Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: premature or rapid ejaculation
 HughJacok
Msg: 19 (view)

premature or rapid ejaculation
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:24:21 PM
Dude, ignore all the trolls on this site.
So if you find you are cumming to fast. This is how you deal with it.

If you feel you are going to cum... take you****out and go down on her some more or something. Let your****spew without touching it in any way. This will allow you to ejaculate but because it isn't being touched you will not orgasm.

Since you didn't orgasm, you will stay hard but because you came you will be able to go as long as you want the second time around.

I have done this in the past and it works great for me.
 HughJacok
Msg: 94 (view)

Can we talk about relationships without sex? I'm not talking ''a little'' sex I mean none. Possible?
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:19:01 PM
I think it is possible as long as you are willing to allow your partner to fulfill that need elsewhere.
 HughJacok
Msg: 307 (view)

Squirting...can this be learned?
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:10:12 PM
YES 100% it can be learned!

Anyone who tells you different is a moron.
I have had a handful of female partners in the past who were in disbelief and believed that only some women could squirt.

I proved them wrong. It takes a little time and knowledge but it can 100% be learned.
Don't listen to anyone who says different.

If you want pointers message me.
 HughJacok
Msg: 76 (view)

Orgasm frustration
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:04:29 PM
Get a better boyfriend.
Why women stay with lame ass lovers who care for only themselves in bed is beyond me.
He is the stereotypical testosterone driver douchbag that I hear about all the time.
Foreplay consists of rubbing you long enough to spread your lips and then sticking it in for 2 minutes of robotic pounding.

There are guys out there who know how to make a female cum right, but I guarantee he isn't some muscle bound testosterone driven mook. Its usually a trade off... if the guy looks like he spends way to much time caring about himself, he more than likely does.

Show ALL Forums