Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Would Anybody have sex if they met today on the net ?
 garterfreak
Msg: 103 (view)

Would Anybody have sex if they met today on the net ?
Posted: 6/13/2012 5:01:37 PM
Only on an elevator.
 garterfreak
Msg: 209 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 6/13/2012 4:59:42 PM
Certainly doesn't appear to be anything wrong with you Jayne. You simply have never been with a lover who got you there. Personally, some woman have and some haven't but I believe that all woman can.
 garterfreak
Msg: 42 (view)

Sounds crazy ..but anybody ever tried putting ice cubes inside ur partners vagina
Posted: 6/13/2012 4:56:02 PM
Crazy, hardly! Keep the ice cube in your mouth, well partially. It might just be the best free toy you ever used!
 garterfreak
Msg: 513 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 4/11/2012 2:42:21 AM
Are you kidding? Find someone else, period. I could provide oral.......till my tongue fell out!
 garterfreak
Msg: 38 (view)

While giving head..
Posted: 9/28/2011 3:16:09 PM
SexyPunkGirl..... you hit the nail on the head! I believe that is why woman whom I given oral too haved raved. If you love something it's easy to be great at it!!!!
 garterfreak
Msg: 221 (view)

Sexy Lingerie; Intimate Apparel.... Do Men Expect It? Does It Really Matter?
Posted: 9/28/2011 3:11:15 PM
Hmmmm... I wonder if a guy who goes by 'Garterfreak' would have interest in this topic?,lol. If by chance I happen to see the top portion of a womans nylon or thigh high whether inadvertently presented or not, I find myself mesmerized. Perhaps it's simply a fetish on my part however I doubt the lingerie industry would survive without many men and women who feels this way. How can a woman not feel sexy and appealing when she has fine lingerie on? Of course it is not the most comfortable but the effect far outweighs any inconvenience.
Lingerie loving woman, I adore you....contact me!

Show ALL Forums