Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How Many Men Out There Can Actually Cum Orally?
 JayPaul87
Msg: 73 (view)

How Many Men Out There Can Actually Cum Orally?
Posted: 2/27/2013 7:55:54 AM
I have never cum from a bj or hand job before. Every woman I tell that to says the exact same thing 'ooh sounds like a challenge, well im amazing at bj's so im going to make you cum' .... then the awkward moment when no matter how long they try for it doesnt happen. Its a joke!
It took me until only last year before I even did it in a girls mouth and that was because it was me doing all the work after sex to make it happen. Which doesnt count...
It kind of makes me feel good because I know im not a 1 minute wonder but at the same time having to finish myself off after a bj is not cool
 JayPaul87
Msg: 6 (view)

Thumbnail pics from miles away?
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:23:22 AM
Yeh still thousands of local fish to find! New ones joining every day.
If I do connect really well with someone and they are ticking all the right boxes then I wouldnt mind travelling further away...
 JayPaul87
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 2/12/2013 5:32:46 AM
I think maybe I find it an issue because my last 3 girlfriends all lived within about 5-10 mins from me. So I guess im naturally used to only having to drive 5/10 mins to see them and then only 5/10 mins to get home.
Which is always handy if you go round there after work and maybe things happen so you are there til late. Only 10 mins to get home and go to bed ready for another lovely day at work tomorrow lol
 JayPaul87
Msg: 47 (view)

dating deal breakers
Posted: 2/8/2013 8:18:34 AM
Mine would be - girls with no sense of humour
Look absolutely nothing like their pics (we all choose our best pics but god damn some ppl must have photoshopped theirs)
This one actually happened, randomly insulting people as they walk past (men and women) which could have easily led into a fight at any time
 JayPaul87
Msg: 56 (view)

Half naked women claim to have respect for themselves
Posted: 2/8/2013 7:38:26 AM
Iv just realised when having a convo with someone earlier I use the term 'slut' a lot more casually than what it means and its kind of a jokey descriptive word for things to me.
If i had to re-write the first post back on here again I would probably choose a slightly less insulting word.
I should have realised no one on here actually knows me as a person so wouldnt realise how im writing it lol
Also to the person that posted a link to a girls profile on here, if I would have seen that sooner I would have deleted it instantly as im pretty sure for a start its again 'the rules' and secondly its a cheap thing to do.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 2/5/2013 1:36:27 PM
Iv met someone from over an hour away before, think thats the furthest iv gone yet.
But with new people joining all the time there are still a lot of local people I can meet.
Does this happen to you though?
Also finding a lot more people looking at my profile recently are from absolute miles away but that may be happening because iv started posting stuff on the forum im not sure
 JayPaul87
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 2/5/2013 12:48:10 PM
This is just a quick question really for other people who mite be finding the same as me.
The 8 thumbnail pictures of people that are on the page when you are on inbox and stuff, usually are from my city and about a 25 mile radius around it. A very handy feature really although always see the same faces everyday.
Just recently though I click on one and think oh they seem alright, good profile, scroll back to the top and find they are from a town about 2 hours away, damn!
Is this happening to everyone else lately and if so is there a way to set it back to what it was or is something just going on with POF during their constant updates and stuff?
PS - The search feature still finds local people thank god
 JayPaul87
Msg: 15 (view)

Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 2/3/2013 1:51:24 PM
I honestly think some men must just be crap at it, same as some guys are just crap at sports!
I actually prefer going down on a woman more than I enjoy bj's and from the people iv been with I can easily say its one of my natural talents thank god.
Iv heard stories from girls saying that their ex or someone was so bad at it they wernt even turned on and had to ask them to stop and stuff, I cannot get it into my head how someone can even be bad at it, its not rocket science!
The only 1 thing I can say and this has only happened to me once but I went down on a girl and after 1 second I nearly wretched, it tasted like lead or an old battery or something. Maybe she didnt wash maybe it was her natural 'taste' I dont know but I had to make up an excuse as to why I stopped.
Not saying thats the case with you OP but that has happened to me once. But if hes crap god damn just walk him through it step by step if it means taking away some of his masculinity for a bit to learn how to make you orgasm it will be worth it for the both of you!
 JayPaul87
Msg: 14 (view)

Having a nightmare on here
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:29:27 AM
I would say before messaging someone just read their profile, see if they are your cup of tea as well, then just send something kind of casual but maybe include a question about something they have an interest in.
If its me then I ask them something thats on their profile that I either have a genuine interest in as well or maybe just crack out a lame joke or something spur of the moment.
True fact not everyone will reply to you and you will find you wont reply to everyone else as well.
We all have different tastes so definitely dont give up after a short time because people arent replying because no matter what age, skin colour, height or looks we are all in this together!
The best advise I can give you is just stay positive about it all, harder than it sounds sometimes but forums are here to help
 JayPaul87
Msg: 132 (view)

