Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What Are The Reasons For Getting Legally Married?
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 76 (view)

What Are The Reasons For Getting Legally Married?
Posted: 9/9/2010 11:20:29 PM
To get legally divorced and
so that at least one person, the judge, knows the truth who screwed up whom

mountain lion 1
Msg: 345 (view)

Women with multiple cats - sign of mental illness?
Posted: 9/5/2010 10:56:37 PM
Discerning Virtuosa:
" Animal hoarding IS a mental illness,.......can be just as destructive living situation."
for some reason most prefer the cat pet, perhaps because cats are said to be more independent and one feels one can safely walk away any time...no or less emotional commitment while keeping them. Though none of the persons keeping many pets walk away from them, those who do usually leave one or two pets as the animal shelters can confirm.

and yes too, the thoughts of kissing a lover whose cat or dog just completed the 'bathroom routine' of keeping their genitalia and anus hygienic and and who is now licking their owners face is not very appealing...

but what conduct others permit or tolerate with pets is their very personal choice, as it is mine to like or accept, or not.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 81 (view)

Call me when you've lost 50 pounds
Posted: 9/5/2010 9:57:52 PM

When dating there is no shades of gray, there is either is or is not.

with a conviction like the above doctrine you may be looking at growing pretty lonely or alternatively imposing control on a possible partner, typically someone previously 'pattern stamped' by abuse, many of whom are unable to escape without further damage

Dating or not you meet the same people you meet ever day, just in a different activity, and humans thinking behavior or beliefs do not follow the same laws of physics/chemistry the universe follows when we are seeking contacts.

You may be surprised to find how much nicer people become when they encounter tolerance and acceptance from you
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 71 (view)

Call me when you've lost 50 pounds
Posted: 9/5/2010 2:18:55 AM
Bottom line is what you present is what I must see

you only see what you are willing to see according to your own biased mind. In that you are not much different from the rest of the world. Maybe a little attitude adjustment may be in order to see more 'gray of reality' rather than black or white ideals

Obviously we all present ourselves the only way we can see ourselves and on our intent to have others see us. A big difference between person and picture....figure out the intention and you may actually know a little about that person
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 9 (view)

Relationship History
Posted: 7/9/2010 11:25:56 PM

What other unwelcome requirement can we expect in the days ahead?

given the suicidal nature that has befallen this site of late
you can expect to get screwed over an a over and still be without a lay

and then there'll be love letters from NIGERIA to be replied to

you can still send mail via profile
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 8 (view)

Intent
Posted: 7/4/2010 8:50:08 PM
Bigfish isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.

and that with a ten year old picture and Platinum Membership......you go figure the intentions

mountain lion 1
Msg: 25 (view)

New feature - filtering users who may break up with you???
Posted: 6/28/2010 11:20:49 PM

its actually easy to predict who will break up with you. All you need to do is identify the serial daters...

Nobel Price winner category:" The Biggest Lines of Bullshiat"

All we need to do now is to line ‘em up with the liars, sadists, masochists and whathaveyou misfits looking for long term and the new feature of intentions: ”Serious want to find someone to marry” ……to do what?

Stir up the pot feeding paranoia to those singles who are already insecure and you’ll have a stampede leaving this site …..at least the competitions lines are dressed up better …lol
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 6/6/2010 10:03:02 PM
what do you expect for nothin

OK, forgot its for nothin...lol

so yeah, ignorance, stupidity and the like one may expect

being held up for ransom (again) such as in the latest intent scheme is about as sensitive as the mafia

If those who pay for the information these features are supposed to provide seriously believe any reasonable person here tells the truth providing useful/valuable information about intent or income.... then bless admin, cuz its paying clients seem to be the biggest of suckers

to this day no one, this site or any other has proven to be able to predict who will reply to being contacted....so the "users who may break up with you" has to be a hoax .
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 25 (view)

Is POF having me complete a survey one question at a time?
Posted: 6/6/2010 12:58:27 PM
^^^^ my sentiments as well

POF isn't getting any more out of "us" because no one can say who lies and who does not when answering these silly restrictive questions that are already answered in profiles. To resort to blackmail to get responses from users is about as primitive as one can become.

The admin of this or any other dating site knows that internet dating doesn't really work as intended, great idea tho, but revenues have to come in....

