Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Am I broken or just a destroyed heart?
 Riderboxer
Msg: 8 (view)

Am I broken or just a destroyed heart?
Posted: 11/10/2011 5:02:45 PM
Man forget about that b!tch your way better than her,and trust me you can find way better. She's a peice of $hit for what she did to you.
 riderboxer
Msg: 31 (view)

How do people get laid all the time?
Posted: 11/9/2011 12:44:30 AM
If im in a relationship then you best believe im getting it all the time.
If im single,not as much,but I do get it. Ha So those saying that its impossible
to get it all the time are wrong.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 11 (view)

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/5/2011 9:19:00 PM
I apprecitate it guys. I am starting to do better. Im trying to stay active. I may never know the full truth of what happend,and to be honest im not ready to know right now. I do feel that this has helped me to grow alot though. Some people say she might come back,I dont know,but once im over her for good that wont be an option. The one thing that I guess sucks the most is the companionship. I do miss having that one person to wrap my arms around and lay my head on their chest. Or vice versa. And this is only a position I want someone close to me,whose earned that place to have.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 3 (view)

Am I broken or just a destroyed heart?
Posted: 11/4/2011 1:38:18 PM
I feel bad for you man. Dont get caught up in the past,let it be just that. Me and you are young and I feel we still have some growing to do. Which is good cause were not set in are ways and can still change bad habits.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 9 (view)

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/4/2011 1:11:53 PM
You know how when you first start dating someone,the point to where your both still impressing each other. You are giving your all at this point. The it seems like later on once your "IN" then the true colors come out. Well I wish that the relationships lasted with that same mind frame and never changed. I think one day when im old and gray I'll also be able to look back at my past realationships and laugh and think danm,I didnt know a thing.
 Riderboxer

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/4/2011 1:01:41 PM
Thanks folks,the responses have defintly helped. Im defintly moving on and goin through the healing process. I will take this and learn from my screw ups. I'll admit I wasent perfect during the relationship. Im gonna improve on my patience,anger and jelousy issues. I feel this prolly woulda happend sooner or later cause she still dont see anything wrong by goin over there. And if the tables were turned and I went to a womans house who was goin through a divorce to watch her kids then we all know that woulda been a bad idea in her eyes or anyone elses. Im coming to realize that I really dont need it,and I feel lucky that I got out now rather than later and had known for sure she was cheating on me with someone else. The fact that she gave up so easily is what hurt the most,but even though I woulda disagreed these past few days because I was emotionally blind,I do feel there's someone out there Im probably more compatible with.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 7 (view)

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/2/2011 10:28:58 PM

Yes, Rider what you did was an angry hasted move. But honestly what you did was not entirely misplaced. If she was out with a man past 9:00 and not answering you, that is without a doubt a red flag. I would not have yelled, I would have talked to her about it and decided what to do then, but honestly I knowing what I know now, if I were in your shoes I would have calmly walked away the moment she mentioned she was going to see him. She is refusing your answers probably yes because your angry move turned her away from you, and partially she was already looking to start turning away, anyway. Its alright, you'll do better.

Yea if I could go back I would probably discussed it in person. I pretty much agree with what you said. I defintly didnt like the fact she was goin to some guys house who is goin through a divorce. I told her that made me feel uncomfortable,but she insisted. I still dont know if something was goin on or not. I'll probably never know...and maybe thats for the best.
 Riderboxer

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/2/2011 6:05:41 PM

YOU yelled at her and told her it was over, and now you are asking why SHE "gave up so easily"??????

I don't care how many times you have to reread YOUR OWN words before YOU "get it", but you better start rereading right now.

yea but it still seems like she would care enough to still fight for the relationship.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 1 (view)

Not been doing too good.
Posted: 11/2/2011 6:01:14 PM
Iv been feeling really hurt and alone these past few days. Me and this girl met on here about 9 months ago and then it all ended so quickly,after almost 8 months together.

