Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sick of the Games
 the1jasman
Msg: 10 (view)

Sick of the Games
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:29:29 PM

I am completely dumbfounded on this situation please anyone help!!

I was seeing a man for about a month when I found out I was pregnant with his child, After much thought I decided to keep the child even though I had no real idea about this man. To much of my dismay this man became very needy and I was so wrapped up in pleasing this man that I lost track of my son who is now six. Let me tell you about myself first...I work two jobs and have one son already so this baby will make number two. We were constantly fighting and argueing all the time I had told him on several occasions to not call, text or email me. Which he ignored completely. ETC ETC ETC

i think you are in that category of people who shouldn't DATE.
 the1jasman
Msg: 68 (view)

having sex with 2 guys at the same time!!
Posted: 12/27/2007 9:02:15 PM

"s there any woman that would like to do this? or have u done it before? did u like it when u did it? i have no idea why this turns me on but it does!! so let me know your experiances with it. "

this probably turns you one because you are a homosexual.
 the1jasman
Msg: 86 (view)

my first cousin
Posted: 6/10/2007 6:21:53 PM
nice fake post you made.

why dont you go out and do something productive now.
 the1jasman
Msg: 33 (view)

Rachel's Guide to Online Dating
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:38:05 PM

yak yak yak yak.........P.S. In case it seems like I'm being too tough on the guys, just wait; I'm making a guide for women, too, and it's
not gonna be pretty. It is my well-researched assessment that the "ladies" are even worse than men as far as
sounding like dunderskulls on the personals. By the way - "ladies" - is that what we're calling women now?
It makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Who is Rachel Lucas?
Rachel is a blogstress with a website; rachellucas.com

TLDR

:D

the1jasman
Msg: 45 (view)

I'm bout to give up on this junk
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:29:27 PM
i think you just need to change your game plan.

also that guy commenting that there's is a higher number of males than females is dead on.

oh..and this site IS a joke. been with it for a LONG time.

i like it better when it wasnt just a 'free' dating site [free as in you get tons of spam, and google ads], but i wouldnt pass up those huge adsense checks either.
 the1jasman
Msg: 87 (view)

He's back and he plays woman... what to do?
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:23:43 PM
i say slash the dude's tires then move on.

j/k

:D

anyways, some people that are hurt tend to do some crazy/vengeful/hateful things..
and it's important for them to come to realize that this is not a good thing.

best thing to do is learn a lesson from this experience and not repeat it again.
(if you people don't know this, some people use the internet for 'playing' people sexually. yeah! it's true)
 the1jasman
Msg: 86 (view)

He's back and he plays woman... what to do?
Posted: 6/2/2007 7:45:32 PM
i dont think you should 'out' him.

i think you need to move on.

you should know that a majority of the people on ANY internet dating site
are people just looking for a-ss.

i lost count how many times i've had some chick msg me on yahoo...then after i hack away at her story it turns out she's still married or still in a relationship...still living with the guy, still sleeping in the same bed.

you just need to learn from your mistake and move on.

seriously, the best revenge is living well.
 the1jasman
Msg: 8 (view)

Why can't people be honest at the begining
Posted: 5/27/2007 11:07:20 AM
"How long did you know this girl before you moved in with her? It just seems to me, if it had been any length of time, you would have noticed the shallowness, anger, and inability to admit when she was wrong."
------------------
I knew her 2 months before we moved in, But she showed no signs of being what she really was.
---------------

2 months!!!! what is your damage, dude!?

you don't move in with someone after knowing them after 2 months!
how much was this online time?
 the1jasman
Msg: 7 (view)

Why can't people be honest at the begining
Posted: 5/27/2007 11:05:19 AM
Well, here's the issue:

" I just got out of a relationship with someone I met on here. "
exactly the issue.
only screwed up people, for the most part [especially women] use the internet for dating.

sounds a bit harsh, but it's probably true in about 90% of the cases.
A lot of these people are messed up and they don't realize how screwed up they are; they tend to blame the other people in their past failed relationships.

what you can do for yourself is learn to spot people like this, whether it be online or in real life. You'll save yourself a lot of grief.
 the1jasman
Msg: 110 (view)

Man who does not want sex?
Posted: 4/6/2007 9:08:47 PM

Also how do you handle a partner who does not want sex if you're the partner who wants some?

