Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: need opinions before i ask her to go steady
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 18 (view)

need opinions before i ask her to go steady
Posted: 8/22/2013 2:58:50 PM
im with message 26 you need to go for it and ask her out.only reason i would slow down is because i like my freedom and i tend to be date around.You and her seem to be really into each other and the fact you talk and text all time she must be really into you,chances are she waiting for you to ask her.its not like your asking her to move in with you or marriage,and only way to see if she is marrige material is by seeing how she is in a relationship,so makes no sense prolonging the dating phase,it just looks like your in a relationship without the label.realtionships are no different than dating, people can break up and move on anytime they want.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 98 (view)

Passive-aggressive humor?
Posted: 7/22/2013 1:29:18 PM
I'm the same way,i dont think its passive aggressive humor.I tend to tell jokes mixed in with alittle flirting,plus i tease the women i like because im very playful and lighthearted.Women i tend to get along with have no problem with me being this way because they either laugh because its funny or they laugh and tease me for the joke being so lame,but they still see it as a simple joke and dont take it seriously.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 31 (view)

After two months now what?
Posted: 6/26/2013 3:25:34 PM
this is what you call the "modern women"who will have causal sex with you and move on to the next guy.if you did have sex with her enjoy the experience that is was, and move on to the next woman who wants to contact you every second she can.sometimes you just got to read in between the lines of a women who wants more and a sitution that just "happens" and nothing more is going to come from it.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 38 (view)

Do you find online dating easier or harder than real dating?
Posted: 6/26/2013 2:12:19 PM
online dating is so much harder compared to real dating.im use to just walking up to a girl asking for a name and a number and calling them later.out of 10 ill get maybe 4 numbers out the 4 maybe 2 will stick long term and this just comes from traveling from point A to B with no effort i just like asking random women out just cuz i like to flirt and see what i can get away with,add the fact i go out clubbing,lounges and i never had to worry about getting relationships,fwb,etc even in college where you know your pulling a women who has goals and wants a career.

now online to me its just more work,if im use to getting numbers in public from random girls with just one sentence like "i think you cute whats your name" or just a simple joke its hard to go through back and forth messages with girls who i have not seen just to get a number( which for some odd reason just asking for a phone number online too quick or a sentence like "hey,how are you"is considered just wanting sex go figure) lol
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 27 (view)

Are there friend zone indicators?
Posted: 5/21/2013 8:24:48 PM
i dont think you can go by friend zone indicators because i made comebacks that did not seem possible. maybe its just me but being friend zone is not always a bad thing.i been friend zoned for not wanting to give up guy friends going out to the clubs too much and not having a job at the time,it still did not stop from turning into friends with benefits and hooking up til they ended up in a relationship and i gave relationship advice and still get calls when they want to "vent".also even though this forum seems like being friend zone is a guy thing i know women must get it more than they like to admit because i know i friend zone women because even though sex was great they were not relationship material yet did not stop the sexual relationship from going on til they get fed up of not getting more and know too many guys who been in that situation to make it seem like women are the ones who throw guys in the friend zone most of the time.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 70 (view)

What do you think about dating a stripper?
Posted: 4/10/2013 8:31:42 PM
i have done it before just for the experience and from talking with her about the women that work at her job,most strippers have emotional issues from a crazy childhood.Also i notice because of her job she has a messed up idea of men in general from seeing married men going to vip for "extra".Only reason i ever trusted her because she hated her job so much she could only do it high or drunk,yet wont leave because she thinks making 400 a night is a slow day so i can never see her working a regular job.I think thats why its hard to date a stripper not because you cant trust them,but i think they make that job a career.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 18 (view)

FFM Threesomes - how did you convice them?
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:40:12 PM
one word.....extacy
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 47 (view)

