Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
 Double Cabin
Msg: 1108 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 11/20/2018 7:09:56 AM
It is so incredibly sad so to see so many of us don't understand that being an American in more than name only means that we understand oaths of allegiance are voluntary, not mandatory. At great cost our parents and grand parents honored freedom and defeated a Nationalistic dictatorship that mandated oaths of allegiance less than 3/4 of a century ago. Each and every one of you that "thinks" the Anthem should be mandatory has absolutely no grasp of the objective reality of what freedom actually is and how we honor it by not trying to throw it in the garbage.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 11 (view)

Do you like horses?
Posted: 11/20/2018 6:58:43 AM
LMAO. Yeah, I guess nobody ever brought up President Obama's name out of the blue.

After the daily plethora of pejoratives and the mountains of utterly unsubstantiated if not outrightly deceitful criticism that our 44th President endured with class for the better part of a decade quite hilarious to see a minority of Americans get their sensibilities in a wad over President Trump being compared to a horse in a wildfire. It's not like our 45th Predient goes out of his way everyday to insult someone or something, is it?

If you find this "annoying" taking note of it will only propagate it, you know that, right?

Please, remain annoyed.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5360 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:23 AM
With all due respect to our friends that get their "news" from Russian Troll Farms and Cambridge Analytica most human beings with any actual sense of decency and objective reality are "anti" Trump. This President is right now trying to throw the First and Fifth Amendments in the garbage and continues to deny the unequivocal allowance for regulation in the Second Amendment. This President is for all intents and purposes also trying to throw the substance of the Statue of Liberty and the plaque on Ellis Island in the dumpster of history as well.

My father was blown off a tank in Leipzig almost 3/4 of a century ago but after getting patched up went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He was fighting white nationalists and with millions of other allies did nothing less than save the world. Like Charles Lindbergh's "America First" back then this "America First" fecal material is as unAmerican as it comes, Declaring himself a Nationalist dishonors EVERY Veteran that has ever fought for the reality that the Bell of Freedom only rings when it rings for everyone.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty and decency.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5359 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:15 AM
With all due respect to our friends that get their "news" from Russian Troll Farms and Cambridge Analytica most human beings with any actual sense of decency and objective reality are "anti" Trump. This President is right now trying to throw the First and Fifth Amendments in the garbage and continues to deny the unequivocal allowance for regulation in the Second Amendment. This President is for all intents and purposes also trying to throw the substance of the Statue of Liberty and the plaque on Ellis Island in the dumpster of history as well.

My father was blown off a tank in Leipzig almost 3/4 of a century ago but after getting patched up went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He was fighting white nationalists and with millions of other allies did nothing less than save the world. Like Charles Lindbergh's "America First" back then this "America First" fecal material is as unAmerican as it comes, Declaring himself a Nationalist dishonors EVERY Veteran that has ever fought for the reality that the Bell of Freedom only rings when it rings for everyone.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty and decency.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5358 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:07 AM

Double Cabin
Msg: 2 (view)

Do you like horses?
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:28:30 AM
Horses built much of the modern world. I came to understand the colossal contribution they have made to civilization as a young boy. I hardly ever ride any more but as a boy and young man I was pretty darn good on horse pack trips into the remotest wilderness of the 48 states.

Yes, I like horses. I like women that horses, but also like women that are scared of them too,
 Double Cabin
Msg: 75 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/1/2018 8:18:36 AM
My proverbial God. The lack of a basic understanding of simple economics has truly warped the more xenophobic among us. When we fail to truly penalize the corporate interests that lure desperate people from abroad those people will keep coming as they have no other choice but the brutal life in their oppressive country of origin.

Illegals pay social security and other taxes...they will never collect on as long as we deny them an actually affordable path to citizenship.

The Coal Industry is an example of the deceit the "right" uses to divide Americans and get millions of us to vote against our own interests: Regulations have next to nothing to do with the disappearance of coal jobs; it is almost all due to two things: Automation and the market force of far cheaper Natural Gas.

The Caravan is demonized by the right for they know if they can get the ignorant and gullible to hate immigrants there is less hate that can be directed back at the deceitful dividers from the right.

Please, take pause when someone in leadership encourages you to hate anyone let alone the most desperate among us.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 25 (view)

Who's An Intellectual
Posted: 11/1/2018 7:57:34 AM
ROTFLMFAO.

Please do show any one instance where Rush Limbaugh, Ms. Huckabee Sanders, or President Trump produced rebuttals that were actually viable syllogisms? You think a partisan political hack Harvard Law Grad is more of an intellectual than another Harvard Law Grad that became President of the United States, inherited the 2nd worst financial crisis in American History with an economy shedding more than a half million jobs a month, and by the end of his tenure added almost 15,000,000 jobs and produced the fastest dropping deficit in American History despite the most obstructionist Congress this Nation has ever known? LOL. Your list shows an undeniable and utterly unsubstantiated bias for self serving drivel that is laughable to put it quite kindly.

