Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Your Out Of My League???
 misticspear
Msg: 39 (view)

Your Out Of My League???
Posted: 7/22/2007 5:05:21 PM
Lets NOT be silly here. Dish out the truth. there ARE leagues whether brought up by women or men who are using it a shield. Look at couples really look you almost never see two people who are not in the same " league" together and when you do what is the first thing in most peoples heads. How did he get her or she get him? Bit of advice and "ordinary" girl on the net is an automatic for certain kinds of attention in short, the situation and feeling is about as normal here as guys getting no responses
 misticspear
Msg: 214 (view)

Suggestions to avoid players/con artists
Posted: 7/22/2007 4:32:47 PM
The best part is none of this works. Put it like this almost every woman on here is tring to avoid the players. They know they exist they try to avoid them but to what point everyday you will find someone sad over being played. There is this thing most of them have it is called attractiveness. Why do you think each side seems so one sided? Sone girls think most if not all men are no good or players. Some men think most women are setting things too high and only want that "pretty" guy it is soo messed up because of this
 misticspear
Msg: 10 (view)

emotionally lame?
Posted: 7/22/2007 4:23:22 PM
Dont worry about it women cant very well comment on mens dating experience any more than we can of theirs it is a world of difference. For example there are plenty of jerks who date all the time. With their flaw they SHOULD have a hard time dating but something about how they are attractive overrides that. It is not so much about you not being emotional it was the fact that you are a guy saying something negative about anything. That is a turn off to some women or so im told. Same as almost everything else first impressions are the hardest to get rid of. the complected world of dating , fun is int it. Times like this i am glad i am a Rob 2.0 any other robot would have shorted out long ago.
 misticspear
Msg: 1 (view)

A love like
Posted: 7/22/2007 3:20:51 PM
The answer to the question i asked myself. "What kind of love do i want?"
Take it for what it is worth its just me :D

A love like me loving you loving me,
A love like an old blind man teaching me the meaning of love at first sight,
A love like having all the pens in the world and not having enough ink to write the ways i love you.
A love like one plus one equals one
A love like mixing the moon and the ocean making something new, Luna and sea is lunacy because you drive me crazy.
A love like tripping over myself thinking of your eyes, not seeing i am falling for you.
A love like knowing even if i don't hear you voice that things are fine.
A love like finding you on earth and finding a piece of heaven in you and finding peace within me.
A love like heading towards tomorrow with fascination, just stop the time when i am with you.
A love like knowing i will hold on to this radiance long after i am gone.
A love like opening the blue sky with my own hands so the sky can cry with you.
A love like taking those tears and overfilling my heart with them and they turn into determination to protect you.
A love like looking back and knowing i can walk forward not losing myself and i don't regret being born.
A love like one i have never felt but we feel it when we touch, a sensation stronger when i cant reach you.
A love like being part of a whole,but being nothing alone.
A love like taking your hand when you least expect it.
A love like losing my breathe at your radiance.
A love like kissing through revolving doors.
A love like promises in the rain.
A love like writing this to right my wrongs and before the ink drys i am forgiven.
A love like i lover you more no i love you more.
A love like i love you and you i and there is nothing more to say.
 misticspear
Msg: 7 (view)

Just Be Yourself - good advice or a stock answer?
Posted: 7/12/2007 3:44:53 PM
Truth is i would not take much of the advice here mostly because either one the person giving it is of the opposite sex and the experiences differ greatly ;example some people say dont want or work for it it will come to you. the thing is most of the time women say it, because it is true for them. If they just go out and live their lives there is a good chance someone will hit on them. Not true for men some guys may get hit on but lets be real no where near the point where "let it come to you" is even considered a decent strategy. (wait wait i dont work for something and i get it ) and two it is a good chance they themselves are single. I mean come on thats about as redundant as a woman telling a man how to be a man
 misticspear
Msg: 16 (view)

A new way of being sneaky
Posted: 7/12/2007 3:38:45 PM
Nope and the reason i say that is this. Go take a look at the most attractive guy you can find on here. Now look at how many women leave testimonies about how great he is(look at the reasons they are usually traits MANY GUYS HAVE) look at the number of times he has been favorite now look at what he is here for more than that look at what he is not here for long term relationships, this is an internet dating site what means this the better you look the better your chances for everything it is the sad truth. It does differ from men to women considering the difference in numbers but the point is still there. If you look good enough people are willing to look past or ever dare i say hope for more than what they are bargained for. Its like politics people just dont want to admit the truth
 misticspear
Msg: 135 (view)

Why is there a lot of good looking women looking to find love single?
Posted: 7/12/2007 3:23:53 PM
here is a question why cant we get some fresh topics on the forums jeez
 misticspear
Msg: 69 (view)

Doesn't anyone REALLY want to meet?
Posted: 7/11/2007 11:14:38 PM
Not the people who are here for ego boost and there are a lot of them
 misticspear
Msg: 15 (view)

would you date a girl fighter?
Posted: 7/11/2007 11:13:41 PM
Sure teaching self defense i run into alot of girl fighters, however it is hard to get their interest as a "normal" guy
 misticspear
Msg: 22 (view)

