Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Girlfriend Wants Plenty of Fish Password!
 phlying-phish
Msg: 300 (view)

Girlfriend Wants Plenty of Fish Password!
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:07:44 AM
Oh, hell no! Not once, not never. No way!

There are these things called boundaries, and if she respects you, then she respects your boundaries, as they are part of who you are. I don't share passwords to anything with anyone. If she doesn't trust you then ditch her. Life is too short to deal with insecure people who trample all over your healthy, established boundaries. It will happen again. It may be other passwords, PIN codes for cards, login for online banking, etc. I say BS. She either needs to grow up and get some self-confidence where she can trust you, or hit the road. Believe me, you DO NOT want to wind up married to a girl with boundary issues.

And dude, if she is getting mad at you and holding a grudge and torturing you (which is often punishment for defending your boundaries) then throw that fish back! That crap only gets worse.

Show ALL Forums