Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: ROJO @ PARTRIDGE CREEK HALL RD CLINTON TWP MICH 3.8.14 ABSOLUTELY NO COVER CHARGE LIVE BAND
 softouches
Msg: 17 (view)

ROJO @ PARTRIDGE CREEK HALL RD CLINTON TWP MICH 3.8.14 ABSOLUTELY NO COVER CHARGE LIVE BAND
Posted: 3/4/2014 5:59:18 PM
OMG Steph....are we really doing this again?????.....lol......Can't wait!!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 14 (view)

POF NEW YRS @ THE ALL NEW LEO'S SPORTS BAR & GRILL - NOVI MICHIGAN- LIVE BAND
Posted: 12/12/2010 10:36:50 AM
Really Rick.....lol...All's????? Have you been talking to Grady to much too....LOL

The general consensous is the guys are wearing dress pants, shirt and tie and the woman of course will be decked out to the nine's as usual......you know we all like to make your jaws drop.....lol......everyone looks awesome on New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to get a pink shirt Rick!!!!...lol
 softouches
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2010 7:13:47 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm....What to wear.....what to wear......

Time to go shopping.....lol
 softouches
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2010 7:12:31 PM
Really Steph....... HOOT!!!!!!!.........LMAO

I think you have been talking to Grady to much.....lol.....If you start talking with a southern accent we are all in trouble.....lol

New Years is looking to be a great time but I wanna know where all the people are from Wayne and Oakland County....this is pretty close to all of you!!!!

Can hardly wait to see everyone!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2010 8:45:30 PM
So not fair Mr. Party.......you didn't even ask if we wanted to join you .....lol
We will miss you.....This might be the only party you have ever missed!!!!

Yes Stephanie your present fell from the sky over a month ago...thank goodness!!!! Remind me to tell Santa thank you!!!!!

Lets get this sign up rolling!!!!!

softouches
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 11/28/2010 8:10:30 AM
Hey Steph....can hardly wait!!!!!!.....new venue.....an upstairs for conversation and a downstairs for music and dancing.....how did you ever find this place....lmao

Can't wait to ring in the New Year with some great old friends and some new ones.

This venue is centrally located so all of you from Livonia, Farmington,Westland, Canton, Wixom, Walled Lake, Waterford etc. don't be shy lets make this a New Years to remember. Its a mile off the freeway and plenty of Hotels & Motels within a mile.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!!!!

and Happy New Year!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 27 (view)

POF 2 & 1 FIRST DAY OF SPRING AT O'TOOLES * SAT * 3.20.10 * NO COVER * LIVE BAND
Posted: 3/16/2010 3:25:02 PM
So happy you're comming down....shame you won't be staying.......guess we can keep the toast out on the table and use real butter not margarine....lol

Can't wait to see ya Rick......

We will miss you at the afterglow....lol
 softouches
Msg: 21 (view)

POF 2 & 1 FIRST DAY OF SPRING AT O'TOOLES * SAT * 3.20.10 * NO COVER * LIVE BAND
Posted: 3/11/2010 6:11:13 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm Rick....maybe you should try french toast.....lmao

Are you comming to O'Tooles????.....
 softouches
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 3/9/2010 4:35:39 PM
Hey Steph......you always have a place at my house......I wouldn't drive home from O'Tooles either if I lived that far away.....will you be drinking?????

Grady has the guest list and breakfast menu ready just need to know how many are staying....lol.....no kidding he has a list!!!!!!!.....don't think I have enough omelett pans so we won't all get to eat at the same time unless you like cold eggs....lmao...but at least we can all eat......mmmmmmmmmmm Mamosa's sound good too!!!!!

Rick....there is no toast on the menu......lol
 softouches

Posted: 3/3/2010 4:16:06 PM
glad to hear that Amy......guess I will pen you in for that day too....lol

do you remember how to get here?....lol

O'Tooles misses you!!
 softouches
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 3/1/2010 4:20:14 PM
Hey Amy....you are more then welcome to stay here and I would never kick you out...