With all due respect Searle you have no idea how someone actually backs up what they say with factually based rationality. You might think about suing your educators for failing to teach you the basic precepts of logic and a basic understanding of simple vocabulary.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 15 (view)

What's An Intellectual
Posted: 10/23/2018 2:41:12 PM
It's like if someone brags about their humility. What former celebrity and then nowhere near humble candidate in recent years did that?

If someone even just hints at a claim to be an intellectual the odds are among likely far too many things they're a delusional narcissist.

Whatever our politics being an intellectual means being a well educated and truly informed critical thinker. Knowledge and the rational application of it, for whatever end, often makes one more capable and ultimately valuable than others depending on your priorities and objectives.

If you've vetted your sources and put forth a logical argument with plausible premises and concrete conclusions within viable syllogisms it deserves response or concession.

A + B = C
A+ C = B
_______

???

So, yes, I can see why the President would agree with you Searle. Intellectuals don't generally bankrupt a half dozen large corporations, apparently get caught for deceitfully breaking numerous tax laws for personal enrichment, be accused of sexual misconduct by almost 2 dozen women [the last I saw], and drop literally thousands of documented falsehoods [have to say that since to lie one needs to be informed of what they're actually doing]to the public in just over 22 months. I can see why the President wouldn't like intellectuals. No time for veracity's accountability. Like the President with all due respect and in my opinion Searle it would be far healthier for you to understand when you get substantiated rebuttals posting more personally combative and unabashed propagandized fecal material makes you a force of good in but your own delusional space.

Think of the Queen man.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 9 (view)

Interstate Or Intrastate Migration
Posted: 10/20/2018 8:15:32 AM
Big thumbs up to platitude545 and Carnival_Fishing for pointing out the in my opinion unAmerican, inhuman indecency exhibited by folks like TEXASCHICK. Sadly today's Republican Party hijacked by Teabaggers in my opinion essentially spits on the Statue of Liberty and Plaque at Ellis Island.

The inhumanity apparently is contagious in Texas with unAmerican schmucks like Heidi Cruz having the gall to suggest she somehow is a martyr because she has to work for Goldman Sachs because her husband's nearly $200,000 annual salary isn't enoough:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/heidi-cruz-ted-cruz-senate-salary-complaint_us_5bc989d8e4b0d38b5876b52a

Please reflect upon your position and what you've said here TEXASCHICK.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 7 (view)

Improving Drug Policy
Posted: 10/18/2018 3:43:04 PM
OP,

The Black Market is arguably the most destructive force in society and you think we should just keep on indulging it? You think that's gonna keep drugs out of the hands of children?

Please, think again. Opioid abuse CRASHED in Colorado after the legalization of Marijuana there.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 59 (view)

Obamadom Is Done
Posted: 10/18/2018 3:31:08 PM
ROTFLMFAO

The "higher wages" some of you folks talk about are TOAST with the highest inflation in 6 years. Couple that with the rising prices isolationist tariffs are bringing and you think things are good let alone great for ordinary Americans? WTF?

President Obama inherits an economy shedding more than 500,000 jobs a month and after several years of growth, however modest, you think the answer to his presumably horrible job is to return to the policies that gave us that 2008 recession, the worst financial crisis any of us under 89 years of age has ever known? BRILLIANT!

President Obama had the fastest falling deficit in history and what's your answer? A tax break that for the most part only benefits the wealthiest Americans and balloons the deficit yet again? Where the heck did you people learn basic math?

"Think! It's very patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty instead of stuffing yourselves with deceitful propaganda.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 8 (view)

Men losing interest?
Posted: 10/18/2018 11:33:05 AM
Your profile does indeed scream unavailability and for most sane men outright undesirability. The whole point of a website like this is the ability to make direct, personal contact. Whether we're 20 or 80 the vast majority of us don't want to be told we need to go on a scavenger hunt or that you are averse to sexual relations. I think Hemingway's suggestion is the best one you're going to get if you're not willing to embrace the actual purpose of the site.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 30 (view)

Ms(?) Christine Blowsy-Fraud
Posted: 10/13/2018 8:30:45 AM
"American girls or even women in-general are usually automatic in their support for this clever "Doctor". But that may be for show. They seem to know what's expected of them; and Goodness knows what their real opinion is. I view it as a matter of fashion. However, when the turning of the US political table is completed, the majority may come to point-out her mendacity"

Wow Searle, you sure know how to demonstrate your objectivity. LMFAO.

Meanwhile back in objective reality:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/chief-justice-roberts-asks-federal-judges-to-handle-kavanaugh-ethics-complaints
 Double Cabin
Msg: 682 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2018 12:01:13 PM
With all due respect ghostata if Trump were today pushing an agenda contrary to the agenda of the hawks back then I might give you a morsel of agreement. Given the fact he and his Administration are thinking of tossing the Iran Nuclear Deal in the trash and promoting a hawkish agenda despite contrary campaign promises he is a Napoleonic Hypocrite of the highest order.

