Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is this a gender issue?
 PurposedWomen
Msg: 46 (view)

Is this a gender issue?
Posted: 1/28/2012 4:44:39 AM
I think it is a gender issue. I for a fact know several girlfriends whose brother or male friend have said to the guy you better not hurt her or etc. I think it is thier way of letting the guy know that you have another male who is protecting you, so thread lightly ...lol It is almost like guys have code with each other. They do not take it to heart and freak out. That being said ...I do not think women take to well to another women coming in telling something them something like that. Then it is turned into , you are in my business.
 PurposedWomen
Msg: 126 (view)

Bed Jumpers over Girls with Morals
Posted: 9/23/2011 4:30:44 PM
I wish it was as easy as reading the profile : -) Maybe, I should start making announcement we can meet, but PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO SEX. It is funny because there is nothing in my profile that reads I want to sleep and make out with you on a first date.
 PurposedWomen
Msg: 125 (view)

Bed Jumpers over Girls with Morals
Posted: 9/23/2011 4:27:47 PM
Thanks for the response, because I was wondering what is going on with men today. It seems they want to have sex and make out as soon as they meet you. Then they try make you feel like you have problem if say HECK NAW!

Show ALL Forums