How young is too young?
Posted: 2/2/2013 1:07:34 PM
I LOVE older women, I think 8 out of 10 women I speak to on here are older than me, sometimes they message me but mostly I message them.
Iv been on a few dates with a woman 11 years older than me but shes moving country soon so that sucks.
Some women even just 5 years older than me dont like the idea that I am younger but thats cool I cant blame them we all have our different fancies.
Iv met women in their 40's as well and I dont even see a problem with it. Just up to the individuals
 JayPaul87
Msg: 32 (view)

The Undateables C4 Tuesday 3rd April 9.00
Posted: 2/2/2013 11:03:40 AM
I purposely dont watch this programme because most of the people I hear talking about it are literally just laughing at how 'stupid' or 'weird' these people are. They arent watching it to take positive notes and get an insight of how hard it is for certain people to get dates they watch it just to laugh at those peoples misfortunes.
 JayPaul87

Do only attractive women deserve love/sex?
Posted: 2/2/2013 7:08:29 AM
I can see why people would want to delete this, I think i'll vote in favour of saving it though to see where it goes.
Reason for people wanting to delete it I guess is because its a bit of a stupid question. The answer is no.
Everyone deserves love, affection, passion, faithfulness, sex, their mr/mrs right.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 4 (view)

vitamin supplements
Posted: 2/2/2013 5:07:06 AM
I agree with pollygraf. Cheese that looks and tastes like plastic, burgers that after selling them for 10 years suddenly say 'now 100% beef' what were they before then?
Food these days isnt filled with all the good stuff, its good to knock in some extra Vitamin C, E, Iron tablets for some and for me cod liver oil to help grease up the ol' knees :)
 JayPaul87
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2013 8:56:56 AM
I dont think it even matters what im saying people are just sending their hate from all directions, about things that have nothing to do with this thread, blatant false accusations. This thread has run its course its just turned into everyone insulting eachother (well me anyway lol)
Do I have to close it or does it just carry on until people stop sending replies?? My first one so I dont know :)
 JayPaul87
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2013 8:44:19 AM
Oh this is just getting ridiculous now, I should go to mali where they dont respect women. Totally different cultures from here and there and to be honest you sound like an absolute cretin for even saying it. Yes I reeeaally need to get laid, old man thats been on here since 2006 and probably hasnt even touched a woman in a decade...
If I dont like it why would I keep it to myself I brought it into forum to see what everyone else thought about it. Surely thats what forums are for expressing opinions and asking questions, not just coming on here choosing the majority side to look good in a desperate attempt to win some favours.
Then saying completely ridiculous statements about me that have no truth to them.
You really think im stupid enough to start posting pictures and names of all the people iv either met with or had sex with... Christ.
Also yes if I dont think much of a female i'll tell them, theres not many I really respect these days but there are some still.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2013 8:21:20 AM
Yeh try and call me pathetic I believe you are the one who pulled the gun on me first I just reversed it back at you. As for evidence no I wont give any, I dont even need to, im not going to name drop people off this site and get myself banned.
So dont say 'oh you cant can you' knowing that its impossible to.
Luck can mean, dates, sex, new friends, days out with people off here. And I would bet my own ass on having more of those things than you.
Its hard not to look at their profiles when they message you, I want to know who im going to reply to and if they are naked in all of their pics - no self respect. Simple
 JayPaul87
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2013 8:00:00 AM
I think iv probably had a fair bit more luck on here than you mate... and probably in real life too
As for that last comment where on earth did you get this women on the beach idea from? Getting a tan on the beach and posting nude pics of yourself on the internet are thousands of leagues apart... dont start making up stuff to make me look worse. Plus if you bothered reading earlier I also said men shouldnt have naked pics of themselves all over their profiles as well.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 11 (view)

What's the funniest thing that you've heard this week?
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:40:19 AM
I like the fact he's giving the money to charity, hopefully it spurs many more rich people/footballers to do something similar.
I just find it funny that people were literally on their knees praising him for it like he was a god

Also in a previous job in a hotel, I brought a customer his gammon and chips, after 5-10 mins when I asked how his meal was he said 'I cant eat this, the gammon... its too pink' ? Haha its supposed to be! Its like complaining your chicken is too white?
 JayPaul87
Msg: 8 (view)

