Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you
 Canubetrue
Msg: 69 (view)

How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:18:12 PM
Hell you will never know anyone completely and if you don't know someone good enough to trust them within a few dates, and months of talking, then you need to move forward....I have met good people on here.....few dates and talking for month and after that I have traveled with him. 100th date you need to trust somebody, not. People have been married for years and never knew they would be killed by someone they loved, everyone is capable of murder or doing harm. Precaution and follow your gut insticts..A fool can only fool themselves. For one you need to get them in the right situation to see how they react to really bring the skeletons out, you can't hide from dr jekle and mr hide, they will surface.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 68 (view)

How would you react if you were on a date, he picked you up and then took you somewhere and left you
Posted: 1/20/2012 6:09:02 PM
She had other options, after he left she sat with others and had a good time...I am sure she could of called a taxi or a friend. Who knows maybe they hit it off....I am sure if she was in bad hands his friends would have give warning, not all people are bad an corrupt, but what I see on here alot more than meeting people with their friends....Friends know their people.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 1/20/2012 6:03:06 PM
Well if you don't know somone like I said after months of talking and meeting, then you should move on. You have gut instincts and you should know by a few dates if he is good to go....I know most are here to play the game and I am well aware of that. But I am the kind of person, that can judge a person personality...I have met some outstanding people... I am selective, I know a good person when I see it. But their are alot of weird freaks too and you can pick it up quickly. I can. I haven't met anyone crazy....The moped guy is a different story and I met him at a place and he certainly din't know where I lived. But anyone that is sick in the head, will find you if they want, it don't take a scientist to figure that one out, especially when he knows what you drive and has your plate # one phone call and the right question asked you can find that out quickly
 Canubetrue
Msg: 66 (view)

Posted: 1/20/2012 5:53:41 PM
I don't change my stories and I don't run off with people but the ones I have talked with for several months and I am very smart and intuitive of people..When they flat ass lie, then thats a different story. Yes, I have had OP pick me up after talking for several months and then other times I have met up with them....If you don't know somebody somewhat by months of talking and meeting, then you should move on quickly. I can tell just by a few times meeting if thats a person is someone I can trust..I have met some wonderful men and still having a great time. They love the person I am, my intelligence and just having a great time together and not one had disrespected me and if they did, I can rid of it quickly..The moped dude that was a diff cat, that was very diff from where I came from. I am sure he will find his match....I have met wonderful people that are optomist and not negative , have dreams and goals....Other than that I have no time to read others negativity. I say aim high cause pigs can't fly.....Muuuaah!!!
 canubetrue
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 8:27:51 PM
I haven't ruin anything.....She had money who said she din't? Another thing the person invited her over to their group of friends and thought it was terrible for anyone to do that, they were good people, that looked after her and they brought her home safely....Unfortunately, not to many on here would probably be that nice....thats why I stay clear and half that want to meet up I don't and have blocked them.....A person told me they have picked up alot of woman and have driven back to their place. Makes you wonder how many have. I am sure quite a few.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 7:47:38 PM
Dude I don't run off with anyone...None of these people impress me. You all are jump to assumptions...Well let me ask you. What are you doing on this thing? How many pple have met up with a car or not and went home with him, I bet alot have gone home with a complete stranger, more than you know.....You people are not real...I have no intentions on meeting anyone on this thing again.....Especially how I have read how other react, I am not impressed....I will meet mine through friends. I did my first and we spent many wonderful years together and he has never acted like any of these men on here and hell the woman are just as bad...No wonder why they get the bad. Take a look at yourselves, what a shame
 Canubetrue
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 7:35:59 PM
I could care what you think....I am just addressing dating issues. Thats why its here right.....I don't get myself in those situations. I have never heard of a woman doing this ever....so yes, its mainly the boys that do this....they are not men. a real man would not do anything like this. Not any I have gone out with, I am selective of who I pick...Bet you've been there though
 Canubetrue
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 7:32:37 PM
It din't happen to me dude...A girl walking late by herself thats even scary yet.. I don't plan on meeting anyone. For the most I go out with my friends. But some have sparked some interest....I can tell your a womanizer. You never have anything nice to say....If you can't say anything nice that makes any sense, keep your mouth shut and to yourself....Yes, my friends pick me up on planes, so what, big deal, they love me and my**** little attitude....you jealous
 canubetrue
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 6:12:58 PM
She handled herself well and she was gonna call her friend to pick her up and I am sure she had a back up plan....Another felt bad and offered her a ride. Nobody should even be dating woman if this is the way he is gonna be....It was just wrong to do that to any woman....Nobody is perfect and we all make bad judgements, some just don't even imagine this happening.....Not to be biblical, but it is there if you read it. word for word it says, men will only want woman for lustful acts. but he made woman, he would damn one for this....Woman shall be honored...goes back to Galieth and Gamorrah
 Canubetrue
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 5:44:14 PM
What if her car was broke and he wanted to take her bowling...she should refuse the date and him picking her up. Well if you talked for a long time and you know by then if you could trust the person, but din't know he was this much of an a hole to do this...He should of taken her home and left it as friends....Why is there so much hate and selfishness.. This is weird it is in the bible.....towards the end of times men will no longer need woman, they will be loves of themselves..They will use and disrespect them for sexual desires only.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 5:37:45 PM
Well I think if a person is sick in the head...it isn't just gonna be to pick her up to find out where she lives....He would follow her anyway. But anyhow, has anyone went to a place met someone and chemistry connected and left with the person whom you never met....I think alot of woman and men have had a one night stand and may not of know the person...Isn't that the same as a stranger. It seems careful is one thing....even if you had known him, you don't know someone completely...a person can be sick for a long time before he may harm or do something terrrible...But for the most she was talking with him for quite sometime, not like they just met. But I get what your saying.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 3:44:35 PM
I guess if the guy is an Ahole, anyone can be capable. Pple are ruining it for the good ones on POF.....What happened to the good guys?? I guess few and far between.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 3:41:15 PM
Maybe so, but its not like they weren't talking...They have been talking for months. She learned this isn't like the ole school dating, where they came and picked you up...
 Canubetrue
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 3:37:39 PM
A guy at the place they were at noticed what happened and felt bad and gave her a ride....
 Canubetrue
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2012 2:21:25 PM
A friend was telling me, she had been talking with this person for quite some time and they both felt very comfortable meeting. She was gonna drive but he decided he would pick her up since they lived close. Her date picked her up and took her somewhere new that she hadn't been...They were having a great time, playing pool having a couple drinks, and great conversation but he was focusing on another lady...She ignores it, goes to the restroom. When she returned he was gone and so was the other lady...He left my friend alone in an area she new not one soul and had no way home....Wow!!! That takes alot of nerve..Since then she deleted her account with POF
 Canubetrue
Msg: 235 (view)