Do you remember****Cheney's response about his own draft dodging, something to the effect of 'my priorities were different then'?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 678 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2018 7:42:11 AM
My father got blown of a tank in Leipzig, lost a good sized chunk of his aorta but kept on and met the Russians at Torgau. Just like the living WWII vets that have supported this exercise of free speech he would unequivocally be disgusted by the Original Post of this thread and all the others that have a fundamental misunderstanding of what actual patriotism and respect for the military entails. Exercising one's First Amendment Rights like these players in no way, shape, or form disrespects our Military; that's a deceitful meme from Teabagging posterior orifices that know we are weaker divided.

The Nazis had mandatory oaths of allegiance and the suggestion we should now in the 21st Century is quite simply, entirely, and unequivocally unAmerican. The fact some folks here and millions across the country have a fundamental misunderstanding of what freedom is and wave the flag while trying to tear up the Consitution at the same time should disgust anyone that is not just an American in name only.

Double Cabin
Msg: 39 (view)

Switch the words men to gun in an everyday post and here's what you see.
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:45:59 AM
Like millions of self absorbed younger white men in the US the OP here has chosen to portray himself as a victim. Most women I've known have greatly preferred survivors. Hike your own hike OP but never be surprised by everyone calling you out on your incessant fecal material. We are what we choose to be. If you want to go through life trying to promote the lunacy of exclusive privilege instead of the decency of inclusive community go ahead.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 10 (view)

The Mid Terms and 2020
Posted: 12/12/2017 10:23:40 AM
Two Novembers ago nobody thought the House or Senate could be flipped in 2018. The deceitful hypocrisy with the Tax Plan, Ryan's announced assault on Medicare, etc. makes flipping the Senate a real possibility now.

In 2020 I would bet on Andrew Cuomo, Terry Mcauliffe, Kristen Gillibrand, Deval Patrick, or Chris Murphy for the Democrats. Pence has some serious credibility issues and the deteriorating Trump hasn't't got a prayer with a historically low approal rating that isn't budging with 75% of Americans against this tax giveaway to the 1% and corporations. With all the backstabbing Republicans are doing to the poor and middle class it would take someone more deceitful than Trump himself to pull the wool over the eyes of average Americans and convince them to vote against their own interests AGAIN. Not going to happen if Republicans insist on placating the mad teahatters. Pence has credibility and truth issues and should be gone from the equation in next couple of years.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 354 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2017 10:40:59 AM
At least Justice Scalia got it:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/politics/flag-burning-constitutional-donald-trump/index.html
 Double Cabin
Msg: 353 (view)

Posted: 10/15/2017 10:16:31 AM

So, KJ,

Instead of coming up with an actual rebuttal you give us more unAmerican garbage sans ANY susbstance and suggest I'm the one that doesn't understand without a moleculae of your own rationale? "I know you are but what am I" has never had a place in honest, adult discussion and IMO does not become you.

If only we required our schools to bring back civics and an appreciaition for plausible premises within sound syllogisms? We certainly wouldn't have elected misogynistic, bigoted, and DIVISIVE narsacist. With all due respect KJ part of being an American is accepting the unequivocal reality that to be a truly free society we don't get to pick and choose where individuals we disagree with exercise their First Ammendment rights unless it is contractually prohibited, period. In not even lifting a fingernail to explore the injustices these players are protesting and demanding what is essentialy an unquestioning oath of loyalty President Trump is disgracing our Founders and his office right along with our country.

If you want the kneeling, etc., to stop demand your President honor and not disgrace the Consitution. If you want it to stop reflect on why these men are risking millions of dollars to draw attention to the bigoted realities African Americans face from law enforcement in far too many corners of our country this Presiendt hasn't injected a gram of understanding into let alone a "plan" to deal with a situation anyone with a semblance of dececncy knows is intolerable. If you don't have tolerance for the First Ammendment then of course your unAmerican self is not going to have tolerance for a minority objecting to and protesting the unequivocal unfairness they face with their Consitutionally guaranteed rights.

President Trump is arguably the most divisive man to hold his office since his hero, Andrew Jackson. To not recognize this unequivocal reality and demand oaths of loyalty he is in reality injecting a fair amount of Nazi Gremany or Modern Russia into our society and with that disgraces every real American with an understanding that by it's very nature freedom cannot be selectively applied.

KJ, it is never to late to try and substantiate your ken. The choice of that or to continue with the unAmerican, ignorant drivel you and John have tried to Schlock thus far is indeed up to you. You will indeed get my respect with even just a single plausible premise and my admiration for an acrtually sound syllogism.

Peace,

John
 Double Cabin
Msg: 54 (view)

Predict what Trump will do to North Korea
Posted: 10/15/2017 9:44:22 AM
As much of an unAmerican schmuck Bannon is one thing he said that is absolutely true is that there is *NO* military option with North Korea...unless of course "we" are willing to sacrifice at least half a million South Koreans to CONVENTIONAL artillery in half an hour.

Double Cabin
Msg: 290 (view)

Posted: 10/9/2017 4:23:28 PM
Another day and the Flag wavers arguing sans any semblance of substance continue to refuse to recognize the fact these players are simply exercising a Consitutionaly guaranteed right. Well, at least that 97 year old vet gets it in addition to the more imformed folks here. By the way, Kaepernick did NOT say he'd stand. It was not discussed.

