Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: unsaved and atheist
 cathysaint
Msg: 37 (view)

unsaved and atheist
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:44:10 AM
"The Judeo-Christian code sanctions slavery, stoning all sorts of people, selling children into sex slavery"

You are trying to compare the world today with ancient times, slavery and selling children was not about religion, it was accepted all over, even our most famous philosphers supported slavery.

"The Theocrats in the US want to return us and the world into such barbaric times"

Unlikely slavery has been abolished across the globe.

Fear mongering.

cathysaint
Msg: 5 (view)

High-flyer or reliability?
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:15:44 AM
Reliabilty, friendship, safe and steady, Im older though so it might be true that as we get older our wants/needs change more.
 cathysaint
Msg: 123 (view)

UK Census next month- who is sleeping in your bed?
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:29:36 AM
I filled it in, but looking at the questions, it was pretty clear that they just want to know who they have let into the country and how many are on benefits, cos when you say working etc you leap about 2 pages forward, and are slowed down if you tick anything to do with race,religion etc.
Big brother, I wonder if politicans get this snooping and what they put down after the expenses scandal and all the criminal activity they have been up to,second homes put as first, while claims etc etc
Yet ms hard working keep nose clean, ticks, 2 people staid over last night, and "oooooohh this calls for an investigation highest importance, religion ticked (security alert) etc

Double standards just
 cathysaint
Msg: 40 (view)

Sharia law in none Muslim Countries ?
Posted: 8/7/2011 5:01:31 AM
"Cathy, that's exactly the problem, but the funny thing is that some twisted so-called radical Muslims interpet the Quran in the same way anti-Islam groups interperet it."

True but we have radicals in all religions, who kill others.

The Muslim religion is the old, We have many peaceful practising Muslims and Im not liking the way they are getting unfairly branded as nutters and terrorists, as a result of the few radicals.
I know of countries where Muslims, Buddhist, Christians etc live peacefully and not a hint of problems.
Seems to me the problems we are facing now are more to do with politics than religion.

cathysaint
Msg: 35 (view)

unsaved and atheist
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:52:30 AM
I agree, but the only difference is I feel its not religion that is at fault itself, but the man that uses it to cause harm to others, and in that respect, I also think its no more to do with religion, rather the abuse of it to further one agenda
According to what ive been told here science and atheists are well linked in some respects,so I have many examples like How its abused, to bring about death, destruction to many.
Depends what way its viewed I guess, cant have one brought into question, without the other
 cathysaint
Msg: 52 (view)

It is not ideal to kill people to change an idea
Posted: 8/7/2011 4:34:16 AM
They are right to stand by their own thoughts, however much crap is thrown at them, at least they are clear in themselves.
Ive always felt that just because one is obeying an order, does not make that order right.

The situation in Palestine, is unbelievable and some of the attacks are in breach of UN and the whole thing is in breach of international law.
We are seen as illegal occupants

When I see pictures of civilans being blown to bits, women, kids ,men

I think " should we have not evolved more than this by now?"

We are trying to bring democracy to these countries? we dont even have democracy in our own countries.
We did not even get a vote on Lisbon treaty, after being promised one, and Ireland returned a vote of no, and was made to take that vote again till it returned a yes.

So what democracy are they bringing, dictatorship.

The private contracts , the oil deals,banks, all the profits being made by a few, to cause misery on the masses is shocking.
Okay lets take the belief that this was a war on terror

Hundreds of thousand civilans have died
Soldiers coming home in coffins, fighting taliban, that never got beat by soviets,Israel, UK, with US backing to date.
Was all that death worth it? what has been achieved? the ophans of the soviets fight, have all trained up for this fight and are angry.
We turned on them, while supplying the weapons tothem to cause our troops harm.
Pretty messed up.
Its caused terrorist groups all over the show, so more loss of life, and at the end of the day we need to ask ourselves this, if our country was invaded, our civilans blown up, and forced into submission and taking democracy, what do you think would happen?
Cos two wrongs have never made a right.

