Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: asian girl who has never dated or had a asian bf before
 Paradise3921
Msg: 37 (view)

asian girl who has never dated or had a asian bf before
Posted: 7/8/2008 1:20:15 PM
White guys who answer these posts always leave this out of their argument about how it's ok for everybody including Asian guys to accept these relationships when these are the same people who would denounce relationships between Asian males and white females. This is obvious by the way the white media in this country pair up Asian females with White males 90-99% of the time when the majority of Asian relationships are between Asian females and Asian males. The media doesn't do this to women of any other race hence you don't see those women have a thing for white males in the same proportion as Asian females.

The problem with the distortion of Asian interracial relationships is that the media gives a thumbs up to Asian female interracial relationships-showing this mostly with white males, sometimes with black males and almost never with Hispanic males and you get the mirroring effect of social dynamics for Asians in this country. One has to ask why the media continues to portray Asian females with nonAsian males the majority of the time when Asian female Asian males male up the majority of Asian relationships in this country. The media doesn't do this with women of any other race.
 Paradise3921
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 7/5/2008 9:28:17 AM
Asian American females often assert that Asian males are intolerant of Asian female/white male interracial relationships yet the truth is that any intolerance with Asian interracial relationships exists with white males who support Asian female/White male relationships yet denounce Asian male/white female relationships or any relationship involving white females and nonwhite males in general. Not only do white males have a history of violence and prohibition against these kinds of relationships but they have shown their discontent of these relationships through violence, laws that inhibit these relationships and in modern times divergent depictions of support for white males in interracial relationships and disapproval of Asian males in relationships with white females and any relationships of nonwhite males with white females in general.

Asian females do not have the right to question Asian male tolerance towards Asian female interracial relationships with white males as Asian males have been more than tolerant with these kinds of relationships probably to a fault. The fact that there aren't news stories about Asian males acting disapprovingly towards AF/WM relationships by spitting, punching, verbally abusing or trying to physically or socially inhibit these relationships prove that Asian males are more decent guys than white guys when it comes to these kinds of relationships. White males have had a history of inhibiting their women from having relationships with nonwhite males even to this day through violence, passing of laws, social and media conditioning and other despicable acts of intolerance.
 Paradise3921
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 7/3/2008 8:38:49 PM
To all my Asian brothers, don’t get trap in the stereotypes, labels and propagandas. You are so much better than you know. I had many girls in my lifetime, and they all vary in ages and ethnicity, once they have me they can’t get enough, they keep coming back for more and more, but I’m very selective. The following are some excerpt from the emails I’ve been receiving from ladies, mostly Caucasian.

- “Tell me more about yourself, you handsome thing, you.”
- “LOL You have a great sense of humor !!”
- “Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
- “Congratulations! I have voted you the hottest guy around! And your prize is ...????????”
-“Love the profile and I think your looking hot, just a little G.U.D. (geographically UN desirable) this is frustrating!”
-“You sound like a really cool and wonderful person”
-“I felt happy, safe and comfortable with you”

Thanks God I'm Asian, I really love myself...therefore I can love others.
P.S. Can someone pass me the mirror please...lol
 Paradise3921
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 7/3/2008 9:40:17 AM
UCBerkMaiden, I find you are very attractive!

Show ALL Forums