Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: He spanked me & choked me...is he a perv?
 guttedapart
Msg: 86 (view)

He spanked me & choked me...is he a perv?
Posted: 1/24/2009 2:55:11 PM
No not at all - ALOT of people are into this alternate lifestyle............shhhhhhhhh, but it can be fun!!!! lol lol lol
 GUTTEDAPART
Msg: 32 (view)

Do people ignore what is in profiles and take a chance anyways
Posted: 1/16/2009 9:29:49 AM
I believe that many people, emphasis on many ,NOT ALL PEOPLE, look at the picture first and according to their level of attraction may skip the profile reading completely.

I have been guilty of this on very few occasions. However, I also know that upon responding to someones message, I may or may not have read their profile - its all relative to what they say in their message. For instance, I do try and comment back to almost every person that sends me a message and certainly will reply if something in the message or the message itself catches my eye. That does not mean I'm interested in them for the purposes I seek here at PoF - just chit chat!!!!!
 guttedapart
Msg: 86 (view)

best ways to get even with your ex
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:45:24 PM
I understand your quest, HOWEVER, YOU ARE ONLY REACTING THIS WAY AND POSING THIS QUESTION DUE TO THE HURT YOU FEEL INSIDE.

Trust me, REVENGE is NOT THE PATH TO CHOOSE. HE IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH IT. Remember, HE CHEATED ON YOU, HE BETRAYED YOU, HE BROKE YOUR HEART. You would not only be spending useless time and energy on him, but giving him more of you. He certalinly does not deserve that, not anymore.

The BEST thing for you to do, no matter how hard and painful it is, is to move on; try not to think about thim and dwell on your 'happy couple memories'. If you have to think about him, then only remember the cheating part - and also, time will help heal you but prayer first and foremost, will immensely help.

I wish you the best and ask that you never stop believing that one day you WILL FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE. We live and love and then learn from the experience and from the hurt.

Never stop believing, and you'll one day find the man you are looking for. The one you can share yourself with unconditionally. For it is that special man; the one God chooses for you, that will fullfill your desires.

So keep your eye on the ball and your heart close to God, and you will find true happpiness. Be happy with who you are, and then it will become more and more evident of what kind of man to look for and what qualities he must possess in order for you and he both to be a truly happy couple - forever.
 guttedapart
Msg: 2 (view)

Why do humor haters have to respond to this?
Posted: 6/16/2008 3:06:31 AM
Wow - when I read these responses, I thought, "Okay, why do humor haters have to respond to this?"

I found that first date description very funny in its own right AND also very intruguing and sexy - like a Bonny and Clyde - go guy.............................great date in my opinion!
 guttedapart
Msg: 21 (view)

If there is such a thing as Outside-the-Box, what is The Box?
Posted: 6/16/2008 2:48:34 AM
Yes RSwindol, you dont need a key to get out of that box. In fact its people like you that dont get caught by or shaped by abstract shapes containg 90 degree angles but rather flow in nice smooth curved lines; one heck of a converntion, thats always on the road!

You go dude!
 guttedapart
Msg: 20 (view)

If there is such a thing as Outside-the-Box, what is The Box?
Posted: 6/16/2008 2:37:18 AM
I am so glad to see someone else see the irony here. The box itself is a controlled variable, that are based on thoughts themselves. So who's to say if your in or out - its all relative. There is no point in looking for an answer, as your thoughts were already standing in, out, and on top of that box before you were able to type your question - so converntional!

This is a secret, but its been said that at the patients at Bellevue are let out of their rooms each day for lunch and led to a courtyard to mingle with each other - Isnt this truly being out of the box?
 guttedapart
Msg: 45 (view)

I like someone.. this is not supposed to happen to me!
Posted: 5/29/2008 10:27:28 PM
I wasn't even going to say anything, but then I thought, "you need some advice hun". So I am assumning you two have exchanged a few messages right? I would think that you would have to have had atleast 3 or 4 emails to and from each other just to get to the 'like' part. But then again, the way describe it, it sounds like maybe he contacted you first, told you, you were welcome to email him back and NOW YOUR CONFUSED? SOMEBODY GET A MAPfor chatting with a man, for this girl; WITH A DOT TO DOT DIRECTION MEASURE RATHER THAN ROAD AND CITY ROUTE - you are lost hun in your own sense of insecurity - I dont mean to be harse, just some real and tough critical advice -

If you have never sent him an email, then go ahead and write something - anything, after all, he did say you were welcome to - but the scary part about this is, so, you have not had the nerve to email him - yet you are head over heals about him? from what - his profile writing skills, his likes and dislikes on his profile, maybe your getting messages from some fish god lol lol lol - he may not even be who or what he says he is - maybe he's a drag queen and just wants to drag you down lower than you already feel about yourself - GET SOME KEHONEES , GROW SOME CHEST HAIR, whatever, just lift that self esteem if you are to do to anything at all

