Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: We fight like we've been married for years but its only been 16 mnths
 Afterpartyfinder
Msg: 249 (view)

We fight like we've been married for years but its only been 16 mnths
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:11:36 AM
My wife and I met 6 years and 2500 miles ago on POF. I first talked to Allison on her birthday, we were both living in Florida. I was seeing a few other women when we met but it didn't get serious until a few months after her birthday. Allison has teenage daughter but when I met her her daughter was only 8. Allison was 12 months after she left her daughters father and moved to florida. I was amazed that someone could go a year with out any passion, sex or companionship.We hit it off very well. I told her I would not marry her for 5 years but we married 3 years after we met, I just couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. Now we live in Montana and fight like a married couple but we really do love each other and share so many things in common it would be impossible to list them all. Good luck and happy hunting, yall. Guys heres a tip that help me, whenever you meet any woman anywhere just remember there is a guy out there right now that is already done puttiing up with that chicks crap. Women always remember it is much better to have hope in your soul than it is to have soap in your hole - Chad

Show ALL Forums