Asking a Female Stranger Out. (Randomly)
Posted: 8/9/2012 11:59:01 AM
I have done this for years and had great experiences i never thought were possible.you will always have to deal with the rejection,but the weirdest thing is you can end up getting a girl's number who are better looking than the girl that rejected you or flaked on you.From personal experience i watched more guys just stare at women or use a cheap line while walking past because they dont have the courage to just start a convo.Honestly i think alot of men are scaried and would never do this that's why the same women who have 20 emails a day on pof wont even have 20 dude stop them in a year because its easy to just send messages out than actually talk to them in person.This is why its so sad to hear guys who never had a girlfriend or end up virgins into their 20's because of the fear of approaching women.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 69 (view)

Can I buy you a drink?
Posted: 8/9/2012 11:33:09 AM
women like this is the reason why men started to go dutch and have 3 date rules.like they say the reason chivalry is dead because women killed it.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 31 (view)

eye contact
Posted: 8/3/2012 4:43:02 PM
if its a hookup or a fwb i never make eye contact,something about looking into a person eyes during sex is sacred to me like your connected as one at that moment and i dont do that with every girl if im not attached.ill stare at boobs,ass,watching me going in and out but never eyes.if its a girlfriend and in love then its the best thing in the world cuz it more like making love not just sex.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 14 (view)

Please advise me on what to do!
Posted: 8/1/2012 6:40:13 PM
Dude call her,if she like you then no problem and if she does not then move on.you seen her face to face and had convos with her before.it makes no sense to wait to see her in the weekend just so you can talk to her again if you got the number.what your doing is draging out the process because you think any little move you make could be the wrong move because you like her so much.sometimes you got take action and just deal with the outcome,if she is that cute the longer you wait any guy can take action and next thing you no she lose interest in you cuz somebody else came along.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 12 (view)

What do Nerdy men look for in a woman?
Posted: 7/18/2012 4:05:47 PM
have a decent knowledge of video games,comic books and anime ,but all this really does is have a female pretend to know about this to get more guys attention but when you ask them about these things you figure out they dont know what the hell their talking about.like if a women likes sports and you ask her who is her favorite teams she will just mention the teams that is seen in the media alot.i never known a women who likes sports and actually knows about the sport.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 9 (view)

Beverage of choice on a date vs socially with friends
Posted: 7/11/2012 6:45:09 PM
a date one long island ice tea and socially 2 long island ice teas.God bless you if you can get past a 3rd lol.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 34 (view)

How do you last longer in bed???
Posted: 7/6/2012 8:01:58 PM
honesty if your having sex with no condom and the vagina is wet and tight and your not trying to prolong sex for the women pleasure it should honestly be 2-5min max.the best p***y is the type its hard not to cum quick only because you want to prolong pleasure for the female and make sure she gets off .learn how to take slow pace strokes,relax your muscles in your butt you never notice when your about to cum you tense up around the butt area,wear a condom,let off the first nut if your going to have sex later because the second one takes longer to cum,and put more time into oral sex
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 22 (view)

For the guys: Do girls message you first?
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:43:16 PM
ill just say this you have two type of women who message first the ones who just loves your profile and you stand out compared to other guys and women who most guys are not attracted to so they are forced to put more effort than the average women.a women would click you on the meet me feature or add you as a favorite then leave you to do the rest of the work of messaging them.then you have women wo dont even use the search feature and only thing they use or the view me section or go strait to inbox and just replay to messages most the time
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 35 (view)

Fb - Why is it even important??
Posted: 6/30/2012 6:06:24 PM
i stay away from facebook because i seen it break up relationships,been used against people in a court of law,and i also seen people lose careers based on things they have done outside the job.i know it got really bad when i started seeing job applications asking for facebook and twitter addresses.wheni seen a documentary on facebook and someone said "it took the guy from facebook less time what the cia been trying to do for years"that alone just tells me the goverment is involved in facebook and the less they know about me the better.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 44 (view)

Dating while pregnant
Posted: 6/22/2012 5:05:22 PM
i dont blame the op atleast she is being honest about wanting to do it.you have people who wont date not because they dont want to,but it is something that is frowned on in society and they dont want people reacting like how people are in this forum judging them.i spoke about this with alot of my ex's and i would rather them go out and find love than morning for me,i dont think they would actually go through with it, but i wont want them dwelling on it being unhappy.

