Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Was I left out of the plan?
 SweetLR1
Msg: 1 (view)

Was I left out of the plan?
Posted: 3/31/2012 7:14:30 PM
This happened to me and I just want to put it out there. I met a guy on Saturday night. We were in a bar ( okay, a lounge) and there was a band playing. He asked me to dance, so I said okay. The second song was a slow one and we were dancing slow. But then, the next couple of songs were slow and we were dancing to them. We were getting very physically close and there was a physical attraction there, okay, for all of you nosy bodies: by the end of the night, we were making out. Now at this point prior to the end of the night, I had only had one drink, I wasn't drunk and neither was he. We exchanged numbers at the end of the night. FYI, we live 35 miles apart from each other. We were texting each other every night and we also spoke every night and we made plans to go out that coming Friday. Thursday night things were still on, we had plans. On Friday, I don't hear from him all day so I texted him at 4:00, no answer. At 5:00, I called him, no answer. At 6:00, I texted again. He texted me back saying he was still working and he was going to be late. Our plans were for 7:30. At 8:00, he called to say he was still working and would I still want to go out later, so I said, let's forget about it, let's not get started, we're too far from each other. He seemed okay with that but I said that because I think that's what he wanted to hear. My question to you is: did I mess up again?
 SweetLR1
Msg: 27 (view)

Riddle Me This
Posted: 3/31/2012 5:20:29 PM
This is only my opinion. The guy is a total liar. He was just looking for a date for the evening, probably extended it so that he wouldn't have to go home early. Run the other way because you are probably a really nice person looking to meet someone decent. BTW, this site is full of liars, be careful.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 48 (view)

What's Your Favourite Screen Kiss?
Posted: 3/24/2012 3:08:24 PM
Thought about it and came up with one, the kiss from Gone With The Wind.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 42 (view)

driving to him
Posted: 3/18/2012 8:07:29 PM
That's a very long trip to make, you may not like him. He may have lied to you about everything, he may not be the person you thought he was going to be. What if you're so disappointed, five hours is a long trip. Don't make the trip by yourself.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 183 (view)

Overrated Bands.
Posted: 3/17/2012 7:58:58 AM
Thank God, I feel like alot of you do and I'm sorry to my good Irish friends.

U2 - the most overrated band in the U.S. Do these guys get it or what?
 SweetLR1
Msg: 17 (view)

What do you think Is the chance of actually meeting somebody on a dating site and making it work for life?????
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:11:39 PM
On this site, almost impossible to meet somebody nice for life. All the schmucks on here claim they're looking for long term but in reality all they're looking for is nothing.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 8 (view)

Way Too Much
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:09:22 PM
Don't respond, isn't that what the pricks do to us when they don't want to be bothered.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2012 7:15:47 PM
Excuse me Asian peach,

simplifyy all that stuff you just wrote. Oh and I think YOU left out the Lion King. HAHA
 SweetLR1
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2012 5:44:46 PM
Bram Stoker's Dracula, there's this one scene, man, it makes me cum thinking about it. Way to go Bram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Think. Something will come to me.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 37 (view)

FIRST DATE: MEET JUST FOR DRINKS OR DINNER?
Posted: 3/10/2012 2:26:32 PM
Are you serious dude? Start off with drinks, if you like each other, have dinner. Did you read the book, Dating 101? Just goofing on you.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 42 (view)

what can make a spark go away?
Posted: 3/4/2012 10:44:56 AM
If you're married, an angry mother in law. Haha. Being single and dating, I'd have to say my number one turn off is when I'm on a date with a guy and he looks at other women.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 47 (view)

It is hard to get past this site to actually date
Posted: 2/27/2012 5:29:34 PM
The other day I was thinking the same thing. Is it better to meet people in bars or wherever. But then I came to the conclusion that it isn't necessarily better there but better over here. If you're out and meet someone, then you have to start somewhere but if you meet someone over here then, hopefully you will be reading the truth about them, and then you can judge before continuing to talk to them further and secondly, if both profiles have recent pics, you're not talking to an unknown face but, hopefully, to a nice person who is seriously trying to meet someone not something, if you get my drift.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 29 (view)