You know John, KJ, with all due respect it's never too late to embrace truth instead of keeping your proverbial heads buried in the proverbial sand. Never too late for critical thinking and personal honesty. In my opinion its never to late to actually think intead of constantly devouring and then vomiting deceitful propaganda.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 257 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2017 1:59:13 PM
How sad so many Americans think they know what it means to respect the Flag when they have no concept of the realities of the First Ammendment or any of the Constitution. My father got blown of a tank in Leipzig but went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He then went on to take food to striking sharecroppers in Louisianna and support civil rights until his death in '71. Before that he became a noted hitorian. His education allowed him to understand the reality of the Constitution and the First Ammendment. I'm proud of what he was and what this WW II vet is, a real American willing to take a knee for justice and UNITY:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/25/wwii-vet-takes-knee-support-black-nfl-players/699113001/

Thank gawd we don't live in Nazi Germany where displays of loyalty were compulsory. Thank gawd the very notion of America doesn't allow for compulsory bull!@#$ like this that sadly millions of unAmerican folks expect.

Double Cabin
Msg: 41 (view)

Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy
Posted: 10/8/2017 1:13:24 PM
Nothing ever changes, come back and the folks with no idea of who actually represents their best interests still can't produce arguments with plausible premises within sound syllogisms. Same folks don't have the character to hold their representatives and candidates to the same standards they have for their opponents.

Gawd help the GOP if the millions of conned lower/middle income folks they rely on come to factually understand that issues like abortion and gun control are but two issues among many others.

Coal jobs aren't coming bak not because of regulation but market forces and automation. Also looks like Trump supporters in the rust and bible belts also have to go on a diet.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/trump-budget-snap-social-security/527799/
 Double Cabin
Msg: 32 (view)

Do you HATE jewlery? / HATE the color pink?
Posted: 10/25/2016 5:19:10 PM
I love some jewlery on women in traditional places but am not a fan of slef mutilation when it comes to new fangled piercings. I detest diamonds in ANY form. If someone tells you their diamonds are "clean" or "conflict free" they're an idiot since ANY diamond propagates the market that STILL propagates slavery, mutilation, murder, and many other heinous enterprises.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5 (view)

Another group of right-wing militia group domestic terrorists arrested
Posted: 10/16/2016 5:50:40 AM
That County is now majority minority; apparently because not enough people from the area originally, you know "Americans," were willing to take the really tough low paying jobs in the big meat packing industry there.

I am sad to say that a very sad percentage of my fellow American men somehow see the improvement of the lives of minorities and the immigration that's always been a strength of the nation as a threat to them, not the corporate interests enticing those people here simply wanting a better life like almost all of our ancestors. The focus on punishing these poor people coming here to take jobs people born here generally will not demonstrates these bigoted white nationalists live on the hate in the heart long before any reason in their mind.

These self absorbed men need to stop pulling victim cards from their sleeves because anyone of decent will knows there are none in their deck.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 18 (view)

Do you collect anything unusual?
Posted: 10/15/2016 2:01:04 PM
Great post Doremi.

I collected stamps, coins, and baseball cards as a kid. Today I just like to go hiking more than anyhting else.

I do have 6 backpacking stoves and two camp stoves I haven't used in years. I've got tents, packs, all kinds of outdoor gear I also haven't used in years. Does that make me a gear hoarder or a collector?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 251 (view)

Arab woman face covered
Posted: 9/24/2016 8:07:55 AM
With all due respect CW asserting there is no pay gap between men and women is ludicrous, deceitful, whatever you want to call it. By almost any measure IN THE US women make 20 cents less on the dollar than men do for doing the same job:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cents%20on%20the%20dollar%20women%20are%20paid%20compared%20to%20men%20in%20the%20united%20states

A select number of women on a dating site taking advantage of horndogs for free meals does not change that in a country of over 300,000,000. One man's experience is of course meaningless. Maybe things are different in Ontario, but maybe not.

With the advent of tRump we are seeing the worst of the worst unAmerican schmucks assert themselves like never before. My father that was blown off a tank in Leipzig has to be rolling in his grave knowing Charles Lindbergh's selfish/self absorbed, utterly unAmerican America Firsters are back. Bigots and misogynists have not in my lifetime had such a broad, vocal base. All these folks proud to be in Hillary's basket of deplorables, poor parenting has had a bad effect on this country far beyond education.

If you love women don't tell one she has to go hundreds of miles to get an abortion while you can get a cholinoscopy down the street. Don't push the tenets of your "faith" on them. Make the same pledge JFK did. Be a !@#$ing REAL American for Jacks Christ's sake. If you want to go back to the 12th Century don't force your daughters and nieces to go with you. In the end we will never tolerate an American Taliban.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 120 (view)

Hating troll, face not showing
Posted: 9/18/2016 11:41:20 AM
Being an American means understanding freedom by definition can never be applied selectively. JFK made a pledge to not let his faith prevent him from exercising the duties of his office. That 3 times divorced beotch in KY that didn't want to sign same sex marriage certificates and every other citizen that "thinks" we should have religious tests are unAmerican schmucks unless they reconsider and make the same pledge.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't marry a gay.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

Don't like Burqas? Don't wear one.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 41 (view)

Does the Supreme Court think that blacks are helpless morons
Posted: 9/3/2016 10:42:17 AM
Dee,

If you read what I linked you will see these laws disenfranchise more than just African Americans. What I am still waiting for is you to respond to the poster's factual notation of the veracity of motivation for these laws not being to prevent fraud but to disenfranchise the poor and certain minorities in certain places. In the West gerrymandering of one form or another has been practiced across the political spectrum since Magna Carta. Deceitfully suggesting this is not an effort to suppress votes is of course misinformed propaganda at its worst. Since next to no voter fraud has been proven in the modern era what are we really talking about here?