cathysaint
Msg: 33 (view)

unsaved and atheist
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:43:30 AM
The post can be summed up as good cop bad cop

Atheists= good
Religious=bad

Not at all Judgmental and superior are we

Atheists have a strong Moral guide, if most of the population like being insulted on a regular basis that is x
 cathysaint
Msg: 32 (view)

unsaved and atheist
Posted: 8/7/2011 3:32:11 AM
"Most atheists have a sense of intrinsic morality (a sense of natural law)"

"The atheist follows no prescribed religious ethical code"

They follow something, if the first statement of yours is true

"Man is not generally by nature the unsaved evil degenerate that religion makes him out to be."
Assumption

" He is more often than not compassionate and considerate of his fellow man."
I beg to differ, looking at how much bad is done in the world to fellow men, not just religious people but Athesists plastered over the news that rape,beat and murder fellow humans

cathysaint
Msg: 143 (view)

religion as a weapon
Posted: 8/7/2011 2:52:29 AM
"
Actually, had the war not ended when it did, there would have been more deaths and more suffering exponentially. The alternative invasion plans estimated total casualties in the millions"

How do you know? were you told that? I thought you deal in facts? proof please and that means hard evidence.

So according to you, they were helping mankind

Good to know!
 cathysaint
Msg: 142 (view)

religion as a weapon
Posted: 8/7/2011 2:44:45 AM
Its doesnt matter how you dress it up, if it was not for science we would not have Nukes.
So to say religion and people like us are dangerous, is like pot,kettle.black coming from a place that could be deemed as without morals, they knew what they know and what they are used for, what they are doing ,they know they will be used to kill people, therefore as guilty as the men who order it
In fact could even be worse, cos without their f ing help there would be none to drop
 cathysaint
Msg: 473 (view)

Aqualung Strange & Beautiful
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:04:38 PM
I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart, unseen.
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you,
I'll be the first thing you see,
And you'll realise that you love me.

Yeah...
Yeah...

Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep,
I'll put a spell on you,
And when I wake you,
And you'll realise that you love me.

I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep 'cos I'll put a spell on you,
And when I wake you,
And you'll realise that you love me, yeah...

Yeah...
Yeah...
Yeah...
Yeah...

cathysaint
Msg: 141 (view)

religion as a weapon
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:48:52 PM
I did not mean who ordered dropping it, I meant who made it.
This was science in the making, wiping out how many people? also the after effects that people suffered from.

A weapon indeed
 cathysaint
Msg: 108 (view)

Can someone explain why pot smoking is acceptable in adults
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:42:19 PM
Also the heavy smoking kills advertising, warning people of the dangers, there is all manner of posions in cigs and 2,000 chemicals, they do everything to warn people, but withdraw them and criminalise it, same with alcohol.
Herbs that do nothing, all this pressure and legal pressures
Seems they pick and choose who to go after.
Profit is more important to them than health, which confirms my belief that the herb industy is only under pressure by profitable companies fear of losing money
 cathysaint
Msg: 107 (view)

Can someone explain why pot smoking is acceptable in adults
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:29:54 PM
"Pot is a plant derived from Mother Nature and is well known to prevent cancer as well as heal many cancers...it is medicinal. The government does not want to lose the "elites" power of the pharmacutical businesses so it remains unlawful...alcohol is a far worse drug"

I agree, When we look at nature and what is in place, we have been brainwashed by these Pharmacutical businesses and government to believe they are all very bad, reality is lots of drugs they put out can have very bad side effects, yet herbs seems to have little or none

Which is interesting, also while I agree that the herb industry needs to be regulated, the EU rulings at the moment as so ridiculous, like the herbs have to have a proven track record over like 50 years type of thing, I do wonder if its just that the pharmacutical industy is suffering a case of sour grapes from profit loss as although they are a a multi billion industry, the herb companies are now seeing profits towards the same.

