belly, down to yourinnermost curves. One thing for sure i have realize that you just may be someone that I have a lot of chemistry with) and thatwe should just enjoy what we have with each other..So lets put our minds gently to rest and waken the dormant senses by combining a nondefensive attitude with a charged sexual pleasure

coollaid61 yaho
 coollade

Your Touch
Posted: 8/26/2006 2:11:21 AM
have never wanted anything in my life
As much as I want you
When you whisper such sweet love
In my ear when we talk
You make me melt into a puddle
Of complete helplessness
You have become my every waking thought
And my every dream at night
I breathe in so hard
Trying to catch my breath when we can't talk
I close my eyes so tight
Hoping when I open them you will be there
But I know I have to wait
Until the time is right
It seems so far away
That I think I am losing my mind
I want to breathe in your scent
And keep it with me all day long
I want to taste your love for me
By kissing your sweet lips
I want to feel your body next to me
So when you leave for awhile I can hold on
I just want you to know
How can you ache and crave for someone's touch
When I96 have never felt it?
I do this for yours, though,
And the yearning grows more each day
When the day comes and we are together
You will always know and feel this
I will always hug, kiss and love you
Every moment of the day and night
 coollade

Man in Fullerton Cali
Posted: 5/1/2006 10:10:58 PM
Cradled between your tender thighs
I lift you to my mouth.
The abundance of your wetness greets me
and my mouth overflows with your warm essence.
Your sweet taste is on my tongue
and your fragrance delights my senses.
No gentle lick this visit.
No bashful cautious approach
For I wish to consume you.
Push against my hungry mouth
As the tip of my tongue slides up the slippery furrow
that welcomes me between rows of delicate pink petals.
Thrust against my generous tongue.
Show me the power of your desire
for my oral caress.
My exploring tongue lifts the hood
and finds your smooth firm pearl.
You squeal in that unique way,
signaling that I have found your special spot.
I harden in response.
My jaws protests what my open mouth provides
but I am unrelenting in my gift,
intent only on your fulfillment.
I feel your body tense,
and you are quiet now...
Concentrating... bearing down.
Soon now my love,
ecstasy approaches.
You push hard and fast against my tongue,
shameless in using me
and I so willingly comply
until you cry out...
and in your satisfaction,
I will find mine,
But mine will be the greater.

coollade
Msg: 2 (view)

Just a Fantasie of mines...man from Fullerton California
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:34:47 PM
It was a slip of the fingers.
 coollade

Just a '
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:31:59 PM
As we introduce ourselves .. we breifly talk.. getting comfortable with each other as
two eyes are meeting, wanting.2 bodies move closer with a promise of pleasure in each gesture.The awkwardness of words,

My hands began to caress you Tenderly and carefully, we kiss each other. your lips are delicious
your kisses were soft, warm, Kissing, your tongue tangling with mine.We're standing by the side of the road public scenes
We long for the moment to be all alone Out of the view of others
How can I ache and crave for your touch When I have never felt it?
your nipples show their interest standing towards me, I grasp you from behind
you can feel my breath on your neck your back and as i kneels down,my hands start at the bottom of your calves and move up -- just a finger on each leg.
I lay you back, pleading without words, we are both Breathless with anticipation,Close my lips around the nipples
Feel their hardness With my tongue giving, and strong ..the cover of darkness camoflauge the color of my complexion.
I craddled her tightly in my arms Firmly tucked her against my chest
you had debated going out without panties, and had decided against it; dont regretted the decision.
Lowering my head Between your legsTo your sweet honey potKiss it lick it Suck it bite it
Your hips begin to move insmall circles as I lick your clit and . and again, that narrow piece of the crotch of your underpanties
shareing Expressions of pleasureof right there.As the world runs by us.
Finally,i want to grant relief for us both, Embedding my being inside you I try to reach places within you I thought were untouchable,
The feeling would be so good,I wonder, if possibly I am satisfying you,Easing momentarily, but then you say, "don't stop",
And you know my whimpers are from ecstasy,
We shared something so beautiful Sexual lust sensual passion Desires and Dreams
I wanted to savor this moment Beautiful and unexpectedI wanted to keep this memory etched in my mind
I wanted this moment to stay alive The next day my thoughts are of you I cant get you out of my mind I day dream about you off and on all day And
I catch my self smiling when I imagines what will happen the nxt time were together.
All part of my Fantasy of You and ME!

