Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: We broke up two years ago but are still txtin most days... I dont get it
 the_better_one
Msg: 15 (view)

We broke up two years ago but are still txtin most days... I dont get it
Posted: 7/11/2011 3:23:10 AM
I to have been brok withmy ex for a year and text almost everyday. I still love her dearly but she does not feel the same. She has made it clear but her friendship means a lot so I put up with my heartache and talk to her to keep her in my life.

I kno the pain you are in when you spill your heart and get nothing back, i have done that many times with her. I agree you need to move on bc i kno this is what i need to do to.

you just got to kno if you can handle him not being interested and still talk....you kno your heart better then anyone!! GOOD LUCK!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 13 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/9/2011 10:53:43 AM
MI..all my kids kno is of me with a woman..they were too young to remeber their dad before he wad gone and then i was in a long term commited relationship with a woman that helped raise them so there has been no change in theeir lives that way... they only kno me as a gay mom BUT not even that bc I AM MOM not a gay mom bc i am normal to them and gay has NOTHING to do with IT!!!! I am simply their mom!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 11 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/9/2011 10:21:15 AM
Conscious soul..all i can say is AMEN!! you said it!! I did not flip a coin one day and decied to change my sexual orentaion. I lived as i was told to live for many year s and then finally had the curage to come out and was the best day of my life...accepting me for me and fit right in my own skin.....

I believe my kids are ok with me being who i am. They are not afraid to tell their friends or kids at school. i am not a secret... this whole post was to find out how to find a way to let my kids kno that even tho i date i am still there for them and there mom...whether i am dating a woman or man should not MATTER!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 9 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/9/2011 5:24:04 AM
I have read all that you have said and really like all that you have said. MOST of you have put a lot of thought into your commets and I appreacieate it all!!

as for MAY I..you need to do somthing other then put me down for being gay, the way you post I am a person who has a differant woman at my door every night and TRUST me I DO NOT!! I have been single now for over a year and have two women in my life and pushed them away to make sure my kids were happy. so do not say I have another nocker at my door each day.

and her relationship with her dad has nothing to do with me being gay. She is a child and wants to kno her dad so i do not stop her. That does not change that i wish to have a fufilling relationshiop with both her and my son but also another woman.

For you MI to sit and judge i ask you, are you in a relationship?? and if so is judged by if it with another woman or man>> Y am i judged bc i am with another woman and not a man, would you of responded to this post if i was not a lesbian?????????????????????
 the_better_one
Msg: 7 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/8/2011 6:53:20 AM
Ok My I, you took that statement wrong, I had kids because I wanted kids. I love my children with all i have. I had children with a man to cover my being gay bc i could not imagine my life without my father in it and wld of lost him and rest of family if out, which eventually did happen.

I do not down there dad to them. My daughter writes her dad in prison. You sure are good looking at statement and turning it totatlly around....
 the_better_one
Msg: 6 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/7/2011 11:56:47 PM
I had my kids while married to a man but he was my best friend and we got married to have a family bc i needed the world (my family) to think i was straight. But he screwed up and is not in our lives now. my kids have only known me as gay bc their dad went to prison when they were 6 months and 18 months old and at that time i came out. i want my kids to have a full family but sometimes that always isnt in the cards but I do want to feel that it is ok to date.
 the_better_one
Msg: 2 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/7/2011 5:50:30 AM
thank you ... nice differant view... and btw my daughter is fine with me being gay...and i dont force anything on them and dont involve them until feel appropriate!! just saying!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 1 (view)

my spider
Posted: 7/7/2011 4:02:10 AM
I never dreamed that having a pet spider would turn so many women away. It is insane. He is sweet and nonpoisones and my pet. I dont freak when someone has a dog or snake so why care that i have a spider. Its like they look at ME differant once they kno that. All creatures need love!!! and I love my spider creep!!!!

ps you can see a pic of him on my profile!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 1 (view)

Over protective child
Posted: 7/7/2011 3:37:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone else is go ing thru this or has and has any advice. My son could careless if i have a girlfriend in my life or not but my daughter is a whole other story. She hates it when i meet someone new and if i want to date them she gets angry.
any advice?
 the_better_one
Msg: 57 (view)

What is it that excites a man about two women being together?
Posted: 7/6/2011 7:02:37 AM
As a gay woman i hate it when a man says he is a lesbian in a mans body. Why do they feel the need to see two woman?? I DO NOT KNO!@!!! i agree with someone that sd ask him to be with a man and see if the talk dont stop!! If YOU want to be with a woman be with one but nut bc a man wants you to be!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 32 (view)

Am I wrong not to have anything to do with my mother?
Posted: 7/6/2011 6:58:13 AM
OP....being a mother i pray everyday that my children will never hate me or feel as you do or as i do toward my mother. I live to do best by them even when i fail i am doing my best. my mother wont have nothing to do with my or my kids bc i am gay, actually sd would accept me as a murderer before a gay daughter. i love my kids unconditionally and dont have that frommy mom...just be you and move on..let go of it before it destroys you...
 the_better_one
Msg: 459 (view)

At what age do you Just Give Up?
Posted: 7/6/2011 12:56:44 AM
never..i am almost 40..next yr..and have been burned to the limit but i believe there is a true love out there for me!! there has to be!!! i am way to pretty to stay single forever!!!
 the_better_one
Msg: 69 (view)

Public Affection? What is your take on it?
Posted: 7/6/2011 12:51:30 AM
i think there is nothing wrong with pda...i kno sometimes it is hard on some people to see two women holding hands but it is a new day and age and wake up we aint going away!! so if i hold my gf hand and you dont like it...guess what dont look!!!

Show ALL Forums