The side effects of some drugs are worse than the problems, and also over the counter medication is seen as mostly managing problems, not curing them, so the person has to keep taking them in order to relieve symptoms.
 cathysaint
Msg: 54 (view)

Evolution vs Creationism/Intelligent Design
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:13:50 PM
"think science has enjoyed an extraordinary success because it has such a limited and narrow realm in which to focus its efforts. Namely, the physical universe." ~Ken Jenkins

cathysaint
Msg: 140 (view)

religion as a weapon
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:11:51 PM
Religion as a weapon, how about science as a weapon

The atom bomb.
 cathysaint
Msg: 471 (view)

Tasmin Archer Sleeping Satellite
Posted: 8/6/2011 8:00:54 PM
I blame you for the moonlit sky
and the dream that died
with the eagles' flight
I blame you for the moonlit nights
when I wonder why
are the seas still dry?
don't blame this sleeping satellite

Did we fly to the moon too soon
did we squander the chance
in the rush of the race
the reason we chase is lost in romance
and still we try
to justify the waste
for a taste of man's greatest adventure

and the dream that died
with the eagles' flight
blame you for the moonlit nights
when I wonder why
are the seas still dry?

have we lost what it takes to advance?
have we peaked too soon?
if the world is so green
then why does it scream under a blue moon
we wonder why
If the earth's sacrificed
for the price of it's greatest treasure

and the dream that died
with the eagles' flight
when I wonder why
are the seas still dry?

and when we shoot for the stars
what a giant step
have we got what it takes
to carry the weight of this concept
or pass it by like a shot in the dark
miss the mark with a sense of adventure

and the dream that died
with the eagles' flight
when I wonder why
are the seas still dry?

cathysaint
Msg: 26 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:54:37 PM
The same as your quoting has to do with topic NOTHING
 cathysaint
Msg: 25 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:43:46 PM
Yes ,we can all quote people

"Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the Earth at the right distance from the Sun to receive proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance"

Sir Issac Newton
 cathysaint
Msg: 24 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:18:54 PM
Well you have got a cheek, Personal attacks on YOU.

Would you like me to pull up all comments (sorry) personal attacks on myself, including calling me a troll, trolling the boards etc.

Yes
As goes for derails and off topic, I was neither before YOU kept derailing me and pushing the topics another way
Just so you can then turn round and say all that

clever but pointless
also it is not just a science forum but one for theories too.

Remember that in future before crying about others
 cathysaint
Msg: 23 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:58:57 PM
I have no idea what you are on about?

Hyjacking threads, I simply comment on them, is that against terms and conditions, if so I wont comment at all.
 cathysaint
Msg: 46 (view)

What Human Achievement is Worth All the Misery We Create?
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:51:35 PM
"What have we achieved as human beings that's worth all the pain and suffering we create in the world? Specifically all the pain and suffering we direct towards other sentient creatures, including other human beings"

Well my belief is that almighty hopes that if only a few of us develop in the way were were Orignally designed and intended for
It will be achieved.
Too much suffering has been allowed to go on ,thoughout history we have probably had less than 295 day free from some type of war going on.

He has more faith in us than we in ourselves.

Its a great shame we have repeated patterns in history, because most of history only show us, how not to be.

The soul evolves for eternity, and I believe that reincarnation is simply our spirits way of keep trying at it, cos it is not succeding down here, due to all the murky energy and bloodshed and hostility.
So to me reincarnation is not a positive concept as if we evolved here (all the odds are against us) we would evolve in a way that would take us on a higher level not the same level over and over.
Depressing really
 cathysaint
Msg: 34 (view)

Would vegi/vegans eat meat if?
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:33:19 PM
Yes I agree with that, but sometimes extreme terms hit the mark, rather than being an actual way of thinking.
When it comes to faith, most people are that way inclined, they either have faith or they dont.

