Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sure-Fire First-Date Killers
 artbbm
Msg: 130 (view)

Sure-Fire First-Date Killers
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:36:46 PM
well the last date from here that i went on was simply meet at a park for a walk...sounds simple ...at least that was what her husband thought when he caught us..........

the first date on pof was nice when we were cooking out but when her daughter ( off her prozac) came after me with an eight inch butcher knife and I had to take it away from her and handcuff her to restrain her......I am a cop by proffession........LETS BE CAREFUL OUT THERE..............................................................................LMAO..NOW................
 ARTBBM
Msg: 74 (view)

Baby Boomer profile reviews...get 'em here!
Posted: 1/26/2008 7:10:33 PM
Please have a look at my profile. Its hard to believe at 48 i'm looking for a date. It doesn't come easy.

thanks and have a good day
Michael (artbbm)
 ARTBBM
Msg: 471 (view)

full-time single dads
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:02:00 PM
I HAVE BEEN A SINGLE DAD OF FOUR KIDS FOR THREE AND A HALF YEARS SINCE THIER MOM LEFT FOR ANOTHER MAN 20 YEARS YOUNGER. ANYBODY CAN BE A DAD BUT A REAL MAN TAKES CARE OF HIS KIDS NO MATTER WHAT WOMEN THINK OF US.

Show ALL Forums