What's the funniest thing that you've heard this week?
Posted: 2/1/2013 6:05:10 AM
David beckham trying to look like a hero for giving his 5 months wages to charity... as if he doesnt have about 200 million in the bank. Its the equivilent of me giving £10 to charity... The joke is people think hes a superhero now :)
 JayPaul87
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 5:40:31 PM
No denying that women love gettin it as much as we love giving it (as long as the guy is good at all aspects of it anyway)
Seeing as we do most of the work in bed....
Women are choosier because they can afford to be. I mean how often do guys turn down sex? We are like moths to a flame.
I think men should have to work for it, I think they should have to be chivalrous and respect the girl and during dating they have sex when they have feelings for eachother etc but thats where my perfect vision fails completely.
Most women these days love a bad boy. As much as they say 'I just want a nice guy' That is total bullshhh they dont want some pansy ass idiot being really nice they want a guy to take control and have a spine.
Thats how it turns former nice guys like me into right A-holes.
Man im so tired I dont even know what im typing anymore im off to bed.
Good debate everyone, hope you all have a good weekend :D
 JayPaul87
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 5:16:20 PM
If a guy happens to stumble across a winning lottery ticket whos offering you a wild night of sex with no strings then that is just pure luck that he didnt have to put any effort in. Usually guys have to graft especially the 'mr nice guys' with low confidence I know its very hard if you're that type of guy (I was in school). Its easier when you have confidence.
Iv never told a woman a load of BS just to get some cookies, whats the point? If she asks me a question that I hoped she wouldnt I would still answer it honestly, I tell anyone I speak to they can ask me anything and i'll always answer truthfully, yeh that has actually cost me dearly in the past with women as well but im not going to lie because what if I started a relationship with that person, now i'll have to carry that lie on forever, that would be rubbish.

I do see the double standard, I just have a different perception of it which I put my opinion out for earlier.
How many guys to each girl do you think are on here maybe 5/1? And thats just this site alone.
Even just on here women somestimes get up to 100 messages a day, they dont even have to send out messages they just receive, I get a few a week.
A brothers got to work at it sometimes, its a lot harder for us.

