Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Hello sexy
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 96 (view)

Hello sexy
Posted: 9/15/2011 7:16:49 AM
Ok I got one to top it off for yall. My titles says SobrnSexy. I don't mind if they respond with yes you are sexy or hello sexy. BUT when I give them my name and they continue with the sexy...then yes, I am turned off. I had to block one man because he just wouldn't leave the sexy alone...even when I specifically told him my name and asked why he didnt call me by it....he couldnt come up with an answer!! The worst email I have gotten so far is "nice tits". Come on guys....how originally stupid is that?
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 18 (view)

Great 1st Date! Or was it?
Posted: 9/15/2011 7:10:24 AM

I am amazed when women invite men into their homes when they are virtual strangers.

they wonder why these men are panting after them like dogs in heat? Sheesh. I would never, and I mean NEVER invite a man that I didn't know from a dating site to my HOME. What a good way to be a target for crime.

First off, I live in a LARGE apt complex. I had the first one meet me in the parking lot. He never made it to my apt. Secondally, the 2nd man and I have been talking for awhile and I trust him. He too met me in my apt parking lot, we went for coffee, then I had him over.
I am currently without transportation and an ex cop. I am also a good judge of character. JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED!!!! So dont put me in the category of men panting after me like a dog in heat!!!! TYVM
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 176 (view)

Delusional Expecting to find Love at this age?
Posted: 9/14/2011 8:10:04 PM

Call me nuts. But I would love to fall in love again. And no, not because I want someone to take care of me. Just cause I've never known anything better.

I am right behind you. I may be older and wiser, but I still believe there is someone out there for me...we just havnt caught up with each other yet.
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 27 (view)

(Older) women and motorcycles? That many, really?
Posted: 9/14/2011 8:01:08 PM
I grew up racing dirt bikes in the 70s, been around big bikes on and off all my life. Even owned my own for awhile in the 90s. Due to finances, etc, I dont have one today but I am always a willing participant when it comes to climbing on the back of a bike and going for a ride!!! Nothing like the wind, the freedom, the power of an iron horse between your legs and a strong man to hang on to as you journey to parts unknown. I will own another bike again someday, but until then, if and when the opportunity arises, I am open for rides guys!!!
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 41 (view)

Beauty over age 45
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:51:01 PM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Beauty is only skin deep. As I progress in age, I realize that what I was attracted to in my younger yrs is not the same today. I know I am sexy, healthy and full of life at 48 and altho I am not currently in a relationship, does not mean I have given up hope. Yes, I am dating older men, and Yes I have dated younger. I just think the younger men should take heed to the old country song "Older women Make beautiful lovers". LOL A beautiful person is who she is on the inside.....
 SthrnButtrfly
Msg: 17 (view)

Great 1st Date! Or was it?
Posted: 9/14/2011 7:40:51 PM
I just recently went on my first date from here. We had a great time, talked alot, etc. We also kissed a few times but when we got back to my house he wanted more. I reminded him that I wanted to get to know someone before hopping in the sack. He said ok. The next nite he instant messaged me and asked me to come over to his place. I wasn't comfortable with that and suggested he come over to mine later that week for dinner. I hav'nt heard from him since. Its been a few yrs since I have been on here and I am realizing that no matter how honest I am about what I am looking for and NOT looking for , alot of these men are still looking for sexual flings!!!
On a lighter note, I have been emailing with someone else and after we talked for a period on the phone last week, I hadn't heard from him and thot oh my, I must of overstepped my boundaries somewhere. Finally I took a chance and emailed him the other day and said I would love to have him over for dinner. He came over for breakfast this am and we hit it off great! Never know.
Either they are interested or they are not. I for one do not go out with men who are separated because I don't want to be the rebound in their life. Maybe he just wasn't interested or changed his mind. At least he was polite and treated you respectfully until the end. Most men are not good at telling a woman they just arent interested. Good luck in your search!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 65 (view)

Have you ever loved someone enough to let them go?
Posted: 8/10/2008 1:19:21 AM
Yes and Yes I am going thru this right now. I met someone over a yr ago....we have been thru alot. He is younger than me and when we got together the children issue wasn't a problem because he had prostate cancer and couldn't have kids and I have been fixed. anyway, here it is 17 mos later and after having some tests run, his sperm count is up and his chances of having children are 80% compared to the 24% when we met. He wants a family so badly...I am going thru the change, and my chances of having anymore kids is not good. I love him so much it hurts. Adoption is outta the question, costs too much money as does the surragate mother thing. At this moment I am looking to move my stuff into storage, and finding another place to stay because I know in my gut I will NEVER be able to give him the children he so richly deserves. I love him, but I am letting go.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 328 (view)