Now, what I really think is going on hear and makes the most sense is this - you have exchanged a few emails with him and you are not reading what you want to read......you know when someone is interested in you, even by two or three words in one email....and apparently he's not telling you to pack your bags, and get ready for the honeymoon......so, you dont want to subject yourself to the pain or hurt you feel for lack of interest ( in the way you want him to be interested), so, you are compelled to let him know just how much you like him, proclaim this doesnt happen ever, therefore making HIM THE SPECIAL ONE - and all this is done by SIMPLY POSTING WHAT YOU POSTED - "he'll read it, I know he will and then...." Well you shoudnt have even posted hun - you not only have received several responses telling you what you dont want to hear, but have told him and everyone else alot more about yourself than you realize - for one, you think he'll feel sorry for you, as "you dont want to get hurt anymore" - lol thats a joke - sitting on a pity pot is not a virtue! You definitely cannot commuicate your real feelings with, so what makes you so attracted to someone you CANT TALK TO? Thats thwat I want, a guy that I can only send anonymous notes to here and there and hope he'll see how wonderful I am and fall in love with me - GIVE ME A BREAK - If you really thought and knew in your heart that he would respond positively then you would have emailed him long ago - IF I were you, I would email him and just be yourself, - if he emails you back, thats good, even if its a month from now, still good - but if he doesnt respond with emails of substance then he is probably just being nice, and you should just accept it - some people are not meant for others - and thats ok, like I said, if you are afraid to be real and talk to him as yourself then - go get that map on chatting with men and follow the dots 1 leads to 2 and 2 leads to 3 and if 3 goes back to 2 - throw away your map and buy a new one!

I myself have been hurt alot of times, but you learn and grow from these experiences. Ive been at PoF for a while and have met only two guys that interested/interest me. The first one was way too young for a real life long relationship so, hes my friend now. The other is definitely someone I want to talk and talk and talk to, getting to know him even more with each passing email or talk on the phone. I, like you, could say 'Im sprung' but then again, I have not met him in person yet and sometimes, well, rarely in my book - meeting in person can change things - I think that in this case though, with the man Im VERY VERY INTERESTED IN - he could be as ugly as heck, fat as can be, have pimples on his ears, or have some severe disability or deformity and I would still feel the same because we have taken the time to get to know one another - and I also do not doubt myself and wonder, I jump in there if I feel it inside me - and Im feelin it and it FEELS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL - SO SEE, YOU HELPED ME TONITE - AS I wrote this in hopes of his reading my post and there fore he'll know for sure, how I feel about him - lol lol lol - now im going to go and write him an email and tell him to go read my posting as there is a message hidden inside! ROFL ROFL ROFL

good luck in the future and hang in there xo
 guttedapart
Msg: 20 (view)

What is considered Physical abuse
Posted: 5/14/2008 5:58:05 PM
Sorry, but I had to come back and add this - ROFL - and I'm serious here too - hell, if a guy told me he was going to slap me silly - i would say, "forget the silly darlin and just slap me on my ass" - NOW, THAT, WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY! ROFL ROFL ROFL
 guttedapart
Msg: 19 (view)

What is considered Physical abuse
Posted: 5/14/2008 5:55:56 PM
oh my dear - for one thing, that would fall under verbal abuse if anything, that is if this were the real world or atleast telephone line in use! Chill, this is the internet remember! You dont know who the heck that 'person' on the other end is in the first place, right? So dont take anything as ABUSE - lol lol lol - Im sorry if it seems like I'm not taking this seriously, but on the otherhand, you, are taking this wayyyyyyyyy too seriously.
 guttedapart
Msg: 1 (view)

Extra flab and sex?
Posted: 7/24/2007 10:06:03 AM
So the soul mate you met online is totally into you and vice versa - you both know what the other looks like and likes what they see - now, youre ready to meet and know there is going to be major naked sessions - question, i have a lil bit more weight on my stomach than i would like to have. I have told him this and he says hes ok with it - He, on the other hand has a perfect body in my eyes. Guys, does this extra flab make you ro break you when it comes to sex?
 guttedapart
Msg: 6 (view)

why does a guy contact u arrange 2 meet & not get back to u.
Posted: 7/24/2007 9:56:51 AM
i agree with another comment i read - he got busted, his wife or g/g found his profile - this has happened to me in recent past actually - i hate cheaters!
 guttedapart
Msg: 5 (view)

