Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Not well versed in the game
 Ocian
Msg: 7 (view)

Not well versed in the game
Posted: 7/23/2012 8:52:03 PM
The reason I havent had sex for so long is because until recently I have been super busy with other things like work and school and I never thought about it...I know it sounds nuts but its true...I just havent found that person that I feel comfortable with to release my inner inhibitions and what not...I do appreciate the knowledge it makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one that has experienced this...you guys are awesome.
 ocian
Msg: 1 (view)

Not well versed in the game
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:56:02 PM
This may get deleted but there needs to be a better way to track down previous posts on similar threads, with that being said...

For the last 3 1/2 years I have not had sex...only recently have I incorporated a battery operated assistance...(I have never used one before now) I will be turning 30 in a few short weeks and my sexual drive has increased over the last few months and I am pretty much shocked at how I feel unsatiable...could it be because I havent had sex in over 3 years or is it because its my body telling me that its time to get back in the saddle or is it because I am turning 30? Thanks :)
 ocian
Msg: 38 (view)

Non-virgin sexual camels
Posted: 7/22/2012 9:48:23 PM
I never knew there was a name for it...I am a sexual camel...It has been 3 1/2 years, I was in school and working and raising my son and I am still raising him...now things have happened in my life (Car accident, new car payment) and I am going back to school in August...I will tell you this my sex drive has increased over the last few months and I have no idea where it is coming from. LOL
 Ocian
Msg: 16 (view)

Should this upset me?
Posted: 7/22/2012 8:37:30 PM
OP...forget what the tools that replied to this thread say...it was an insult...plain and simple...mothers bearing what they should call their most prized accomplishment is nothing to be ashamed of...if you or others are proud and happy with what they have than that person or yourself will get that person...Yes TOOLS there are woman out there who want someone taller and makes a little more money...so sorry if it offends that they want someone with a higher education and one that doesnt dress like they are Paul Wall reject or a hipster trying too hard...yes you may want someone to be thinner or more athletic...we accept that it's okay to want to find someone that will appease your inner fantasies...no reason to get all butt hurt over it...OP just casually respond to them that they are a Jack Ass and send them on their way.
 Ocian
Msg: 12 (view)

Name Change..
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:59:39 PM
Depending on what your state law is about paternity, I would talk to a family lawyer (Most give free consults) and lay it down here are some of the questions to ask....

"How long after you guys are married can you get the adoption rolling?"
"Does the adoption have to take place in order to give her his last name?"

Just break down what u stated to us to the lawyer, in Ne where I am from, you have to be married for a year before any SO can petition the courts for adoption, my niece's dad signed his rights over after my sister told him her new husband wanted to adopt her. You can also find out if you were to post in his provinces newspaper that you are trying to reach him and if after 30 days there is no contact that might also relinquish his rights automatically and if you can do that than the only thing that you would have to pay for when he does adopt her is the filing costs in to the courts because if his rights are non existent than there is reason to get lawyers involved...however, not that it should matter on the new guys part, but if this marriage doesnt work out and there is a Divorce and he has adopted her or the both of your children than he becomes responsible in the states eyes and he would be require to pay child support. ALot of couples dont understand that and I just want you to both understand the responsibilities behind adoption.
 ocian
Msg: 17 (view)

Omaha Saturday Singles Night at the Penthouse Lounge March 26, 2011
Posted: 3/26/2011 2:21:17 PM
should we bring anything like snacks or something
 ocian

Rudeness need to vent
Posted: 3/26/2011 11:23:39 AM
What happened to the respect of talking to someone online...Hi how are you nice to meet ya....and so on and so on....I just spoke to someone on here who started out ok and then immidiately wanted to see the "goods" Really!!! I Really love this site and the ppl that i come across but my goodness...sorry had to vent maybe you guys will get a chuckle out of this...LOL

have a great day

Me
 ocian
Msg: 18 (view)