8 LINEs blow minds. read post #1 then have fun ..
Posted: 8/10/2007 6:07:24 AM
I'll throw you clean out of the fukkin front door
Better yet the back alley fits you more.
Your deceitful self has led me astray
I so regret meeting you on that sunny day.
What was I thinking when I looked into your eyes?
You damn sure turned out to be the booby prize!
Lose my number....give me my fukkin key.
Get Lost Buddy!! Your history!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 404 (view)

1st Hill to Climb
Posted: 8/10/2007 5:59:29 AM
Facing some difficult times.......
Financial.
Emotional.
Bending........
like trees on a windy day.
Butting heads.
Hugs & kisses.
Agreeing to disagree.
I Love Yous.
Such awareness....
Accepting our life as it is ---
Laughing at ourselves,
our doubts
and fears.
Mutual faith in a God of
our own understanding.
Staying focused
Positive
Believing in Us.

SthrnB & KennyG
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 6294 (view)

First Line, Last Line
Posted: 6/15/2007 9:22:25 AM
Whatever together
doesn't matter to me
being with you
completes me.
Two peas in a pod
on a carrot stick
My best friend
lover, brother
one of a kind
meets
one of a kind
in this lifetime....
Whatever together
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 67 (view)

Speak to the child in your heart
Posted: 6/2/2007 1:21:38 PM
I love him more
then a breath away
to the deepest, darkest
parts of my soul.
He completes me.

Always a surprise
each new day.
Another side of him
to fall in love with
over and over again.
He completes me.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 73 (view)

Wanna Be Poets
Posted: 6/2/2007 1:18:45 PM
I love him more
then a breath away
to the deepest, darkest
parts of my soul.
He completes me.

Always a surprise
each new day.
Another side of him
to fall in love with
over and over again.
He completes me.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 1559 (view)