Just sex???
Posted: 7/24/2007 9:41:18 AM
heck - so what if its just sex - maybe thats all you two need from each other!
 guttedapart

If we are not physically attracted, is all lost?
Posted: 7/24/2007 9:38:10 AM
Upon writing this, i will expose my insecurities - oh well, as i do really need a man's opinion - Ok, to make a long story short, i have met this guy who i am head over heels with. He feels the same about me and after approziamately two months of online conversation, we are planning to meet in the next few days. Just in the past week we have been speaking on the phone every single night to the rythym of 7 1/2 the first night, 6 the second and now we average 4! it unbelivable how we connect, so we are both almost gooney eyed about our big 'first date' in person. - this is my dilemna - though we have found each other to be most attracted to one another via pictures, what if, and i worry about this alot, what if when we do so each other for the first time, we are not attracted to each other physically? i mean, we are soul mates othewise, but it would be very interesting to see a mans point of view?

thank you
 guttedapart
Msg: 113 (view)

***What is it with the Girls On Here??***
Posted: 3/18/2007 1:25:17 AM
i know that personally, i just forget to check this site..........maybe the girls you are interested in have other things to do besides hanging around cyber land!!!
 guttedapart
Msg: 17 (view)

Am I being played as a fool?
Posted: 1/26/2007 8:27:21 PM
no, and i cant remember a daniel in any of his other roles!!!!
 guttedapart
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 1:51:01 PM
nOW YOUR COMMENT was one of the funniest things i have ever read also - in fact, i think i am going to call him Phantom of the Opera and refer to myself as Christine!!!! that is a classic and the space odyssey things omg how funny - im not intending to make this into some kind of amusement for me, its just now that it is all down on paper, or internet, i look from a liittllleee window in the corner and say, "i know that there is not one of my relations - no, l, its you roflmfao, this is what you have let your life become" lol lol lol lol lol - why didnt i just stay out there in the garden with my cats tilling the soil all day, and planting flowers - oh no, i had to get online - that in itself is a sickness i think - i mean, i have often asked myself, what makes a person take this road to meet others, its so cold and impersonal, and wild and whacky and weird - guess ill write a book one day

thanks for your comments

i like to play him the song by madonna called, forbidden love, nd in this song she sings one verse, "once upon a time, there was a boy and there was a girl, hearts that intertwined, they lived in a different kind of world, forbidden love........" i listen to this song and start my internet stalking of him and trip out the whole time, like i cant help myself - GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!
 guttedapart
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 1:43:13 PM
First of qll, i want to say, that i went thru and read the last six messages, and never ever have i laughed the way i did just now. I still have tears rolling down my cheeks. This whole thing sounds even weirder than i thought or think when i am in it. I dont have deep issues, really i dnt - actually i like the control because omg - get ready - youre not going to believe it- but i have my degrees in psychology but work as a behaviorist, animals that is. So maybe its something like, "I need to look in my own backyard"???? All I know is this, all of this is true, to those who question the inside my computer thing - you would not beliee all the thousands and thousands off google things on him about hacking, role-polaying, like he was into dngeons and dragons when he was young, and all these google sites point to all of his many identities, atleast the public forum ones!

But curly girl that was so funny when you asked yourself, why did i come here- why? and the statement about the ativans - that is funny funny funny - i dont know, maybe im bored and looking for something different in life and God has blessed me with just that - that is why i am so xconfused about the whole thing, because it is rather macabre - and just his personality as a whole - just doesnt jive - he is physically a very tall and strong erson and almost narsissitic. For some reson, i like that - but it cracks me up that when he gets mad at something, of which he takes everthing i say very personally, and i tell him oh just forget it move on,,he says, "no im not finished being irritated...no,angry....not when i have ....and so on and so on....and then some of the songs he serenades me with - have you ever heard of mario vazquez omg - and justin timberlake, which is ok, but then he also likes grogoric chants and enigma and stuff - do you think he could be a serial killer? lol, the only i have going for me is that i can watch him on his webcam without his knowing and learn alot about how he reacts to the different things around him - crud, i just got obsessed with him.....why am i writing now