Girl giving you no time of day
Posted: 7/11/2007 11:11:37 PM
women and their codded language turns guys into bitter cases,
 misticspear
Msg: 5 (view)

WHY DOSE MAKING A CONNECTION WITH THE A GIRL HAVE TO BE LIKE APPLYING FOR A JOB?
Posted: 7/11/2007 6:46:56 PM
Well its easy you are. There are a giant difference in the amount of males to females. So you are applying for a job at least online because there are many more fighting for her attention and only the "best" will be considered
 misticspear

just an observation
Posted: 7/11/2007 10:44:53 AM
Is it me or do the people who are considered "hot" to a wide variety of people only want to " hang out" or "friends" or even still "activity partners" not that there is anything wrong with that but whenever i see someone who the majority of the opposite sex would find extremely attractive (my on speculation of course) i always check their profile and nine out of ten times that is what they are looking for, and this is all ages of both sexes, anyone have any ideas besides the obvious why this is? i find it interesting
 misticspear
Msg: 3 (view)

Latin American Men
Posted: 7/10/2007 9:20:57 PM
Are lucky **stards
 misticspear

Did I overreact?
Posted: 7/10/2007 9:14:28 PM
silly this drives men to be players but at the same time it happens you feeling are just that what you feel overreacting is just part of the territory when you have emotions invested.
 misticspear
Msg: 9 (view)

Beginning to lose hope.
Posted: 7/10/2007 9:09:18 PM
you are a female in your early twenties it is only natural you are gonna be around guys like that, weather you mean to or not
 misticspear
Msg: 2 (view)

Help gettin over this girl....
Posted: 7/10/2007 9:04:42 PM
kill her, in all honesty people play too many games. long story short there is no easy way out of this just get ready for alot of grief and even more unquestioned answers, yeah thats right
 misticspear
Msg: 11 (view)

What is it with girls in their 20s
Posted: 7/10/2007 8:59:56 PM
Its because at 20 and being an "attractive" female they dont want to do anything but have fun because, well they are the hot topic guys older younger and even some women want them plain and simple finding someone who is willing to have something serious is easy but finding someone who is "exciting" enough to hold their attention is where they find problems. Thats why i tend to click better with older women or women with children, they are out of their "I just wanna have fun" phase
 misticspear
Msg: 105 (view)

why are there so many players
Posted: 7/10/2007 12:43:42 AM
I think the problem lies within the fact that players display characteristics that are "exciting" or whatever it may seem to be because the truth is there is way fewer players then normal guys especially here but ti seems women only want to stick with the players
 misticspear
Msg: 14 (view)

Broken heart
Posted: 7/10/2007 12:40:38 AM
Wow a few things here people need to stop acting something can come of nothing, waiting around works for women because they are perused. Really why would this be the only thing in life that you DONT work for and get. think about it, as for the op. it sucks it really does but it is in your hands people are born and die everyday some of them live alone. i also wish people did not play down how he feels because he is "only 19" a lot can happen in that time. Like i said before anything in life you want you have to take with your own hand nothing can be given think about it. Even if it means doing some work on yourself
 misticspear

Feelings turned off
Posted: 7/10/2007 12:36:06 AM
i dont know but if you do find a way write a book get it published and make millions in fact wait, it was my idea i had it first
 misticspear

Real life vs virtual life
Posted: 7/3/2007 4:50:28 PM
the answer is really simple it is because you are a guy, plan and simple everything eles is just an effect to a cause
 misticspear
Msg: 4 (view)

How to hit a girl in pub.
Posted: 7/2/2007 9:24:07 PM
With your fist, i personally like the flash kick it gets the job done and it looks good
 misticspear

Enlighten me, if you would be so kind
Posted: 7/2/2007 9:19:54 PM
it is simple WOMEN DONT HAVE TO they will get attention solely becuase they are females even women with no pics get more attention then most guys
 misticspear
Msg: 23 (view)

I need a witty retort!!!
Posted: 7/1/2007 12:16:50 PM
Lets look at it like this, if those ARE your interest then it is clear that he does not like them. however you need to retort says something, im not gonna assume and say but really think about it. He may be at a different walk of life where getting hammered seems childish. As we know most bad decisions are made when drunk. So yeah let it go
 misticspear
Msg: 4 (view)

why It is difficult to get a woman in state ?
Posted: 7/1/2007 12:01:05 PM
It is easy when dealing with women unavailability= attractiveness
 misticspear
Msg: 22 (view)

Belts
Posted: 6/29/2007 7:20:05 PM
I wear a belt but i teach self defense sooo yeah
 misticspear

Do you still believe in true love?
Posted: 6/29/2007 7:15:45 PM
Define "true" does not compute
 misticspear
Msg: 39 (view)

why is it always tall DARK and handsome?
Posted: 6/29/2007 7:12:42 PM
hahaha you serious oh man thats funny
 misticspear
Msg: 2 (view)