do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 6/2/2007 1:14:58 PM
~~~NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR~~~

I recently met a wonderful man who is divorced with no children. He cannot have kids due to medical incidences from childhood. He is the most loving, caring, man I have ever known. We are getting married in a few months. My 13 yr old daughter adores him. Not only is he childless, he also is quite a few yrs younger than me ......so really, both messages I started about younger men and dating single guys with no kids....I HAD NO IDEA
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 100 (view)

barest boldest deepest daring lines of love
Posted: 5/31/2007 9:01:26 PM
Thank you Soft....I so LOVE to read your words.....

RUMOUR HAS IT......

When Time stands still
& your Melting into One Another....
When you both "Just Know;"
Your Heart realizes
The Search is over.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 97 (view)

Melting into you
Posted: 5/28/2007 6:25:18 AM
a look so piercing
burning into my soul
falling hard and fast
into the depths of your mind
no words spoken
just a touch...
a kiss....
passion's flames
intense
deep
cruel
lost in one another
all time stands still
just knowing
an eternity of
Melting into you.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 9 (view)

SOBRIETY
Posted: 5/22/2007 10:00:16 AM
Sober here 6 yrs..... something to share with you

Am I an old soul or a fool
because my youth is faded and
the grey hairs appear......
Often I ponder, the days of yesteryear
to the times of my youth
when I was careless and free
wild nights spent cruising the roads
drunk and disorderly,
rude and obnoxious,
selfish and annoying....
not caring about anyone but me
believing I would live forever
and die at the age of 30...
with a drink in one hand
a joint in the other
and a man between my legs.....
"Sigh" those were the good ole days...
Age of 30 went and passed....
on the brink of divorce, a little boy in tow
angry words thrown
drunk and disorderly
hating all men.
Ten years have come and gone
seeing what I have left behind
brings a tear or two to my eyes
as I feel my life is fading faster
than I can keep up......
Today I have wisdom
and seek knowledge for more
wanting to forget the past
make new tomorrows
slow down....appreciate the way life is today....
being grateful I am alive
and able to endure
life's simple pleasures
one day at a time.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 58 (view)

Compatibility match? What match?!?
Posted: 5/22/2007 9:43:50 AM
hmm, after reading this forum I just had to go check out my compatibility matches.....

Needless to say most were only 80% and looking for hang outs or intimate encounters which in my profile states I am not looking for.

But, there was one who was a 94% and lives here in my hometown. Not bad looking, great profile and so I took the chance and sent him an email....who knows.... I think this forum goes great with the forum on "Finding the impossible."

As for the professional bikers comment....my father is a professional biker and he just recently retired from a high ranking position at Cape Kennedy Space Center...during the day he wore suits and ties and after hours and weekends he wore jeans, t-shirts, showed off his tattoos, etc. He has a Masters in Business. And I also am a biker with tattoos, but in the professional world I dress professionally, wear my hair up and hold a Bachelors in Human Services. Think before you speak...judge not lest ye be judged....

Bottom line on compatibility
but to really find out if you are, to meet face to face tells it all
I agree!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 32 (view)

Are you seeking the impossible?
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:38:56 AM
"love your posts onesimpleneed"

As for me...am I seeking the impossible? Wanting to meet a man who is really himself and not a fake or totally opposite of his profile...is that impossible?

Finding someone who is honest? Caring? Trustworthy? Impossible....

Finding someone who isn't looking for Barbie and isn't exactly Ken either but can accept the fact that we both have flaws yet still have eyes only for each other?

Finding someone who actually views your profile, reads thru the serious poem, laughs at your "wants" or expectations and then REPLIES to you.....impossible you say....

LOL Definitely, but I keep trying!!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 298 (view)

8 LINEs blow minds. read post #1 then have fun ..
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:29:03 AM
New shoes every day for the boss
makes me wonder if she gets them at cost
cuz the rest of us suffer from her dazzling display
of painted toes and high-heeled sways.

Late nights at the office, deadlines to meet
boss aint here, shes off pampering her feet
business is dying; but does she have a clue?
Hell no, shes off buying another pair of shoes!!!

Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 6022 (view)

FIRST LINE LAST LINE 's continuity needs the first posting to follow the last line ... to be used
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:09:40 AM
A kindred soul I hear
as I listen to the sounds
of raindrops sprinkling
thru the trees,
childrens' giggles and
squeals of laughter
as they splash in the
puddles of today's
realities....
not thinking of the
hopes and dreams
of new tomorrows....
til they lay their heads
to rest in the pillows
of angels sparkling
amongst the stars.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 286 (view)

8 LINEs let 'em fly start with #1 from the previous guy unless they skipped over someone
Posted: 4/20/2007 10:27:08 PM
Bursting forth this spring of joy
Daffodils & buttercups run rampant and free
Butterflies dance amongst the trees
Hearts abound, new love their ploy.

Sun filled days by the lake
capturing images of a mirrored self
sharing happiness, a newfound wealth
falling into you, I'm yours to take.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5665 (view)

First Line from Last Line holding true to original design
Posted: 4/20/2007 10:13:42 PM
Come to our MISSION the soup is hot
satisfy your appetite from our tantalizing pot
Don't ask what's in it
Tis all good shit
Hurry! Eat up! Lest it go to rot!

Come to our MISSION the lager is cold
Just two bits a mug or so I'm told.
Doesn't matter the cost
Tis little froth
Hurry! Drink up! Lest it grow mold!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 3 (view)

ARE WE ALL LOOKING FOR SOME PERFECT PERSON THAT DOESNT EXIST?
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:54:25 PM
Not sure if perfection is the answer.....I have found a few guys that meet many of the qualities I am looking for in the "perfect" man for me. I had a friend give me an exercise that might help you goldbugger and anyone else interested in giving this a shot....

make a list of the 10 things you expect out of a good relationship. Then go thru the list again and chek off those that YOU can give to that relationship. If you have 5 or less then your expectations are way off, but if you have more than 5 your expectations are not unrealistic.

This not only helps me with my expectations but also with some self-searching ideals that might just be a bit unrealistic in today's society.

The last relationship I had, he fit 8 of the 10 ideals I had on my list....but his anger and negativity brought him down an awful lot and therefore brought me down as well. I can only be happy and positive for 2 for so long...."sigh"

Good luck in your search...
Sthrnbuttrfly
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5 (view)

HAVE YOU EVER DATED YOUR OWN SIGN?
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:47:52 PM
Yes....the most kindest, loving, caring relationship I ever had was with my little boy's daddy....our birthdays were even 3 days apart (Pisces). Sadly tho, family and religious differences broke us apart.....still miss him today.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 9 (view)

Ok Guys, Tell Me What This Means
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:44:38 PM
Sounds like an "open marriage" to me and you were just one of the players....AND Men will say anything when thinking with the "little" head....
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 18 (view)

Are looks that important??
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:40:28 PM
Sadly, some of us are not "picture perfect". I have been told I don't do my pictures justice, but it seems alot of guys "view" me and then disappear. Then again it could be the "serious" poem I start off with that is pretty intimate or that fact that I am in law enforcement...who knows...I just leave my profile on here and hope that somewhere out there is a man who likes me for me, single parent and all and can appreciate the fact that I take care of my own. As for me, the picture always pops up first so yes I do look, but alot of the men's profiles I read are so shallow and the "click" isnt there so I dont send them an email. I have replied to one or 2 without pics and then we go to email for the pics ....even went as far as meeeting one guy this way...sadly tho, he was nuthing like his picture to which he confessed it was almost 10 yrs old...LOL. Live and learn. Seems most the guys on here who have responed thus far are only into the looks thing which tells me yall need to grow up....I was married to a Tom Cruise look alike who was an azzhole inside....Remember "Don't Judge a book by it's Cover" there are a lot of great people out there whose personality beautifys them inside and out.

That's my 2 cents worth!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 274 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ....
Posted: 4/6/2007 4:03:50 PM
~~~Why Thorb you are a very HANDSOME man ~~~