Now to be honest no regular dude is going to want to date a pregant women,its just weird point blank.After you have the baby you would have better chances.If you tell a dude your sitution i dont think your going to find a guy to take you serious,maybe they would sleep with you but nothing more than that.guys are going to think if this girl can move on this fast after having her ex die,she must not lose any sleep finding a new guy and dont take relationships serious so they wont feel gulity not taking you serious.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 17 (view)

Speaking of celibacy, how soon would you want to know . . .
Posted: 6/19/2012 6:04:24 PM
hell dont put it in your profile,put it as your headline it saves guys the time of reading through a profile knowing he is not going to be interested no matter how perfect the profile is.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 93 (view)

Waiting on Sex
Posted: 6/17/2012 3:57:49 PM
men dont wait for sex because he cares for a women,they wait for sex because they cant get it anywhere else and desperate or they lie about waiting and screw around til the women comes around.if a women says she wants to wait cuz other guys screw her and left all that says is the sex was not good enough for the man to stay around.if a women is good in bed your going to want to come back for more,some may cheat but they will still come back.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 51 (view)

guy or girls-why didnt u date them anymore-reasons
Posted: 6/14/2012 10:04:38 PM
1.Same like th op after 3 dates did not offer to pay.from past experience women like this dont tend to be giving people and take.you should not have to tell a date to offer after 3 dates it should come natural if she is the giving type.

2.One chic would openly talk about the other guys she was dating,i understand dating til you find the right person but when you openly state your dating around makes you want to put in less effort.

3.another seems like it would take monthes of dating for sex.if a person have had great relationships with less than 3 dates and have had sex your not going to wait for monthes,thats just going backwards.

4.a women my guess who is use to having guys drool all over her made it feel like it was a privilge just to be on a date with her yet she was shallow and dress like i would be stopped because cops would assume she was a hooker and i was her pimp.

5.the interracial dates that went wrong because they expected the bad boy thug/gangsta type of guy,their family would likely not accept me or just tolerate because she could have done worse,also some would go out their way to show they were dating a black dude like it makes them seem unique or different.

6.i have delt with women who are angry and bitter because they have been screwed over by many men or just a certain ex's.i felt like i was being interrogated and judge i have had partners that run well over the double digits.some was so bad i think just one more guy that screwed them over i could end up with my penis chopped off and thrown into the bushes or end up on that show snapped,i just did not like the fact i could be that dude even if im not a bad person.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 104 (view)

Should I worry if my boyfriend has a close relationship with female friend
Posted: 6/12/2012 2:53:11 PM
you should worry all my female friends are ex's and past fwb.even when i was in the friend zone and they just wanted to hangout we would have so much fun and i could care less if they were not feeling me because i would still have relationships with other females. they felt comfortable going to lounges and clubs knowing im not checking for them anymore and checking for every other girl in the club,then when your in a happy relationship and they remember how much fun you were having a platonic frienship they start to wonder if they regret the decision.then one day they hangout and they talk bout how much they like each other company then you have the awkward moment and it just happens.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 75 (view)

Am I wrong?
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:34:41 PM
i wont be surprised the date went will cuz he threw up the white flag and shaved lmao. i would laugh if you too hit it off have a kid and put on a few unwanted pounds and he brings up the fact you need to lose weight because he did not meet you weighing the way you do,cuz you dont look like your pic anymore.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 13 (view)

Is it ever a good idea to get back with an ex?
Posted: 6/11/2012 7:42:01 PM
this is only because your single and all you want to do is go back to what you know because thats available.you should have broke all contact for awhile since she lied and date around.once you found a new girl to replace her you wont care as much.she is going to date around and if she finds a dude she like she wont go back to you,only reason she will go back to you is because all other dudes were jerks and not worth it so she will go back to you as a fall back plan.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 21 (view)