Well she went to chuckie cheese this time last week with a guy whose goin through a divorce and his kids which she watches at the daycare. I didnt like the idea but couldnt do much about it. She sends me a text at 9:15pm saying theyre leaving chuckie cheese I said ok. Then after hours of her not replying back to her text or calls,she calls me at 12:30. I yelled at her telling it her it was over and I never wanted to see her again. Then I hung up. I let two days go by before I tried to make contact with her,then she started to ignore me till sunday,she basicly told me it was over after I tried meeting up.

I said all that,outta anger. I just dont understand why she has given up so easily and didnt attempt to get back together. Seems like if you really love someone then you would atleast try.
 Riderboxer

Just friends
Posted: 10/24/2011 2:19:56 AM
It could be possible that your giving them the idea that your into them,maybe misleading them witouthout intent. But then again some guys could be taking your kindness and talking to them as a sign of interest.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 20 (view)

getting over dead fiance and his crazy family
Posted: 10/24/2011 1:48:20 AM
Being somewhat superstitious,it scares me to type here. But to be honest it'll be hard for you to find someone else after you share that story with them. I watched a case on foriensic files about this. Op,you have a long road ahead of you. Don't give up!
 Riderboxer
Msg: 60 (view)

Men Who Only Relate to Beautiful Women....
Posted: 10/11/2011 11:11:32 PM
I spray on some of my good smelling "Sex Panther",its got real peices of panther in every bottle.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 2 (view)

Do you find it easy or hard to connect with others?
Posted: 10/6/2011 11:53:32 PM
I use to be the shy quiet type. Now as iv gotten alittle older,I find myself meeting all kinds of new people. I like to think of myself now as never meeting a stranger. I feel the best way to break ice with people is to make them laugh. Or you could try commenting on something to do with the environment.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 14 (view)

Sex with multiple people
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:50:14 PM
Abelien brings up really great points,I dont think iv ever disagreed with his post.

Lol,anyway yea if your not putting out a girl will leave you in a heart beat. You'll find women have just as much sexual needs as women. I cant begin to count how many times iv been awoken in a dead sleep because the girl wanted sex. There's no such time as Sacred Sex,its the person your with that makes it sacred. Trust me OP things will be easier for you the more women you get to experince. Sadly it always take heartbreak in order to toughen up on these things.
 Riderboxer

Can I see your papers please?
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:37:58 PM
Sounds like too much trouble for a peice of a$$ in my opnion. If a girl asked that,id hit the NEXT button. While im not opposed to being tested,I do it on my own time.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 12 (view)

Kinky Question
Posted: 9/30/2011 3:32:11 PM
I peed inside a girl once,I had heard they can get off on it. I thought it was kinda hot,but could tell it didnt do much for her. I really think pissing in a girls mouth is a little much though. I wouldnt break up with someone over it though. He could just be testing the waters. Besides I pee on my gf's in the shower all the time...then I laugh about it. Haha
 Riderboxer

Guys feeling insecure?
Posted: 9/30/2011 2:07:28 AM
Your putting words in his mouth by calling him insecure. He isn't insecure,he just doesn't trust you entirely. And to be honest if your spending a lot of time talking to your guy friend I could see how your ex would be jelouse. He needs reassurance that he is more important. Chances are that at this point he won't want you back. But here's the thing my girl has guy friends,and I told her I'm ok with that,but us guys can sense when certain guys are trying to get with our girl,some people rub us the wrong way. Iv told my girl about the ones that do and she don't talk to them anymore.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 13 (view)

dumped?
Posted: 9/27/2011 10:26:36 PM
Being gone for a certain period of time can start to seperate a couple. It did when I went on vacation and came back. I guess I had kinda gotten use to the single life,it was less hassle.