Suppose people are considered a renewable resource not worthy to be treated with respect
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 5/31/2010 7:28:14 PM
suppose we go from little dating success now
to everybody running from this site to the competition

congrats admin!

mountain lion 1
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 5/28/2010 1:04:10 AM
one question at a time is all the ability to reason, search and not produce anything HERE, meaningful or not

its like asking the lost forum link not being put back up

can't ask anyone - not specific

can't ask someone - too specific......could say no

ummmmmmm guess he already did say no

and you guessed it

that"s why we are to spend 1.1 billion on security for the G summit

G stands for GULLIBLE GANANDIANS
 mountain lion 1

How long before you are no longer considered new in town?
Posted: 5/6/2010 11:27:56 PM

.... it's just that somehow *I* don't feel like I've been here long enough to claim otherwise. Odd, I know.

Brazen, seems that aside from the inter-related hick-towns the matter is more one how you feel about a place than how the town feels.
(IMO) Kelowna has grown way too big a town to really care except for a neighborhood or its suburbs.
 mountain lion 1

Posted: 5/2/2010 8:40:27 AM
Now if we get the forum button fixed.....there may be possibilities.....

^^^ walts
trouble with POF we get too many relationships
and need to reduce the odds and choices so there is less disappointment
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 19 (view)

DANCE and MEET SATURDAY MAY 22nd NORTH VANCOUVER 7 pm
Posted: 5/1/2010 2:02:34 AM

ML... I wasn't intent on breaking rules or enquiring about fundraising.

Rose, you misunderstood entirely.
Your post may raise issues that have been dealt with five years ago. Many new people may not be aware and may ask the new hosts a lot of questions creating extra work for them.
Generally for hosts:
fundraisers (specials) are not permitted by POF
Specials a venue offers the venue must collect the funds for the special and usually POF (event moderator) is informed and approved the host's arrangement.
Hope that helps.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 128 (view)

Imagine There Is No Religion
Posted: 4/30/2010 12:36:38 PM

A study called "The Power of Charisma", shows that when believers listen to people deemed to have religious authority, the part of their brain responsible for skepticism becomes less active.

Thank You.

Proves the point that believers generally fall into the categories of uneducated, stupid.....
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 4/28/2010 7:53:58 PM
^^^^
Rose, the best thing you can do for fishies is to organize events when and where you like!
Just remember POF is not allowed fund raisers or the like, so please do read the forum rules
 mountain lion 1

Posted: 4/24/2010 9:41:54 AM
Thank You Very Much!
Angiepie, Wishiwasthere and Bigandtalldancer, and of course
the wonderful staff and bands at Mosquito Creek, but most of all every
who attended, newbee or longtimer and not forgot the reasons for coming out were to have a fun time, if only for a little peek or a few hours......and to take from life one little peace of happiness wherever we may find it, to hold and cherish

& y'all.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 31 (view)

Is a new romance like a new pair of shoes?
Posted: 4/8/2010 1:46:18 PM
well if it is, then

make sure that during the "WEARING IN TIME" you do not end up with blisters

mountain lion 1

POF catch words or phrases, and how you interpret them
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:35:02 AM
^^^

now wouldn't that be the perfect fella for many here,

he wouldn't notice or care that you don't look like your pictures
he wouldn't notice or care that you do your "independent own thing"
he wouldn't notice or care that you ......

so just make sure the "nice laid back guy" has a good paycheck and no exes to pay
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 4 (view)

POF catch words or phrases, and how you interpret them
Posted: 3/23/2010 9:57:38 AM
" looking for good hearted man"

here I am again, washed up in need for food and shelter...
I'm such a moody biatch you need to be stupid, deaf and blind and tolerate all...

"Messages this short may not be posted"

do tell how fuc*ing long do they have to be?????
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 94 (view)

Mistakes
Posted: 3/19/2010 6:56:03 PM
^^^^
didn't we already figure that you are beyond hope, even for our loving MOD's
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 7 (view)

Here in BC, we passed Russia the Olympic Torch
Posted: 3/18/2010 11:51:24 PM

though for a big country with tons of natural resourcse they have never really exploited them in a fashion to benefit the whole country

so you are saying they are like Canada, the country (population) never really benefited from everyone taking what is/was free for the taking, leaving behind a mess.