We sure hope you make it down for this one.....we all miss you!!! I promise to keep you sober unless of course you don't really want to....lol

You don't owe me any TP I have plenty...lol

Grady makes awesome omelets.......and coffee
 softouches
Msg: 7 (view)

New Yrs 2009 Photo's from O'Tooles
Posted: 1/2/2010 10:47:13 AM
What a great time we had......and I agree. Can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year.........great friends, new faces, new band member who by the way was really good and couldn't tell the difference. Even the wait staff was more available. Great job Steph and Jim. Missed you Hodgie & Jackie, and where were you Linda???

Great meeting you Chris, Terry and Roy....hope all of you had a great time as well and hopeefully we will get to see you again very soon.
 softouches
Msg: 81 (view)

NEW YRS EVE AT O'TOOLES - WATERFORD, MICHIGAN - LIVE BAND - 12.31.09
Posted: 12/24/2009 4:43:51 PM
sure does sound like a challenge to me too.......after the last couple of New years (Steph under the car and crawling under the stall door in the bathroom) snowball fights and snow angels aren't nothing right Steph???

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!.......Be safe, no drinking and driving!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 77 (view)

Posted: 12/22/2009 6:25:19 PM
Hey streetdoc......we northerners will give it our best shot but I somehow think we are up for the challenge....lol...right ladies???

We are a friendly group but much dancing is required and once you hear the band i think your feet will move on their own and there will be no stopping you so don't be shy. We can really pack the place.

I'm with Grady......toast and butter has taken on a whole new meaning for me as well....lol
 softouches
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 12/21/2009 5:12:04 PM
Gotta love the newbies....gotta break them in right Stephanie.....and what do you mean you don't know about the forks....is your selective memory kickin in......

if you all don't mind I will pass on the powder room this year unless it's just to freshen up or someones zipper breaks.........lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes D.

We will miss you Amy....our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! NYE will be here before ya know it...can hardly wait!!
 softouches
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 12/20/2009 6:23:28 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.......you guys are awesome.......so glad we are all friends

OMG Steph you spelled Hanukkah right!!!!....I'm so proud of you!!

Ok Rick no blaming the snake nuts.....thats how you are even without them....lol

FYI everyone...Rick usually brings his own toast....lol

Sorry some of you will be absent NYE.....we will miss you....hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday......see everyone NYE and some of you sooner I hope
 softouches
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 12/17/2009 8:22:01 PM
Thanks for remembering me Jim......oh my god another year older...honestly after 50 we could stop counting....lol....only 2 more months and you get to join us 50 uppers...lol

Thanks for the birthday wishes D.....

Can't wait to see you all NYE......we will miss you Sandi but we will be thinking of you while you are working.....no one should have to work NYE.......what's wrong with them.......we will have to toast to you at midnight and maybe you can catch a buzz by osmosis...lol..

hope everyone has their dancing slippers on.....Jim....do you have slippers
 softouches
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2009 4:01:58 PM
No brother Jim.....I didn't get locked in again and as a matter of fact I avoid that stall at all costs......If that is the only one available I won't go in it.......LOL......

Hey Rick all the screaming in the world and you still wouldn't have heard me.....just glad the girls were in there at the same time.

If it happened in the mens room I probably wouldn't have complained. Not sure which was funnier.....the fact that the girls didn't believe I was locked in or them (Robin and Skippy) trying to get me out. Just glad that no one had brought their camera's in the bathroom.......lol. Don't forget to leave your camera on the table again Joyce...no second chances....lol

Last New Years was one of the best parties ever!!!!! Those of you who aren't sure about comming really need to give it some serious consideration. Yes it will be very crowded but well worth it and definately not the time to be shy. Just jump right in.

