Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: back rubs lead to sex?
 Shankarah
Msg: 8 (view)

back rubs lead to sex?
Posted: 3/19/2011 1:31:41 PM
Well i guess i'm just not as sensual as everyone else when i say my back hurts and want it rubbed it because it hurts and i'm not thinking of sex. And who said anything about candles and sensual massage oil and being naked sheesh.
 Shankarah
Msg: 1 (view)

back rubs lead to sex?
Posted: 3/19/2011 12:15:02 AM
Why is it when a guy says there back is sore and you offer a back rub they start talking about sex when sex wasn't even a topic that was thought of during the conversation before. Its almost like a back rub is an offer to jump into bed with men and i'm just wondering why that is.
 Shankarah
Msg: 38 (view)

Long term in your 30's with a 20 yr old...
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:56:26 PM
Absolutly nothing wrong with wanting that. My stepfather is three years younger than me and my mom and him are very happily married. You just need to find the right guy.
 Shankarah
Msg: 71 (view)

Help!! I really want to believe him
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:17:09 PM
Ask yourself this do you know his address? What would he say if you were coming to his house to see him? Does he make his movie dates at a certin time of day? Do you have his phone number? Has he told you not to call at a certin time of day? This is a sign that hes married or has a significant other that lives with him. Depression causes lack of will power, tiredness, not wanting to talk to anyone ect ect. Not any of the above. Hope that helps.
 Shankarah
Msg: 25 (view)

What the freak should i do?
Posted: 3/18/2011 11:05:04 PM
Its not the question of if he got you anything it the question of did he spend time with you on what to you was a special day.
 Shankarah
Msg: 194 (view)

why do men run away?
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:59:14 PM
Yea i've gotten that one a couple of times. Another one i like is when they don't talk to you forever and then call you up out of the blue saying how much they love you and that they never got your text or email and why haven't you messeged them. What bull when his facebook page had him with another woman! Guess he forgot to hide that from me.
 Shankarah
Msg: 71 (view)

Giving a girl flowers before a date
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:52:45 PM
I agree with little broker it should be something that shows you've been paying attention. I also would rather receive flowers after the date to show how much you liked being with me and i'm also not into the cut flowers but more the potted plants.
 Shankarah
Msg: 26 (view)

Should someone tell you about an obvious disfigurement before you meet??
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:47:01 PM
On the other hand if you have to look real close i don't feel that it needs to be brought out unless asked about. I have a scar on my neck from spinal surgery and i don't feel that the shock value would interupt any kind of date but might add to the conversation. Specially if he's looking that close at my neck!
 Shankarah
Msg: 24 (view)

Should someone tell you about an obvious disfigurement before you meet??
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:42:55 PM
Yep i think that if you have something that could shock the person and distract from the date that you should tell that person. I went out with a guy once that had a birthmark on one whole side of his face. Even with this i thought he was quite beautiful. You should be yourself and trust in others to be accepting and let them like you for you.
 Shankarah
Msg: 173 (view)

Wierdest things Dates have done!
Posted: 3/18/2011 10:33:09 PM
This is such a great thread. I got a couple to add.

first was a guy i went out with a couple of times he comes up to me one day and tells me that he talked to his lawyer and that i can't move in and help me with his kids. That he talked to his lawyer and that it should wait until after his divorce. WTF? Who ever mentioned anything about moving in? We only knew each other for a couple of months!

The other we only talked on the phone once. He starts talking about how when i move in that i'd be taken care of and never have to work again. Ok i play along and tell him if i ever move in i'd still like to work. He then started making plans about how he doesn't want me to work a mediocar job but that it would have to be something big like my own buisness and such. The whole conversation sounded like a buisness meeting and then at the end he tried to make plans for me to move in right away. Talk about weird!!

Needless to say i never talked to either one after that!
 Shankarah
Msg: 14 (view)

PAUL'S PUB POF PARTY MEDINA, OHIO SAT MAR 26TH. 7:00pm to close
Posted: 3/18/2011 12:26:04 AM
I cant wait to meet you either.

Show ALL Forums