As to how great the world might be KJ:

You will have to forgive me for absurd notions like making sure more of us have the opportunity to exercise our right to vote is a far greater national security concern than rolling out more and more Raptors that we will likely never use at $340,000,000 a pop. If Republicans ever rescue the party of Lincoln and revere the now eerily prophetic words of Eisenhower we might yet again have great Americans like all those Republicans that were needed to pass the historic Civil Rights Legislation of the 60s over the objections of Southern Democrat racists. Oh, wait, those folks are all Republicans now. Never mind.

Hijacked by the Teahatters the Republican Party hasn't been anything but the "Party of No" since January '09 when their "leadership" got together on Inauguration Day to plan a strategy to make President Obama a one termer and guys like Mitch McConnel indicating they didn't care how it might hamstring the country. Sadly Old Abe isn't going to stop rolling in his grave for quite some time because there's no Revolution afoot folks, its an all out attempt at a coup.

There is of course always the possibility better Americans will bring the Republican Party back to the one of inclusion it used to be, the one that engaged with factual honesty. Sadly many millions of Republicans have been persuaded to overlook the facts and favor divisive deceit. I hope they aren't paying you too well Dee because IMO and WADR you're about as persuasive as permafrost.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 20 (view)

Does the Supreme Court think that blacks are helpless morons
Posted: 9/2/2016 1:47:08 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/getting-a-photo-id-so-you-can-vote-is-easy-unless-youre-poor-black-latino-or-elderly/2016/05/23/8d5474ec-20f0-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html

"For example, residents can vote with their concealed-carry handgun licenses but not their state-issued student university IDs."

OP,

It was pointed out to you that Republicans have admitted this was done with the primary intent of suppressing likely Democratic votes and YOU IGNORED IT just like Trey Gowdy and his cadre of schmucks did when McCarthy admitted the Benghazzi "investigation" was a political witch hunt. It's a matter of FACT that there's been VERY few cases of proven voter fraud. A couple of years ago I saw a news story on I believe ABC that showed an elderly African-American Woman in Houston that would have to take 4 buses and spend more than 2 hours each way to get to a place to get in line and get an ID IF she has everything they require. With her wheelchair that proved pretty darn impractical.

If Republicans worked to make it EASY for ANYONE to get a photo ID, meaning send out trucks with machines into neighborhoods and do it right in the homes of the disabled, etc., then I'd go along with this. But since they've admitted this is not to guard against fraud but to suppress likely Democratic votes !@#$ them.

OP, it's time to employ some critical thinking and realize that Trump's 40% are loyal on the basis of misogyny, bigotry, and selfishness. Republicans will indeed vote for Secretary Clinton or stay home in considerable numbers. Even with the entirely un American shenanigans of these 14 states Mr. trump has a serious longshot if any to win, unless HE CHEATS. That's why he's started the narrative of Democrats stealing the election already, because he knows most of the more than 300,000,000 of us aren't going to !@ss on the graves of our parents, grandparents, etc., that had to take up the baton in the 40s after Charles Lindbergh and his America First !@#$heads kept us out of WWII far to long and sealed the deaths of millions that very well could have lived. "America First" is unequivocally unAmerican and will not stand despite the deceitful efforts of unAmerican folks like yourself OP.

"Think! It's very patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty.

"Let Freedom Ring!" For everyone.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 1464 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 6/1/2016 5:20:14 PM
Where were all you e-mail nazis when Bush-Cheney got caught deleting over 20,000,000 on a server belonging to the RNC in 2007?

May came and went without indictment. What do you think now Spy?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 47 (view)

Foreign Policy: Trump VS Hillary
Posted: 5/7/2016 10:37:50 AM
Chinook,

Are you determined to misrepresent reality in almost everything you post. With all due respect just say no to being a deceitful posterior orifice.

https://files.datapress.com/london/dataset/population-change-1939-2015/historical%20population%201939-2015.pdf

CONGRATULATIONS MAYOR KHAN!
 Double Cabin
Msg: 1204 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 5/7/2016 10:29:19 AM
Remember how AJ and others were convinced there would be an indictment, and now there's just a possibility of a deposition. LMFAO

Republicans have done everything they can to cast doubt upon Secretary Clintons character, getting millions of ignoramuses among us to hate her just because...of nothing. Isn't it funny that the candidate they now have to support has proven to be far more dishonest than either Secretary Cinton or Senator Sanders?

