Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Girlfriend Wants Plenty of Fish Password!
 Tokei2
Msg: 304 (view)

Girlfriend Wants Plenty of Fish Password!
Posted: 8/25/2011 7:26:18 PM
My opinion, as a woman, is that she SHOULD have a trust issue if you have to ask strangers for this kind of advice. IF you have nothing to hide, and you really care about her, give her the dang password or let her sit with you when you're on the site. IF you are in a relationship, then you should only be on a dating website for....wait a minute...no reason I can think of!!! Give up the website and concentrate on your relationship...or reap what you sow!
 Tokei2
Msg: 71 (view)

Confused about You're too old for me responses from women
Posted: 8/25/2011 7:14:58 PM
And that is the real shame. I, myself, am 57 years- old but, most people I know would not guess me to be that old if they happened to just meet me. So, I could LIE about my age, which would not be a good thing to do but, it might get a younger man interested. Or, I tell the truth, and like someone in this thread said, you end up with the 5-10 year "older than you" group of men. True...there ARE some 60 year-olds who can run circles around some 50 year-olds...you just have to weed them out.

Show ALL Forums