Never been in love??
Posted: 6/3/2012 8:34:26 PM
love is overrated and something that is defined by society through romance novels,movies and cheesy holidays.society is in love with the idea of love and any relationship that is going well for that moment gets the love label. anybody who says they have not been in love i would think have high standards so they are not quick to fall in love because society says its something you feel ,because your in a great relationship atthe moment.i would be more worried about the person who says they have been in love 4-5 times yet they fell out of love because something the person did or the moment of bliss did not last.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 100 (view)

what are the real reasons why a guy can't get hard/cum?
Posted: 5/29/2012 9:47:58 PM
from personal experience the sex was bad because she was too loose and had no grip or the sex was forced but no attraction.i dont think anybody who had sex with you would be honest because they did not want to hurt your feeling,also we live in a society where when it comes to sex it's always easy to blame it on the man.im not saying it cant be ED but im just saying women can get away with faking sex through all kinds of moans but when a women does not see a man cuming or when the man goes soft aint no moaning in the world gonna give a women the idea she pleased her man.people tend to say too much mastubation is the problem,but all that does is prolong the organism. if the sex is really good,eventually the dude does get a off.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 44 (view)

do guy like stay single and just have sex casually?
Posted: 5/20/2012 12:04:39 PM
honestly when guys have options its hard to want to be in a relationship.most men who are young and force relationships do so because they feel thats the only way to have continous sex with a female and dont want to deal with the long drawn out process of having to look for a females anymore.men who have options or are in high demand can give women the "im not ready to be in a relationship right now cuz blah blah blah "excuse and they will still sleep with them or end up with another women who will do it.two reasons men with options end up with relationships they settle because sleeping around got boring or they met the right female worth giving everything up for.i have seen it before,a guy meets that woman who you cant risk letting go, and she does not force you to be in a relationship she make you want to be in a relationship with her.

honestly its not that men want to sleep around and have no commitment, they just have not met the right women that make them want to stop sleeping around.the type of women you say to yourself i cant risk losing this girl and years past and you have that regret that haunts you,but if she is not worth it and you wont lose sleep over her and know that the next girl will deal with not wanting a relationship when the women says i want a relationship you just remain friends while sleeping with other women or eventually she gives in and ends up sleeping with you anyway.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 49 (view)

Is ejaculation important?
Posted: 4/13/2012 1:00:47 PM
I hate to say this but just like women who deal with men who are not big enough to enjoy sex.you have women who are not as tight or not as wet and make the sex bad too.maybe its my experience sex was never always mental thing or emotional.yes if you love the person the sex is amzazing but at the same everybody has that one night stand,ex,fwb that even though u could careless about u could not deny how good the sex was.I'm sorry but if you can't get off no matter how good it feels u can't be enjoying it
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 48 (view)

Is ejaculation important?
Posted: 4/13/2012 12:47:47 PM
From my experience you have women who have a nice grip and nice and wet who will make u cum to the point u have to work not to cum too fast.then you have women who are not as tight where no matter how hard you try u won't cum and u get tired trying.fact op said he had a women who got him to cum before too much porn or jerking off can't be the problem.you can stop jerking off so u can be backed up anything can make u cum or just keep searching til u find that right women who does the job for u.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 15 (view)

If unattractive, is it better to meet online or offline?
Posted: 4/9/2012 5:04:41 PM
the reason online suck for guys because the same guys who would not talk to the same women in person get brave online and flood these women inbox.from my personal experience if you talk to as much women as possible in real life your numbers greatly improve because most men dont have the guts to walk up to women and just get a numbers or just have a convo,and also everything comes into play than just your looks in person, like your whole overall vibe.

women online get picky because they have dudes flooding their inbox so they can afford to be shallow.i remember a woman i was talking to said she signs on to pof because it makes her feel good about herself because all the attention she was getting yet in real life she has been in realationships where dudes took her for granted.Fact is good looking to average women will always have options and can afford to be picky

most guys are single because of fear of rejection and wont just walk up to women and just talk to them in public.yes you will get rejected by women, but you will also get lucky. you cant be shy in the dating world and its a numbers game.you try to talk to as much women as possible in real life because you have to take in to consideration getting rejected,the numbers you get from women who flake after a few calls, and also the women who are not your type.still if you really put effort into talking to women in real life and get over fear of rejection you will have much better results than online dating.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 1770 (view)