Spoiled by desert heat
we can no longer keep
this meeting secret
as our hearts melt
into puddles of lust
passions aflame
torrid kisses
lovers insane.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5424 (view)

First Line from Last Line
Posted: 4/6/2007 3:52:46 PM
climb upon my back
we'll make it to the sack
of poems far and wide
looking around on either side...
for visions of loveliness
and butterfly kisses
filled with tomorrows
and yesterday wishes.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 273 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ....
Posted: 4/6/2007 5:08:29 AM
So sorry cdn :( leave it to Thorb to mess US all up...

Have I told you what happened to my last?
broke him hard, broke him fast....
sent him to a place far, far away
A place w/four walls to look at every day.

He broke the golden rule while away from me
torched my heart, dared to be free
so I locked him up forever to which I have the only key.
Moral is 24/7 of your time is ALL mine.

Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5410 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2007 5:00:15 AM
New buds are appearing
on the earthly vine
petals are blossoming
dark as wine.
fragrances unique
such an earthly smell
spring is amongst us
lovers intertwine
break free of yesterday
begin again as mine.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 53 (view)

What's Up with all the Dam Kid's
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:52:40 PM
When do woman learn about the kid factor and I'm pretty sure it affects your chances greatly of finding a good man. Your to restricted to get to know anyone!

Well damn hunny, if you men didnt stick your other "heads" where they didnt belong in the first place, the human race wouldnt exist....for that matter your sweet chocolate self wouldn't either....cuz your MOTHER wouldn't of had you. I f the men in this world who dare to impregnate those of us who marry them and then leave us hanging cuz they don't want to be a "daddy" anymore didn't exist; this world wouldn't have many single MOTHERS running around....
It is selfish pricks like yourself that make single moms like myself GRATEFUL for those men who do appreciate the package deal....if you don't want kids then get a vasectomy and/or swing the other way.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 24 (view)

Intimidated by Tall Ladies?
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:36:30 PM
I am 5'9 and half, profile won't let me post it...my nickname in school was froggy or tree cuz of my looooong legs....I myself love to date taller men as well as men who are shorter than me...problem I run across is those men who are shorter than me or same height feel intimidated if I wear high heels, to which I do so love to wear....one date complained cuz I wore my go go boots on our first meet and he was a half an inch shorter than me with them on.....go figure....men come in all shape and sizes, but I do agree with you OP that some are intimidated by us taller women.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5398 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2007 7:13:47 PM
you and your loved ones will never part
beginning again, making a new start
as you relish the ones of old
remembering hearts of gold
treasure memories of the past
make new ones that forever last.
Keep life simple and pure
happiness is the perfect cure.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 40 (view)

Attractiveness scale.....(what do you think??)
Posted: 4/5/2007 7:07:59 PM

Here's what I think. If you judge the book by the cover you are screwed from the gate. Looks mean more than a personable smile and 6' tall. Attractiveness can be seen as honesty, humility and other types of virtues that many women cry for. I've seen guys that are 225lbs tat down to their ass and they are sportin some pretty good lookin ladies. Can't be there only 5'9" tall, fat as all get out, what's the attraction? Ladies crave security, humor and an upbeat attitude. They like guys that are understanding and faithful, Oh did I say that??? When I'm with a woman in a restaurant, she's the only person in the room as far as I'm concerned. Attractiveness can be seen as graceful maturity, financially responsible, and emotionally available. Here's what I say: "Guys, if you see something you like, go for it!!! There maybe a real person underneathe all that outside beauty