Christian/Atheist
 cathysaint
Msg: 22 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:27:34 PM
Ha, dont ever become a psychiatrist will you
You get everything wrong,and it just shows how narrow minded your type are.
 cathysaint
Msg: 21 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 6:11:57 PM
You probably think Im gullible dont you?, Well ok Im going to do some more research and find some names to healers that may be of interest, that might give you some proof, and also open your mind to this energy healing.
 cathysaint
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2011 5:54:37 PM
That Jefferey Dahmer is sick in the head, what a sick puppy.
It says he killed men and ate them, and ate their body parts, he only got caught ,when a man broke free and flagged down a passing police car (angel helpers)
I cant believe we have to live amoungst these people, we had fred and rose west killers, but I dont think they ate them.

If this is not proof to you as an atheist that the devil exists ,I dont know what is.
And if the devil exists, god does too

cathysaint
Msg: 20 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:46:38 PM
I have also read we have a healer practising In harley street, who healed a patient who could not walk, by getting them to imagine their mind focusing on the spinal cord and things
and no I dont remember his name.
I also read of these healers here, that can do very similar to dean krafts healing.
I know when I go for my healing to cleanse my electric magnetic field, I feel so calm and grounded.
 cathysaint
Msg: 19 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:40:12 PM
So you think he is a fake, typical ,why dont you get a clue and stick it under a microscope.
Look at all the universities he has been involved with.
When I watched the movie, it was the scientists who went after him, not the other way round.
Dean kraft did not even like his abilities as they scared him, but he was pushed to prove himself to them, as the head of the reasearch had a child in a comma and had heard about him, and wanted to check healers out.
It was a very good movie, and how do you explain a healer that Knew just by looking at someones aura that he had a serious problem and alerted my friend to this, who feels guilty to this day for not telling his work mate what that healer had said, cos this young man died several weeks later.
Now if that is not proof for you ,I dont know what is.
 cathysaint
Msg: 11 (view)

Any mysterious strangers in your dreams?
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:23:51 PM
I love dreams, I subscribed to an online dream Journel so I can keep a track of the ones I find interesting, and see if there are any patterns.
They do interpret them for you, but to me this interpretation is basic and like my dream dictonary, so I take no notice of the interpretations themselves.
I know a lot are linked to Jesus, Crosses, houses or churches and sometimes Cults or dark forces and running.
Once there was a tall stranger, I saw his face clearly as he walked down the stairs.
Mills & boon type, the house looked dusky and there was no wallpaper on the walls, but I saw a wooden cross on the wall.
He said, hurry up and get ready for Church, as the service starts a 4am.

I ran into the bathroom and jumped into the water and quickly put some clothes on but we arrived too late, at these big gates there was a notice saying

"What do you want now?" moritified, put me in a bad mood the whole of the next day
 cathysaint
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2011 5:11:21 PM
So they did eat people, thank you, so the TV is actually correct in its summary.

Thought so.
Nothing News of the world about that then, yuk though.
 cathysaint
Msg: 18 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:00:24 PM
Well first I heard of this man, was when I watched a film called a touch of hope, on true movies.
He seemed real genuine, and look he is scientifically documented and had medical supervision, and doctors refer patients to him.

How could that be if he was fake, and anyway maybe he does not want to take James Randis test.
I dont blame him, his too busy healing
 cathysaint
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2011 4:52:56 PM
No I know nothing of the place, so I doubt they really ate people, but it read that way on the dicovery channel, it said they were going to check out to see if people get eaten
Dont blame me, that is the discovery channel for you
 cathysaint
Msg: 38 (view)

Sharia law in none Muslim Countries ?
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:44:17 PM
Anchises, This is the problem, things get twisted all the time, take the bible, if we took that word for word, you can beat your kids and all sorts of things.
I could start taking things out of the bible, that could pretty much justify so many unkind things, it would be worrying.
Oh course I will not cos its all down to interpretation, so a pointless exercise, and by no means a measure of morals
 cathysaint
Msg: 17 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:33:40 PM
Oh dear, Well what about his other clients, are they ok?
 cathysaint
Msg: 28 (view)

Who would eat soylent green?
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:29:45 PM
This is unbelievable, on discovery channel it tlks about only making cannabalism illegal in somewhere called new guinea in the 1970s.
I hope they did not eat people anyway
 cathysaint
Msg: 15 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/5/2011 8:30:12 PM
Dean Kraft gives his own explanation of his Energy Healing Therapy (also known as Psychic Healing and non-religious laying on of hands)…….

