Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Military guys !
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 23 (view)

Military guys !
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:48:46 PM

I'm hoping that there are some good ones out there .

Amen to that sister. I thought it be fun to move near a Marine base for that reason alone.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 22 (view)

Military guys !
Posted: 2/14/2012 9:41:27 PM

I'm hoping that there are some good ones out there .

There will be good ones and bad ones with people in general military, civillian, men and women. You can come on here any day and find a thread(if it isn't delated) wondering why "I never heard from him again after we slept together" or "Why doesn't she wanna see me again".

Bt I have to say I have always had a HUGE soft spot for men in the military.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 3 (view)

Hit me with your best shot
Posted: 2/8/2012 8:51:18 PM
Thanks guys. Yep a Gaslight Anthem reference. Nice catch and what girl wouldn't love a jukebox Romeo!
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 1 (view)

Hit me with your best shot
Posted: 2/8/2012 3:11:26 PM
Allrighty, so just curious to see how my profile and pictures come across. Love to hear the feedback
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 14 (view)

Musical taste being a dealbreaker?
Posted: 2/7/2012 9:17:54 AM
The only type of music that would be a dealbreaker for myself would be house music/techno, or whatever ya wanna call it. I don't get it and I don't really wanna get it. All i can really think of when I hear it is fist pumping with a bunch of d-bags at the Jersey Shore.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 4 (view)

first date from this site set up for this sunday
Posted: 11/22/2011 4:50:55 PM

some nice .22 LR, maybe hollowpoints if you're feeling bold.

I would love this!

lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 218 (view)

Your Worst kissing experience!
Posted: 11/22/2011 4:45:52 PM
I had a guy who I had went to a movie and then he stopped at White Castle to get himself some food (I wasnt hungry)with. When he dropped me off the leaned over kissed me and was literally all tongue. Worst part was I could taste the mustard and onion from the burger. I got in my house and started gagging.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 14 (view)

Safe place to meet for sex
Posted: 11/20/2011 8:48:58 PM

at an Occupy Wall Street gathering ? -there will be hundreds of riot police on the scene very soon..if he gets out of hand they should be able to club &/or tear gas , or Mace, Taser or shoot him into submission

HAHAH tooooo funnny!
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 5 (view)

Help..
Posted: 11/20/2011 8:24:37 AM
Don't text her or call her again. The ball is in her court now and if she wants to call you or text you she will. It sucks but she might have flaked out and be using the holidays and school as an excuse.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 23 (view)

Hate mail
Posted: 11/13/2011 11:55:04 AM
I had a guy call me what I can imagine was the c word (unless there is another 4 letter word ya call women) because I had told him after a few messages that I didn't think we'd be a good match. I thought it was a bit harsh
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 129 (view)

First date: when the picture in the profile look nothing like the person in person.
Posted: 11/12/2011 2:51:10 PM
I took my little sister to meet a guy she had been talking to on myspace(can ya tell this was awhile ago). The pic she showed me was of a nice looking guy, fit, about 25ish. When I pulled up to the car which he said he was in, I looked in the seat to see a man in his early to mid 30, big round face and quite overweight. I was ready to pull away but my sister said she wanted to give him a chance. He told her was in a coma for 5 years and had just woken up looking like that. He also turned out to be a crazy stalker as well. Call our house and swear at her because she had her guy friend over(one who she had been friends with since Kindergarden) and threaten to kill anyone who tried to take her away from him. Yet they only went on one date.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 43 (view)

Bareback Sex!
Posted: 11/12/2011 2:02:02 PM
I will only allow a man to sleep with me if he wears one of these.

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/rumors/the-most-expensive-condom-ever-by-louis-vuitton/

lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2011 12:19:26 PM

That is the kind of "safe" you meant wasnt it? [/quote

Hahaha too funny!

^^
Like I said in my previous post, I am not asking because I wanna meet up with a random stranger and bang him and be on my way, and if I did I don't think its any ones place to judge. They're people on here who are married or in relationship and are here just for that.

I am a thinker ad I get these idea in my head that I want to know about and I think would be a good discussion and if it has not already been discussed Ill discuss it. I am sure there plenty of men and women on here who have never even thought about there safety about meeting someone for sex and they should with the craziness you hear on the news a days. That is the reason this topic is here.
 lilmisssunshine547

Posted: 11/12/2011 9:45:05 AM
This is a first? where to go for a safe place to have sex? okay are you talking meeting for the first time? or you've known each other for a while?

Actually I was more curious to the responses as Im not looking to meet someone just for that purpose. I was having a discussion with one of my guy friends who is on another site looking for just causal sex. Then I read an article about a kid from Phoenix coming up near me (Milwaukee) and was held for 2 days in some weird satanic sex ritual and ended up with over 300 stab and slash wounds so it got me to wondering, where do people who are meeting for sex , and want to be smart do it.

