Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
 tammae1971
Msg: 600 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:29:35 PM
It is a personal preference I do believe. Just like some people dont like certain types of foods because of the taste or texture. Same with sperm. I would rather swallow because that is just a turn on for me and I like pleasing my man but I couldn't swallow my exhusband. The taste of his sperm was really bad. He tasted like bleach and that is the honest truth.
A man's diet has a lot to do with how their sperm tastes. If they eat a healthy diet it will tast better.
 tammae1971
Msg: 57 (view)

Do men over 40 REALLY want sex all that much?
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:23:33 PM
The age thingy is bullshit. It is different for everyone.
I have a good friend who is only 34 but his sex drive has plummeted because of health reasons. His wife is 40 and she is frustrated but understanding and they are working on it together. It is completely a person to person thing and age has nothing to do with it. Men or women either way can experience trouble with labido because of all sorts of reasons and having sex well into your senior years is very healthy.
Some like to have sex every day and some do not. Some people are affected by stress and health issues and their sex drives suffer.
It is pretty much different for everyone and age is just a number. I am 40 and many of my friends my age have a lot of issues but I do not. So you can't compare things like that according to age.
 tammae1971
Msg: 64 (view)

can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:15:07 PM
Ok I am 40 years old and have had a few sex partners. I have also had two children! Size may matter to some women but size really doesn't matter. Most men are average in size and average is perfect. Girth feels better than length. If a man is two to three inches then well most women will not get a lot of pleasure from that but if a woman says she needs 10 inches to feel pleasure then she probably needs to have surgery down there cuz her p.... is too big! A woman's vagina is like elastic.

I have been with a man who was very thick and about 9 1/2 inches long. He hurt me. He ripped the inside and I thought I was going to have to go the the ER. So my opinion in this argument is NO size does not matter and bigger is not better. It has more to do with the man's skill with that particular person. Everyone is different.
 tammae1971
Msg: 8 (view)

33 year old virgin - Advice Needed!
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:06:56 PM
I understand your fear and all virgins are scared the first time whether you have a condition or not. Buy yourself a dildo and practice with it. All this will do is get your body ready for sex. When it does come your time to finally lose your virginity make sure it is with someone that cares about you and wants to be your first. Honestly is always best so if you tell someone and it turns them off then don't sweat it and move on. Trust me, there are a lot of jerks out there and many of us have experienced them. If you doctor tells you to use it...then use it. But don't go out and just have a one night stand. Especially not the first time.

Show ALL Forums