Omaha Meet and Greet Saturday April 2, 2011 8:00 pm
Posted: 3/26/2011 10:29:11 AM
I have never been to this bar but either way I cant wait and I am always down for kareoke
 ocian

Omaha Saturday Singles Night at the Penthouse Lounge March 26, 2011
Posted: 3/26/2011 10:15:17 AM
I cant wait this will be my first time for a POF singles event and I have been with this site for over 5 years....I am ready for the kareoke and the good times

Michaela
 ocian
Msg: 3 (view)

My turn
Posted: 4/25/2010 7:01:31 PM
Im back in the game and I am thinking about re doing my main page but with my homework and all the papers i have been writing i am drawing a big 0 any ideas would be great thanks a ton.

Michaela
 ocian
Msg: 10 (view)

Why all the fiction?
Posted: 4/25/2010 4:46:19 PM
Actually, I'm pretty disgusted with many of the unflattering photos people put up on here. Grainy, washed out, out of focus, no facial expression, lack of makeup, hair looking limp and lifeless, or a pitiful webcam photo with the glow of their monitor illuminating their faces: You name it! How hard is it to find someone with a DECENT digital camera, dress up nicely, put on makeup, do your hair, and find some flattering lighting to take a number of photos?

Ha ha ha I am sorry I just stumbled upon the thread and I read this guys post ^^^^and I got a good chuckle out of "put make up on do your hair get some good lighting and take some pictures" This is a post about us venting on our horror stories about be lied to or made to believe something else. Well it is a rare occasion for me to get all dolled up and snap some good pix, not that i dont want to its because i perfer to wear jeans and a t-shirt and if someone works out for me whether it be here or not i would rather him see me at my worst bc that is what he will see 75% of the time. I have seen chicks that look like paris hilton and then once the cake batter is off their faces its like leather face...the point is regardless of the persons profile and regardless of what they look like, if its going to work its going to work, if not oh well hopefully theres no hard feelings. We're all adults some more so than other and in the end its great to have these experiences bc then we will have forums like this to get a chuckle out of.
 ocian
Msg: 10 (view)

Love in the Spring Couples Getaway, Omaha, NE May 1
Posted: 4/25/2010 3:57:30 PM
I would love to go but my son has a birthday to go to that day and I am one of the chaperones...if this goes off without a hitch and another one is thrown I am so there.

Michaela
 ocian
Msg: 84 (view)

Single Mothers W/ Children: Do you do anything to compensate for the extra work of dating you ?
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:26:21 PM
Sweet something I can really sink my teeth into....

Mike from what i am gathering is that you cant stand to be in 2nd place or anything lower than that...alright i can dig that...however as i will state to you what i stated to a friends ex...you knew about this persons kid/s prior to setting up any dates (At least I hope you did bc if not than that doesnt say much for the woman) I have dated single dads and ones that never had kids...I dont ever intend to make it a habit to not spend anytime with my son, but when i feel that person is worth my time whether its a quite night in or a wild night out I will make the necessary effort to satisfy....However if that person wants to get well lets say a lil non enthusiastic and cant understand that sometimes babysitters can be non exsistant and cant find something to do to occupy their time because you being up their arse 24/7 wont get annoying at all...my question to you is who is this woman that you are dating that is "making" u pay for her kid/s unless she is not making a living I am gathering that u are doing this out of ur own free will...and more sex or home cooked meals is what ur looking for bc u feel that ur ego isnt getting stroked enough by her bc she is a doting mother and actually has morals than u have a sick and twisted sense of reality....If you cant accept the child than you cant accept the woman bc its a package deal homie and you will end up being lonely my friend...
 ocian

Omaha get together/Ozone Lounge, Saturday June 13, 8:00
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:29:33 PM
Hey sorry I just got the email for this here and not in my other inbox I promise the next one you arrange I will arrange to go
 ocian
Msg: 21 (view)

