Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Insecure Girls
 canadiangent123
Msg: 36 (view)

Insecure Girls
Posted: 5/22/2008 7:12:04 AM
You are what you tell yourself you are ...."Canadian Loser" " Stupid" She should dump you. Grow up.
 canadiangent123
Msg: 116 (view)

Good Morning................................Good Night
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:03:52 AM
Gooooooooooood Morning Australia, It is 5:02 am . I leave tomorrow for a 16 hour flight to you country. No wonder I'm up so early.
10 inches if snow on Sunday ........damn I gonna miss that :)
 canadiangent123
Msg: 7 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 6:22:46 AM
Patricia, That sound like the type of place I'm seeking, the real Aussie meal. I am a salsa dancer so will love to dance and learn new "springy" steps. How far south from Sydney is the Dark Forest ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 6 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 5:02:20 AM
Josephine, I owned a seafood place and would love to compare notes with a Fish n chipper. Any other suggestions as far as Seafood goes ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 5 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 4:59:09 AM
What's Mc Donald' s ? Is he Irish ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 4 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 4:47:54 AM
Cinder , where is Maccas ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 3 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 4:46:59 AM
Thanks for the tip. I live on Vancouver Island and there are many spots to catch your own crabs,oystes,clams etc. What's the chance of kayaking and settin traps ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 2 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 4:43:57 AM
Nope ..... but will certainly learn quick !
 canadiangent123
Msg: 1 (view)

Restaurants Down Under
Posted: 12/3/2007 4:30:17 AM
I land in your intiguing country Dec 7 th. and plan to explore , relax, and write cookbook "Wizards of Oz". I have purchased a van (ebay) will pick it up in Sydney and the 4 month journey begins. I have no set agenda other than having to meet up with family to spend Christmas in Cairns, dive the reef and than back down south.
Any suggestions for "Real "Aussie Restaurants along that route (or off the beaten path) Any suggestions to not getting eaten myself ? jim
 canadiangent123

First Date Greeting
Posted: 11/28/2007 9:40:31 PM
It dosen't matter how or why the "Others" do it, be you and do it your way. That's what she is expecting or desires...... a real man who is his own man. Just tell yourself how you are going to greet her, do it , and if you fumble the ball....pick it up. Your still in the game and just tell the truth both to her and yourself. Don't wuss out , be a gentleman.
 canadiangent123

Who else think this is nuts
Posted: 11/13/2007 7:22:00 AM
Once the trust is broken.....move on, get out, go find the one who will love and be truthful. Four times !!!! She is a fool or he is a great stud and she might be using him. Has she ever heard of AIDS ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 77 (view)

What are the courtship rituals
Posted: 11/11/2007 7:02:13 PM
The "courtship Rituals" are what you tell yourself they are and don't be concerned what others think or believe. They don't like what your doing ....Oh Well.
I have a foolproof core ritual....Tell the truth, always, then you are who you are and if that is not what they are seeking ,you can be proud of yourself. Always be a gentleman and NEVER wuss out.
 canadiangent123
Msg: 14 (view)

How to be a better kisser
Posted: 11/7/2007 9:56:03 PM
Or do they just kis fruits and veggies in Australia ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 13 (view)

How to be a better kisser
Posted: 11/7/2007 9:54:56 PM
The kiss is a peek into the soul. It is the warmth of the heart ,the passion to come . It is the prelude to sex,good sex great sex or true love. What's the rush.... the kiss is what romance novels are written about. The kiss is ecual to the orgaxm if you are compatable .
 canadiangent123

Best Bread Pudding
Posted: 10/21/2007 7:18:39 AM
On an extended working trip throughout New Orleans and Lafayette , we had the good fortune to work and observe in many of the top establishments throughout the Louisana area. Our intent was to bring "Cajun and Crealo Cuisine "back to our customers on Vancouver Island.
Here is one from Randol' on Burbon Street in the French Quarter :

" Sissy's Family Bread Pudding "

In a large mixing bowl add:
~Cubed or ripped stale french bread (or what you have on hand -old donuts,buns etc. )
~ add milk to absorb when lightly pressed
~beat 2/4 eggs
~ real vanalla
I tablespoon of baking powder
Maple sypup
Raisens soaked overnight in Burbon
Mix well and pour into buttered baking pan
sprinkle some chopped pecans on top and some burbon

Bake in preheated oven @325 for 30/40 min.
Top with drizzled chocolate ,fresh whipped cream and mint leaf

Sub The Syrup with Grand Marnier or Kahula with chunks of chocolate or Baileys with cubed 3 musketteres or Apple sauce with cubed apples ????????????????????????? unlimited !
A very effective way to get rid of your day old bread and they have contest for their Bread pudding
 canadiangent123