I'm with you Skippy....think I'm bringing my slippers too this year. My feet were killing me!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2009 5:19:33 PM
Count me in ladies........just one thing Steph....can you ask O'Tooles to make sure the locks on the bathroom stalls are in good working order this time???.....I Really don't want anyone crawling underneath to see if they can open it and I don't want to crawl underneath again so I can get out......ick!!!!!.....LMAO

This too will be a night to remember I assure you. Great music, great friends, and the chance to meet more people. I can hardly wait!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 11 (view)

O'Tooles Halloween Photo's
Posted: 10/26/2009 10:03:27 AM
Thanks Steph and Jim for a great time. It was a blast!!!

There were some great costumes this year. Looked like everyone had a great time and as usual you couldn't get on the dance floor......lol

Good to see everyone again

I also have some pics for you when I get the disc from my girlfriend which will be tomorrow.

Thanks to all for putting these together so we can all get together and have a great time
 softouches
Msg: 76 (view)

HALLOWEEN AT O'TOOLES - WATERFORD MI - SATURDAY 10.24.09 - LIVE BAND - NO COVER
Posted: 10/13/2009 7:03:01 PM
Oh Stephanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......no Wal Mart for you honey.....lol...better start looking at Sears cause you might need a big tool box from Craftsman......lol

Hey Skippy, Lori, Robin, Amy and whoever else would like to join us....we can add things to Steph's costume and I'm not talking about forks....lol....by the way Steph they don't come with manuals....lol
 softouches
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 9/24/2009 6:14:55 PM
Hey Mo.....I promise no Gargoyle this year but the expression on your face was priceless........lmao

Well Steph I think we have it figured out.....saw something pretty awesome a few days ago.......we are getting our costmes this weekend I think.....
 softouches
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2009 7:09:13 PM
we spent hours friday night going from halloween store to store trying to get ideas.....they really have some funny and good costumes out there.

For those of you who haven't ventured out yet Halloween USA seems to have the best prices that I have found so far.

I can't wait either Steph........

Have fun picking out your costumes everyone!!!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2009 2:00:03 PM
Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!....Steph....was gettin a little scared that they weren't gonna book 2 Days Gone......bet the band was sweatin it even more.......lol........What a great time we will have.......last years party was such a blast can hardly wait till this years!!!!!

No butter for you Rick.......it just makes you do some crazy ****.....lol...as for you Skippy a jar of peanut butter might be good.......

Has everyone picked out there costumes yet????
 softouches

Posted: 8/31/2009 5:35:49 PM
The fork already has a sign on it........"Hands off Stephanie"..........LMAO

Still pondering what costume to wear......such turmoil!!! Maybe I will get the one Jim should be wearing....."Just hangin around"
 softouches
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 8/28/2009 3:14:06 PM
I think we are commin as toast and a pat of butter with a fork on the side....just can't decide if it will be white, wheat, rye or pumpernickle......LMAO
 softouches
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 8/26/2009 5:31:23 PM
awwwwwwwwww come on Steph...no boots?????....I guess it doesn't really matter you never wear shoes the entire night anyway....ya know i saw some skull and cross bone slippers......and I saw some with Johnny Depp's head on them kinda like your Taz slippers....LMAO........

I have an idea for 2 different costmes but need 2 other people to do it with me any takers?.....lol.....

Oh and Rick....I got your toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 softouches

Posted: 8/22/2009 1:16:40 PM
LMAO.............would that be whole wheat, rye or white Rick?......rumor has it the ladies like whole wheat. We will help ya find the butter?......Any ladies out there have a tub of butter for him?
 softouches
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 8/19/2009 3:49:33 PM
At least we have plenty of time to come up with a costume!!!! WHEW........

So glad you used Jims pic.....lol
 softouches

Photo's from O'Tooles 8.15.09
Posted: 8/18/2009 7:03:36 PM
Rick......what's normal??????...we would never let anything happen to you!!!!

I went to lunch with 2 very special ladies today they wanted to know how to get hold of you......it seems they are missing some toast and pats of butter......they thought maybe you took them.....lol.....I passed on your number so don't be surprised when they call.... .......they also wanted to know if you were going to be at the next party????

Look for them on the new members list......
 softouches
Msg: 5 (view)

Photo's from O'Tooles 8.15.09
Posted: 8/17/2009 4:26:19 PM
Great job Steph and Jim......awesome pics....can't wait to see the rest of them.