Daughter's father getting released from prison Oct09
Posted: 6/4/2009 6:12:32 PM
I have to say that I completely agree with you small breast man...and i am sorry that you had to go through such and awful event....My brain was not what it should of been last night when i posted but I do agree with the gun...i too have one and believe me my son is about as curious as a cat and he has no idea at all where i keep mine...continue with the classes research the gun laws in ur state as far as carrying a concealed weapon just in case...i wish all the best for you and your daugter

O
 ocian
Msg: 2 (view)

My turn
Posted: 6/3/2009 7:36:30 PM
made changes what do u think
 ocian

My turn
Posted: 6/3/2009 7:16:41 PM
I have on here for awhile off and on...i try my best to keep it current but alas I seem to stick to the old ways...let me know what I should re-arrange...as I always try my best to stay hip...LOL...thanks guys

O
 ocian
Msg: 15 (view)

Daughter's father getting released from prison Oct09
Posted: 6/3/2009 7:02:16 PM
"you can't get a restraining order unless he has physically touched you."

I have to disagree with that...it may have diff statutes in each state...but one will always remain the same...anytime anyone shows intention to harm another and that person is in fear for their life or their childrens lives than a PO or TRO can be given...you already have ur full custody which is great sux about the slowness in the parental rights...to bad ur state isnt like ND the minute they step into Prison their parental rights are automatically relinquised...( I think its ND...I am super tired cant think straight) Unlike NE you have to be married for at least 6 mos before you can get the dad or mom to sign there rights over bc the state wants that person to adopt that child to claim responsibility for them...(When you havent been doing that for yourself for ex amount of years) so what I am saying is do everything in ur power to protect urself and your child...but dont live in fear bc thats exactly how he wants u to feel...someone used the comment of"groomed" and thats what he is doing he is grooming u to be in fear of him...u sound like u r doing everything right
so just keep doing what your doing and know that when push comes to shove you will do whats right when protecting you and your own.

O
 ocian
Msg: 13 (view)

Lavender baby lotion for boys?
Posted: 6/3/2009 6:36:14 PM
My son is 5 1/2 and skinnier than a stick...i have used the lavendar soap...(no lotion) on him ever since he was a baby...no boobies hear...although he does tend to whine alot...I am sure that has nothing to do with it though either...I agree with the others until there is some fda thing that gets posted all over than worry but until then bathe on my friend bathe on

O
 ocian
Msg: 5 (view)

Anchor Inn, May 29th at 8:30
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:55:34 PM
That sounds great elmwood is nice or even dodge park
 ocian
Msg: 53 (view)

Hey Everyone
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:51:34 PM
So i am back on...and i just want to pop in and say hi...so hi...ahhh fishing such a patient sport...lol...see ya around

O
 ocian
Msg: 17 (view)

What to do.....
Posted: 1/15/2008 5:38:39 PM
You never did answer my question, either. How many of the guys you've agreed to meet have been heavy men? Or are you too shallow to go out with a fat guy?

I have and they have to turned out to be jerks too.....both through friends and online....my preference in men are the thicker and muscular kind....I completely understand what its like to be a fat a** I was once 225 lbs myself....weight isnt the issue for me....the point is, is I am not gonna apologize for the way I look or the way I act.....I do what I do....like it says on my profile....I have changed and everyone has issues....maybe it s b/c my attitude on how I approach things....I am too independent and that scares them away....what ever the case......to reiterate I was just venting and needing a lil pick me up and lil advice.....can u tell that I like to get the last word in....lol....I am alot of things....alot of good things....like previous posters stated it is their loss and I lost sight of that....I thank u Swfl for pointing that out to me....u guys are great fishies and I apprciate the pick me up....later...O
 ocian
Msg: 15 (view)

