Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: feeling lost and empty
 ronjon714
Msg: 29 (view)

feeling lost and empty
Posted: 2/19/2013 4:59:51 PM
hey man how r you? i hope you feeling better, i know how r you feeling i had a gf for 6 years we were living together for those 6 years and out of the blue she took all her stuff and left, i was really sad for a while even now when i think about her i feel i knot in my chest or something, but you have to let her go brother i know is really hard thing to do, many ppl use to tell me that before "just let her go" but i was the kind of guy that will check his phone every 5 minutes to c if she text me and u know what , she didn't... just keep you head up, try to do new things, hang out w friends but real friends not friends that will tell you whatever you want to hear find one that is really blunt and that will tell you.. DUDE! YOU BETTER CHILL THE F.... DOWN .... she is gone and if she comes back good if not keep on rocking..You can not prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from nesting in your hair. i hope that helps bro...

Show ALL Forums