Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does having sex when you meet for the first time ruin a chance for a real relationship?
 simplyamorous
Msg: 736 (view)

Does having sex when you meet for the first time ruin a chance for a real relationship?
Posted: 10/7/2011 8:44:23 AM
I think some people apply hard and fast rules to their life such as, if a woman (or man) is willing to have sex with me on the first date then they are somehow not worthy of a long term commitment. Take it a step further. Some people think that anyone who has sex outside of marriage is loose or has low standards. Everyone has their own "rules" they live by, sometimes without even realizing they are doing it.

If someone having sex with you on the first date is such a turn off to you then why in the hell are YOU doing it? It takes two. You can't have sex on the first date and then negatively judge the other person for doing the same. It kind of makes you a hypocrite.

For me, whether I had sex with a person on the first date or the tenth date is less important that how I feel about them and how much I like them. If I am really crazy about them and want to have more of a relationship with them then the rest of it (when we first had sex, etc) is secondary to that.
 simplyamorous
Msg: 118 (view)

First Date-Met On POF-Click-Her Place-The Unexpected
Posted: 9/22/2011 10:07:32 PM
So you didn't have that little devil on your shoulder whispering in you ear? Sometimes after listening to my little devil I look over to my other shoulder to hear what the little angel has to say about it, but am surprised to see another little devil.
 simplyamorous
Msg: 149 (view)

How long for cunnilingus?
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:52:06 PM
Until the big O, and you can keep her right at that edge as long as you want :)
 simplyamorous
Msg: 31 (view)

People that say they have sex 4 or more times a day...
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:49:22 PM
I don't think it's so much finding the time as it is the sustainability. I have had sex 4-6 times a day for a while, but after a prolonged period of time you start to get worn out and your body starts feeling the effects of it. All kinds of hormones are released during sex and they will start to lead to adrenal and sex organ fatigue. It's nature' sway of slowing you down a little so that you aren't the male reproducing in the herd, haha. Slowing down for a few days will allow you to recover :)

Show ALL Forums