Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is red hot romance possible after 50?
 WPS2011
Msg: 186 (view)

Is red hot romance possible after 50?
Posted: 7/28/2011 7:58:39 PM
Get out there and give it an honest try. You might surprise yourself!!!
 WPS2011
Msg: 185 (view)

Is red hot romance possible after 50?
Posted: 7/28/2011 7:56:40 PM
I can actually say YES to this question. I met someone very special on this site. It was wonderful for 8 months, unfortunately we weren't giving up past issues. But it was the best for awhile. I really wish I knew the reason at the time why he didn't and wouldn't talk or see me. I would have forsaken all for him. But he never gave me a choice. I guess you really have to take a leap of faith and hope for the best. I would do it again in a second. There are just too many that want the same thing in life and if you think you could both be happy - try it. Jump and feel it. It's kinda' like the feeling you get on a roller coaster going down a huge incline. To some not a good feeling, others exillerating and some will never "get it". I did and it was great for a while!!!!
 wps2011
Msg: 19 (view)

CHARLESTON, SC Wed.July 27 (7pm) at new scenic (hidden) location
Posted: 7/1/2011 4:50:27 AM
Hi, Ya'll just wondering how the party went as i I had to work. Would love to have another opportunity like that one. Take Care and Good luck.
 wps2011
Msg: 11 (view)

CHARLESTON, SC Wed.July 27 (7pm) at new scenic (hidden) location
Posted: 6/23/2011 7:57:11 PM
I would love to know how the party turned out as I had to work. It sounds like a great place. I hope I can get to the next one.

Show ALL Forums