Deal breakers?
Posted: 2/26/2012 4:47:04 PM
Sometimes it's a deal breaker. You know, when we come to your place, things had better look good and be in order. Okay, even at my age, sometimes it's a deal breaker. I, honestly think, something happened to your date that night. Either something you said made her nervous or the environment just scared her. I want to feel secure when I'm with a man and everything comes into focus. It's serious business taking someone to your place and you've got to make it comfortable.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 1 (view)

Atlantic City as a 1st Date.
Posted: 2/22/2012 4:52:39 PM
Is Atlantic City a good first date? I think it is because you have plenty of time to talk in the car and get to know each other, check out the driving skills and see if he has a gambling problem or some other lewd addiction. Any feelings about this?
 SweetLR1
Msg: 6 (view)

he's just out of LTR....advice....
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:56:53 AM
I agree with you Sheply. If someone just came out of a long relationship, that's a recipe for disaster. Rebounds never work. Run or walk to your nearest watering hole and pour yourself a nice cool one.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 54 (view)

When you get slapped in the face with a wet flannel
Posted: 2/22/2012 8:39:06 AM
You're fine. Some player just victimized you. People reassess their lives after traumatic experiences. What you're experiencing is temporary. It'll go away and you'll be able to live happily ever after minus the players in your life.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 7 (view)

im confused, please help
Posted: 2/20/2012 3:57:56 PM
Please get away from this man. He's a player. He victimized you.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 5 (view)

im confused, please help
Posted: 2/20/2012 3:53:54 PM
He victimized you. You're not confused girl. You know everything and more. He's a player. Run, don't walk, run. Run fast.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 36 (view)

How can you know if someone is genuine?
Posted: 2/17/2012 11:55:32 PM
Run the other way. This guy is only going to hurt you like he has all the numerous women before you. This guy is on a mission to hurt women. Look, you've already been hurt by him. He'll do it again to you and if not to you, then his next victim.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 27 (view)

Men who are addicted to internet dating sites
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:03:49 PM
My dear,
You are talking to me, it's obvious. The man you are dealing with is a player, it is that simple. He's always on the internet looking for the next woman he can hurt. You know what I've come to realize, when you're looking for answers, always imagine yourself in the ex-wife's position. That's where the real truth lies. If this guy were serious about you, he'd be calling and would really want to see you again. This is a guy who has a lot of women in his life, all of them hate him. Scratch this guy off as a loser and start again. Obviously, if this guy is still on the internet after meeting you and you're probably a really nice person who is seriously looking to meet someone, then he is only interested in tallying up the number of women he can hurt. Run, don't walk, run the other way.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 35 (view)

Is there no concept of friends AFTER divorce??
Posted: 2/13/2012 8:08:09 PM
I agree unless it was a horrible divorce. We marry someone because we are strung to that person, ha. We married them because they were from us. It's sad that divorce exists, but it does. One out of two marriages ends this way.
 sweetlr1
Msg: 23 (view)

He didn't seem interested, but wants to go on a 2nd date with me..?!
Posted: 2/12/2012 7:27:35 AM
I would give him another chance because sometimes listening is a way of paying Attention. You get it. You're getting the attention you need, he just wanted to absorb it all. On the other hand, he didn't kiss you goodnight, just a hug. Be careful. He could be hiding in the closet, in more ways than you think.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 77 (view)

Told me to get rid of my pets
Posted: 2/6/2012 7:19:17 PM
Get rid of him. You're cats are a part of your life. What would you do without them? What would you do without him? Find someone else.
 SweetLR1
Msg: 74 (view)

To rat or not to rat...
Posted: 12/27/2011 9:36:10 PM
don't choke on it, spit the hairballer up and out (forget about the wife - she doesn't care about you).
 SweetLR1
Msg: 34 (view)

how do i seperate myself from the pack on a first date?
Posted: 12/27/2011 9:31:13 PM
go for a manicure, she will love it.

Show ALL Forums