What to do.....
Posted: 1/15/2008 3:26:18 PM
I understand everyones pov on this....however to each their own....if someone wants somebody that looks like large marge or someone that is a paris hilton look a like than more power to them, all I am saying obese or not there is more to it than the surface....Your right everyone wants a trophy....my trophy is someone that has a what I have with or with out kid/s being in their lives that would be a job their own vehicle and their own place to live....granted everyone has their own taste when it comes to one thing or another.....but like a good friend once told me love is out there regardless if its old and ugly and she found old and ugly....get this he is uber skinny and she is a bbw.....so I know that the decents ones still exsist I was just venting about the ones I have ran into as I am sure everyone else has as well....I didnt think it would have turned into a battle of whats considered fat and whats not....I am perfectly happy the way I am and working on being happier about it....I am not gonna change what or who I am.....All I am saying is that when push comes to shove the bbw has more love to pass around....lol....Like I said I didnt mean for this to become a debate I was just looking for the advice a lil pick me up and someplace to vent that was unbiased to the rule.....
 ocian

What to do.....
Posted: 1/14/2008 1:24:05 PM
the pix I have are the most recent the third one is about 1year old the first two are the most recent....If anyone was wondering.....
 ocian

What to do.....
Posted: 1/14/2008 12:01:55 PM
Ok BBW? Its either your super skinny somewhat skinny fat or super fat.....and a lil bit on the venting side who the hell deletes posts this is specifically for advice and advice only if u dont like question dont respond to it move on....sorry had to get that off my chest.....back to the issue at hand.....ppl that are shallow are stupid point blank.....I am oddly porportionate...but regardless, I have a child, but thats not the point....I know what my flaws are I dont need anyone to point em out I have a mother for that, I am just looking for some good tips on how to get back into the game.....I am apologizing for the attitude its been a rough day. Just some insight on the subject is all I am looking for.

thanks
 ocian

What to do.....
Posted: 1/14/2008 11:14:57 AM
I have been on this site off and on for about 3 1/2 years and I just got back into the swing of things as far as dating and I havent the slightest clue as to what I am doing....the ppl that I usually go out with I have known for awhile or it has been through friends never online, and when I meet them online and than face to face I never hear from them again. I never talk about ex-relationships or anything like that, I am not any different than when I am online, still funny and smart and quick witted. can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong here or am i not insane and are these guys shallow.

thanks
 ocian
Msg: 191 (view)

How focused on image and weight are most men?
Posted: 1/9/2008 9:14:44 AM
I am glad he is being honest, and that u love him....but he doesnt love u face it....cuz if he did he wouldnt tell u to lose 30 anything....if it was ur idea and u apporached him with you losing 30 and he supports ur decision to do that thats onething....but he didnt he gave u a ultimatum about ur body.....u have to live in it.....u have to deal with the scruinty of him looking at u and judging u....so its ur peace of mind knowing u accomplished something for ur self or for someone else just so u can finally get recognized as a label....otherwise stand up in a room and scream b/c eventually ur gonna drive urself insane.
 ocian

Discipline...He is driving me insane
Posted: 1/7/2008 9:48:23 PM
Thank u all for ur input I ave tried a lil bit of everything to see what really works and when I add something else than maybe it will be about him listening.....he is my sunshine and my power....but again thank u for the help and advice.
 ocian
Msg: 189 (view)