But basically yes I was talking about meeting for the first time. I'm sure it happens everyday somewhere, it being on here, in a bar or where-ever.
 lilmisssunshine547

Posted: 11/12/2011 7:42:48 AM
I have seen a lot of people on here say dont go to a guys house on a first date and such. I was just curious to as, if two people where to meet u for just sex what would be the safest way to go about doing so?
 lilmisssunshine547

First meeting with someone online (not a date, just meeting)
Posted: 10/28/2011 8:40:19 AM
How about ice cream? Or a casual/fast food place such as Panera, Chipotle, Noodles and Co, etc. That way you can buy her something to eat sit and talk over your lunch/dinner and then be out of there when your done(or stick around if your enjoying the conversation). Also a lot of coffee shops have smoothies as well so if she doesn't like coffee she can get a smoothie.
 lilmisssunshine547

Really Selling Yourself for a Measely Tip
Posted: 10/21/2011 7:40:19 AM
Yes and no. When a customer comes in you have to get a feel as to what they are comfortable with as to how you talk to them. I have some customers I know I can be a smartass, goofy, and joke around with and other customers there is no way I would talk too them that way. If a single man comes in I get the feel of what he is comfortable with as too flirting. Generally older men 60's and 70's love it when you flirt with them and pay them extra special attention as do younger men in there 20's. I've found more of the middle age group of men are the ones you have to get a feel before you start flirting.

I have not ever given out my phone number or touched a customer more then a shoulder tap and that is only to the customers I know by first name and come in once a week. There are certain lines you cant cross and giving out your phone number and overly touching a customer is one of them.

I also think it depends on the place you work at. If the reason the customers are at the place of bussniness is to be flirted with (a hooters type place) then I think that is fine and ago ahead with the overally touching and flirting, but I don't think those ladies give out there phone number either. Main reason is we dont want some guy we are not interested in calling us and then have to explain to him that the only reason that we gave him our number is for a bigger tip. Unless your that cold hearted.
 lilmisssunshine547

Approaching Ladies In The Bar
Posted: 10/12/2011 7:50:00 AM
So I go out to the bar about once or twice a month. I have notice that when I go with one or two other girls men seem to be more comfortable approaching myself or one of my girlfriends rather then when there is more than 4 of us and I never seemed to be approached when I am with my 4 girlfriends and there boyfriends.

Does the crowd a women or man is with hinder you from approaching them in a bar. If so why so. Men do you have an issue with a women approaching you and offering to buy you a drink?

lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 11 (view)

Waitressing and Customers off limits?
Posted: 9/22/2011 9:48:50 AM

This sounds rather desperate to me. I worked as a waitress when I was going to university. I did a lot of waitress work from the age of 17 to 24. I think it's a bad idea. Why aren't you meeting men without having to go to this length? At that age, there was never a shortage of men to meet in the normal course of things without having to manufacture a situation where you could "hopefully" get a "chance to flirt a little."

To put it out there I might be interested and letting the chips fall where the may is desperate? Im not asking where dude works, and his name on facebook so I can stalk him and hopefully get a chance to talk to him, I think thats more on the long of desperate. If I was desperate I would not be single. Trust me there is a shortage of good quality men in the area I live or else I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 9/22/2011 9:11:54 AM

Someone previously said and they are right, that you SHOULD NOT USE THE PARENTS AS A GO BETWEEN!! What are you thinking about? If he is a grown man then approach him

And I understand this, I do think you missed that part where I said it was his first time in and his parents are regulars. One of points of me asking was if it would be inappropriate for me to ask them if there son was single, find out and hopefully they'd let there son than know that the waitress at the restaurant had asked about them and hopefully opening the door to coming back in and actually giving me a chance to flirt a little.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 2 (view)

Women Buying Men Drinks
Posted: 9/20/2011 10:00:15 PM
I buy drinks for guys. If a man takes me out for dinner and we do drinks afterwards I will pay for them. Most guys are completely shocked by this
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2011 8:35:15 PM
^^^
How about the casual...."Oh your sons not meeting you guys tonight? I saved him a piece of cheesecake" He had mentioned that he heard our cheesecake was awsome last time he was in.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 5 (view)

When do you know to throw in the towel?
Posted: 9/20/2011 8:31:26 PM
I know I dont have a whole lot of room to talk as I am younger than you but your only 28. You have a lot of time to meet someone still. I have a goregous cousin who's has a great personality and in her mid 30's and she just got married. Try going new places coffee shops, restaurants wherever you might find someone there. Stop worrying about it, theres someone out there for everybody.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 2 (view)

