Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: GF is still on POF advice requested
 IcarusWings
Msg: 45 (view)

GF is still on POF advice requested
Posted: 7/21/2011 10:38:13 AM
I don;t know what regularly seeing means, like in the street, and you say hello? LOL

If you can't trust her, don't get serious with her, since you don't want to confront her about it.

If you do confront her about it, and she doesn't stop, stop talking to her because it could lead to problems down the road.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 33 (view)

Great date then............ nothing
Posted: 7/21/2011 10:33:43 AM
All you have to do is pick up the phone and text or call them and find out how they are doing...women always expect men to chase after them. Men nowadays would like to be chased a little bit too, not saying you have to go all out assault chase mode on them, but let them know you are interested by picking up the phone and calling or texting them. If you dont get a response after that, THEN you know whether they are interested or not, and then you could move on.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 86 (view)

Why are men such cowards???
Posted: 6/27/2011 9:04:52 AM
Just because you dealt with a man who did that to you, doesnt mean that all men are cowards. I know you probably didnt mean it like that, but I'm just throwing that out there.

There are many reasons why some men bolt at the first sign a woman wants to be in a committed relationship. Perhaps he had other women he didnt want to give up or maybe he just doesnt want you to find out about a deep dark secret he has. It could be many reasons.

I'm sure you will find a man eventually who wont run away when you are ready for a commitment.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 31 (view)

Why come on here if you don't have time?????
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:59:02 AM
I was on this site before, and I deleted my profile for that very reason, I had too many responsibilities and couldnt actively seek a relationship on here and partly because I ended up finding someone offline lol.

I owe it to myself now that I am single to devote time to actively find a relationship. Its all about a person's commitment. Perhaps some people come on here because they have self esteem issues and they want to see if they can still pique someone's interest. There may even be some people who have a really busy life and sit at a desk from 9-5 but after work hours they dont have any time to commit to a serious relationship due to all their responsibilites. I do think that if that is the case however, they should be upfront about it.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 217 (view)

Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:39:05 AM
To answer your question, I believe the answer to be yes. Women, however, do not want to have sex all the time like men do, so men answer this question with a resounding yes because of the way we think and we often want sex all the time. Women are not the same way, their has to be an emotional connection for most women in order to become sexual, most men do not need that emotional connection to have sex.

I do disagree with the fact that men will reject people they are not attracted to. For relationships they would, but for sex they are less likely to reject an unattractive women if it means getting laid.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 28 (view)

I slept with him -- Now what?
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:34:08 AM
You shouldnt beat yourself up about this. People have sex, it happens. If you want to let him know how you feel about the situation, do that, but don't just end the firendship because of this. See where the friendship goes, if you are going to be uncomfortable with the situation later than try to find a balance.
 IcarusWings
Msg: 33 (view)

No sex for you! Damn I wish you had told me that earlier.
Posted: 6/27/2011 8:30:00 AM
I think the less expectations you have in a situation like that, the better things often turn out. In those kinds of situations it is better to let things happen. Most of the time the woman doesnt even know what she is going to do, even if she tells you one thing, later on the situation may change and she might not want to do what she told you she was willing to do previously.

If she accepts the invitation, it means she trusts you enough, that in itself is very hard to come by, you dont want to ruin it by being aggresive. It would be nice to know right away, but if I don't thats OK too, cause if it happens it happens.

If a woman told me upfront that there would be no sex, it shouldnt make a man renege on the invitation, just have to do things than what you originally planned.

Show ALL Forums