How focused on image and weight are most men?
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:10:25 PM
I have asked myself this question alot of times....the fact of it all is this.....Men of all ages from 12-on up want the victoria secret model....just like us girls wanted the Rick Springfields and the Robert Redfords.....but as we GROW up we realize unless we are talented to the gods or fed with with silverspoons or just plain lucky and in the right place at the right time....then we have to settle for something......I in high school was 225 lbs....fluxuated weight all my life and I am still fluxuating.....but the irony of it all is that I had the attitude of someone that was a size 5 when I was a size 22....now that I am between a 12 and 16...depending on the holidays...lol.....I am on the verge of insanity...was in a similar relationship with someone for over two years woke and told him peace out and than decided to get back to gether with someone that broke my heart in the past......dating was always easier when it was 50-60 years ago.....then they did give 2 sh*ts what someone looked like just as long as their dowry was huge....For someone to sit there and tell u that u should be willing to lose weight for someone for fear of not keeping the marriage alive whether it be now or in the future is crap....think about marriages that have lasted that u know about.....My mother when she was my age size 5 long brown hair great smile.....my dad fell in love with her than and is still in love with her now 3 kids and all....u know what my mom is no longer a size 5 and doesnt have long hair but she has that same beautiful smile....so who ever said that to u on the first page has his own issues to fig out.....sweetheart what ever u have to do to move out and move on git r done.....b/c if u are ok with what u look like and how u feel about it than go head girl.....b/c u never know Vin deisel could be right around the corner with a dozen roses standing infront of a lany bryant store....lol...u know what I mean.....screw him and the other guys who has done u dirty....it make take a couple of trys but ull get the right one...30 lbs still in tact........

ocian
Msg: 47 (view)

Oh....My....Gawd!
Posted: 1/7/2008 6:57:58 PM
Tell u what, thats why I am glad I love across from a cemetary....can always find a empty plot....lol j/k ya'll I know what u mean about psycho....been there done that, and ur right good thing for nosy neighbors....I hope all turns out well with the TRO.
 ocian
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2008 6:47:52 AM
Thanks everyone...I am borderline hurting him.....and sure I can get the advice from my mother but the last time she was a single parent was the 70's....I knew that I didnt have to explain in full detail what was going on b/c I knew some of you would get it.....I appreciate it any more would be accepted.
 ocian
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2008 9:50:06 PM
I was thinking about that I just dont how much one costs....
 ocian

Posted: 1/6/2008 9:45:54 PM
My four year old son is great, especially when I specifically tell him not to do something even though the punishments are still the same he still does the opposite of what I tell him to do. granted I know that is how 4 year olds think, however it has gone too far, I dont want to keep grounding him or spanking him, I have tried the reward programs, I have even played the grandma card...please anyone help....

Ocian
 ocian
Msg: 9 (view)

A little enlightenment please
Posted: 6/3/2006 8:32:33 PM
Unfortunately.....there is blam to lay......your nephew is acting out b/c of the fact that his father was abusive and his mother hasnt donned enough attention to him. He is acting out in a negative way b/c he is and was feeling neglected. Now I am just going off on what you wrote and I may be way off.....My brother for example is 20 y/o and heavy into meth. doesnt work and stopped going to school a month b4 he was supposed to graduate.....walks all over my parents and doesnt respect anyone.....and my parents gave us three kids equal amount of attention and more so to him.....and he turned out to be a selfish destructive little twit.....b/c he got so much attention he figured that he can get away with murder.....so he figures that what ever he does my parents will either forgive or ignore.....just a thought.
 ocian

moms with tattoos? do you think too thugish?
Posted: 3/17/2006 3:29:28 PM
My grandpa which is a jerkoff to begin with....said to me one day after I got my very first tattoo....he said "What is your future children gonna say when they see your tattoo" (I was 18) I told him and I quote....grandpa I am expressing my self and I hope when my children are old enough to understand that its okay to express themselves as long as its not illeagal" than he asked what are my grandchildren gonna say.....to which I said I will be one rocking grandma.....point is who gives two sh*Ts what anyone has to say you didnt have any regrets when you got them dont have any regrets now......I have my nipple pierced for god sakes I intend on keeping it as long as I can......and 6 tats......to each their own and let them wonder why their not as cool as a parent as you are......no matter what they are your a mom first and foremost and ur kids are gonna love you even if u didnt have tats i say keep getting them.......

