Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Childless men
 Gato1963
Msg: 131 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 4/7/2013 12:02:43 PM
I just checked this old thread I started back in 2008. Since then, I have done volunteer work in my local community, and had the chance to show many kids the wonders of astronomy through my large telescope,plant trees,play guitar songs and have sing alongs. Thank's to all who participated in this thread. :D
 Gato1963
Msg: 39 (view)

Bellydancing
Posted: 7/31/2008 12:21:22 PM
I personally want a girlfriend who is a bellydancer.They have the nicest hourglass figures and are usually above average intelligence because of having to learn a dance form. I say go for it! It's great excercise,sensual and among the most beautiful way a woman can move her body.The costumes themselves are also elegant and sexy on a lady at the same time.
 Gato1963
Msg: 25 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 7/27/2008 5:51:11 AM
Hi Todayand beyond,
I think I'm one of those people that wish they could go back in time to their youth,knowing what they do now, and change many things. My sister has experienced some of what you said about children growing up and moving away.My oldest nephew first joined the Navy,then after 6 years,moved several hundred miles away.
 Gato1963
Msg: 23 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 7/27/2008 5:26:54 AM
Hi Sapphireeyes,
you make alot of good valid points.I did try to date a few women with young children in the past,but for some reason,we didn't click past the first date,personality wise. Maybe the Bigbrother thing is one answer, if a biological child is not in the future for me.
 Gato1963
Msg: 14 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 7/26/2008 12:47:20 PM
Thank's people,for making me see this in another way.I guess that in this hard time we live,bringing a kid into this world isn't a really good idea anyway.Smitten,to answer your question,the ex-girlfriend,let's call her Mary because that's her name anyway,only said that she did what she did because it was meant to be that way.Phylisophical stuff, ha? She's now living with a man who hits her almost daily and asks me for advice.Go figure that one out?
 Gato1963
Msg: 996 (view)

Calling all 40-60Something Males?
Posted: 7/26/2008 9:01:38 AM
I think JDmetro hit the nail right on the head. The women I have had several e-mails with are reluctant to talk to me on the phone.As amusician, I like the sound of a woman's voice.I actually knew a lady for three months on here ,before she would talk to me live, only to find out when we did that I hated her voice,lol. So please people,post real pictures,show respect for each other, and do not take forever with every stage of the dating.
 Gato1963
Msg: 5 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 7/26/2008 6:30:35 AM
Well,I think in my twenties I may have missed my main opportunity by not getting married to the woman I was dating . It seemed as though we wanted different things after being together for six months and her parents had mapped out my entire life for me,which at the time scared the heck out of me. I used protection with the other women I dated over the years, as not to have a child out of wedlock, but with the pregnant ex-girlfriend,I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.I think she got scared because of her age, and having three grown children already,and aborted our child.
 Gato1963
Msg: 1 (view)

Childless men
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:38:47 AM
As a man well into his mid-life crisis,I notice that lately as a man who never had children, I am jealous of friend's and neighbor's families. I always wanted a daughter especially,and feel like a failure as a man that I didn't have kids earlier in life when a few opportunities presented themselves. This feeling was further enhanced when I recently found out from my ex-girlfriend of 1 1/2 years, that she secretly aborted our unborn child while we were dating.I would like to know from men and women,their oppinions on this subject.
 Gato1963
Msg: 223 (view)

Do men like it when women contact them first?
Posted: 7/26/2008 4:20:54 AM
I'm one of those guys that for some reason, has most of his E-mail go read deleted or unread deleted. It is starting to give me a complex,that I've grown too ugly for the women on here that feel they deserve a moviestar/model man.So I for one would love it if more women took the time to e-mail me first.
 Gato1963
Msg: 35 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:27:34 PM
Now you're talking!
 Gato1963
Msg: 83 (view)