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/mar/27/final-five-truth-o-meter/
 Double Cabin
Msg: 2886 (view)

Trump for President / Melania is just toooooo Hawt
Posted: 4/30/2016 7:25:32 AM
Paulsen has been dead almost 20 years.

"Smother Democracy." Wow, talk about being detached from reality. Trump has shown the most un-democratic ken of any candidate out there. Those were Mexican AMERICANS friend. Tell me if some Mexican came along and suggested marginalizing whites you wouldn't be protesting?

I think the only candidates Secretary Clinton would rather face would be the even more clownish Palin, Bachman, or Jindahl. Donaldo is sure to loose by double digits in the popular vote and a whole lot more in the electoral college.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 21 (view)

Would you switch parties?
Posted: 4/30/2016 7:17:35 AM
OP,

You are either in serious denial or REALLY not listening to Bernie. He essentially conceded when he said his continued candidacy was about issues and no longer the "election" [nomination.] His continued campaign is about the platform and possibly changing the rules/process for future cycles when it comes to super delegates, etc.

As much as you want him to kick her a$$ it is not going to happen because he's not the posterior orifice you want him to be, he ran as a Democrat knowing his candidacy was ultimately an incredible long shot, and when the dust settles and Secretary Clinton not only has more delegates but millions of more votes he will graciously accept reality and support her as he's assured us he will. He got traction, now he's taking advantage of an opportunity to potentially shape the Democratic agenda going forward

I asked you to articulate your REAL issues with Secretary Clinton. Any reason you will not, or are you just here to try and divide the Democratic party and nothing more? Honestly, what is the purpose of all your non sequitur tripe?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 4/29/2016 4:58:18 PM
My proverbial gawd; OP if you can't see Bernie would have an even more obstructionist Congress than our first non-northern European President and get next to nothing done you really have no grasp of American Political Reality. Apparently you see supporting Hillary as support for the status quo, I see it as embracing the far and away most qualified candidate in the field and re-embracing the same policies and people that gave us our greatest period of economic expansion EVER. I also see it as securing and strengthening basic human decencies like women's healthcare. I see it as embracing actual religious freedom, not the "freedom" to impose your mythology on others. I see it as a vote against misogyny. I see it as a vote against the insanity that has gripped this country since Robert McFarlane made all those trips to Tehran and prolonged the hostage crisis to get Mr. Raygun the office.

Bernie ran as a Democrat, and unlike the imbeciles on the other side of the aisle he is going to support his party's nominee and has SAID SO. You can't "for the life of you" see Sanders supporters ultimately voting for Hillary? If you write his name in in a swing state you will essentially be voting for Trump, Cruz, or whoever they pony up in Cleveland. You want to protest the two party system and throw your vote away you'll be doing just what the 85,000 idiots in Florida that voted for Nader in 2000 did.

As for Unions "holding us back:" You think that if Unions were to disappear there would still be generous maternity leave? You think workman's comp claims would stay large enough to get people through catastrophic injury without amassing colossal debt? Do you think assembly line workers should have to pee in a bucket again? The anti-union movement has nothing to do with workers and everything to do with avaricious corporate margins. Sure, there are SOME corrupt unions but the forces of fear and division from the right have made far to many of us a whole lot more than mensa rejects. I don't think you even know what a Right To Work to State is. It's a state where employees serve at the pleasure of their employers, not the other way around. You can be fired in a second, without cause, without severance, without DECENCY. NO MEDIATION. Boy, gotta love that kind of quality of life.

Secretary Clinton has had a far tougher campaign than anyone could have imagined, Senator Sanders put up a good fight, but at least he had the decency to essentially concede when he noted his continued running is about issues, not the election.

It's great to be an idealist, far better than the ignorantly apathetic like Jersey that don't want to understand the substantial differences between the parties; but to not inject a molecule of realism you might as well be talking about Unicorns and Minotaurs. There are indeed things about Secretary Clinton I am not fond of, but unlike that right wing industry of fear and division I'll actually articulate them instead of simply trying to make her look bad with easily documentable false statements and outright lies. If you have a REAL problem with Secretary Clinton lets hear it. Substantiate it, and then lets see if it's as remotely scary as anything the right is offering up now. Yeah, she got paid to speak at Goldman Sachs. Yeah, her husband got a BJ that it took $40,000,000 tax dollars for Kenneth Starr to find out. Yeah, a handful of Americans in Libya died on her watch just like well over a hundred did at embassies and consulates during Bush 43's Administration, yeah she used a non-government e-mail just like Colin Powell and most of Condoleeza Rice's senior staff did; yeah she voted for the Iraq war just like over 70 Senators did with over 70% public support, yeah she got fat and old, yeah she...

So, ladies, honestly, given the reality of our ACTUAL choices what are your REAL problems with Secretary Clinton that lead you to suggest de-facto voting for her ultimate opponent? Let's share some actual critical thinking; lets not just propagate deceitful rhetoric.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!"
 Double Cabin
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 4/29/2016 5:57:55 AM
Conservative sellouts don't support things like planned parenthood. Don't confuse fiscal policies with social ones.

A Sanders supporter typically isn't a supporter of xenophobia and bigotry. The only similarity between Sanders and Trump is both of their inabilities or refusals to articulate how they will achieve the nebulous goals they assert.