Ocian
 ocian

Why do some many single parents use their children as the excuse they are single
Posted: 3/15/2006 2:19:42 PM
Me being a single young mother by choice....I often get faced with the questions of "Why dont you come out tonight" Or "Get a sitter" than the best of them all is "He is way too young to understand" Some ppl dont really have the concept of their child/rens mental state....I made a huge mistake about a yr ago where I involved my at the time one yr old to someone who I thought was gonna always be there and he a daughter who got attached to not only me but to my son and vice versa and tahn all of a sudden he and her packed up and moved over 3000 miles and put an ocean between him and everyone else.......now that I am single and come across guys........I actually had someone make a huge stink about why I didnt want him to ever come over when my son was home......he actually whined to some friends of mine about it......the whole point of it being is that when someone wants to throw in their face about how we use our kids as an excuse to never hang out or go have fun is b/c they have never been faced with having to spend 3/4 of their time with children and the other fourth is split up between work and duties at home........its their own insecurity that they will never be able to come to terms with the fact that not all of our time is going to be spent with him.....or her.....thats my take on the whole thing.....
Later Ocian
 Ocian
Msg: 6 (view)

WTF....Why is it ok for someone to.....
Posted: 1/30/2006 12:51:00 PM
thanks everyone........ur right another year is just not happening wirte him off like taxes and move one.....now the next step is to not acknowledge him......I can feel my backbone growing....thanks alot....later
 Ocian
Msg: 8 (view)

I cant get over him
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:12:26 PM
What I can tell you not to do is get involed with a nother man while your feeling this way....been there done that and there is no happy ending, b/c in the end your the one thats gonna get hurt in a way thats not describeable.....look everyday when you get up and when you go to bed....Know that your gonna survive and that he is gonna think about you everyday and realize that he screwed up and he wont be able to ever get you back.....that is the power that we have as woman.....We are able to survive any situation and openly shut our selves off to the dishonesty that is men and their mind games(Not directed to all males)Just tell ur self that each day ur forgetting him and hes remembering you....
 Ocian

Posted: 1/29/2006 4:03:27 PM
Lemme clarify......In love with him yes.....him in love with me yes....problem he does the whole..."I cant let my gaurd down I have been screwed with tooo many times" Story any time we talk about it....Everytime we are on a good path he tends to always close up on me and tries the hole A$$hole scenario with me and i know thats not him....I am just borderline giving up on him altogether and I cant seem to find the balls to do it.... Does that make better sense?
 Ocian
Msg: 8 (view)

A few Questions
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:59:03 PM
This isnt a question but its in response to the PMS one.....Granted we have Pms but you men have what we call MBS Major Sperm Build-up....thats why there is Maxim and all that.....
 Ocian

Posted: 1/29/2006 3:20:04 PM
How should I walk away from someone that I let into my life and I am into theirs on a mentally and physically....? Someone that i have been back and forth for a yr and on top of that Knows that I am supposed to be with...as what I dont know I do know that we are supposed to be in each others lives.....so how do I step back and let him know that I am done....and make him understand that I am not going to be there any more....Help anyone....thanks,.
 ocian
Msg: 53 (view)

1st time for intercourse....how old...where...was it planned? was it good?
Posted: 7/3/2005 7:58:34 PM
Mine was like this..... I was at my friends house chilling and I got introduced to this man named Mike.....Long story short it was with this man at his apt....and I was 18 come to find out he was still kinda of married and we didnt finish, so about 6 or 7 months later I started dating this guy named eric and we bumped uglies......so I had two first times.......
 Ocian

ATTENTION ALL GUYS
Posted: 3/6/2005 6:17:02 PM
Thank u guys for ur input on that....now I can take that and approach him with it.....
 Ocian

ATTENTION ALL GUYS
Posted: 3/6/2005 2:32:29 PM
Heres the deal I have been currently seeing this guy on and off for last couple of months, the other night he proceeded to tell me that he cant give himself away to anyone right now which is fine and understandable...I am not looking for nothing serious...than he popped up with I come with a receipt.....I asked what he meant by that and he said that if said anything he would get in trouble.....so fellas what does I come with a recipt mean to you.