But im happy with the girl im with now.
 Riderboxer

To Wait or Not.....
Posted: 9/27/2011 12:55:17 PM
I say go ahead and start searching,if someone cant accept you NOW then they wont be able to accept you LATER. Judging by your pics your not that big,It appears your somewhat insecure so you feel the need for surgery. The same reason ladies get plastic surgery or breast implants. I say be comfortable in your own skin. Id rather be with a bigger girl than be with a girl that had surgery that wasent needed. Besides,hit the gym or go on a diet if your that worried. Stop caring what the world thinks.
 Riderboxer

Breaking up etiquette
Posted: 9/24/2011 4:59:32 AM
I was with a girl for about a year and a half and I broke up with her through a text message. I wish I could have told her face to face but it wouldn't have been any easier,I had actually tryed prior face to face as I wasent happy. However she talked me out of it. I was afraid she would hurt herself for the longest time. Then she started her b!tching mood and I decided to end it then and there...over the phone. She handled it like a little kid as I expected. I eventually found someone else 3 months later. I tried being friends w the ex but she couldn't handle that.
 Riderboxer

When do you know to throw in the towel?
Posted: 9/20/2011 9:18:59 PM
There's not someone out there for everyone,theres LOTS of people out there for everyone. Id recommend hanging with the guys and learning some of their techniques to breaking the ice with the ladies. I use to be afraid to approach women,then all of a sudden a light switch went off and that fear left. Just go up to a women and ask her about a ball game or something. Never compliment them. I find that if you can make a girl laugh within the first few words that come out of your mouth then you have pretty much got the cat in the bag.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 15 (view)

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 8:50:44 PM
I say ex kinda loosly. They werent actually together. She said they kinda were but they werent. Which I took that as we slept together but nothing was official. Not that any of this matters,it still pisses me off.
 Riderboxer

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 8:26:03 PM
Well I asked her over dinner with this simple question, "Have you talked with any guys lately?" She mentioned she briefly asked her ex in a text how his nephews were. No problem there. So I said "is he the only one?" She then told me how the guy she "dated" drunk called her the other day and asked her why she isnt over there on top of his c0cke. He then hung up on her and called her back and told her that she is suppose to call him back when he hangs up. She said this occured about 4 times and this was all that was discussed. All calls lasted about a minute.

I asked her why she didnt feel the need to tell me and she said she didnt think it was a big deal. So long story short she wound up crying and getting defensive that I asked and I had to leave the whole situation standing so I could go to work.
 Riderboxer

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 1:20:04 PM
Another thing that has kinda gotten me is,we went through each others phone and deleted basicly everyone of the opposite sex that we didnt talk to. This guy was one of them,yet now his name an number is back in her phone. Also the all her text was pretty much erased from that far back,I feel that is shady in itself.

No it doesnt matter who im with,I feel I still woulda went through the phone. I understand you guys are telling me I shouldnt have,but I did and now im in this shape. I wouldnt call any of it a gut instinct. I didnt even have a reason to check the phone.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 6 (view)

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 1:01:05 PM
maybe she and he are friends. maybe they are not doing anything shady. maybe she thinks that you would disapprove of her having contact (friend only) so she does it when you are not around. could that be possible. have you made it clear that she cannot maintain a friendship with him?

Iv told her I didnt mind her having guy friends,but there are a few that she's quit talking to because I openly told her how it bothered me.

Your right that she could be doing it because she knows I wouldnt approve,but thats still shady to me.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 5 (view)

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:58:49 PM
Im not goin to confront her yet,I wanna see how things play out for about a week. Its not that I dont trust her,Its just that I dont wanna waste time on someone im with,no matter who it is. I dont feel I have enough physical evidence to end things yet.
 Riderboxer

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:54:49 PM
I was waiting on that. Ha.. I realize that I shouldnt be goin through the phone. I dated a girl that did it to me and it bothered me. But the thing is,when your in a relationship you shouldnt have anything to hide. She is more than welcome to snoop through mine. Now to be honest I wish I hadent cause it has gotten my nerves all messed up.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 1 (view)

Lost and Confused
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:38:18 PM
Iv been in a relationship with a girl Iv met on here for 6 months. Well things have been goin pretty good so far,Iv felt like we got a really good thing goin on thus far. Well the other day I did go through her phone and found some calls goin on between her and a guy she had dated in the past. Some were outgoing and some were incoming. I didnt check all the calls but a few were about 8 mins long. Another thing is the time on these calls are taking place after I head into work between 11:00-12:00 at night.