All systems go!!!
Posted: 6/28/2007 6:21:38 PM
Hahaha it was originally gonna be longer but i got bored with it hahaha
 misticspear

All systems go!!!
Posted: 6/26/2007 10:07:47 PM
Hey check out my advertisement for my new line of cyborg Rob 2.0 on my profile page i had fun making it let me know what you think. Any advise would be greatly appreciated oh and keep your eyes out for my next exciting product.
 misticspear

Help me be numb
Posted: 6/21/2007 4:57:42 PM
well if anyone finds out the secret let me know
 misticspear
Msg: 93 (view)

She brought her dog on the date?
Posted: 6/21/2007 4:16:42 PM
Taker her to a restaurant and you can get a doggie bag hahahah oh im band
 misticspear
Msg: 15 (view)

Dating a dad of an undiciplined child
Posted: 6/21/2007 10:52:14 AM
Hahahahaha take a belt on your visits to his place
 misticspear
Msg: 13 (view)

This isn't awkward at all
Posted: 6/21/2007 12:04:06 AM
No sir not versed in TKD at all however i did train in one for a few weeks some great guys and girls
 misticspear

Posted: 6/20/2007 9:09:40 PM
Yeah killer. I have been teaching for like three years and i test for my masters in september i really hyped a friend of mine taught for ata he is a really good guy
 misticspear
Msg: 30 (view)

Is rude and sarcastic better than polite and boring?
Posted: 6/20/2007 9:03:58 PM
Uhh yeah if the obvious was right this would not even be a commercial
 misticspear

Posted: 6/20/2007 8:52:10 PM
Dude do you teach for ata or just a student? What degree are you?
 misticspear
Msg: 17 (view)

To Fish or Not to Fish
Posted: 6/20/2007 8:39:23 PM
Not to fish. Funny side note i am allergic to seafood
 misticspear
Msg: 19 (view)

Is a LTR not considered a success?
Posted: 6/20/2007 8:38:07 PM
No success is pulling a gainer flash kick, so my hand is in the air, i dont know about the rest of you
 misticspear

Are you still thinking Chinese women are submissive?
Posted: 6/18/2007 2:03:09 PM
Nah i know too many who are not, but they are gorgeous
 misticspear
Msg: 122 (view)

weight
Posted: 6/18/2007 1:59:16 PM
it is not an issue of size it is about the persons willingness to learn more about someone. People always want someone better then themselves. Women on this site have an over abundance of choices and the men so they usualy go with the pretty types. Now here is the kicker the pretty ones KNOW they are wanted so they tend to use womens emotions and good looks to their advantage. So you get women who complain about all guys being jerks guys think all women are shallow and no one is right the people who avoid these situations. tend to find happiness. Its a crazy system i often feel like im trying to beat the rush to some women because usually if they find they have a real choice you have no chance.
 misticspear
Msg: 43 (view)

Who's Hot and who's Not!
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:33:18 PM
hahahahaha was this a serious question, women say they like men who have confidence then you question why he tries to show it
 misticspear
Msg: 20 (view)

Why do players go hot and cold with women
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:20:15 PM
Funny same can be said for women
 misticspear
Msg: 29 (view)

Do women really like men?
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:16:35 PM
Yeah they do. The "attractive" and interesting ones otherwise pretty much outta luck
 misticspear
Msg: 18 (view)

Is Better Looking In Person Really Possible?
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:15:22 PM
Oh yeah everything is better in person. the only difference here is the ratios of available people
 misticspear
Msg: 37 (view)

How important is Physical beauty girls?
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:13:40 PM
Very dont let them lie to you hahahaha
 misticspear

Dating is like a full time job! ;)
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:12:30 PM
Nah everyone has that. Men spend a lot of time standing out, women spend a lot of time weeding. It is just more stressful on this side because it seems like a lot of work for nothing. strangely enough if we were walking around in some club or social gathering it might seem less stressful
 misticspear
Msg: 32 (view)

Confessions Of A Professional Matchmaker
Posted: 6/17/2007 8:59:52 PM
in response the the oper, attraction is a game most everyone has endearing qualities to offer. the trick is finding someone that will take the time to find them. thats where attraction comes in. and thus POF everything else is fluff and bs
 misticspear
Msg: 64 (view)

she stoped and told me that my car is crappy and would not be seen in it
Posted: 6/17/2007 4:58:34 PM
Thats just an excuse, if a woman wants to be with someone they will put up with things they dont like for example a gorgeous guy can have a profile here ONLY asking for sex and have an overabundance of females who favor him even leaving multiple testimonies on his behalf. Think about that almost every woman you ask here what she thinks about that and you get "No not me" or "forget him" So then where are these women coming from? The same place they are just willing to deal with that because he is gorgeous and that is attractive to them. Once again some NOT all. It could have been the same thing for your car. Just an excuse.
 misticspear
Msg: 7 (view)

Do women type cast?
Posted: 6/17/2007 2:14:58 PM
kylie uhh Yeah no one is crying i dont know how well you understood the point of it, it is very apparent i lost you somewhere considering im not addressing people who choose specifically not to. so yea....

Show ALL Forums