Good thing is as this latest nationalism outbreak showed apparently every Canadian is proud to display their commercial rape victim status waving the maple leaf made in India

Don't thing the Russians will have money issues we would know of, they do have the KGB running the show, no worries, cheap labor is in the Gulag and cash "nee problemo"

There maybe concerns with neighboring republics tho and visitors may find themselves recruited fighting for the Russian Motherland
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 89 (view)

5 to 1 ratio of women to men in Vancouver
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:08:02 PM

you mean they "settled"?

Don't put words into my mouth.
They applied common sense, realizing they came out to have a good time and that they did.

IMO sure beats sitting at home watching 70s soap re-runs
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 87 (view)

5 to 1 ratio of women to men in Vancouver
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:13:28 PM
^^^
you are not quite right, suppose you left too early...
the odds changed

the ladies realized that it was getting closer to the"going home hour"
they didn't want to lose out completely
so they dropped their demand lists and became just people, even went to dance with a fella or two

lesson learned,
a little bit of joy and fun are better than being buried under a mountain of doctrines, principles or prejudices.....
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 6 (view)

Car Maintenance Question
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:59:05 PM

2004 Toyota Matrix....

NOT a mechanic

dunno Steno, Toyota has a much better reputation than to go and croak at about 96 thou

If you do not leak oil then 1000 or even 5000 over the oil change date would not cause your car to sound odd unless something else was broken already.

Try and get a quote based on prior inspection from a Toyota dealership

In my experiences they have always been straight and honest and they do know I do get some services elsewhere cheaper....
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 67 (view)

Peanut hysteria
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:46:47 PM
QUOTE:

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
Friedrich Nietzsche
in this day and age most anything becomes a hysteria, guess we have too many hysterics and drama people amongst ourselves

Our society seems to move closer and closer to an unstructured organization where any individual can have special needs, services treatments etc granted on the account of the majority. Dunno how to call such system but it certainly is a far cry from a democracy.

And yes health matters are part of democratic group behavior... the question is at what point does the majority protect the rights of the group in its entirety and at what point does an individual have the RESPONSIBILITY to protect the group and themselves

I do know parents who have a child with peanut allergy and I have seen them jump and drive off to emergency....It is indeed very sad to say the least. But it is not societies responsibility unless we can prove society was responsible.
 mountain lion 1

Telus or Shaw
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:26:03 PM
dunno, had shaw for decades TV and Internet, switching to HD cost me 1.86 more.....but now I don't get a few channels and I bicker, they say its my splitter, so I don't pay and bicker....lol since I don't watch much, no big deal

then they send me the special deals and i call them asking them if they think I'm a sucker paying them 40 bucks for what they try to sell me for 10 or whatever...
lol
so they seem to adjust my bill every so often

either way both companies IMO have a license to print money and we are stuck with them
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 4 (view)

Car Maintenance Question
Posted: 3/8/2010 4:04:59 PM
generally agree with the above ^^^^

but much also depends on your vehicle and the type of transmission, I assume automatic.

mountain lion 1
Msg: 6 (view)

De-evolving society
Posted: 3/8/2010 8:08:34 AM
Three of the best measuring devices for De-volving Society are:

observe the decrease of general knowledge taught in out school system

observe the increase of positive thinkers in the middle age group

observe the dramatic increase of conspiracy theories
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 23 (view)

Pets First, Relationship Second In Doling Out The Love?
Posted: 3/6/2010 10:20:46 PM
Herding Cats ^^^

of course a pet is better comfort for an isolated or lonely person than having nothing, but it is the degree of such interaction where I differ with many

indeed there are a lot of people who have social dysfunction disorders or some form of deficiency to function in "normal" ways with other humans.

It seems to me a growing trend theses days
 mountain lion 1

De-evolving society
Posted: 3/6/2010 10:13:22 PM
as long as we are rewarding criminals instead of punishing them they will sprout up everywhere

mountain lion 1
Msg: 71 (view)

Another BC Mountie caught in online dating
Posted: 3/5/2010 7:58:56 PM

Do you really think I'm going to buy into the condescending drival you spout? LOL!!!!!!!

You really do believe the world turns around you, don't you?

The way S/B phrased herself I take it that is a very general written opinion based on a personal experience.
Nothing there to justify your thinly veiled attempt to sarcasm, your words aren't even funny, they reek of narcissism if anything.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 68 (view)

Another BC Mountie caught in online dating
Posted: 3/5/2010 3:56:29 PM
Oh my people????????????

A Mountie looking for some action...if it is a real person (Mountie)

everybody pooh-pooh on the poor thing....