Id like to hear others take on this.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 27 (view)

Why do girls tell a guy how hot another guy is in front of them?
Posted: 8/20/2011 4:27:07 PM
My girl seems obsessed with shia Labouff. I sometimes wonder if she met him in real life if she'd cheat on me. I told her I dont know what she see's in him,I could understand brad pitt or fabio,but not shia labouff. Lol in case yall dont know he is the one in transformers. It dont bother me cause he is on a screen,but if she made that comment all the time and he was normal like us and lived in my area it would be diffirent.
 Riderboxer

Is she just being polite in answering an email?
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:47:01 AM
Did you atleast get at it OP? If I had to drive that far of a drive Id make it worth it.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 43 (view)

let's turn the tables: what if the man wants to abstain from sex?
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:45:32 AM
Yall stop hijacking the thread with this irrelavent garbage.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 8/20/2011 8:43:59 AM
I misunderstood too. However,I still believe she aint interested. Id cease contact with her and if she initiates it,then you'll know she's interested. It really just sounds like she is being nice.
 Riderboxer
Msg: 23 (view)

Period Sex? Ladies Views
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:07:28 AM
I slept with a girl once who had a tampon in and I was
able to get my whole penis in. Is that normal?
 Riderboxer
Msg: 20 (view)

manscaping
Posted: 8/20/2011 8:03:01 AM
I dont really like shaving the balls during warm weather season because they stick everywhere. I think thats what the purpose of hair is there for. Its nice to have them smooth as eggs though but it deal with the hair. They get sucked just the same!
 Riderboxer

Posted: 8/20/2011 4:53:57 AM
Ah,I was thinking he was reffering to the girl making a comment about a guy in the theature. I didn't know he ment the actual movie. Yea OP,those guys are all dolled up wearing more makeup than most women in the movies,if your girl soils her panties over it don't get all worked up,that's the idea. They look like crap in real life. Haven't you never gotten a stiffy while watching a movie at the movies?
 Riderboxer

Posted: 8/20/2011 4:16:07 AM
Well maybe me saying insecure is not always correct. I do remember when I was in hs a gir I was with did this and it made me feel like crap. I have found myself doing the same thing with girls iv dated about other girls. I noticed it bothered my current gf so I kept my comments to myself. I honesly feel that when you and your spouse are together you both should keep your comments to yourself. If your girl can't put a lid on it every now and then,and its a constant thing,I still say leave her. You don't deserve to be belittled like that. And if someone really cares about you like that they would respect the fact it bothers you and keep it to themselves.
 Riderboxer

Posted: 8/20/2011 3:53:07 AM
If they are short and brief than its a no go. Even shy girls won't be shy behind a computer..short and brief simply means they aren't interested.
 Riderboxer

Posted: 8/20/2011 3:36:56 AM
Iv had a girl or two do that. Its because they are insecure. Id dump them and find a girl that's more into you than she is into others. With that kinda mindset I feel they are prone to cheating.
 Riderboxer

Do Most Request for a...
Posted: 8/19/2011 2:05:27 AM
Man don't listen to these people,this is the 90's. Times have changed. If a girl doesn't respond to the first message you need to show your interested and continue to send them messages untill they respond. Heck they may not even be getting your message due to computer glitches. Show you have good determination and motivation by sending them constant messages. Change the messages up a bit if the first couple don't work. What have you got to lose?
 Riderboxer

First kiss etiquette.
Posted: 8/19/2011 1:45:51 AM
My experince on dates is if you don't kiss the girl the first time round,you won't be hearing from here anymore. You've got to learn to read body lauguage. It ain't hard,even little kids on the playground can do it. You know that feeling you get when meeting a complete stranger if they are friend or enemy. Its like that,they give off vibes. Also if she touches you its a good sign,its also a good idea to try and touch her at some point. The first date is cruical,blow it and you might as well say goodbye.
 Riderboxer

i dont want to date but lets have sex
Posted: 8/19/2011 1:37:00 AM
Iv ran across women like that. This is a situation where women are playing the field. Trust me I doubt your he only one they are sleeping with. Ahh....such a curse! Lol
 Riderboxer
Msg: 24 (view)