Hope you and Rick enjoyed your birthday.......I know we enjoyed it....you 2 are surely entertaining......Great to see everyone again and again lots of new faces....hope all of you newbies had a great time as well!!!!!

Can someone tell me what happened to the buttered toast?????.........

Stephanie....Jeff from O'toole's called me and wanted to know if I knew what happened to the silverware. It seems they were missing a place setting + 1 fork. Please call him if you have any info....lol
 softouches
Msg: 68 (view)

WOOOWHOOO!! WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN AT O'TOOLES! - WATERFORD MI AUG 15, 2009 - LIVE BAND - NO COVER
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:42:53 AM
Hey Steph you will look real cute layin next to Jim and Sandi or are you gonna be right between them making sure they behave???? Either way it will be a Kodak moment....lol

Glad you're commin Mike was wondering why you hadn't signed up yet. Where is Joyce? She isn't signed up.
 softouches
Msg: 60 (view)

WOOOWHOOO!! WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN AT O'TOOLES! - WATERFORD MI AUG 15, 2009 - LIVE BAND - NO COVER
Posted: 8/11/2009 4:15:44 PM
there probably is more for you to learn but that will be volume 2..........Can't wait to get together with everyone again and dance the night away....
 softouches
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2009 4:11:55 PM
I agree with the KY boy Steph.......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Jim didn't even catch it.....he was left speechless....guess he has other things on his mind or he isn't comprehending what he reads anymore.....lol.....
 softouches
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2009 7:59:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!!!!........Hope you had a great day celebrating your birthday.....you have to know we weren't going to keep it a secret....you deserve all the well wishes in the world!!!!! You truly are one of a kind and we all luv ya!!!! Just a shame we have to wait till this party to help you celebrate.

I have plenty of room for the tent and even have an extra tent and will have a couple more beds by the time this party arrives......thinking about turning my basement into an apartment for all of you guys....with kitchen privileges but don't forget to leave a quarter on the toilet.....LMAO.

See ya all at the party!!!!!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 8/4/2009 5:10:22 PM
Well my friend....I have plenty of plastic forks and somehow I don't think the restaurants will be quite so angry if their plastic wear is missing....LMAO....

No more water for you little girl......I heard there is a shortage anyway.....O'Tooles is banning water from their menu ......at least as far as your concerned....LOL......

I will have an extra driver if ya need it Steph.....lol.............can't wait to hear the band....kinda miss them.......
 softouches
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 8/3/2009 8:40:46 PM
Yipeeee.....2 Days Gone is playing......just love them!!!!!! You have made me very happy Steph......I see birthday spankings in someones future as well....lol.....Let's keep Steph away from the forks....lol

CONGRATULATIONS........TakeMeToTheMoon and Hodgie....You make a great couple!!!!! I am so happy for you both......any date yet?

Robin, Steph, Rick, Amy and whoever else.....lol..... you know my home is always open to you guys even if it means we never sleep......lol.....I always feel better knowing you have a safe place to stay rather then driving home after the parties. Space is filling up fast so let me know who's staying so I can reserve your spaces.............lol

Can't wait to see you all again........
 softouches
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2009 6:29:34 PM
LOL has rick seen that yet?.........Ummmmmmmmm Stephanie...... I think you forgot that someone else is celebrating a birthday also........you better put your pic next to Rick's.......
 softouches
Msg: 5 (view)

O'Tooles Photos 6.13.09
Posted: 6/14/2009 12:08:24 PM
Great pics.....they came out great!!!!!

