Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: wanting to meet....
 LadySask
Msg: 11 (view)

wanting to meet....
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:56:21 AM
For sure he is not available to you now or in the future, drop him quick and don"t waste another second on this fella!
 LadySask
Msg: 34 (view)

if your looking for sex, exit my profile
Posted: 5/8/2012 7:50:38 AM
I disagree with you abelian, why would women who advertise for sex be more picky...I would say the opposite is more likely true or would make no difference at all.. and I think being picky is a great way to be IMHO.
 LadySask
Msg: 52 (view)

First Date Expectations - Over 50
Posted: 10/17/2011 1:36:14 PM
You poor lady! No one deserves that kind of treatment no matter what. I have had a few similiar experiences myself, not fun in the least. The last date I was on the fella was pretty insistant in knowing how many dates it would take before I had sex with him...five, twelve....he felt he was a handsome stud and had a huge sense of entitlement because of his looks. Well...how about never, he made me want to puke then run~! Ain't no way to treat a lady...ever!

Show ALL Forums