He can't handle me seeing other people
Posted: 8/19/2011 1:24:10 AM
Give him his gifts?? Are you crazy! You need to stop all contact with him. Let him send you threating next and emails,then turn it over to police. You can have him put away,where he should be. He is playing immature games,and I doubt he will hurt anyone,but why feed into his attention. No don't change colleges,or he will win. You shouldn't have to change your life around him. Oh and quit dating little kids,and start dating men.
 Riderboxer

manscaping
Posted: 8/19/2011 12:48:49 AM
Two things,I suggest you not use head clippers,nor face trimmers. They will pull the hair and cause bleeding. No offense ladies but y'all are the last person id get advice from on how to shave a penis and balls. Your opnion only matters on how or if you like it shaved or not. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!
 Riderboxer
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2011 12:42:33 AM
I passed up a lot of hot tail when I was a virgin. I had the mindset that I would wait till marrige also. Well I started thinking to myself,what am I waiting for,I'm liable to be old and gray before marrige,then It'll be half my life wasted with no sex. I decided to finally have sex and it was amazing. I wish I could go back and pound those girls I didn't as a virgin. They did end it with me and I'm sure it was because I had decided to wait. Now I don't have an issue getting or keeping women. Don't beat yourself up over it kid. I'm not gonna tell you to do it or not,but I will tell you that waiting till your married will put you behind a lot of people. And you may even get your heart broken when you find out that girl you really like ain't a virgin. You shouldn't judge those that haven't waited,I feel your name calling is your guilty consiouse. I too am a Christian,but am not quick to judge others lifestyles. You shouldn't be either.
 Riderboxer

manscaping
Posted: 8/18/2011 2:32:49 PM
Just use a razer for the balls. Iv only nicked myself once. And use trimmer for the forest. I wouldnt shave all the way cause razer bumps can be unattractive.

When it comes to women,the stubble on her can sometimes hurt me. So they should either be all or nothing.

I was with a girl that didnt shave at all,and the thought of it turned me on that much more.
 riderboxer
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2011 10:44:14 PM
My girl just yesterday said all I ever think about is sex.
Then she laughed and said,I dont blame you,I love it
too,probably more than you. Haha Does that answer
your question?
 Riderboxer
Msg: 4 (view)

Looking for a third...why is it so hard?
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:49:57 AM
Cra!gslist............................................................................................

Riderboxer

The right time to ask someone out
Posted: 8/14/2011 6:13:33 AM
Your absolutly right Ping,alot of times peoples body language doesent match what their telling you. I also have experince in Law Enforcement and If i ask someone a question,I'll check to see if their tone of voice changes or if their hands tremble after the question is asked. I'll also say that I can fell out a person within a few minutes and know if they are mentally weak or strong,and if they have any insecuritys.

Just a few things to consider when on a date OP.
 Riderboxer

The right time to ask someone out
Posted: 8/14/2011 6:02:35 AM
Depends on how much time you've spent with them and how much you've gotten to know them. The answer to your question varies,and if you put a timeline on it,your only limiting yourself.

Iv had some girls,not many but a couple wanna date after the first time we met and slept together. Well in an effort to continue sleeping with them I played the "pretend boyfriend". Yea I know,im an a$$hole. Ha
 Riderboxer

Going to fast??
Posted: 8/14/2011 5:38:35 AM
Im gonna be honest with you mark,your saying or doing something to scare them away. If at first you dont succeed,change your approach,and that goes for how you act and how you speak regarding communication with your potiental partners.

So my suggestion is,do alittle experiment,on dates you should try kissing some,not try kissing some,possibly attempt more physical aspects. Now im not saying dont be yourself,im just saying to overcome you must first adapt. Maybe you come off as too nice or needy,its hard to say.

No matter what you decide,you need to keep in mind that the times have change since you first started dating,and so has the mind set of people.

Show ALL Forums