Indigovelvet - Those are some very different opinions to other peoples where did you get them from? lol
But I think you saying about the being born naked etc bit was a tad silly, are you a naturist then?? If you have a problem with clothes?
In fact my opinion of women has worsened greatly with age... But that is a long story
 JayPaul87
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 4:40:41 PM
I dont sleep around though, I dont wake up in the morning and think aahh today I want to get some ****!
If it presents itself upon me sometimes I say yes because 'DIY' just sometimes isnt enough for me. Naturally having to join this site its obvious I dont have many relationships so not having sex inbetween them is a bloody hard task when your sex drive is sky high, so yeh I do slip up now and then. I bet other people on here do as well but wont admit it.
I like the fact lusipher is very open about sleeping around and quite surprised none of you ladies have bashed him for that, hopefully its because he's being honest.
Date was very good thank you
 JayPaul87
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 4:21:40 PM
The guy could have been in there for 2 hours though, he mite not even be out on the pull but if a girl offers you back to theirs... its pretty obvious most guys would say hell yeh.
And whats this about wanting to see their physique because thats what you do in real life... in real life if I meet someone out I dont say 'oh can you just take most of your clothes off for a moment so I know what you look like near naked'.
Basically the original point is no clothes in every pic = desperate and low self respect. In fairness as well I dont think guys should show off their bodies in every pic either but at least if they are a beefcake you know they have been busting their nuts in the gym for hours a day, girls just take their top off and take a pic, msot of them time they dont even have a good body they just have biggish tits (and for me breast size doesnt even matter)
Lusipher - Would I tell a girl they are a bit of a slut before we have sex... come on... who c0ck blocks themselves? But as I said earlier if im going to have sex ona first meet up with someone its basically pre arranged we both know its not going to be anything more than sex. When im done I will carry on looking for a relationship, where as she will either want more sex from me or she will just move on to get sex from another random
 JayPaul87
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 3:32:56 PM
Im back, nice to see things are still trotting along :)
I think there is something else im going to throw out there now because everyone seems to be saying 'if you are shaggin girls you call sluts then you are a slut'. Not so much, look at my profile do I look or act like a slut, no. Do I have pictures showing off my abs, no. Am I actually on here looking for just sex, no.
The reason people think there is a double standard is because women can have sex at the click of a figner, everyone knows that. They could walk into a club and walk out with a guy within 30 mins no problem everytime.
If a regular guy wants sex it is no way as easy as that, they would have to buy drinks, chat them up for ages, maybe get the girls number. Then texting if she even replies... if she doesnt you use POF to send about 30 messages and id say maybe 6 would reply... guys serisouly have to work their asses off sometimes if they want to have sex.
This is what the double standard is. Thats why people call girls sluts because they just opened their legs and the first guy that caught a whiff of nectar jumped right in. When a guy works his ass off and has sex, he has earned it! So the 'lads' will be bigging him up. Its like gettin a promotion at work.
Does everyone understand that?
P.S I am in no way bragging either and will never reveal my sexual experiences on here, iv meniotned iv had sex on first dates thats as far as it goes and sometimes im not even proud of myself for it because I still just want a relationship
 JayPaul87
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 11:48:02 AM
Iv not called myself a stud once?? Never on here will you here me brag about sleeping with people.
As for DIY im guessing she meant to 'sort myself out' in reference to the high sex drive (I think lol)
Any man would tell you its nowhere near the same as the real life version... Besides if people only had sex in relationships and never outside of them they would go maybe 5 year stints without sex. That may be ok for some but not for me!
Nottinghamfellow - I appreciate what you are saying
Chuzz16 - lol I like your humour
 JayPaul87
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 11:27:10 AM
I dont know if she reads these or not, either way if I havnt already told her I will do if this goes past a 2nd/3rd date as im always honest with people.
And ewww like I would have unprotected sex with randoms, I may be young but far from stupid. What if they got pregnant?
Thats would cause a fair few problems for the both of us then!
As if none of you never had a bit of 'fun' when you were my age. Typically I am old school and think people should only date if they like each other and should only have sex in relationships but what if its really ahrd to find a partner and you have a very high sex drive??
God this is way off topic now. Im not cut out for this forum work
 JayPaul87
Msg: 18 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 11:11:18 AM
Dont worry its our second date tonight.
I admit that sounds kind of bad how I originally wrote it and I wont lie either yeh I have messaged some girls like that before and yeh it did lead straight to sex and they didnt seem bothered about dating what so ever. They usually just want to be ffck buddies etc This is probably why im labelling most of them sluts, its from actual experience.
Maybe it does kind of make me one too (I dont think it does) because I didnt join this for sex I joined for the hope of a relationship
 JayPaul87
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 10:56:31 AM
Haha if I want to think about boobies I could just use my imagination or more visually I could perve at the previously mentioned profiles where they are basically on show.
I dont really 'care' as such about their profiles it just confuses me so I wana know what other people think when they see them, or if women do it, why do they, what are they looking to achieve?
By the way the lady im seeing tonight doesnt show much clevage or anything, I originally messaged her because I thought she was really interesting, shes travelled to half the world and it was refreshing to have a conversation with someone who didnt just talk about sex and stuff.
I wont say anymore, its not right to talk about someone on here without them knowing
 JayPaul87
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 10:41:04 AM
Theoldbill, I agree with you there, good post.
Lusipher can you explain to me what this side order of guff is?
I dont know wether you do or dont agree with me you seem to be putting up a valiant effort against me though so I guess maybe thats always been your way to not agree with my opinion (and many other that you stated earlier) so fair enough, id like to squash our 'beef' (lol joke) and agree to disagree with the opinion of my first message.
Because im meeting someone off here soon and I need to go get ready!
I do want to discuss it, lets start this off fresh again, iv already tried to twice before....
Hopefully more people will voice themselves whilst im gone, be interesting to read when im next online (probably after this date)

Jo_van 'Eg., Thread Title: "Why do some young men sport those silly Robin Hood Beards? '
LOL is that directed at my main picture, that cracked me up, to be honest a few girls have said to me they dont like facial hair etc But iv shaved it off a few times in the past and I seriously look about 12 without it, its just part of my persona this tacky lil goattee beard is as much a part of me as my eyes and teeth, couldnt be without it :D
 JayPaul87
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 10:05:09 AM
Seriously I dont know whats crawled up your ass... Have I somehow offended you during this?
I dont want to change your opinion. I dont want to change anyones opinion.
Why is everyone either so thick or do they accidently misinterpret what I say?
This is probably the worst bit about writing in this forum, everyone misinterprets what im saying, take offense then try and have a go so I have to constantly explain what I had earlier said.

Lets get this back on topic, for those of you that dont even know what it is its in the first message.
Thanks, yorks_nick as well you seem to understand the situation here lol
 JayPaul87
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 9:48:36 AM
Is that what you call yourselves forumites or you just come up with that?
No these were just 8 guys I work with or know. I wouldnt expect everyone to agree with me on here that would be boring.
I know people do it I see it on things like facebook all the time, its pathetic.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 8:55:17 AM
Clearly you have mis-read this whole topic safaa30....
I dont raise them to get back up I raise them to see how others feel about it, im pretty sure I just said that like 15 minutes ago. Also I didnt say people that have a different opinion are a wuss its the ones who agree with me but just side with the majority to look good (the fan favourties)
I welcome all opinions because its interesting to see how both sex's feel about the topic... for example what do you think?