“In my opinion, Energy Healing activates the Mind/Body Connection. Energy healing can unblock and balance the patient’s natural energy fields in order to catalyst their own healing system to start to correct itself, to function properly. As I try to help someone with a health problem, I visualize the area or areas that are diseased. For example – if a person has liver tumors that medical science has deemed ‘hopeless’, I would then “see” or “imagine” the tumors shrinking – and most of the time, this action actually creates a physical change.

Some of the time, I work just above the body’s surface – the ‘auric body’ that extends up to a few feet from the patient’s skin. Other times, I very gently touch the head and neck areas and work on certain energy points on their limbs to stimulate the blood circulation, which carries the energy throughout the body. There is a very INTUITIVE process to my energy healing work.

As well, while I’m working with the person, I’ll frequently have them use various visual techniques during the session to A) get them more relaxed, making them more open to absorb my energy and B) have the patients actually participate and stimulate their own ‘mind/body connection’ and visualize themselves shrinking their Own tumors and “seeing” themselves well, doing some activity they enjoyed doing before they became ill. Herein lies the Mind/Body Connection."

The fact that Dean Kraft has subjected himself to medical and scientific investigation over these many years and has achieved such successful results is what always set him apart from all other Energy Healers.

Dean Kraft has been an energy healer for the last 35 years. He has helped the majority of the people that sought him out -- those that medical science have given up on. Dean has become world-renown because he is the most medically documented and scientifically studied laying-on-of-hands energy healer. This is due in no small part to his amazing success rate and his willingness to subject himself to paranormal, medical, healing, and scientific research. Dean Kraft is not a medical doctor - and does not practice medicine in any way, shape, or form.

Dean Kraft is the only non-religious laying-on-of-hands energy healer that works successfully with most forms of cancer. In many cases he has been the catalyst of full remissions and complete cures for people suffering with the worst types of malignant metastatic cancers known to mankind. These are cancers that have spread throughout numerous organs, as well as, in some cases, into the patients' lymphatic system.

Some examples -- liver, pancreas, kidney, lungs, breast, ovarian, cervical, prostatic, brain tumors such as glioblastoma multiforme and other brain malignancies. His successes are validated by all of the known testing procedures performed by traditional Western medicine (MRIs, CTs, PET scans, X-rays, sonograms, bone marrow tests, blood studies, etc.). Other cancers like Leukemia, Hodgkins, and Multiple Myeloma have also been positively responsive to Dean's treatment.

As well, the patients' own subjective impressions of the severity of pain, fatigue level, and overall improvement in the quality of their lives and more hopeful frame of mind are all taken into account. Just the fact that they have survived - living their lives many years past their doctor's dire prognosis is proof in itself. There are patients today that Dean saw over thirty-five years ago that remain cancer free.

Dean has also seen many people with neurological problems -- the worst of them being ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), especially the bulbar form. He is the only healer known to have ever completely reversed and cured a quadriplegic ALS bulbar patient, with literally weeks to live. Her respiratory system was failing. This case has been documented on video tape, monitored by physicians, and seen worldwide on the media.

Dean has helped many other ALS patients to all varying degrees. In addition to working with this neurological nightmare, Dean has also created positive effects with people suffering from stroke, paraplegia and quadriplegia due to various causes, neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, and numerous other neurological conditions.

Gratefully, not all problems that Dean takes on are as severe or terminal as those previously mentioned. He also works with orthopedic problems like shoulder rotator cuff pain and lack of mobility, tennis elbow, and knee cartilage conditions. Ailments such as back pain from herniated disks, sciatica, scoliosis of the spine (curvature), and ankylosing spondylitis (Marie Strumpel disease) are a few examples of health problems that doctors have limited help for and that Dean has worked with successfully.

Osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, eye disorders like detached retinas, macular degeneration, cataracts and eye hemorrhages are also conditions Dean has had a good track record in helping and in some cases reversing the condition completely. As well, nerve deafness, tinnitis (ringing in the ears) and general hearing loss due to different factors seem to respond favorably to Dean's "touch".

Various sports injuries also heal unusually quickly when treated with Dean's laying-on-of-hands technique. Dean has also had positive results working with asthma, emphysema, and cystic fibrosis. In terms of skin conditions he has been fortunate to help many patients with shingles, scleroderma and Raynaud's disease as well as many other ailments.

Strongly believing in traditional medicine, Dean is not in conflict with doctors, but works as an adjunct alongside the physicians in a complementive manner. Over the years, hundreds of doctors have referred their non-responsive patients to Dean, as well as come to Dean with their own health ailments.

These improvements, remissions and cures do not happen overnight -- it can take time and each case is different from the next, although approximately 25% of those treated by Dean do respond very quickly.

There are never any promises or guarantees that Dean Kraft can help. That said, when medical science has nothing left to offer, instead of giving up when the doctors say "there's nothing more that we can do", there IS Dean Kraft.

Dean has made himself available to laboratories around the country. Tested at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory in California, a government facility, Dean Kraft discovered that by holding flasks (test tubes) containing HeLa cervical cancer cells (the most virulent cancer culture used worldwide for research) and focusing his energy on destroying the cells, he was successful in killing the cancer cells. As the cornerstone of the scientific method is replication, Dean repeated these unique experiments at the Science Unlimited Research Foundation in San Antonio, Texas with bio-physicist John Kmetz, Ph.D. The results were unprecedented - Dean ended up destroying all of the live cancer cells in every flask he laid his hands on. This supports why Dean Kraft is so successful in treating most forms of cancer in patients.

He was also tested at the U.S. government's "think tank", Stanford Research Institute (S.R.I.) in Menlo Park, California where he used his psychokinetic ability to move a pendulum under a glass bell jar over eight feet away just with the power of his mind.

Dr. Erik Peper in the bio-medical division of S.R.I. discovered that when using an EEG machine hooked-up to both Dean and his "patient" there was a definitive synchronization of their brain waves. The scientist noted that this was an unusual paranormal result of their work together and it was a consistant finding with every person Dean worked with. This was confirmed again at Langley Porter Medical Center under the auspices of Dr. Joe Kamiya. The synchronization of brain waves was undeniable.

When under the auspices of Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's Institute of Noetic Sciences, in H. S. Dakin's Laboratory Report, Dean effected electrostatic fields at will, as well as successfully participated in many other experiments designed to test his abilities. For example, he effected plant growth--his watered plants grew slower, but just as healthy as the control plants--a Fountain of Youth effect perhaps?

Possessing many other paranormal gifts, Dean, who has a very skeptical nature -- he needs to see it to believe it -- continued to subject himself to other types of experiments. He was always testing the limits of his unusual abilities. Hearing of his extraordinary sensitivities, the New York City Police Department asked for Dean's help with a number of missing persons cases and a murder case, all that were still unsolved - and he provided valuable information leading to the identification of the murderer. Police Commissioner Murphy was very impressed and Dean was offered the opportunity to teach detectives how to heighten their own sensitivity in crime solving.

The State of Florida was the first to recognize Dean Kraft's work when he was granted the first License to an energy healer under the Professional Medical Category of Mental Healing. Dean Kraft was also the first healer to be granted a non-profit research foundation, The Foundation for Psychic-Energetic Research. The goal of the foundation was to try to find others with a similar level of paranormal abilities as his own. Another main focus was to try to duplicate Dean Kraft's unique energy through inventing the technology with which to accomplish the task.

Due to his dedication and desire to do research along with his huge bounty of documented case histories, Dean was asked to join the staff of Lincoln Hospital in the South Bronx, New York and became the first laying-on-of-hands healer ever to teach his own energy healing techniques to doctors and residents there. As Dean has seen so much fear, sadness and despair, HOPE, so tragically absent in traditional Western medicine, was a keynote in his teachings.