I need a killer macaroni or cold pasta salad recipe
Posted: 8/28/2007 6:25:32 AM
This is really fast and simple:
Cook till al dente a box of your fav. pasta,
While cooking add to large bowl:
red and green pepper diced
small onion diced
large tablespoon of jar pesto
coarsly chop 6/8 sundried tomatoes ( for mexican style sub. chipolte peppers )
add cooked pasta
Mix well
Now add either extra virgin olive oil or mayo for two different pasta styles
salt/ pepper/ chili flakes done.........cold or hot

top with toasted pine nuts
 canadiangent123

Visiting Australia
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:12:50 AM
My Daughter and her girlfriend are living in "Surfers Paradise" and soon to move to Bryon Bay. I would like to visit them and get away from the rains of the Pacific Northwest up here on Vancouver Island ,Canada.
There intent is to buy a van , pick me up in Sidney around the first week of December ,and than drive to Carnes and meet up with my brother who will fly there and we will all dive the Great Barrier Reef.
Are we out to lunch thinking this is realistic ? Can you swim in the ocean at that time of year? How difficult is the drive and what will the humidity and bugs be like along the coast? Is there an alternative area closer to Bryon Bay and /or more exciting ? Can we camp along the way? Is it expensive .
I am thinking of buying their van in January as they will be heading out to Asia and I will be looking for a piece of paradise where I can relax and perhaps find a job in a tourist area to keep busy. Yes / No ? I am multi -talented in many areas and not afraid to get my hands dirty. What's the chances of working at starbucks for a few days a week and meeting new people ? jim
 canadiangent123

What do you put on potatoes???
Posted: 6/1/2007 9:59:17 AM
I would first get huge baking potatoes,bake till done at 350 . Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp into a large bowl or food processor. add butter,sour cream, salt,pepper, x old grated cheedar,your favorite herbs ( yes ,that too if you want) put back into potatoe shell and bake till golden. You can use your imagination and put just about anything you want and make a nutrious meal ,easy and keeps for days,you can microwave,steam or bake.
If you have a date and want to get a WOW, use your food processer,blend and put in piping bag with a large tip and pipe rosettes around the edges
Oh the things you learn living alone. jimmy
 canadiangent123
Msg: 16 (view)

Guys would you remarry after you have been through a divorce if you met the right woman?
Posted: 5/24/2007 9:51:36 PM
Most definatly. But let's be honest, after the hurts,pains and forgiveness we are all human and require the gentle touch of love.
 canadiangent123
Msg: 176 (view)

Polyamory
Posted: 5/21/2007 7:59:20 PM
Ok....Well,I had to look it up and guess what you all spelled it wrong...POLYGAMY-the pratice or condition of having more than one spouse. Sure ....two court case.
 canadiangent123

Sensual parts of a womans body
Posted: 5/21/2007 7:37:09 PM
Your x -guys age probably has something to do with it . Experience ,communication,passion,instructions all come into play. A womans body is a pleasure beyond words. To have the opportunity,permission and patience is please is a stay in the garden of eden. Why in God's name would you not want to taste all the fruit when your given a free trip to heaven ?
I for one will romance the woman days in advance to tantalize passion, spur interest
and build up the upcoming pleasure. The Kiss.....ahh , the kiss.Ohhhh yum. Master that ,your touch,feel, move,lust. Get into the motion and think only of pleasing your woman. And please her again. Do that and you will never be without a date or a partner ,but it must come from the heart and not in sport.
 canadiangent123
Msg: 373 (view)

Would you Canadians move to the U.S,Would you Americans move to Canada if you met someone on here?
Posted: 5/20/2007 12:34:22 PM
I am proof that it works.I met a French Canadian babe while living in Florida and followed her to British Cloumbia. Although I am divorced , I have been living on Vancouver I sland for the past 26 years and you can not beat the beauty, the cleaniness, the abundance of natural seafoods,the ocean etc. I could go on and on . The Canadian women are equally as beautiful and sexual as the American women.
The winters are trying and I am going to beat that by buying a duplex on Topsail Island and spend my winters in Sunny North Carolina......and let the wind blow.
ps. I'm still looking for the one....I would move to ???? jimmy
 canadiangent123

Visiting Austrailia
Posted: 5/12/2007 6:23:59 AM
Whoa..... Good thought. Any e-mail addresses to check that out ?
 canadiangent123
Msg: 2 (view)

Visiting Austrailia
Posted: 5/12/2007 6:22:07 AM
Thanks, I will be in Austrailia for 2 months ,perhaps more depending on the adventures I find arriving on Dec . 6 th in Sidney. I will have my bases covered at home and do not need to return until ????The good weather (may) .
 canadiangent123

Visiting Austrailia
Posted: 5/12/2007 5:58:57 AM
Hello from Vancouver Island ,Canada.
My 21 year old daughter is on her travels and will be living in Australia for the next year. I am going to visit her with my brother and we intend to dive off Pearth. I am taking a one way ticket and doing my " Victory Lap" after a dragged out 4 year divorce . Whew!!!!!
Soooooo.......I am thinking of buying either a camper van or a motorcycle and leaving it up to the forces of the universe. Any MUST places to see or do ? Any places to stay clear of ? Thanks jimmy
 canadiangent123
Msg: 1285 (view)

Poems By All
Posted: 2/17/2007 8:41:56 AM
Myra, That was an excellent poem and you can use your creativity to have a very happy and successful life. Thanks again and I enjoyed it jim
 canadiangent123
Msg: 323 (view)

Question for the guys...Should us women say NO SEX on the 1st date BEFORE the date?
Posted: 2/12/2007 6:37:28 PM
If you want a mans truth, every one of us is thinking sex. period. Some are true gentlemen about it ,some go to jail, but make no mistake about it....We are thinking sex.We go to the supermarket ,we think sex,we go to the zoo...Hey check out the monkeys ! Of course,a respectful man will let nature take its course ,and so will the woman.But utimatly ,no sex =no relationship. The man will move on in search of satisfing his savage lust. Rest assure he dearly wants to bring the prize home to his cave and lick faces.
Being up front and honest gives you a major plus in my eyes, and I would want to pursue you to find out if your a woman of substance j.s.

Show ALL Forums