Very well said seal and vice versa for us women....now if you only lived in Texas
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 271 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ....
Posted: 4/5/2007 6:56:31 PM
cdnreader and Gokoon69, one is supposed to TAKE the LAST line of the previous poem and write an 8 line stanza from it....there fore this is the poem that was last written

I promise to hold you with all my might
lest you run into the boogey-man in the dead of night
fleeing from the prospect of being held by me
saying that sometimes being held is better than being free
i scare you with my tactics, my psychosis makes you cry
every night you lie down with me is the night you'd rather die
i feel the coldness in your veins when you brave a little touch
will the truth ever materialize that i just love you too much?

Will the truth ever materialize that I just love you too much?
that all day and all nite I yearn for your touch?
My mind tells me I must not yield to the temptation
of kidnapping your sweet ass and holding it for ransom.
A ransom so high, only this psychotic gal may pay
as I kiss your dead body next to which I lay.
No one will have you, your forever mine...
Is embalming a lover a serious crime?
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5395 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2007 6:48:23 PM
No one can stop you but you
as you reach that peak of insanity
placing the blame of times gone past
lies become truths that never last.

No one can change you but you
as you climb the walls of reality
shame, remorse and guilt are your friends
your heart empty, another means to an end.

No one can fix you but you
as you reach for hope amongst the stars
mistakes are not failures, unless you stay down
start life over again in leaps and bounds.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 6 (view)

Hmmm, deception? How many think you've been deceived on here?
Posted: 4/5/2007 10:02:04 AM
Deception? You mean there are people on here that lie about themselves?

Dare I add the few I have met so far: Guy #1 ~looked like his picture in person but didnt act his age (37), almost killed us on the highway and thought it was funny, acted more like he was 17.
Guy #2 Had no picture, was very romantic in his emails, very romantic on the yahoo messenger...we had alot of spiritual stuff going on, sent a picture from 10 yrs ago, said he looked about the same. When we met in person he DID NOT look like his picture, was balding, grayer and skinnier. Turned out to be a very ANGRY man and nothing like his profile said.
Guy#3~ claimed in his profile that he owned his own home and had plenty of free time for you, turned out that his MOM and DAD own the home and that his BROTHER lives with him and mom& dad visit ALOT so he really had NO free time. Funny thing is that his profile still says same shit....
Guy #4, most recent sent me older pictures, he didnt look that bad, then when we went to yahoo messenger he sends me more recent pictures and he is about 100 lbs heavier, no smile and no hair. Was more than willing to try the long distance relationship thingie, we talked everyday up until last week....his kids home on spring break....he never returned a phone call or email, including the one where I mentioned that I got extra money for a plane ticket for a visit.....
today, 3 days later he sends an im message saying the long distance wasnt for him (typical chicken shit male).....so as in HIS profile he claimed to be willing to work on a relationship and make it work....did I miss something here?
As for the other guys on here, most of the ones I send an email to because THEIR profile says they are honest, real, etc, dont respond back because they are looking for BARBIE and I am a BARBIE with a few extra pounds...so guys, change your profile if your looking for perfectionism.....
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 38 (view)

OP
Posted: 4/5/2007 9:44:51 AM
whoever said those under 30 only use this scale are SOOOO wrong....I have been on this site for a few months now...I email many different types of men of all ages and those that respond USUALLY are looking for a sexual fling....all the NICE guys dont seem to write me or dont respond back, guess the nice ones arnt really that nice...LOL I have made some great guy friends on here....but for the most part and feeling left out cuz either (A) the guys are intimidated by my honesty and my profile or (B) there just arnt any real NICE guys out there....yes attraction is nice, but its what is on the inside that counts.....I have dated Tom Cruise look alikes who were jerks on the inside and then have dated guys who were an Average Joe and were real sweet hearts....when yall find a guy who isnt intimidated by a single parent and very independent....let me know!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5390 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2007 9:26:42 AM
I've worn my skin for decades
the scales are dull of shine
finding something that will fit me
will not happen in this time.
Perhaps a few hundred bodies
of those buried in the past
will help this dragon accomplish
a shining coat made to last.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 265 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ....bonanza
Posted: 3/24/2007 10:21:36 PM
Like some ripped up pieces of your brain
scattered around like spaghetti strained
tomato sauce oozes between the strands
thick as blood in this abandoned land
lustful nature, hateful desires
intense angers fuel the fires.
revengeful angels cry in the night
sacred souls tremble with fright.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 5094 (view)