There will be a fair number of Republicans voting for Hillary in swing states, just as they did for her husband. 10-20% if Cruz were the nominee, lots will simply stay home if Trump is.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 2664 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 4/14/2016 4:31:55 PM
How do you keep a trump supporter occupied?

Put them in a round room and tell them there's a giant orangeish leprechaun in the corner.

Stay safe New York
 Double Cabin
Msg: 4 (view)

Tear drop camper
Posted: 4/10/2016 7:27:40 AM
Crook catcher is probably right but if you were in bear country and there was a problem bear in the area it's possible they could have enacted a hard-sided vehicle/camper order.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 28 (view)

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People
Posted: 3/23/2016 7:32:44 PM
Onyx,

Thank you for a needed chuckle; sad it comes ar the expense of serious social concern.

Quacker or not Nixon was certainly antisemitic at a minimum. I'm thinking he didn't like the direction Kaliphonia was going, and the challenges African Americans faced fifty years ago endure today from powerful self centered agendas that don't value a far more more perfecet union. Yes, it is true, they are ultimately unAmerican.

Ted Cruz wants stepped up patrols in Muslim American neighborhoods. This country is a lot better than these anachronistic , xenophobic want it to be. Please. for the love of whatever you hold dear, don't turn humanity back 80 years. Those were dark times, they could be far darker now.

There are powers that be that wish to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, and there is definitely a color line right here at home for the uninculsive schmucks. I want safer cities. I want safer schools. I love diversity. I want a lot more than...$350,000,000,000 fighter planes.

Please don' to Trumpatize America. Let freedom ring. For everyone.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 26 (view)

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People
Posted: 3/23/2016 7:32:26 PM
Onyx,

Thank you for a needed chuckle; sad it comes ar the expense of serious social concern.

Quacker or not Nixon was certainly antisemitic at a minimum. I'm thinking he didn't like the direction Kaliphonia was going, and the challenges African Americans faced fifty years ago endure today from powerful self centered agendas that don't value a far more more perfecet union. Yes, it is true, they are ultimately unAmerican.

Ted Cruz wants stepped up patrols in Muslim American neighborhoods. This country is a lot better than these anachronistic , xenophobic want it to be. Please. for the love of whatever you hold dear, don't turn humanity back 80 years. Those were dark times, they could be far darker now.

There are powers that be that wish to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, and there is definitely a color line right here at home for the uninculsive schmucks. I want safer cities. I want safer schools. I love diversity. I want a lot more than...$350,000,000,000 fighter planes.

Please don' to Trumpatize America. Let freedom ring. For everyone.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 787 (view)

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
Posted: 3/23/2016 5:29:22 AM
Did I miss something? Did Trump actually make a policy point other than the ludicrous kwap like build a wall, deport everyone, and don't let certain people in? Did he actually bring up something that could be done to make us more secure? Did he articulate anything of economic substance?

It's natural to be angry, it's inane to simply parrot that anger without concrete steps to address the underlying conditions of that anger. Trump has given you NOTHING of substance.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 2196 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/19/2016 7:14:44 AM
With all due respect with the exception of Israel almost all of our foreign economic and military aid goes to developing countries. So yeah, if Nigeria, Egypt, etc. give us any lip I say cut 'em off. Given that reality I don't understand what you're talking about Crookcatcher since almost all the criticism on this issue has come from the G8?

Trying to discount foreign consternation of the rise of Facism in our country is to try and help that machine of division and destruction rise even more. Any American that isn't embarrassed by the entirely unAmerican suggestions from Trump is with all due respect and unequivocally an American in name only. We don't bomb the families of terrorists because we are not supposed to be terrorists ourselves. We don't try and make social pariahs out of desperate illegal immigrants instead of recognizing the only real way to stop illegal immigration is to get Americans actually willing to fill those jobs and holding the corporate interests that lure these desperate immigrants to the country accountable instead of incessantly/proverbially slapping them on the wrist. Bush 43 had a majority in Congress but didn't do anything about illegal immigration because he knows that it benefits wealthier Americans, keeps food prices down for consumers, and next to no US Citizen is willing to work for fecal material. Republicans crying about it now is on the level of them crying about debt when Republican Administrations are responsible for the vast majority of that accumulation despite the deceitful proclamation of Repugnants. Where were these schmucks when Ronald Reagen did almost the exact same executive action President Obama did? And they "think" Hillary is a slave to what is politcally expedient for her. Sadly laughing my posterior off.

The previous Administration got the world to hate us again. Along with inane economic "policies" that more than doubled the debt on the books and far more off the books that deceitful Republicans blame our 44th President for now. Do you realize how many mensa rejects out there don't understand this President inherited the worst financial crisis of our lifetimes? Any economist worth their salt recognizes that at best 911 was a $40,000,000,000 hit; yet the 43rd Administration used 911 as an excuse for military buildup/spending only Ronald Reagan showed more irresponsibility with when he presided over the tripling of the debt. In fairness to Reagan although he couldn't recall anything more than 50 times in the Iran Contra hearings at least he didn't issue/state more than 200 false statements like Bush 43 did leading up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Trump in his current incarnation is a national cancer, and any Republican renouncing him is acting to save, not destroy their party; with all due respect Deeristrate suggesting otherwise is entirely crazy to put it as kindly as possible. Rubio had a chance to win in November, now Hillary has a clear path to the Presidency despite the frantic lies from the right. Some people will call it keeping the status quo. I call it not jumping off a cliff like a bunch of lemmings.

