Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: illness
 Paneah
Msg: 4 (view)

illness
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:10:57 PM
ok, I spelled it wrong - guarantee
 Paneah
Msg: 23 (view)

What really makes a date or any time spent with a partner truly special for you?
Posted: 3/13/2012 8:01:19 AM
This is meant for a partner not the first date. The moment you realize you were meant for each other. And when he says I Love you with a tender romantic voice and means it. The special feelings can not be evoked in you by anyone else!! What can I say I am an incurable romantic.
 Paneah
Msg: 74 (view)

What Should a Man Smell Like ?
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:26:21 PM
There is a certain smell of a man, but he should smell clean for starters. Something to be said about the natural smell of a man, I love an outdoorsy smell. I don't smoke but love the smell of cigarettes on his breath. No over powering cologne either, this is one of the biggest turn offs. I can't wait to get away from him. Bad breath or bad body order tells me he just doesn't care about pleasing you or taking care of himself.
 Paneah
Msg: 9 (view)

norm/or creepy
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:07:18 PM
no it's not the norm, he did a background search on you. That has to be paid for to, you did the right thing. Just let him down easy/dump him and move on!! If someone gets too pushy right off that's a signal they are not on the up and up. Don't let it bother you!
 Paneah
Msg: 28 (view)

Soulmates
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:55:38 PM
Hello to all,

A soul mate is a spiritual/religious connection with another but God does provide this person in human form. Believe me I know, I had this with my husband who has since passed. God created Eve for Adam - soul mates indeed because He saw it was good for man to be alone. Yes God is our created an a union with Him is to be sought after but there are soul mates here for each of us. When people marry they become as one, "Two shall become one"... feel sorry for you if you cannot share your soul with anyone, we are created to live and love intensely and for the glory of God. After all He created the union, not us..........
 Paneah
Msg: 3 (view)

illness
Posted: 1/19/2012 12:49:59 PM
You are not being dishonest if you don't mention the illness right away. The honesty comes after the other person gets to know you some. You don't want them to form their opinion of you based on an illness. It's something you have to experience I guess.
My only consolation to someone who thinks this way is - you will be there someday, I grantee it!!!
 Paneah
Msg: 29 (view)

What is the first physical thing you look for in a partner?
Posted: 1/18/2012 2:33:32 PM
I definitely go for lips, then eyes. I guess I am a mouth person, love the look of a man's mouth OMG!! If we meet in person, the smell, something about the smell of a man!!!
 Paneah
Msg: 2 (view)

illness
Posted: 1/17/2012 1:44:48 PM
Hi
I have a chronic illness and I don't blast it out there for everyone to read. People can be very unkind and not very understanding, especially in the dating world. Let them get to know you first and be able to see you are a real person and not an illness walking. It's really none of their business. Let them see how you cope with life and your illness. Let them know later when they know the real person first. Only my opinion. Hope this helps
 Paneah
Msg: 21 (view)

Australia Day 2012
Posted: 1/14/2012 8:42:39 AM
Hi Robert,
yes, thank you so much, I am always interested in different cultures and their differences, Vive la différence or ¡Viva la diferencia. By the way what do you mean Gridiron?? I am not a sports fan!! What can I say.
Sue
 paneah
Msg: 8 (view)

too many men!! or is it just me!
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:08:36 PM
I don't know how I ever found an Australia forum but here I am.
Anyway, as far as meeting someone that you match up with on one of these dating web site, well good luck!! what can I tell you. Sometimes you are better off meeting for real in person. I get many invites for coffee, a drink and other. Well I have declined most invites for other. Don't be blatant about sex issues, either, a big turn off. I get about 10-15 invites a week but when I post any new pictures the invites flood in. My advice is be sincere, sweet and caring, change your pictures often, keep things real, woman can spot a phony a mile away. Show some interest in her ideas and hobbies. Be patient, I have been on here for nearly 9 months and just now found someone that interests me. Hope this helps
 Paneah
Msg: 19 (view)

Australia Day 2012
Posted: 1/12/2012 7:44:08 PM
Hi Robert,
Thanks for answering what others may find a dumb question. Not being from that area I didn't know, you explained it very well, so now I know.
Thank you so much
Sue
 Paneah
Msg: 14 (view)

Australia Day 2012
Posted: 1/9/2012 3:56:39 PM
Hello
What is Austrlia Day? I live in USA and never heard of this.
Thanks so much
SCP
 Paneah
Msg: 18 (view)

What's your star sign, and are you what they say your characteristics are ?
Posted: 11/20/2011 1:13:28 PM
Who wrote all of this? You need to learn all the characteristics of each sign better. I am a Virgo and am one of the most emotional people I know, hug & kiss most people. I am a very warm person too, not cold at all, don't where you would get this from. My husband was a Scorpio, he was very intense, loving and kind, gentle person. Couldn't see him being a murderer either. ?????

Show ALL Forums