When I thing of our love making I think of it is slow motion so I can savor every second.
 coollade

Fullerton Calif Man
Posted: 8/6/2004 2:55:58 AM
I'am a Ardent young man, I do not neglect the preliminaries! Endeavour to satisfy my mistress. I Listen to her desires. Some men, carried away by the power of their desire, forget the prelude, only to be surprised when they are pushed away later! Yet it is such a delight to kiss, to caress, to nibble one another... To explore with my hands or my mouth her body, her breasts, her neck, her belly, down to her innermost curves. Fulfilled, I the beloved shall return these kisses and caresses wholeheartedly. No part of the beloved's body I shall be neglected. As Her lover shall make it my duty to discover them, to reveal to my mistress all the pleasure she can receive from me. As a man , I have realized in the past I have negelected to not be concern about certain things that a woman like. I was selfish, only thinking about my satifaction. Now its a pleasure to see that I can explore with a woman our sexaul exssence without worring aobut sexual inadequacies. Satisfying my partners expectations. I like for a woman to teach me the logistics of what truns her on. I know that sometime our need may be different, one may be more complicated to satisfy that others. Then it becomes a complex topic that effects each of us differently. It happens, It has happen to me but life goes on. Each of us has a unique set of images, thoughts, odors, objects, and position that arouses us. What arouses me is a woman who's confident in her ablities, good open conversationist, Affectionate, and very sensitive. I have a personal things seeing a woman in Black Panties. As you can read Im a very expressive man, At this time in my life Intimacy is elusive, My responsibilites comes first. But my thoughts and fatansies are still with me.Beleive me I have been blessed with the part of satifying a woman.,but not with Time.
coollaid
 coollade

important of here needs
Posted: 7/27/2004 3:32:09 AM
The most important thing I can do to make a women feel attracted to meis to make her feel special. Women are a lot less interested in the way you appear to her than in the way to make her feel about herself. Theres something very special about every woman. They are just more than attractive. Theres something very unique and original about every woman.
Its a pleasure to Make her feel that (when intimate)Im Taking pride in knowing it is her,And not makeing her feel as though she's just another woman.Demonstrating to you, your power over me.when were are making love...Iam reminded that there is a person attached to it. Feelings.. Emotions, trust, respect... and when it's all in place.. My knowledge tells me that the lovemaking is fabulous.. I respect women of all ages,Whether she's 18, 48, 78 or whatever is not important, what’s more important is their true nature through their actions, not mere words. I think it depends on the types of character each individual possesses, not age.
I am sincerely interested
in your happiness and well being.

Whatever her needs are,
I will try to fulfill them
and will bend in my values
depending on the importance
of her needs.
If she is lonely and need me,
I will be there if I can
If in that loneliness
she need to talk,
I will listen.
If she need to listen,
I will talk.
If she need the strength
of human touch,
I will touch you.
If she need to be held,
I will hold you.
I will lie naked in body with you
if that be your need.
If you need fulfillment of the flesh,
I will give you that also,
but only through my love.
I will try to be constant with you
so that you will understand
the core of my personality
and from that understanding
she can gain strength and security
that I am acting as me.
I may falter with my moods.
I may project, at times,
a strangeness that is alien to you,
which may bewilder or frighten you.
There will be times
when you question my motives.
But because people are never constant
and are as changeable as the seasons,
I will try to build up within you
a faith in my fundamental attitude
and show you that my inconsistency
is only for the moment
and not a lasting part of me.
 coollade

CHERISED MOMENTS
Posted: 7/27/2004 3:27:19 AM
A Cherished Memory
PLUS SIZE WOMEN,ARE A GIFT TO SOCIETY AND MEN.
BOY IF I COULD HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW I WOULD SHOW HER THAT SOME MEN REALLY APPRECIATE THEM.

Affectionate Glances, Harmless Flirting, Joyful Giggles, Forbidden Thoughts, Magical Thrills, Hardened Nipples.

Sexual Temptation, Fulfilling Fantasy, Moist Lips, A Million Goose Bumps, Melting Hearts, Sensual Licks.

Exploring Tongues, Naked Silhouettes, Seductive Eyes, Burning Candles, Heightened Blood Pressure, Energized.

Passionate Kisses, Childish Laughter, Dimmed Lights, Ticklish Nibbles, Sinful Pleasures, Sheer Delight.