First Line, Last Line
Posted: 3/24/2007 10:09:34 PM
Do you want to change the world?
me too,
whispers of happiness a must
negative thoughts
distant and forgotten.
Memories of loves lost,
old and new
friendships galore
peace on earth for evermore.
I am but one part of a big whole
change the world?
I cannot.
I can only continue to change me.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 4721 (view)

first/last can be fast / follow the last of the first to post first or use edit to change your post
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:30:46 AM
Between all the shaking of fists
triumph arises, new beginnings again....
those that hate are lost in the midst
of those that believe, their strengths shall win.

Doesn't matter which side you are on
just as long as you stand up for what
you know is right from wrong.
Shout out your values,
Set your boundaries
and stand your ground.
Believing in oneself
no matter how insane
leaves you feeling glorious,
prideful and vain.
Stand up for those less fortunate than you
do the next right thing
and many days of serenity
will be yours again.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 259 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ....won't let it go......
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:20:07 AM
Just party hardy all night long
dance in the moonlight to your favorite songs
Get nekkid, drink another 12 ounce
watch all the others flip and bounce.

Next day, tis morning, the sun rolls in
Egads what a hangover, too much gin.
Coyote ugly by my side
another blackout.....feels like I died.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 4583 (view)

FIRST LINE LAST LINE .
Posted: 2/22/2007 9:20:08 AM
Now she jumps with a flick just like a pup
wiggling and giggling, climbing right up
on to my lap, her mane all a muss
breathing hard, yet not making a fuss.
She sighs with contentment to be safe at last
I am her master, make her come so fast
she kisses my lips and licks my face
"sigh" so much prefer my golden retriever to the human race!!!
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 72 (view)

Wanna Be Poets
Posted: 2/22/2007 9:10:50 AM
~~nice poem one chicky, ty for sharing~~
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 242 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS
Posted: 2/22/2007 9:08:51 AM
I know now it's fate, and my heart you will win
the message is there, a new beginning again.
My body tingles everytime I hear your voice
anticipating the connection, anywhere, anytime, its my choice.

And altho we are many miles apart
the distance brings you that much closer to my heart.
Time and patience are our magical keys
till that moment when our love reigns free.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 4459 (view)

First Line, Last Line
Posted: 2/15/2007 10:29:27 AM
waiting to do her exit all over again
she gets on the plane with a sultry grin
people are so foolish, you would think they would know
that she is the coolest, the hottest dame on the show.
Checking her stockings she notes her pretty feet,
her legs are just perfect, toes dainty and petite
seams up the back, garters in place
thongs up her crack, red leather and lace.
Skin tight dress to show off her curves
Plenty of cleavage, nipples strain and swerve
anticipating that moment to exit again
the whole world awaits this gorgeous sin.
Cautiously she peeks out
to see who appears
parking lot is empty, no public, no clout..
Dang it must suck to be Brittany Spears!!!

Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 303 (view)

A Few Extra Pounds
Posted: 2/15/2007 10:00:11 AM
I have recent photos of myself...thru these wonderful forums, someone read my posts and decided he liked me for who I was...oh my, we have exchanged even more photos including one of my sexy Apple butt....he says he likes ALL of me, inside and out...so patience has been a virtue and for all you prejudice guys against us "bigger" women....well your missing out on a whole lotta lovin".

Nevr thot about that...because I am taller...and have to buy plus size 18, does that put me in the BBW or in the few lbs overwieght...beautiful Amazon woman that I am...
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 230 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ........ edit .....edit.....edit and don't forget it
Posted: 2/15/2007 9:53:51 AM
Give it a rest so something new can begin
let the loser go, the relationship has to end.
Brighter tomrorrows lay a head
just think, a brand new man in your bed!!!

Those that tried, but needlessly failed
are the ones left standing along the trail
but the one who followed and walks with you
maybe your heart's desire, a love so true.
 Sthrnbuttrfly
Msg: 229 (view)

8 LINE STANZAS ........ edit .....edit.....edit and don't forget it
Posted: 2/14/2007 7:04:45 PM
A heart to love with and share
precious moments without a care
feelings of wonderment and awe
knowing deep inside your heading for the fall
of loving again, taking that chance
breathing in the signs of a perfect romance.
the cards of destiny have been revealed
maybe this time your fate with him is sealed.

Show ALL Forums