can non-pot smokers handle pot smokers?
Posted: 3/22/2012 8:57:28 PM
i feel bad for pot smokers and also for the pot smokers like me who smoke once in a blue moon or every other month but dont wanna say they do drugs socially because it seem like you doing hardcore stuff.Anyway it takes a open minded non-pot smoker who understands weed is no different than drinking .it really all depends on the person and how much they use it orif it effects their everyday living.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 54 (view)

how do you handle first long distance dates?
Posted: 3/22/2012 8:22:48 PM
smh i dont know why a guy would take a chance and spend all that money on plane tickets and hotels just to meet a women just to see if they are a match.any guy who would do this just seems desperate,and any women who cant spend as much time with guys who would attempt this should not even be long distance dating because its just using men to their convenience.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 127 (view)

Mens Dating Expenses/Dating Experiences.
Posted: 2/26/2012 11:07:37 AM
men need to drop that be a gentlemen role and paying for everyting.this was only done in the past because women were not allowed to work and were dependent of men for mostly everything.

its 2012 women are now going after the same jobs as men,also most colleges always have women who out number the men.you check these pof profiles there are a decent amount of women with great jobs who have a degrees.hell we almost had a women president

the days of entitlements are over,women been fighting for equal rights for years so treat them like a equal and spit the check.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 105 (view)

PoF Forum and dating. What have you learned?
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:01:27 PM
1.that its wrong for a man to expect sex after 3 dates but its ok for women to expect a man to pay for all 3 dates.

2.because its a game of supply and demand on pof women tend to be more shallow and picky.and if a women decides to email a guy chances are no dude is even giving them the time of day so they are just getting desperate

3.when women say they want a nice guy.....they leave out the fine print.

4.even though your profile matches the other persons to the point u are a perfect match does not mean their interested

5.women will always cry that they want to be equal to men but will never let go of the entitlements of being a women

6.In the dating world women really have the upper hand but it just does not seem like that because women complain more and play the victum while they never take responsibility for their bad choices

7.pof can screw up the average man's self esteem yet make the under average woman think she is cuter than what she really is.

8.while watching women being picky and still end up getting screwed over by guys they think is mr.right and the guys who dont get a chance because they get looked over by women makes me think this world must be filled with alot of angry and lonely people.
 mr_nonchalance
Msg: 91 (view)

The bathroom mirror pic; why so bad?
Posted: 2/12/2012 5:31:05 PM
i have nothing against bathroom pics they have a more down to earth feel to them.honestly i one of those dude who never took pics like that and most my pics were done by ex's cuz for some odd reason women just love to take pictures of anything.

one time i went to the beach and watched a bunch of girls taking picutes of themself in all kinds of ways and also seen this done in the movie.maybe its a guy thing but i dont tell dudes i hangout with "hey guys lets take pics of each other doing stuff so we can put them on facebook" its just awkward to me

also which im wrong for cuz i do club alot when i see a pic of a girl in the club with a bunch of people in the background it says to me she is a party girl and kinda not what i want.

also certain pics really just look like "trying hard pics or showoff pics" of things u dont do in your everyday life or look like it was done at a model shoot to a point it that would make me question is the pic real or not.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 278 (view)

Not giving sex away without the relationship
Posted: 2/11/2012 4:26:18 PM
always have sex first then do the relationship thing and be honest about it cuz if you wait to get in a relationship and the sex is bad then you have to go through the trouble of dumping her and if she want a honest reason also gonna have to tell her that the sex was bad.
i rather be the guy being judged for wanting sex before i agree on a relationship than the guy who gets in a relationship and had to dump a girl cuz the sex was bad or even worse that guy who ends up cheating because the sex was bad but could not have the heart to end the relationship.
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 50 (view)

Paying on my Birthday
Posted: 2/11/2012 3:54:31 PM
i would not judge the guy maybe he was not thinking and did not realize what he did.the op said this was a second date and said the dude looked at the bill and said it was small and she should pay,also she agreed it was small too,so how do we know this dude did not blow alot of money on the first date and thought maybe she could pick up this bill cuz its not that serious not realizing it was a bad time to do that cuz its her birthday?
 Mr_Nonchalance
Msg: 40 (view)