This will make unanamous Steph.....there is deffinately something in the background that looks like you have something on your head.....lol

Good one Chet.......no more forks for Steph.
 softouches
Msg: 35 (view)

SPRING HAS SPRUNG! O'TOOLES OF WATERFORD - SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2009 - LIVE BAND - NO COVER
Posted: 4/4/2009 6:56:55 PM
You all are just to funny for your own good......but just wondering......hey hammer what the heck are butt checks?????...........did you mean butt cheeks????

softouches
Msg: 32 (view)

Photo's From O'Tooles 3.14.09
Posted: 3/17/2009 4:35:48 PM
Chet......just don't wanna see ya ruin the new threads.....you looked awesome
 softouches

Posted: 3/16/2009 5:13:22 PM
House warming at Robins sounds good....who is gonna be the one to tell her she volunteered.......lol

Steph can you bring the forks.......the bag you carry around probably had more then one in it.....lol.....I had a call from the restaurant and they said they were missing a ton of forks and did I know anything about it......remind me to pay in cash next time so they don't call me.

Chet if ya plan on drinking under the table wear some crappy clothes so ya don't ruin the good ones.....getting those stains out will be very tough......lol

Glad to see ya there Eddie....always a pleasure......and don't worry about Jeff he is just jealous....lol
 softouches
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2009 7:08:37 PM
At the last minute Robin's son decided to go to Saginaw to help with her kitchen that's torn apart so she was unable to attend but wanted me to tell everyone hello, have a great time and she will see everyone next time around.
 softouches
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2009 10:03:36 AM
Actually I think that might have been the second pitcher.........lol..........mmmmmmmm yummy.........

What a great time everyone had last night and lots of new faces.....glad to see all of you there.......

And yet again just have to say "2 Days Gone" rocked the house!!!!!!!!!!!.......just love these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Roger for taking the individual pics......can't wait to see them....sorry if Steph, Renee, Lori and I were a pain in the butt but you know how women are.....the pics have to be just perfect......LMAO
 softouches

Photos from O'Tooles Valentine's Party 2-14-09
Posted: 2/16/2009 6:11:20 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!.....what a great party and way over the amount of people who signed up.......200 + I think......right Steph & Jim?

The band was great!!!!!!!.......always lots of people on the dance floor and I was told how much they love playing for our parties so kudos to everyone who attended in spite of the weather. Those of you you didn't make it....there is always next time.

To my over night guests.....Amy, Robin, Rick, Kitty and Bob.......always a pleasure to have ya.....you guys crack me up........

I don't remember anything green in that catalog Robin.....at least nothing you could bring to the next party and show everyone......lol......just black, white, red and pink.....lmao maybe you should call them and make a suggestion.....
 softouches
Msg: 158 (view)

SE MICHIGAN POF VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT - O'TOOLES - WATERFORD - LIVE BAND - NO COVER 2/14/09
Posted: 2/11/2009 7:01:26 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......snorkels, viagara, builders and plumbers nuts?????

Are you sure this is a Valentines party and not some other kind of party.....

Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 112 (view)

POF VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT - O'TOOLES - WATERFORD, MICHIGAN - 2/14/09
Posted: 1/18/2009 10:32:35 PM
Welcome back Jim!!!!!.......lol......Having POF party withdrawals and I know I'm not the only one.....lol

Lets see only 4 weeks to go is that right.......Steph, Skippy, Margie, Lori, Linda do you ladies have your dancin shoes on?

ok guys.....all of you have your party attire ready?
 softouches
Msg: 100 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2009 12:28:43 AM
Heads up DH........Just left Arizona.......75 and really sunny during the day but a little nippy in the evenings.......trying to bring back some of the warm weather from the west coast but haven't found a container big enough to put it in...lol

sure hope things warm up before this party or cupid will have frost bite!!!!!!
 softouches
Msg: 69 (view)

Posted: 1/4/2009 9:07:19 AM
You're right Steph.....they are good sports and that's why we have so much fun with them. Making them the center of attention doesn't hurt....lol...they love it!!

No worries Steph.......the guys are all talk.....lol......besides we are to quick for them and much smarter.

Now we just have to come up with something good for this party....hmmmmmmmmm......I'm thinking....I'm thinking......lol
 softouches
Msg: 90 (view)

pictures from new year's eve at o'tooles 12.31.08
Posted: 1/3/2009 7:51:03 PM
Thanks Robin.....lol

Come on eddj....we all want to know.....

Show ALL Forums