Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Rebound sex...
 Oh_Jodie_baby
Msg: 1 (view)

Rebound sex...
Posted: 12/29/2011 12:54:45 AM
Ok I've only been with one man sexually. We broke up a few months ago after dating for three years. I'm getting that lonely feeling and my friend says "the best way to get over a man is to get under a new one". What are your thoughts on this. I'm not the type of girl that hops in a different mans bed every night, but I do have a strong sexual appetite and starting to go crazy! Is rebound sex make you a slut? Or do you look down on women who has had a one night stand?
 Oh_Jodie_baby
Msg: 8 (view)

Sex and Comitment
Posted: 12/24/2011 1:09:29 AM
I would never have sex with someone just because I thought they were good looking or rich or just for the sake of being horny. I have never slept with anyone I wasn't in love with. But I have only been with one man too lol. We've been broken up for six months now and everyone thought that after a three year relationship I would go out and sleep around and enjoy being a free woman but my morals haven't changed. If there's no deep emotional connection then there's no sex. No matter how long it's been...

Show ALL Forums