In my opinion if you're angry education and a willingness to recognize reality for what it truly is is far better than letting some Republican schmuck indoctrinate you with utter falsehoods.

"Think! It's very patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 67 (view)

The Legalization of Marijuana
Posted: 3/10/2016 6:24:06 PM
Sweet non-rebuttal there OP. LMFAO. Good night...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 Double Cabin
Msg: 45 (view)

Why Is The GOP, In Such Shambles ?
Posted: 3/10/2016 6:19:43 PM
Republican efforts to dumb down the country have backfired on them. Their divisive politics work in Red States. Almost all of them, aside with the ones blessed with lots of natural resources like here in Wyoming, take more per capita from the Treasury than they put in while the Californias, Massachusettses, New Jerseys, etc. pick up their slack by getting back far less from the Treasury than they put in. These under educated, angry working class people are now so ignorant they vote against their own interests because the GOP has seized push button issues like abortion, immigration, "defense," etc. that makes them ignore everything else. Their alacrity for divisiveness has divided their own party and the Teabaggers have hijacked leadership.

Meanwhile educated moderates have no choice but to gravitate towards a balance against the imbeciles representing the dumbed down masses on The Hill. If Donald or Eduardo Rafael gets the nod they are going to loose because 10-20% of sane, moderate Republicans will stay home or vote for Secretary Clinton because they're smart enough to want no part of Repugnanticans.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 65 (view)

The Legalization of Marijuana
Posted: 3/10/2016 6:00:14 PM
In Colorado Opioid use has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since legalization. For people that get hooked on opioids it's too late to tun to pot. They go for heroin when the effectiveness of their pills ware of. Opioid abuse and alcoholism lead to many problems like domestic violence. When you see an article about pot making someone crazy it's amazing how many times well down the road it becomes clear they were also ingesting far more destructive substances at the same time.

The Black Market is the most destructive force in society; if your gangs are concentrating on Marijuanna instead of opioids they are mensa rejects for sure, not nearly as much money and far harder to get caught. Could not some of the taxes on pot sales go to gang mitigation?

OP, do you drink? Anyone that drinks and has any semblance of an objection to Mary Jane is with all due respect and IMO not thinking critically whatsoever. The only reason why Mary Jane became illegal was because it was an obvious threat to the pharmaceutical, alcohol, and tobacco industries. Refer Madness was about as deceitful as Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz is today.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 2 (view)

HELP SAVE A LIFE TODAY
Posted: 3/8/2016 5:48:57 AM
Time for the tinfoil hat mat. Just what EXACTLY is it you "think" Secretary Clinton should be indicted for? Certainly not the e-mails, that's not going anywhere, and certainly not Benghazzi. So EXACTLY what egregious action let alone crime has Mrs. Clinton comitted?

Could you respond with the context of reality, not just the typical rightwing unsubstantiated tripe?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 17 (view)

To pee....or not to pee....that is the question!
Posted: 3/8/2016 5:45:26 AM
Let's suppose you have a son that identifies as female. Would you like him going into a men's restroom and getting the !@#$ kicked out of him ?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 1821 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 3/4/2016 7:17:42 PM
It is of course not an employer's responsibility to ENFORCE immigration law. It is however of course their responsibility to ABIDE by immigration law. .If you don't think corporations in this country have by-in-large been given a pass on this issue you're even less of a human being than I'd previously imagined.

When it comes to the precepts of logic the best way to address a problem is to minimize it at its SOURCE. Jobs awaiting illegal immigrants are the source of any so called "immigration problem." People that like to divide others of course suggest otherwise. Revised job reports show 242,000 new jobs in February and unemployment holding steady at 4.9% after this President inherited double digit unemployment. Before some mensa reject comes in here and ignorantly postulates about "cooked numbers" any rational and informed human being knows that while the global economy teeters ours is a beacon despite a less than prudent stimulus stimulus 7 years ago and almost 3/4 of a decade of Repugnantican obstructionism, nemployment is down significantly by ANY measure. If you don't know what President Eisenhower said about our Military Industrial Complex I encourage you to look where your dollars really go.

I thank every marvelous Mexican and Moldovan, every good person that makes our world not just far more interesting but easy too.

So with all due respect and IMHO it is now clear Spy is simply parroting the lunacy of the lunatic far right fringe. IMO there's a possibility he's a plant to rile the likes of me up. Whatever the case nothing like the avoidance of real issues in favor of poorly attempted character assassination or inanely considered misdirection to make one wonder how we survive as a species.

Thanks for not blowing this wonderful big blue ball of water up friends. Just waiting for someone to inanely suggest Repugnanticans somehow make us safer.

Show ALL Forums