WHY DID I COME HERE ------------AHHHHHHHH---------ATIVAN AND A SHOT OF TEQUILLA PLEASE
 guttedapart
Msg: 8 (view)

money
Posted: 1/24/2007 11:30:42 AM
im a girl, but i say keep your own hard earned money and open joint account of which you both make deposits into - cuz letz face it some of us women make more than any man we will ever know, and id like to keep that money as mine for the most part.
 guttedapart
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 11:22:10 AM
but aucontraire - we are in full trust not to betray each other, well him really, and we do communicate - just diffenent than most -- its actually kinda scary/exciting -hmmmmmmmm, m i not taking my meds this week? seriously, i do appreciate your input.xo
 guttedapart
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 11:15:35 AM
oh baby, dont be mad, i knw you would see this. but i had to find outside advice because you wont talk to me directly???? you should trust me by now, i will never betray you - noone knows your name baby and i know you can check on my for honesty - and we both know how you feel about that xoxoxo
 guttedapart
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 11:13:12 AM
OH AND ONE MORE THING, WHEN I FIRST GOOGLED ONE OF HIS NAMES, I TOLD HIM WHAT I HAD DONE - SO WE WENT TO GOOGLE TOGETHER, AND HE ASSURED ME THAT WAS NOT HIM - HOWEVER A FEW MINUTES AFTER WE SAID OUR GOODBYES, i went back and googled the same name i had before, and right underneath that passaga was one that asked how i felt about my hacker - and take this quiz, so i opened it and took the quiz and not 10 minutes after that - that hacker/quiz/passage was gone, never to be seen again, and i chreck, believe me!
 guttedapart
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 11:08:55 AM
OMG I DONT KNOW WHERE TO EVEN START WITH YOUR QUESTIONS - FOR ONE THING, I KNOW HE CONTROLS MY COMPUTER BECAUSE IF I GO SOMEWHERE WHERE HE IS CHALLENED BY ANOTHER MAN OR SOMETHING, HE SHUTS ME DOWN...ILL USE MCAFEE TO TRACE AND BLOCK INCOMING PINGS AND SOMETIMES I HAVE BLOCKED HIM, HE WILL SIGN OFFLINE AND THEN ONLY REAPPEAR WHEN I LEAVE MESSAGE IN MY STATUS AREA OF YAHOO THAT 103.485...WHATEVER IS NOW UNBLOCKED HE SHOWS ME WHERE TO GO AND WHAT HE WANTS ME TO READ BY CLICKING ME,,,,,ILL FIIND ALL THESE THINGS ON MY FAVORITES ON GOOGLE HOME PAGE THAT I DID NOT ADD AND THEN WHEN I SERCH THRU THEM HE CLICKS CLICKS CLICKS ME UNTIL I GO TO THE RIGHT THING AND THEN THE INFOR IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WE END UP TALKING ABOUT ------SPPPOOOOOKEY BUT I DID KINDA LIKE IT...BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE A WEIRDO
 guttedapart
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 1/24/2007 11:03:34 AM
No this is no joke and after i sit here and think about it YOU ARE ALL RIGHT, I HAVE LIKED THIS ROLE-PLAYING STUFF AND GUESSING GAMES AND WILD SEX WITH WHOEVER - ITS A BIG MIND **** AND ITS FUN BUT UPDATE QUESTION - DO YOU THINK THIS GUY REALLY LIKES ME OR WHAT? SERIOULSY, BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO SHOW VERY MUCH JEALOUSLY BY CHANGING MY PROFILE PICS TO THE GUYS I TALK TO THE MOST BESIDES HIM AND WHEN I TRY TO WEBCAM WITH SOMEONE, MY CAM ALL OF A SUDDEN WONT WORK - BUT IT WORKS FINE WHEN IM WITH HIM HMMMMMMMM? ARE WE IN LOVE??????????
 guttedapart

Posted: 1/24/2007 6:41:00 AM
I have a online relationship that I have been involved in for four months now. We met in a video chat room and that is where we spent alot of our time together, as he lives in a different state than i do. Anyway, everything seemed to be going very well. He would sign onto yahoo mess and play me all these different love songs and so on, and i would in turn, leave a small comment on mess. Then, all of a sudden, he insists that he does not want me to go into the same video room as himself. He says he feels weird when i am there, He also has hacked into my computer and pretty much controls everywhere i go. He will actually leave me all this reading to do, in a like rolle-playing way, in which i am able to learn more about him and his own personal life. Noe this bothered me at first, so i emailed him very lengthy letters stating how i feel about him and asking him to tell me how he feels about me. He always comes up with some answer like how busy he is but yet continues to monitor me een to the point that one guy on my yahoo mess was shown a different, insulting, picture rather than the one i posted! know this sounds very strange, but i am beginning to think is it that he just has a problem with communication or is he taking me along for some wild ride and loves the control? What do you men folk think?

Thank you very much!

ps - one other thing, he has disguised his id on another dating website whereby we talk on the phone. I know this to be him because of his voice as i have chatted with the real JR on his own phone, but when he turns into tOMMIE, he blocks his number!!!!!!!11

please help me, this is driving me crazy!!

Show ALL Forums