Later Ocian
 Ocian
Msg: 4 (view)

Looking For no DRAMA
Posted: 2/16/2005 5:31:40 PM
Hey this is Ocian from Omaha, my pic is the best description of my self and I am 5'7......I am 22 and I love Fun and Fun ppl, I go the bar and shoot pool, and dance.....Love to do lots of Outdoor stuff.....I have a 19mos old who takes top priority to my schedule......I know how to have fun I try and get others to have fun too....I LOVE MUSIC......I have 4 Tattoos and 1 Piercing......I love the movies and all that soft stuff.....but I perfer fun above all else......So if you want to chat drop me a line......LAter OCIAN
 ocian
Msg: 121 (view)

Confessions of the mind
Posted: 1/26/2005 4:29:21 PM
Here is one that wrote about this semi relationship that I am in.....lemme know what u think....

............MY WALL............

Take a chance....Thats what you told me......Let it go thats what you said......Kissing my face.....Rubbing my body with your hands......Carressing.........squeezing.......loving........Happiness is what you called it......smiles and laughs.....hugs and kisses.........showers and sheets.......it's gotta stop.....no more......Cant let it happen......my wall is up and you poured concrete over it.....I dont want to hurt you......u say....I want us to be friends....u told me......Dont turn out like me......ur Stirring the concrete.....u pour it over me.....securing the wall.....I am a shell....no compassion.....no kind words......no love..........I am moving on from you.....taking my wall from you......never will it fall again and for that I thank you.......

THere it is yall........its not the greatest but hey.....its a confession of my mind.....laterz

Ocian
 Ocian

Men can be such dogs
Posted: 12/23/2004 11:27:02 AM
Both Sexes are equally bad.....there is no right way to put it.......men are @sses....and women are manipulative....in some wierd Ironic way it all balances out.......I feel ya on having your gaurd up and being really skeptic to the men saying I will take care of ya you need a real man.....but on the flipside they say that to every chick they come in contact with.....I am battiling it myself as we speak.......but I guess its a dog eat dog world and ppl are just gonna have to be willing to sort through that dirty laundry basket to find that clean pair of sox......(Stupid analogy I know I just ran with it LOL)........Just know we here at the forums luv ya and we're hear for ya.....Happy holidays......Later
 Ocian

2nd thoughts...
Posted: 12/23/2004 11:18:55 AM
I agree with the being straight forward to that person and no not in a mean way just enough to get ur point across and still have room to be friends......I am a firm beleiver in being friends for awhile and if something happens it happens.......Take my sister and her husband......they have known each other for 17 yrs and he is not y sis type she was in to the tall skinny skateboarder hetian hippies......my bro in law is on the heavier side of the hetian hippie......for the longest time he wasnt appealing to her and than one day I caught her wearing the same outfit that she did the day before and when I mentioned it to her she said that Andy hasnt seen her wear it yet.......6 mos later they were married.......so point is they might not be appealing to you right off the bat but as you hang out with them or talk more with them see them in everyday life something may pop out of the woodwork.....being straight forward with someone is gonna be more efficient and earn you more respect with that other person than lying to them or trying to lead them on.......that is my final thought on 2nd Thoughts......LOL......HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone be safe this weekend......later......
 Ocian
Msg: 5 (view)

HELP need Advice
Posted: 12/23/2004 11:08:30 AM
Thanks everyone especially you otis........I have taken everything to mind and I made a decision I wont call or see either of them......if they make the attempt to get ahold of me so be It........if not than we had good times......Right? Right.......Thanks again to everyone and merry x-mas and happy holidays.....everyone be safe......later
 Ocian
Msg: 71 (view)

101 Things Not to Say During Sex
Posted: 12/22/2004 6:28:16 PM
"Slap" on the butt OooH yea say my name call me papi whos ur daddy.....none of that LOL....picturing my dad while I am trying to get it on not something I want to do.....Thanks.

Show ALL Forums