Warm Bodies, Souls Exposed, Yearning Desire Soft Caress, Expressive Moans, Raging Fire.

Erotic Feelings, Tender Bites, Softly Sucking, Stimulating, Electrified Emotions, Playful Touching.

Firm Grip, Grinding Motions, Wet Skin, Legs Locked, Hidden Treasure, the Lust Within.

Breathless Climax, Salty Taste, Heavenly Delight, Happiness, Smiling Faces, Sleepless Night.

Unforgettable Moment, Wild Lovemaking, Ecstasy, Tight Embrace, Unspoken Words, A Cherished Memory.
I
IT WOULD LOVE TO MEET A WOMAN WHO I CAN SHARE MOMENTS LIKE ABOVE.
DON' ORANGE COUNTY MAN (FULLERTON)
 coollade
Msg: 5 (view)

Re: I want to , Do you?
Posted: 7/23/2004 11:08:26 PM
Excuse me for My assitude, Do you except my oplogy?
 coollade
Msg: 4 (view)

Re: I want to , Do you?
Posted: 7/23/2004 3:35:55 AM
I made an error do you have a problem with that?. But if i did on purpose why are you so concern with it.
 coollade

Her needs
Posted: 7/23/2004 3:33:40 AM
The most important thing I can do to make a women feel attracted to meis to make her feel special. Women are a lot less interested in the way you appear to her than in the way to make her feel about herself. Theres something very special about every woman. They are just more than attractive. Theres something very unique and original about every woman.
Its a pleasure to Make her feel that (when intimate)Im Taking pride in knowing it is her,And not makeing her feel as though she's just another woman.Demonstrating to you, your power over me.when were are making love...Iam reminded that there is a person attached to it. Feelings.. Emotions, trust, respect... and when it's all in place.. My knowledge tells me that the lovemaking is fabulous.. I respect women of all ages,Whether she's 18, 48, 78 or whatever is not important, what’s more important is their true nature through their actions, not mere words. I think it depends on the types of character each individual possesses, not age.

Whatever her needs are,
of her needs.
If she is lonely and need me,
I will be there if I can
If in that loneliness
she need to talk,
I will listen.
If she need to listen,
I will talk.
If she need the strength
of human touch,
I will touch you.
If she need to be held,
I will hold you.
if that be your need.
she can gain strength and security
that I am acting as me.
I may project, at times,
There will be times
is only for the moment
 coollade

I want to , Do you?
Posted: 7/8/2004 2:03:16 AM
I'd like to gaze deeply
into your eyes,
And see the corners
crinkle with laughter.
I'd like to slowly nibble
your inner thighs,
And in contentment,
rest there after.

I'd like to caress
and squeeze your ample breast,
And at their straining peaks,
there would I linger.
I'd like to kiss those parts
that please you best,
As down your spine,
slowly trails my finger.

I'd like for my fingers
to dance through your dense auburn hair,
and pull your head to mine,
so to kiss your moist lips.
I'd like to part those lips,
and taste your mouth so fair,
as my hands would gently caress
the curves of your hips.

I'd like to sip wine which
within your deep navel lies,
and for my lips to tread
the faint path that leads south.
I'd like to have heard
your softest gasps and sighs,
as you wriggle and respond
to the touch of my mouth.

I WANT YOU TO.
Make love to me.
Remove my clothes
Caress my Maculin body
With your fingertips
Feel the hardness
Of my response
Beneath your hands

Touch me stroke me
Cover me with kisses

Close your lips around my response
Feel its hardness
With your tongue

Make love to me.

Lower your head
Between my legs
To my sweet nectar
Press your warm lips
To my hot wet ones
Kiss it hungrily

Kiss it lick it
Suck it bite it

Delve into me
With your hot tongue
Devour me

Taste my essence
As I scream your name
In orgasm

Make love to me.
 coollade

At the close of our day.
Posted: 6/4/2004 1:08:22 AM
At the close of our day,
I linger in your eyes,
Lost in the moment,
Cherishing your touch.

Kissing, your tongue tangling with mine,
Teasing me, exciting me, making me ache,
Wanting you to take me right then.

I lay back, pleading without words,
Breathless with anticipation,
As you stand over me, taunting,
Making me wait, admiring what you've done.