Dean's unusual story and thousands of his case histories have been authenticated and published around the world in publications such as this partial list:

•Atlantic Monthly

•The New York Times

•American Health

•Scientific American

•Village Voice (front page with an editor's note supporting the validity of the writer's investigative findings)

•New York Magazine

•Cancer News Journal

•Science Digest

•The National Observer

•The Daily News

•The Hospital/Medical Tribune

His unique exploits have been included in numerous books of authors who wrote about the paranormal and alternative medicine.

Some examples:

•"Other Healers, Other Cures" by Helen Kruger, 1975

•"PK" by Michael Brown, 1976

•"Vibrations" by Daniel Logan, 1976

•"The Powers of the New Age" by Dr. Hans Holzer, 1978

•"Psychic Healing" by Dr. Hans Holzer, 1979

•"The Mind Race" by Russell Targ and Keith Harary, 1984

•"The Truth About Creative Visualization" by Carl L. Wesckcke and Keith Randolph, 1984

•"Mind Over Matter" by D. Scott Rogo, 1986

•"Intangible Evidence" by Bernard Gittelson, 1987

•"Healing Beyond Medicine" by Dr. Hans Holzer, 1994

•"Sightings" by Susan Michaels, 1996

•"Psychic - True Paranormal Experiences" by Dr. Hans Holzer, 1999

Talk shows and investigative news programs were interested in Dean from the very beginning of his career.

To name a few...

•"CBS News Feature" - Trish Reilly reporting, January 1, 1975

•"Wide World Special - Geraldo Rivera's Goodnight America", WABC-TV, NY 1975

•"WOR-News Feature" - 1976

•"NBC Newscenter 4" - Melba Tolliver reporting, 1977

•"Maury Povich" - NBC TV, 1998

•"Crier Report" - Fox News Channel, 1998

•"Today in New York" - Jane Hansen reporting - NBC TV, 1998

•Barbara Walter's "The View" - ABC TV, 1998

•"Unexplained Mysteries" - UPN Network, 2006

Dean, along with his wife, Rochelle (his childhood sweetheart and devoted wife of over 33 years), wrote two books -- "Portrait of a Psychic Healer" in 1981, and then "A Touch Of Hope" in 1998 (both published in hardcover by Putnam and in softcover by Berkley). In their second book, in addition to writing about his then 25 year career as a healer, Dean and Rochelle shared Dean's own self-healing techniques with the readers. They described how readers can stimulate their self-healing systems in their own bodies. As well Dean also taught the readers how they could try to help their loved ones using Dean's laying-on-of-hands techniques through the power of touch -- especially when medical science has been exhausted.

Dean was continually deluged with people seeking his help. Then in October 1999 NBC-TV aired a world-premier movie based on the true story of his life -- and second book -- also entitled "A Touch Of Hope". This movie was the first of it's kind on the subject of healing and the paranormal. Whenever it airs, demands for Dean's help reach astronomical proportions. This movie opened the door for many of the parapsychology television shows and movies that are popular today.

For the next few years, Dean Kraft healed many, many of the people he saw, all deemed "hopeless" by their doctors. The following eight years Dean and Rochelle decided to remove themselves from the public eye. Dean continued his involvement in healing research and they wrote about his unusual life and experiences. This was their attempt at trying to create a "normal life" for themselves.

The NBC movie about his life continues to air frequently around the world on various channels like Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network and many others, as well as the "Unexplained Mysteries" TV show that filmed a segment featuring Dean's numerous abilities. ("Unexplained Mysteries" mistakenly identified Dean as "Dr." Dean Kraft and sometimes misspelled his name as "Dean Craft" instead of Dean Kraft.)

Dean is now back in public practice with Rochelle by his side and teaching his self-healing techniques. Dean and Rochelle finally came to the realization that THIS was meant to be their "normal life".