Why did he do it?
Posted: 2/16/2008 5:18:04 AM
It's true that we seldom get answers to our "why" in relationships. The human desire is an enigma. Few of us make moves in the world of love that make total sense. I have asked my last two long term girlfriends why they did the things they did only to hear answers like "it was meant to be like that". Wow, I thought, put this in a phylosophy book kids! Some things we truly will never get answers to that we so need or want in life. I guess all we can do is try not to hurt others.
 Gato1963
Msg: 33 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/16/2008 5:04:22 AM
Melissa, you must not give up. Seriously, you're young, beautiful, have lots of different interests, seem very intelligent, so what's not to love? Like many people have said in other forums too, focus on being the best you can be and try to have fun. When men see you confident in yourself and just having some good times, they will be even more attacted to you and want to get closer. You will do fine, give it a little time.
 Gato1963
Msg: 10 (view)

Generally speaking
Posted: 2/15/2008 2:43:17 PM

This is a fascinating scenerio. If we could somehow drag a cyclone past the doldrums and into the trade winds of the Southern hemishere, would the resulting wind shear destroy the circular flow and the storm itself?
 Gato1963
Msg: 28 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/15/2008 12:37:25 PM
Thankyou again sweet lady. The man who wins your heart will have a true princess!
 Gato1963
Msg: 61 (view)

Why did he do it?
Posted: 2/15/2008 7:47:19 AM
My ex-girlfriend left me for the man she was dating before we met because he told her he was finally going to leave his wife. Guess what, after breaking my heart, he left her again to be with his wife. She recently reached out to me, saying she was alone and after I was done laughing at her, I told her to seek therapy, never to insult my intelligence again, and to not date anyone until she gets a grip with morality and knows what she really wants. To do any less is just inviting more hurt and broken relationships.
 Gato1963
Msg: 23 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/15/2008 5:38:00 AM
Melissa, you are right with wanting someone you can trust. Like respect,trust has to be earned. Please do not change, you are a great woman and worth waiting for. If I had found someone like you when I was in my twenties, I'd have married them. When the right man comes along, you will be glad you did not lower your standards.
 Gato1963
Msg: 17 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/14/2008 4:33:19 PM
Thankyou too Melissa :)
 Gato1963
Msg: 15 (view)

WHY???
Posted: 2/14/2008 12:30:26 PM
Mellisa, you are right in wanting a man to tell the truth about things. I read your profile and think you have alot to offer a man in terms of beauty,hobbies, and general outlook on life. I have lied myself on here and lost a beautiful lady as a result. I have enough material goods to fill a museum , due to family background,but I don't make alot and was embarressed to tell the girl the truth about my income. I know now that if you really like the person, the truth will come out sooner or later and end the relationship. My confession was good for the soul but bad for trusting ever again.
 Gato1963
Msg: 17 (view)

Rejected once again
Posted: 2/14/2008 5:49:48 AM
Serenity, only a moron would reject a beauty like you. Anyway, having been brought up listening to my mom and older sister about treating women like gold, I had the same problem. I still fall for the glam type women who want the "bad boy" and my last serious girlfriend is now stuck in a relationship with a physically abusive alcoholic who calls her names I can't even repeat here. When we dated, she told me I was being too nice all the time and becoming wimpy. The point I'm going for here is to not treat women badly, per say, but to not be a pushover and realize that if you develope feelings for a person who later wants only to"be friends", either move on to the next one or keep them as a casual aquaintance,hiding your heart and making them wonder why you won't accept things as they are.
 Gato1963
Msg: 33 (view)

Anti Valentines Day...WHO'S WITH ME!
Posted: 2/13/2008 8:37:08 AM
I remember about 3 years ago, when I gave the woman I loved a gold locket on Valentines Day and took her out to dinner. After we ate, she gave me her gift, a 4 piece box of chocolate. She gave me back the locket and said she was still in love with the married guy she dated before she met me! Soooo, enjoy the heart -shaped boxes of chocolate, the cards,ect. but it is still a commercialized holiday that tends to make the lonely even more so. If two people are in love, they can show each other every day.

Show ALL Forums