Seems Y'All have forgotten the four Mounties who in plain view and in front of a video camera jumped on and in cold blood murdered the exhausted and disorientated but otherwise harmless Polish immigrant at YVR

I don't think any of them has been discharged, convicted and sentenced for murder

but I hear they are now suing the province for the embarrassment and slander they suffered
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 3/4/2010 10:58:41 PM

speaking as a cat person. i think we're all old enough to know that (human) relationships don't last

speaking as a cat, well sort of, there are a few things in favor of the pet:
most don't grow as old a fellow human
most are not as strong or powerful as humans
most do not speak or properly comprehend, despite many pet owners arguing otherwise
most pets develop a total co-dependency
most can be given to the SPCA when tired of them or put to sleep....

many pet owners (who keep close physical contact with pets) are humans who have developed some form of social deficiency functioning with other humans, in particular in a close type of relationship, the reasons may be as many as there are pet owners, but typically many of them show the similar trait of "personifying" the pet.....
 mountain lion 1

Posted: 3/3/2010 4:46:21 PM
it's the human that doesn't know how to properly guide them

Precisely!!!!

A pets place is not in a humans bed (or bedroom)

and exchanging kisses with your pet who may just have cleaned its anus or licked some feces while walking in the park is disgusting, IMO borderline case of zoophilia.
Yikes........
not for me
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 16 (view)

Conspiracy theories
Posted: 2/27/2010 1:17:40 PM

The key to not falling for these insane theories ….

Indeed.
The previous point was that whenever people congregate into a group structure because of a common denominator, special interest or belief, their individual action is usually governed by normal human social behaviour, the tendency to seek the safety of a group without any other ambition.

We also do know that there are always people who specifically seek out such groups to serve their own personal interest.
That is why we end up with structures, clubs, societies etc. To convert a group of people into a structured organization always requires the gain of support and acceptance. This may happen naturally or by manipulation, regardless the individual of the group then becomes subjected to the will of the group leader(s).

Whatever may go on “behind the closed doors” may be anyone’s guess. The results of the outcome of actions undertaken by such group are all that becomes known.
Disclosures of the decisions made are hardly ever the case. Watergate is possibly the best known such instance of disclosure in which several participants actually were convicted of conspiracy.
There have been many less known other such instances where political, military, religious leaders conspired for personal power gain, profit or sex.

Despite the massive information available to us or maybe because of it, it is nearly impossible for any single person to obtain all facts only information. For anyone curious to seek answers to explain an event when there is lack of verifiable evidence it is only natural that they resort to some "speculation" or "hypothesis" to fill the blanks. This form of reasoning may be only to fill the need to live in harmony in the world that surrounds them where there may be many things otherwise unacceptable.

What are sane or insane theories maybe difficult to determine as we each have different sources of information and process thoughts differently, form opinions and belief.

I do recall the initial reports of Watergate were generally considered as insane, a belief that held up for sometime until evidence produced became undeniable fact.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 47 (view)

Mission in Afghanistan
Posted: 2/27/2010 11:33:34 AM
he crap they feed the young ones to believe what they are doing is for "good" instead of what wars really are.

Walts, a great many reasons feed into that,
the draft system that forces 18 to 28 year old persons into the military, usually those who excel wight special skills and often those who oppose military structure and purpose when drafted end up doing the dirty work, including to bring the sad news to parents .... been there *puke*

the rest is political alliances usually serving the main player, and it goes deep into each country's military and political structure, favors owed and asked....
conspiracy theory? Well , maybe, but in these games of power no one can really say who is who.

Brainwashing a nation is pretty easy, call upon people feeling safe at home and we have patriotism, add a lot of flag waving, cheering and hymn singing and we are on our way, to nationalism, add to it that "WE" are all good and those "OTHERS" are all evil you create hatred.
It is a proven perfect recipe to get religious or political concept approved by a people, and when the effects of a war do not play in the 'homeland' except for the body bags returned any nation can keep its people in support for a long time, remember US and Vietnam?

The Afghanistan issue is not one that will be easily resolved by force.
Having lived there and traveled extensively during the "good times" the country and people present very difficult obstacles for any conqueror, as the former USSR learned.
Aside from the topographical obstacles and a deep religious conviction of its people, each of the many different tribes and cultural groups have a centuries old deeply entrenched hatred to being occupied by foreigners.
Even a foreign support of an Afghan government will cause unrest with some of the population and violence cannot be excluded.
Aside from the leftover Taliban andAl-Qaeda influences and the opium issue there is little any one can achieve to bring peace to the country.
 mountain lion 1

Conspiracy theories
Posted: 2/26/2010 7:41:35 PM

Your point makes no sense.

awww ....you are turning into a real politician

indeed animals have yet to write books, but as we know from history people did have religions before they had the skills to write. We had leaders of groups not unlike many mammals and that leadership usually served the benefit of the group.