Lusipher - I can already instantly see you probably are a bit of a fan favourite on here I can see your name on loads of other posts so maybe you hang around on these forums a lot I dont know? But This is basically the first time iv used forums on here since I joined nearly 2 years ago and dont intend to use it much more after today.
I will never know the ones that are on my side but publicly disagree with me unless they tell me. But I think its pretty obvious when I ask about 8 guys (ages 19-45+) about girls being mostly naked in all their pics, they all agree with me. Then when you write it publicly suddenly nobody agree's with you.
It seemed controversial to me because I know most of the women would instantly disagree (women power). Plus half the subjects in the UK forum arent even relevant to this site, stuff about celebrities wtf? And this thread nearly got deleted within 2 minutes because it wasnt relevant, how are celebrities relevant??
Anyway im going off topic.... I didnt know if people had done threads like this before because the 'search engine' that was supposed to tell me didnt work it just kept saying there was an error
 JayPaul87

Posted: 1/31/2013 8:32:51 AM
Its good to see a bit of back up finally lol
Believe me iv got more controversial topics I want to bring up but the problem is everyone else is such a wuss they always want to look like the fan favourites and stand against me even though they share my opinion secretly.
I dont mind looking like an enemy if its the only way I can raise a subject that im interested to see how others feel about it
 JayPaul87
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 8:20:32 AM
Of course you can have some clevage out in a pic and have personality too....
But if in every picture you just show as much flesh as possible without getting deleted then people arent going to see the personality, they will just see a piece of meat. Everyone knows most of the guys on here just want sex anyway and when they see that its like an all you can eat buffet!
 JayPaul87
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 7:44:44 AM
One half naked pic is fine really.
I did say my problem is why are they 90% naked in every single picture
What would you ladies think of a guy who had 6 pictures and in each one he is just wearing boxers, flexing his muscles if he has them...?
 JayPaul87
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 7:40:13 AM
I had to look at your profile then to see your pics, hope you dont mind.
Those are perfectly normal pictures? You have clothes on for a start lol I genuinely dont mean showing a lil bit of clevage now and then everyone does that (except the men hopefully) but some profiles im seeing are almsot naked, in every pic

Iv got quite a toned looking body/stomach muscles but I havnt put any pics up showing off, plus people would probably just think im a typical guy.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2013 7:24:27 AM
First off this bit is aimed at guys - When you see a girl who has about 6 pictures and in all of of them she is clearly just showing clevage or stood in the mirror just wearing pants and covering up top half with her arms etc Do you just think 'oh what a slut, shes clearly just here to get compliments and probably sleeps around' ? Which then makes you think I wouldnt want to go out with a girl like this but I would probably have sex with her.
Then on her profile it says 'I have respect for myself' blah blah blah well no you clearly dont, why dont you have a picture of yourself wearing clothes or just a normal face picture, id rather see what your face looks like so I know who im talking to.

This bit is aimed at the women - Why do some of you do this? It just lowers standards and makes some guys think well thats all you are... just 90% naked body shots to get guys excited. Fair enoguh you mite have a good body that you worked hard for and are proud to show it off but it doesnt need to be every single picture. Let the guy earn the right to see it as well, let him see it when you are in a relationship with them. Never have sex on the first date either...

I know im going to get loads of stick and hate for this and loads of guys pretending to have a go at me just to get on the womens side and look good. Iv spoken to loads of my friends and they all say the same thing so I know its a common thought.
 JayPaul87
Msg: 62 (view)

Why men run at the first sign of pregnancy?
Posted: 7/17/2011 12:07:13 PM
Its not just relationships though, a lot of the time its the girls fault for sleeping with a guy they probably didnt even know WITHOUT using protection (well done for that)... So when they tell the guy 'im pregnant' of course he's going to do a runner he just wanted a quick bang/ so did she. He doesnt want kids and nor does she but shes stuck with it now.
Girls would probably equally do the running if they had a 1 nighter with a guy but he was burdedned with a child for 9 months inside then a lifetime after birth...
If it is in a relationship and he did a runner more likely the story is they were never planning on a child it was an accident (once again should have been using protection!)
Id say at least 50% of children these days are complete accident but its just the way things go

Show ALL Forums