POF Success Stories
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:10:46 PM
Its a feeling of passion and fire; togetherness....You can love anything, but being in love is a great feeling...Dance in the rain like nobody's watching. You won't move mountains, both will move the world.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 234 (view)

POF Success Stories
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:10:24 PM
Its a feeling of passion and fire; togetherness....You can love anything, but being in love is a great feeling...Dance in the rain like nobody's watching. You won't move mountains, both will move the world.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 30 (view)

Not welcome to his house
Posted: 1/6/2012 3:29:29 PM
I think he's committed and he wants his cake and eat it too but doesn't want to be caught. He fears if you know where exactly he lives, you might drive by and see something he may not want...He is definitely hiding something and I would give him an untimatem or move on. Ask him one more time and don't let him work around the question? Maybe he's a spy or hiding bodies.
 Canubetrue
Msg: 55 (view)

Horrible experience!
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:50:47 PM
most on here are just looking for anything they can grab for their own selfish needs....I can't agree with you more.
 canubetrue
Msg: 68 (view)

Would YOU recognize someone with NO conscience?
Posted: 1/2/2012 5:30:55 PM
You will never know a person 100 percent and it takes a while for some to let go and show their true emotions...If one has no conscience there are usually signs and red flags and eventually it won't take to long for Dr jekle and Mr Hide come out... You can only hide for so long...In the beginning, there would be some signs, but you need to ask the right question to see how they respond and act.
 canubetrue
Msg: 98 (view)

When a gal says, how do i know you're not a serial killer or rapist?
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:04:00 PM
It's not idiotic an any man can say this has no clue of how men can overpower any woman....I think any woman may express this to see how they may react to the question and if this guy can say this, this might be trouble and he has no feelings of a womans safety. This would be a red flag to me. I can't agree more.

Show ALL Forums