That is not so in (most) religions. Evidence has it they have been known and still do influence governments (the evolved form of group leadership) , recruit otherwise peaceful people to serve a cause, wage war or annihilate other cultures or religions because they are different.
You are right that conduct does not constitute a conspiracy,it is a matter of fact, but as you said
Oh, there's another hallmark of a conspiracy theory: people will believe the most outlandish rubbish if it lets them simplify their view of the world

That pretty much sums up most religions, doesn't it?

Nuff of religion, don't want to hijack the thread
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 75 (view)

Will there be snow for the Olympics?
Posted: 2/26/2010 6:24:05 PM
^^^^^ ??????????
and every one is their fellow man/woman's judge

I wonder what all this has to do with snow (not the trucked in kind) for the Olympics

mountain lion 1
Msg: 8 (view)

Conspiracy theories
Posted: 2/26/2010 6:18:18 PM

And last, we have the ancient-but-still-popular conspiracy theories: Religion is just a means to control people.

Then what is it, do you know?

I haven't seen primates, or any other mammal, fish or insect gather in groups singing, praying, waiting for absolution or worse seek out thy fellow kind and kill it individually or in masses with a prayer.

Wait a minute, the wolves were hauling all around my cabin last night, maybe that was singing a hymn....
naaaa....they were cheering on Nationalism with their version of oh Canada??????

ummm.....guess not
Its mating season, they're just horny
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 77 (view)

Tiger Woods - Why
Posted: 2/21/2010 12:28:10 AM

I kinda wish people would just leave the poor guy alone ....moreso his wife and kids

agreed

He's media bait. Doesn't give the rest of us the right to judge him.

it is because millions of "no-lifers" need distraction that the media sells

If only the man had the brains to have had shut up, tomorrow no one would have cared....and really no one really does care

except to the wive's and children that they conciously derailed.

for every out of control "worm" there has to be an out of control "hole" as much as for every out of control "hole" there is an out of control "worm"

their actions are pure selfishness, and the latter hardly ever shows conscience

Woods latest 'dirty laundry' statements only prove he lacks dignity as much as character.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 13 (view)

How do you react when you know you're right?
Posted: 2/21/2010 12:04:24 AM
when you know you are right
you know the world is full of ignorance
you know to argue with ignorance is futile
you know you can't change the world
so let it be and maybe watch if there is nothing better to do
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 46 (view)

Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?
Posted: 2/18/2010 5:46:39 PM

ahhh ML ... your 'no bias' intention strays slightly, as you state your observations.

uhhhh juicemomma

need to get more politically correct, do I?
Grant me to have reported honestly my observations. They are what they are, my observations. Even if stating them may give rise to interpretation of bias despite the fact that it was announced such was not the intention, it would leave you to really know who I am and what my state of mind was at the time of posting in order to allege I strayed.

and in my defense, please note I didn't spare tainting guys....

Let's call the forum court and jury, alternatively you can come down to town and get into my mind, now there is a thought

and if you turn to lunatic, no worries, the wold is full of them
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 45 (view)

Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?
Posted: 2/18/2010 2:43:03 PM
seems from my observations that many women even at my rightful age still don't know who they are....and if they wish to maintain honest they just can't tell cuz tomorrow they may be different...(no bias intended here)

also seems that guys are a bit different that way, many will tell you they are more than what you see, I suppose they are less afraid and deal with you finding out when you do

that much for psychology 101 for today
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 31 (view)

No more Naked Body Scanners, Right?
Posted: 2/18/2010 12:04:47 PM

I always read others replies then try to figure why they are missing the point

....Not with laws and taxes but with a rapidly encroaching police state.

I don't think too many missed your point. Those who are politically aware have noticed that politics have moved towards fascism in this country, but without the element of rejection of autonomy of cultural or ethnic groups and showing of strong leadership. Instead we have government authoritarian control in law, police and tax administrations.
While fascism may include the control over business and labour it would appear in our case that corporations control government.