IS THERE SOMETHING HANGING FROM MY NOSE?
Posted: 9/20/2011 8:20:44 PM
One issue I see with your profile is everything being in caps lock. I dont know what it bothers some people it does. May come off as just not caring I don't really know. Your should take out the P.S at the bottom to. I know a lot of women get a lot of message on here and I know myself I did write people back saying thanks but no thanks but they wouldn't stop bugging me and I know thats the case with a lot of the other ladies on here. Other than that I think its a pretty good profile.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 9/20/2011 8:00:42 PM

The poor couple like eating at your restaurant. Now you want to make them uncomfortable by hitting on his son? Now if they rejects you they has to go find another favorite restaurant to go eat at. Either that or get more grey hair worrying about their burger getting wiped on the toilet bowl lid before they gets it. Not saying you will do something like that mind you, but I know a few waitresses and the last thing I would ever do is eat at their restaurants if they were pissed at me for some reason. The stories they tell make me scared to even look at a waitress the wrong way let alone hit on one.

You know what your right. I dont want to make them uncomfortable. I do not know anything about this guy, he may not be single, he may not even like girls(granted I did not get the vibe from him at all just saying). But I do disagree on the rest of it as a waitress I find if you flirt with them men and pay extra attention to what they may need the tips going to be a lot better, well as long as they are not with there wives or girlfriends.

I do find the post above to be a tad bit judgmental. Just because one is a waitress doesn't make them less of a person. I love my job. I love working with people in a social setting. You meet a lot of new people and hear a lot of crazy stories and experience a lot of wacky things. I would hope most parents would want for there child what makes them happy, and not judge on someones job.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 9 (view)

strangest first dates
Posted: 9/20/2011 4:15:08 PM
I went out for dinner with this guy awhile ago. We didnt have a whole lot to talk about and it was pretty awkward. After dinner I assumed he would be taking me back to my car seeing as how dinner did not go to well, but he asked if I wanted to go to a movie. I told him I was pretty tired and wanted to head home. He went on too tell me if I fell asleep during the movie he would just poke me to keep me awake.
 lilmisssunshine547

Posted: 9/20/2011 11:10:31 AM
^^^
I do and that's the main reason I ask. We joke around with each other and they always teasingly give me a hard time. And when they come I know what they want to drink and what they want to eat unless its a whacky day and they switch it up
 lilmisssunshine547

Posted: 9/20/2011 10:15:18 AM
Yeah that's the only issue they come in probably ever other week for the last few months and never have had him with them or that would defiantly be what I would do.
 lilmisssunshine547

Posted: 9/20/2011 10:06:22 AM
So I am a waitress, last week one of my usual customers came in with there son(was his first time there). He was attractive , funny, and seemed to have a good personality from what I had gathered the small amount of time I had waited on them. Would it be inappropriate for me to ask if there son was single and tell them I might be interested?
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 8 (view)

First date...serious opinions wanted
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:06:59 PM
I think its pretty rude. You met for drinks not dinner. If I am meeting a guy for drinks, bowling, etc. then I am not planning on eating with him and If I do get hungry Ill pay for my own food and offer to buy something for him to eat. I think you went about it the right way splitting and appatizer between the two of you.
 lilmisssunshine547

when to have sex..
Posted: 9/18/2011 12:55:31 PM
I dont really understand that either. If your not looking for a realtionship why waste both of our times and act like you are just for a little piece of ass. It drive me bonkers! On the other hand I date a guy for about 4 months and he never even tried to cop a feel that was kinda weird.

If you wanna sleep with me your gonna have to put in a bit of work. So no your not the only one.
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 7 (view)

Great date ,now nothing.
Posted: 9/16/2011 11:44:05 AM
Yeah the main reason I was asking was because he said that it was the best first date of his life. Boon defenitly think you were right about not sleeping with him. Thank god for that
 lilmisssunshine547

Great date ,now nothing.
Posted: 9/16/2011 8:03:56 AM
I went out on a date the other night with a guy Ive been talking to for a little while now. Went out for dinner , then went out for a few drinks and then to his place and hung out for a bit and talked. He told me that it was the best first date that he had ever been on and we made plans to hang out the next day. The next day came around and got busy with other things which I understood as the plans for us to hang out were very last minuet. Now as I try to make other plans with him I feeling as if I am getting the run around. I asked him what was going on/ what he was thinking and he told me that he had a great time with but but didnt want me to waste my time waiting around for him? I feel like I am getting mixed signals. What do ya thinks going on with his guy?
 lilmisssunshine547

Would love for some constructive criticism
Posted: 9/7/2011 10:35:15 AM
Hey there. I am pretty new to this site and would love for some reviews on my profile. Do you think there is anything that needs to be added to my profile. Is there anything I should take out. Thank you very much in advance!!

Show ALL Forums