Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Hardcore Gaming, Otaku needs Advice
 Smallville1982
Msg: 14 (view)

Hardcore Gaming, Otaku needs Advice
Posted: 3/1/2015 5:43:57 PM
Take it from someone in the same boat as you and has given up. You have to change everything about yourself and become a sports loving, drinking wanna be jock that screams at a TV when a team scores. Women dont like gamers because its competition for attention, they view video games as childish.

Only way out is to change everything that makes you YOU.
 Smallville1982
Msg: 73 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/5/2013 12:59:05 PM
1. we are obsolete, the traits that made men desirable are no longer desirable
- chivalry is a sign of weakness
- ability to provide and care for them is considered weakness
- the idea of get knocked by the alpha male and marry a beta is dead

2. Our pupose is to provide women with a sense of superiority and someone to blame when shit falls apart

3. They are on this site to make themselves feel validated and stroke thier egos. People like Kim Kardasian and the cast o sex in the city tell all women they are the superior of the race and dont need anyone to help them suceed

4. Because if they think theyve won theyll have nothing to complain about
 Smallville1982
Msg: 255 (view)

POF Success Stories
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:00:30 AM
anyone under the age of 40 on this site that dont look like channing tatum or scarlet johansen will have pretty close to no chance of succeeding here. After passing the magic age most people seem to stop lying to each other and themselves and yeah you got a good chance of fining something here.

But unless you come to the forums to be tracked by trolls dont waste your time here
 Smallville1982
Msg: 4 (view)

Ok need some help
Posted: 2/10/2013 8:13:16 PM
Since Irish was nice enough to find my old post from 2 years ago made some changes and updates and could use a look please.
 Smallville1982
Msg: 1 (view)

Missing something
Posted: 2/10/2013 2:35:39 PM
Getting a lot of read, check out profile but no response ( I know that the nature of this website but) so I must be writing enough to get views so problem must be on the profile any input would help, thanks in advance.
 Smallville1982
Msg: 6 (view)

How do I proceed?
Posted: 10/28/2012 5:41:37 PM
phone, skype, text, ventrillo
 Smallville1982
Msg: 4 (view)

How do I proceed?
Posted: 10/28/2012 5:12:49 PM
well ive talked to her for 4 months just in non interested small talk type conversations only the last 1.5-2 months have the conversations been getting longer and flirtatious.
 Smallville1982

How do I proceed?
Posted: 10/28/2012 4:42:27 PM
Alright, I'll try and keep this as short as possible. Im 30 been out of any sort of relationship for almost 5 years and I had pretty much given up on looking, then while playing online games this 25 year old girl comes out of no where and pretty fits every category I want in a woman. Started out just chatting online , then texting started and last 2 months have been 12+ hours a day, intelligent, beautiful, amazing personality and into all the same nerdy stuff im into.

Women like this dont come around often and dont stay single for very long, I want to try and move things up a step and go out to meet her (2000km away) money isnt an issue, but im afraid that since weve only been talking/texting for 4 months that it would be moving too fast and would scare her off but also afraid if I take to long I'll get served the friend-card and past the point of no return.

Bit about her, last year of school so her schedule is full of tests and papers, works on her off time, not close to family (bit of a broken home,but doesnt let it bother her) and has a pretty hectic life as is and I know she doesnt have much time for herself let alone a boyfriend.

So do I take the the risk and hope for the best or is it way to soon?
 smallville1982
Msg: 2 (view)

Ok need some help
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:22:45 AM
its the flash, im a bit photosensitive
 smallville1982

Ok need some help
Posted: 3/23/2011 10:54:16 AM
Obviously I must have something repulsive on my profile, so tear it to pieces people let me know what will prevent another view and never give a second glance. Was honest, I thought decent pictures but i must be missing something

Show ALL Forums