...A lot of people come to POF

...and get VD!
 the1jasman
Msg: 61 (view)

How do you ask a girl is she is a shemale without upsetting her.
Posted: 4/6/2007 4:15:35 PM
you grab for the nuts like crocodile dundee
 the1jasman
Msg: 508 (view)

The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 4/6/2007 4:10:36 PM
4 words:

Not a Damn Thing
 the1jasman
Msg: 51 (view)

Do you still flip the bill???
Posted: 4/6/2007 4:07:46 PM

I agree with ^^^^^^^^

Do the drink, or coffee thing first-------If i go on a date , I never go for dinner first......drinks and/or coffee and then go from there!

Dinner on the first date reminds me of the show blind date, i keep thinking of the bubbles they put over there heads!

yeah, you have a point there, that does seem like that show.

well,i think the guy may have exaggerated a bit, but he got what was coming to him.
you just don't go on a blind date with someone on the internet.

it's better to know the person a bit better before going that far.

i think this guy was hoping to get a piece of ass, but ended up getting a BIIIIG piece instead :D

ps>sushi sucks
 the1jasman
Msg: 53 (view)

What is wrong with people?????
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:50:18 PM

I'm sure this post came across as cold and heartless, but keep I'm not going to lie about it and say I feel sorry for you. Get over it, get another dog, and keep that one out of the road. Don't be mad at someone for not taking the time to look after your pet. That's your job as a pet owner...not mine as a driver.

yeah, you helped shed light on another perspective of this too.

some people let their animals run free and they dont ever come back...

if they were more careful about their safety, and not think of them as having human reasoning, things would be a lot safer for their pet and the people on the road.
 the1jasman
Msg: 10 (view)

how to get over that special one..
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:46:50 PM

My opinion? My experience? Um, get a restraining order, that sure helps...and I am not joking, it really helps to mend both hearts.

boy, that sounds nuts. when are you appearing on springer?
 the1jasman
Msg: 9 (view)

how to get over that special one..
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:46:03 PM

I held on for 3 years (held on in my own mind).

I finally turned lose and have found having NO FEMALE in my thoughts is way more fun than having a female in my head (IN MY HEAD AND ONLY IN MY HEAD).

I am now 100% free to look at cuties - no “hangie onies” - no reboundies - no worry about them being 2nd to me.

Being totally (mental and all) single is pretty cool. Especially when you compare it to only kinda single but hangie onies (still the occasional glance backwards).

wow ron, that sounds very healthy. good for you! you've got your head on straight.
 the1jasman
Msg: 11 (view)

How do fathers love their children?
Posted: 2/4/2007 11:26:33 AM
well, i know for me, the second i saw my son i knew he was the most important thing in my life, and it was going to stay that way.

regarding 'stepdads' i'm sure they develop a fatherly love.

dating women with children, i have gone though that, and i think i will not do that anymore. you end up getting close to the kids, and the relationship may not last. not good for the children.

the1jasman
Msg: 30 (view)

going alone to movies/dinner/bars
Posted: 2/4/2007 11:23:14 AM
yeah, i too went to the movies alone when i couldnt find someone to go out with.

it wasnt that bad. there's a lot of people that do that a lot. they see so many movies, they end up going alone because they cant get a 'movie buddy'

eating alone, well, i would take a newspaper or something else to read.

going to a bar alone ....nothing wrong with that. going solo is the best way sometimes.
you meet new people, and i'm sure for women it works well for meeting men.

with guys though, i sometimes think if the women would prefer to see their prospective mate with a group of friends.

the1jasman
Msg: 28 (view)

Threesomes...why the bias?
Posted: 2/4/2007 11:18:29 AM
well, even though a 2 woman on one man threesome is just about every guy's fantasy, a lot of times fantasies are best left as that.

if you really care about a person, you should WANT to invite another person into your bed, that's just sick.

oh, and guys that participate in 2 guys on one girl threesomes are GAY! :D
if they say they arent, they're deluded.

Show ALL Forums