Inability to ejaculate
Posted: 1/9/2012 4:46:37 PM
this may be harsh to say but sometimes when a guy can get it hard but cant ejaculate the women tends to be a little loose for the guy and it takes awhile or maybe not at all.The man your dealing with might like the sensation so he does not admit he is not fully enjoying it or he wants to spare your feelings.
 supreme_xxl
Msg: 123 (view)

How does a shy guy get confidence?
Posted: 12/11/2011 3:24:46 PM
since im shy i can tell you your best thing to do is just stop thinking and just do it.most people who are shy have the same constant thoughts about being judged negatively in every little thing they do or say,stop caring what other people think of u or worry your going to say the wrong thing,stop making all kinds of situations in your mind of what could go wrong.

its sounds crazy but best way to gain confidence is off rejection.i remember the first girl i approached all i did was give her the"my name is blah blah i think your cute may i have your number"she said not interested and walked away.i was more stuck on the fact that i actually did it and rejection was not that bad and i dont even know why i was so scaried so i got confident cuz of got over the fear of approaching.i kept doing it and eventually i got numbers and got better at conversations.

one more thing i would suggest getting over your fear of approaching women in real life before you try online dating because it may look easy but its so much harder getting dates online than real life.online dating only will turn you into one of those bitter men who complain why women dont give them a chance and if u never had the experience of getting numbers or dates before online dating it could destory your self esteem and u will think its harder than what it really is
 Supreme_xxl
Msg: 85 (view)

Guys who say Call me in their first message
Posted: 11/23/2011 7:20:16 PM
thank god i live in new york because i never seen women this protective over a phone numbers or maybe its because im more use to real life approaches , because in the real world it does not seem hard to get a phone number by just a proper intro. i mean hell you do get rejected sometimes but atleast its right to your face and you move on compared your looking for that response to a email you sent thats never going to come lol.

honestly i think online dating must spoil women because the same women wont mind giving their number so quick if they did not have these dating sites.it seems like supply and demand where the average girl gets more messages than she would have guys talk to her in public so she is allowed to be picky and go back and forth through emails while she sizes up other men she emailing to make them work there way up to a number.

i mean all this judgement on men who give their numbers in the first message,how about maybe they wrote a decent profile so feel that should be enough,or maybe he does not feel like siting on a computer for hours so he can wait to respond to generic boring "hows your day" message(thats if they respond in the same day or even at all) or even worse play 20 question(which is a question a message) in which 19 of those question were answered in the profile itself.
 supreme_xxl
Msg: 8 (view)

having sex in the same room or car or wherever where there are other people that are or are not havi
Posted: 11/19/2011 2:04:23 PM
this is the kind of stuff i did in my teen years when friends would have house parties or rent a hotel and we got drunk or smoked and did whatever,also had public sex in alot of public places. i learn when you have the risk of getting caught or having people watch you makes the sex better for the both of you or then again you just have people who dont care and just wanna have sex no matter who is around
 Supreme_xxl
Msg: 60 (view)

Guys who say Call me in their first message
Posted: 11/16/2011 1:17:32 AM
wow well i dont see anything wrong with it.i gave myself a 5 message max then i ask for the phone number either to text or to call.before online dating i either would talk to women in public places to get the number or if she was cute but in a rush to go somewhere just give her a quick name intro then ask for the number and be on my way.what can be said in 2 days of emailing can be done in less than a min convo on the phone.also u can pick up the person's vibe on the phone to see if you want to get to know them more compared to the person(more than likely a female)going through a list of people to reply to or just signing off and having to wait til they sign back in to see your message.

its not any different than seeing a cute person in the street who is a stranger and wanting to get to know them so you ask for the number.so all this talk about the guy should get reported or he is a idiot,the true idiot is a person sending constant back to back emails for days on things that could be said in 5 min that go nowhere til both of you run out of stuff to email about and somebody or both people loose interest
 supreme_xxl
Msg: 113 (view)

Should she return the engagement ring to her husband?
Posted: 11/8/2011 3:03:39 PM
i wonder if your friends name is kim lol

Show ALL Forums