Dean and Rochelle, along with their research foundation, the Foundation for Psychic-Energetic Research, have compiled and will continue to add to this database of information and documentation that is being made available to the public, such as published articles, testimonials, scientific research, media interviews--including a video library. All of this will chronicle the history of the most scientifically studied and medically documented healer of our time. Also known as Dean Craft Healer.

cathysaint
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 8:21:50 PM
Doesnt your soul ache for spiritual nurture, you could pop down to Waterstones and buy some Angel books and things, what would it hurt, if you dont like them, you can simply throw them away
 cathysaint
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 8:07:20 PM
How would historians know what he said on his deathbed,
His children had his life works and followers to consider, could this be why, only Ive read children have done this with famous parents in the past.

Denied anything said later on that would seem out of character to their works/beliefs
Some people are not afraid of death, when they see angels and it gives them a sense of peace.

They may have thought he was dilusional or something.
 cathysaint
Msg: 71 (view)

Do you remember yourself before 1 year old?
Posted: 8/5/2011 7:55:36 PM
Ah yes babies are more natrual, than adults so are born with all those things and have the ability to see colours like auras and ethrics around , and I do remember being able to see vivid colours.
I dont see so much electrics and things now unless I get chemically high, which I dont do now.
Shame we get trained out of all this.
 cathysaint
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 7:51:12 PM
Id be very interested to know how they can grow meat?
Ive been Vegetarian since I was 15, so it would be tough to see it now as food, because you dont view it anymore as a food.
It would feel like eating people, I have never been hungry enough to test this though, so not sure, I think id give it a good go not touching it
 cathysaint
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 7:43:13 PM
"because we have proven that evolution happens. He was right."

I dont think any faith people here have denied evolution? Its the evolutionists denying the existence of god.

Big difference.
 cathysaint
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 7:41:00 PM
Dont take now to mean now. It was towards the end of his lifespan
 cathysaint
Msg: 10 (view)

Ghosthunting
Posted: 8/5/2011 7:36:26 PM
I have not been on a ghosthunt because I have witnessed paranormal activity in my own homes, and im kind of used to it now, so no need to visit old pubs and things.

The last place I lived did actually freak me out, and my friend who wondered what the noise was.
It was a very angry energy, and had loud footsteps and I did not like its vibes.
This place has also had strange things, but its calmer than the last.
 cathysaint
Msg: 14 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/5/2011 7:15:47 PM
Dean Kraft is his name
 cathysaint
Msg: 13 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/5/2011 7:06:37 PM
No it is not, right Im going to find out his name and get back on that one.
 cathysaint
Msg: 12 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/5/2011 6:57:14 PM
That is not true, what about that healer in America, healed those people and was tested with scientists whos conclusion was he is the real mcoy

I cant remember his name
 cathysaint
Msg: 11 (view)

Cornell's psi/esp study
Posted: 8/5/2011 6:43:05 PM
Clairvoyance is a natural thing, and its like not set in stone as more than one pathway is open to a person, but you can read energy and feel the most likely outcome to a situation, and when it keeps being proven right on the outcomes, you grow in confidence.
I like healing, cos that has been proven as fact.
Some healers can feel by a persons aura what diseases they have, and I know people who have been warned about said illness and its come true, that is like the highest form of healing you can get.
 cathysaint
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 6:21:39 PM
Its fact, unlike you, who has read a few science books and think you know the mysteries of life.

What a wake up call you will have when you meet beings of light on the other side

Id like to be a fly on the wall, with that shocker
 cathysaint
Msg: 8 (view)

How opinions are slowly shaped, for the greater good????
Posted: 8/5/2011 5:54:16 PM
No I would not be happy. Id be miserable, I saw a documentry on these countries, they can end up doing hard graft for like less than a pound a day, and the volunteers from West could only manage the work for less than an hour before either passing out, dislocating their shoulders, or crying.

cathysaint
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 8/5/2011 5:46:59 PM
Was that to me, Ill shut then, as you were

Show ALL Forums