Anxious, I raise my hips to greet your stare,
Beckoning you to enter me,
As if the lips hidden there
Could speak for me, to some other part of you.

Finally, I grant you relief,
Embedding my being, Inside you
My feet upon your chest to brace us both,
As I thrust deep inside, again and again.

I reach places within you,
I thought were untouchable,
The pain hurting so good,
That you can't help but cry out.

You wonder, if possibly Iam hurting me,
Easing momentarily, but then you say, "don't stop",
And you know my whimpers are from ecstasy,
As I call you back into our entrancing dance.

My eyes are open to catch you,
As you're stealing satisfaction with your own,
Taking pride in knowing it is you,
That has caused these looks to come across my face,
Demonstrating to you, your power over me.

And then you say, "Oh Lady,"
As you gaze at me dreamily,
Shaking your head, as in disbelief,
Shyly grinning, revealing to me my own power
To make you feel alive.

I know you are close to leaving me,
Traveling to that place I cannot follow,
And I ask you not to go,
Trying with all my might to make you stay,
Requesting, "easy, wait," as I push you to your back,
Climbing atop you.

Then ever so carefully, I navigate you once again,
To the edge of your own heaven,
As I find that perfect rhythm of my own,
Barely breathing.

And as I start to throb, I become the one
Who cannot be stopped from taking flight,
As I ride you wildly, beyond the realms of night,
Into my own promised land.

And returning to earth,
I find to my delight,
You, also coming back to ground,
From a visit to a paradise,
That we both, together, found!

THE DAY DONT HAVE TO CLOSE.
COOLLAID
 coollade

Enlighten Words.
Posted: 6/4/2004 1:01:58 AM
There is a much greater motivation
than simply my spoken words.

For me to love is to commit myself,
freely and without reservation.

Whatever your needs are,
of your needs.

If you are lonely and need me,
I will be there.
If in that loneliness
you need to talk,
I will listen.
If you need to listen,
I will talk.
If you need the strength
of human touch,
I will touch you.

If you need to be held,
I will hold you.
if that be your need.

you can gain strength and security
that I am acting as me.
I may project, at times,
There will be times

is only for the moment

I will show you love now.
Each and every day,
for each day is a lifetime.

Every day we live,
we learn more how to love.
I will not defer my love
nor neglect it,
for if I wait until tomorrow,
tomorrow never comes.

It is a cloud in the sky,
passing by.
They always do, you know!

If I give you kindness and understanding,
then I will receive your faith.

If I give hate and dishonesty,
I will receive your distrust.

If I give fear and am afraid,
you will become afraid and fear me.

I will give to you
what I need to receive.

To what degree (amount) I give love
is determined by my own capability.

My capability is determined
by the environment of my past experience
and my understanding
of love, truth, and God.

My understanding is determined
by my parents, friends,
places I have lived and been.
All experiences that
have been fed into my mind from living.

I will give you
as much love as I can.

If you will show me
how to give more,
then I will give more.

I can only give you
as much as you need to receive
or allow me to give.

If you receive all I can give,
then my love is endless and fulfilled.

If you receive a portion (part)
of my love,
then I will give others
the balance I am capable of giving.

I must give all that I have,
being what I am.

I have loved a boy, a girl,
my parents, art, nature, children
and myself -
only to the depth that I know myself.

All feelings in life
I find beautiful.

No human being or society
has the right to condemn
any kind of love I feel
or my way of expressing it,
if I am sincere,
sincerity being the honest realization
of myself,
and there is no hurt or pain
intentionally involved in my life
or any life my life touches.

I want to become a truly loving spirit,

Let my words, if I must speak,
become a restoration of your soul.

But when speech is silent,
does one project the great
depth of their sensitivity.

When I touch you,
or kiss you,
or hold you,
I am saying
a thousand words.

Man in Orange County California. Fullerton
 coollade

Intro: coollade
Posted: 6/4/2004 12:59:51 AM
Im a Mle in Southern Cali (Fullerton erea).I would like to meet a woman , young lady, who's indepent,Adventrous, and non-judgemental.

How can I ache and crave for someone's touch
When I have never felt it?
I do this for yours, though,
And the yearning grows more each day
But I know I have to wait
Until the time is right
It seems so far away
That I think I am losing my mind
I want to breathe in your scent
And keep it with me all day long
I want to taste your love for me
By kissing your sweet lips