In any case that has little to do with airport security. Whatever the cause for the need for it may have been, the traveling population and airlines do have a right of expectancy of safety, which can only be implemented by government with national and international uniformity of procedure.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 2/17/2010 11:32:13 PM
safety is probably pretty good, until the next event

you said it, and that goes for most any safety issue

With international airport security at its current levels only a very foolish terrorist would attempt to choose that route.
Should any real big well organized terrorist group wish to attempt a serious terrorist/military style attack inside the US they would have many ways to enter unnoticed. Purchasing any weapon or explosive material in the US is only a matter of money.

Islam has a wonderful word for an aforementioned event to occur in the future. It is Insha'Allah "If it is God's will". When a strong believer in Islam (as are some of the misguided terrorists) plans to execute the "will of Allah" he will take his time and certainly pursue the most successful and safe route even if the end is suicide.

I doubt very much that the Iraq and Afghan wars contribute much to the lessened terrorist attacks of late. It is not in the best interest of the militarily poor and/or otherwise poor Islamic states to provoke anger in the US as much of their capital is invested there. Certainly the airport security has helped making it very difficult to attempt a terrorist act.

IMO the biggest danger in air travel today are the outrageously inadequate air conditioning systems and their failure to sterilize the air circulated. Travelers from every part of the world happily carry with them what ever bacteria or viruses they may have and an airplane is a perfect incubation chamber, as many may have experienced.
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 2/17/2010 7:46:55 PM

I can't blame the air lines for providing this service to people.

doesn't really has so much to do with airlines, tho they not oppose it. It has to do with world politics and who screams the loudest.
Obviously our southern neighbor is rather sensitive when it comes to self.

They didn't really complain about dropping the nuclear bomb 'Little Boy' on August 6, 1945, at 8:15 AM, directly killing an estimated 80,000 people and the count went past 200,000
They didn't really complain about bombing Japans cities causing hundreds of thousands of deaths, nearly all civilians

They didn't really complain about bombing German cities killing millions of women and children

They didn't really complain about bombing Vietnam's villages and towns, covering them in napalm

They didn't really complain about supporting violence in the Middle East and being at least partially responsible for the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives....

The US has not seen a decade of peace during the past century and has been involved in war and acts of aggressions on foreign soil for whatever intend and purpose....
not that I condone it , but it isn't surprising at all that some people develop feelings of hatred and vengeance. When such feelings of hatred/racism and religious differences manifest themselves over generations, even if suppressed by a dictatorship they will break out at the smallest opportunity as we have all seen in former Yugoslavia.

It is the alliances with the US of many countries and the complexity of the air travel services that lead to a world wide implantation of airport security.

So yea 9/11 was a wake up call for the US but airliner hijacking has been nothing new and it was in most cases related to political agenda. With increasing US agitation against the Islamic world these hijacking s increased while the communist versa capitalist ideology motives faded a religious element grew.

You may disagree with my pacifist viewpoints, history is what it is, no matter how much of a paint coat it receives.
I'm certain airport security will remain for quite some time
 mountain lion 1
Msg: 82 (view)

Cravings???
Posted: 2/16/2010 5:37:36 PM
been craving dark chocolate chip vanilla ice cream for some time now

can't find it anywhere

mountain lion 1
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2010 1:49:40 PM
^^^^ thanks for the vote of confidence

alas, I must agree

Why did the Canadian Government pre-order these things?

The US paranoia and airport security enforcement BS is just one big employment scheme for all participating countries. It got most of the otherwise unemployable ones into a secure job and off the unemployment statistics. Not that it matters much to the rest of us, we still pay, just a little more
and since some of the lil kinky **stards kept falling asleep on the job they now added the body scanners

wonder when we will get to see it on u-tube

Who protects us from the government?

ummmm you have to ask??? used to be anarchy, revolution kinda stuff, hangings, decapitations, burning ....
only trouble was after the new dudes settled in the same shait started all over again, just while singing to a different hymn....
 mountain lion 1

Will Respond ~ New Feature
Posted: 2/14/2010 11:25:48 AM

....and EVERYONE of them have restrictions on smokers and drug users :O....

Walts, the idea of all the online crap is just to keep people busy

there ain't nuttin like da real thing
COME ON OUT TO EVENTS

and don't even think about checking their profiles.....in the light of a pub all "cats" are just different shades of gray

and all else failing you won't end up like George Thorogood drinking alone

Show ALL Forums